Monday, July 21, 2014

Mi Corazón Es Tuyo Begins Tonight 8PM Eastern! ¡MCET Se Estrena Ésta Noche!



Thanks to Eli  we seem now to have a full team, hopefully, but there is room for another part-time recapper on Thursdays to alternate with AdrianaNoel's night if the mood hits one of you.  There is no right or wrong way to do a recap, so anyone with a hankering to give it a whirl, or anybody wanting to keep their hand in it, feel free to email with the appropiate icon below.....  Otherwise, you can easily guess what my gmail address should be and/or Melinama's mapamundi address at the bottom of the sidebar.


Labels: ,


Comments:
Yes! Jorge Salinas here we come!
 

Jardinera - Are you watching this online or on cable? We just got moved back to Ohio and I don't yet have cable. I remembered that you were doing Hulu. Just wondering. I hate to miss two of my favorites and also hate to make pacts with the devilish cable providers -- though I will doubtless eventually cave.

Traveling Lady (Traveling less at last!)
 

What time does it come on?
 

Sorry! 8PM Eastern. Will add that to the title. Thanks, Cyn!

 

Traveling Lady:

Univision's Novelasyseries (link below) will provide online next day videos as well as Hulu+ which, though it costs, is an online option for you as well as a cable offering.

http://novelasyseries.univision.com/shows/mi-corazon-es-tuyo/

Both have some sort of CC options in both languages I believe.

 

So it comes on at 5 pst? I'd do it, I'm still at work then. SORRY!
 

No, it comes on at 8 pm for those of us in the west coat
 

Thanks, Jardinera, for the info. Enjoy, all.
 

I saw the promos for Hasta el Fin del Mundo and I wanted to sign on for recapping that show.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder