Wednesday, July 23, 2014

When bad children happen to good people: Mi Corazon Es Tuyo #2 July,22,2014

Recap is done- I'm sorry for any and all spelling mistakes but I did this during work and I can't go back and edit till tonight, I hope you enjoy!

I lost my whole recap (saved what I had worked on last night before I fell asleep, woke up this morning and EVERYTHING is gone) I'm going to try and reproduce it and I apologize for the delay. If you need me I'll be in a corner crying.


The first four minutes of last night's show were a "refrito"-so I'm just going to get to it and recap the new stuff. I'm going to have to wing this one folks, so if I miss something please feel free to add it in the comments section!



  • Ana is in an office with a young lady whose name I missed, it looks like she is helping Ana look for her mother, she says they have a few leads but finding her mom won't be easy, especially given the fact that all she left behind was a guitar. Ana says she is sure God will grant her a miracle and help her find her mom.
  • At the Costena headquarters Fernando is getting to know his new employee, Isabela, who looks at a picture of his kids and remarks that they are a good looking bunch-then she asks where their mother is. Fernando explains that his wife died a year prior, the poor sap has no idea that Isabela has been stalking him and already knows everything about his life.
  • Isabela tries to win points by telling Fernando that she has no vices, she hates smoking,drinking and tardiness, Fernando remarks that he does as well, he is very strict! Someone on the patio yells out "Don't believe her, we saw her hiding her stash of cigarettes! She's a lying liar that lies!"
In the Chicago night club Ana and fashion victim Johnny fight:

"I can't believe you signed a contract for Doroteo without telling me Ana, I'm your manager!"
"Listen Johnny, don't mess with me. I need the money urgently, I don't think you understand the tragedy that has happened to me, no,of course you don't understand, you would have to see my house in order to understand, but you don't SEE anything!"
"My love you should of come to me, who is the one that's always there for you, that always helps you? Me that's who"
"Oh, you would have loaned me the money?" *silence from J* "No, you wouldn't have because you are also in debt!"
"Well maybe if you had told me I could have gotten my internet project off the ground, you know the one that I've been working on..."
"Pardon me for saying this Johnny but your 'projects' never work out, and anyways even with the money Doroteo advanced me I'm still in the hole, I don't have enough to fix the house and replace the things, I'm going to have to find another job" (ladies, gents, this is why you should always have insurance, she should have called Jake from State farm)
"What-dancing at another club?"
"No, of course not! I'll find a job doing something else"
Johnny snickers "Come on Ana, let's not play stupid we both know that this is the only thing you know how to do", someone hold me back before I smack him!
"I know how to do a lot of things Johnny, I'm bright, I'm not afraid of hard work and I'm not mentally challenged. I'll find something else to do, and you know what for someone who claims to love me you really do think very little of me, but you know what buster that stops now, I'm going to show you exactly who I am" she leaves the room and Johnny stays behind and mocks her-I hate him and it's only episode number two!

Next day:

Ana and Jen go to an employment agency-we realize that Ana has very little formal education but she is bright and she causes a distraction in the lobby in order to snap pictures of a young ladies resume.She and Jen debate what to put down on the form Ana has "tell them you have a PH.D, oooh write down that you studied in the Eiffel Tower". Finally the main office opens up and it is total chaos. The woman in charge is overwhelmed and is trying to multi-task, and by that I mean she's busy stuffing her face and taking personal call while 10 girls shout at her. 

She takes a call from someone looking for another nanny and Jen manages to get her attention by screaming at her, the woman picks up a random folder, places a sticky note on it and hands the file to Jen. It's an address for a new job! The girls leave the employment agency while a young lady whines "hey, that's my resume!". Ana and Jen are giddy, Ana has landed a new job, yay!
The big house:

Ana arrives at the location of her new gig, I don't know what she thought the job would entail but it seems like she thinks it's a job as a dancer. When she first walks into the house her mouth drops open, and who can blame her, it's a good looking house! Manuela the house keeper greets her and tells her she had the same reaction when she first got to work there, she welcomes Ana and tells her that there are "seven of them" and that she is to keep her hands off of Bruno, "don't worry darling, they don't touch and I don't touch", finally she is sent to the library to meet with Nicolas, the kids grandfather.

Nicolas apologizes for the absence of Fernando and explains that he had a meeting at work, he asks if the folder she has are references from her previous employers and and she says they are not but she can get references from "Chicago"- "ah so you worked in Chicago?"- "oh yes, I've worked there for years!" he tells her that he has been there and really liked it, she wonders if he has seen her there but he says he did not, after all Chicago is a big place.

Then Nicolas asks how she feels about children and working with them, Ana is horrified and tells him she won't work with kids, what he is asking is not just sick but also a crime and she plans on reporting him to the authorities, then she stalks off muttering about rich people thinking their money can buy them anything. That's when she bumps into little Luz and stops to chat with her-but there's one little problem, Luz can't speak. So Ana asks her if she wants to play a guessing game, Luz nods yes and the game is on, eventually Ana guesses the little girls name and Nicolas having seen the interaction between the two remarks that she really is a good nanny-and that's when Ana realizes what the job is really about, she agrees to go back the next day to meet with Fernando.

Chicago Club: 

Ana and Jen discuss the new job working for the rich people and Jen gives Ana a few tips on how to walk and dress, tip:Walk like you are walking on eggs!

Next day:

Ana sists in the library waiting for Fernando, she is nervous and is trying to calm herself when Bruno walks in with the tea she requested, she takes one sip and spits it back out. Somehow this leads Bruno to believe she's not who she claims to be. 

"I know you're not a nanny, I'm from the streets and recognize someone from the streets, what are you here for? Are you going to steal something?"
"No! I'm here for the job, I need this job, my house burned down, I don't have anything, please Bruno look into my eyes, do I look like a thief to you?"
Bruno agrees that she does not look like a thief and he agrees to keep her secret, after all she won't last more than a week on the job.


Bruno leaves and once again alone Ana tries to calm her nerves, she starts to do some warm ups, her back turned away from the door, she takes no notice of the fact that Fernando has walked in the room, Fernando for his part gets a nice view of her backside and takes a fist to the face when Ana accidentally hits him. She got a nice one in because poor Fernando is bleeding, Ana freaks out and tries to stop the bleeding, their hands touch and lightning strikes.

After speaking to Ana, Fernando offers her the job, he is paying her enough money that she actually shouts out in delight and then tells him it's her asthma kicking in. Later Bruno shows her to her room, she will be living with them and she will also be wearing a uniform, she's happy about the uniform (ha that's a first) and she is also happy to work with the kids.

#theydontpaymeenoughforthis

The kids, oh the kids are Satan's minions, of this I'm sure.They plot against poor Ana-you guys they actually plot! First they use a whoopee cushion against her, then they call her stupid for not being up to date on their math homework-they throw paper at her while chanting "go away intruder, go away" and she does go away, to the kitchen to bake them cookies-god help me but I hope she spit on them. When she brings the cookies up they use this as the chance to throw paint on her-did Televisa get a discount on the green stuff?

She goes to shower and finds a rat in the shower-placed there by the children and then they cut off her hot water, she gets out of the shower and sits on her bed, near tears she tells herself "I can do this, I can do this".

When Fernando comes home the kids rat out Ana. She played tricks on them, she's stupid! Fernando calls Ana and then goes off on her for not wearing her uniform-the uniform his kids ruined with paint! He also tells her that he does not want his kids to start speaking slang, she apologizes and tells him she will do better.

He leaves and as soon as he is gone Fanny questions why Ana is still there. She replies "because some of us have a need to work, not everyone is lucky enough to be born in a palace like this, and I might be ignorant and not very cultured but I'm bright and I'm going to be here for a while my darling". Her words seem to have shamed the kids-even Fanny!

Ok Patio Peeps, the recap is up!

Labels:


Comments:
We're looking forward to your recap, Eli.
I just wanted to write a quick note before I go to work - the kids shenanigans are not unexpected and I didn't find them particularly funny. I mean I could understand this from the twins and maybe the boy and the girl bigger then them (I still don't remember all the names), but Fanny is just too old for this kind of behavior.

The first meet between Ana and Fernando was nice and well played, but I loved Ana and the majordomo the most. The bit about Ana and her "Chicago" connection was very funny and I think they played the job misunderstanding rather well.
I really enjoy Ana's colorful way of speaking, it's one of the funnier things about this tn so far. I do wonder how she will manage to trick Fernando into thinking that she is a higher educated nanny when she talks like a pole dancer from the wrong side of the barrio :)
 

Eli, thanks in advance for the recap.

Anyday there is a whoopie cushion is a good day. Fast pacing and a lot of action made this a fun episode.

Jarifa
 

Can't wait Eli. I plan to take a nice lunch at work and dive into your recap later.

I agree the antics of the kids last night was a bit much, and it is very apparent the Fanny is the ringleader to make all the tricks happen. There's a real hurt there in this young lady...maybe added to someone who had been a bit spoiled.

I just wanted to reach into my TV last night and hug the daylights out of little Luz last night.

Check in later!

Daisynjay
 

I'm really liking it because Silvia is really funny in this role. She had me laughing out loud last night a few times!
 

I didn't get to watch my recording last night, so I look forward to your recap later today.
 

Can someone explain what happened to the butler when Ana mentioned growing up in an orphanage. Who is the little girl in his flashback? Is it Ana?

And, I still can't use the link to this blog as given in the sidebar. It is still broken.
 

Eli, take your time, we will wait for your recap.
I am with Anon 7:15. Sylvia had me laughing out loud last night, esp her scream when Fernando told her she was hired, and then her reaction at her salary...
Also her short scene with Nicolas (Fernando's dad) and the misunderstanding about Chicago was hilarious...
Her looking for which book in the bookcases opened the secret door (before Nicolas came in the library) was also too funny.

Sylvia is definitely the salt of this TN so far. Not sure i like Rene's character accent/talking yet but i need to give it some time to get adjusted to it.
Good thing Ana is going to fight for her job and the kids seemed very surprised at this (maybe she is the first who takes the first few gags from them and keeps on coming/working). Lets get ready for WW III for the rest of the week... although the previews seem to show Ana will win them over very quickly. Can't wait for tonight's ep... previews are great!!
 

To get to this recap blog i had to click on the 'n comments' below the title of the recap in the general Caray Caray page.
 

Yes, Fanny seems to be the one that stays tied to her mother's memory the most... should not be surprising, Fanny was a teenage (probably well spoiled) girl when she lost her mother and her dad is too busy with work... not sure i would have reacted any differently.
 

SO the kids are:
Fanny, Nando (not sure who is older)
Alicia
Sebastian (? this is the name I am not sure about)
Guille and Alex (twins)
Luz (little girl, currently mute)
LOVED LOVED the little scene with Luz and Ana guessing her name when Luz was pointing to the lamp.
 

yes, the little girl in the flashback is Ana, and when she mentioned she grew up in an orphanage and had lied about her extensive education because she needs the money to survive, it seemed to touch on a sensitive string in him, maybe he has a similar background or has some connection to it (could end up a long lost relative of Ana's in the end?), like having had a daughter with similar story.
 

My first thought was that Bruno will turn out to be her father.

Yes, those names are correct. I'm also not sure whether Nando or Fanny is the oldest.
 

Fernando said Fanny is his oldest.
 

Got to get to work, but LUHV the title! More later, gater!

 

I liked the episode, and I am looking forward to your recap, Eli.

Is the cook the crazy psychiatrist from PEAM ?

Sylvia is fresh and funny , and I like the way she is all into this role. Not only will she hang upside down from a pole, but she will pick a mousey up by his tail. Ewwww. I would try the first but not the second.

I always love Rene, and I like Fernando's father, too.

I think that Mayrin will make an excellent villain.
 

I think Bruno said something to the effect of "street knows street"...I'm from the hood and I can spot another person from the hood.

The chef was funny warning Ana away from Bruno.

Fanny needs a foot in her fanny for throwing paint on people. Flatulence bags, cutting off the hot water, maybe. Paint and rats, nope.

You can see that Luz and Nando are not in agreement with the pranks.

I liked that electricity special effect when Ana and Fernando met.
 

I can't load the RSS feed

This is the message I get


RSS Feed
This feed from caraycaray.blogspot.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, but if it still does not work you may wish to remove this feed.

I have DQRQTQ & Telemundo, I don't know what gives with MCET
 

The electricity when the two shook hands was clever and I liked her scenes with Ana and Bruno. She is so down to earth and that family needs some of that.

I'm bored with the TN trend lately of having bratty kids.

I'm not sure I can keep up with this one and the other two I'm into but am giving it a few more days to see if it grows on me. My problem is not only with the smarmy Osorio kid but with his productions in general. There is always a hint of sleaze which doesn't surprise me since I think he is a woman hater but at least we no longer have to have Niurka thrown in our faces.
 

Decie, Pobres will end in late August, in case that is one of your other two. Robo is ending earlier, mid aug I believe.
 

Eli, I also look forward to your recap.

I'm liking the actors very much here, and agree with you Adriana Noel that the interaction between Ana and Fernando and Ana and the majordomo was stellar. But, to be truthful, the children's pranks are rather tiresome and have been done to death. I hope there are enough side plots to give this depth and dimension.

Susanlynn, I also think Mayrin will definitely be a good villain.

Diana
 

Oh noes, Eli! BOO to the computer! Good luck. Sending some virtual patio snacks and a hug from the telenovio of your choice to your crying corner.

Lame pranks, kids. Lame. I mean, throwing paper? They really thought that would drive a nanny away? I thought when Fan dumped the paint over her head, Ana should have been all "Fun! Paint fight!" and smeared it all over Fanny in return and just acted like it was a game.

But Ana already has two of the kids on her side, and it looks like Alicia will be the next to cave.

I also thought that Bruno might be Ana's father when he said he was from the street, and then was so jolted when she said she grew up in the casa hogar.

Funniest big to me was Fernando and Ana first meeting. When he walked in and his first view of her was her rump up in the air, I nearly fell off the elliptical. Then I really cracked up when she shoved the handkerchief up his nose.

I think if anyone can triumph over an Osorio production, it's Sylvia, so I'm going to stick with this and see what happens.
 

I agree with you Decie girl, this is a bit on the sleazy side. My 10 and 13 year olds typically enjoy watching novelas with me, but with the trashy pole dance, I had to make them leave. I do not want them to think it is okay to objectify your body just to earn a living. SN did an amazing job and she has the body for it as she is skinny and firm, but I don't think it needed to get that graphic.
 

Eli- Oh no! I'm so sorry you lost your recap. Even a quick overview one from you would be great, I'm sure.

Sounds like there were some good funny moments in last night's episode. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Has anyone alerted Blog Mom Jane to the problem with the link on the sidebar for MCET? If you just go to the page with all the posts, the recaps are there: http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/

For those having a hard time believing that was SN on the pole, here are two short vids where she talks about it:

http://tinyurl.com/lqw3sn5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMIHJXGrJE
 

I can understand the discomfort with the pole dancing theme, but I'm more ok with this tn being honest that this is a business most often run by sleazy people, and showing a heroine who wants something better for herself, than I am with the whitewashed version they are showing in Robo, where the character is advocating for this to be her life career that she is so passionate about that she would give up her marriage for it. And let's face it, even this is WAY more tame than what is really seen in pole dancing/strip clubs.
 

I actually kind of like that we don't have a heroine who is a sweet young virgin, pure as the driven snow. Ana's had a hard life, but she's also worked hard to get to a place where she owned her own home. Now we get to see her get to start all over again and take a different path towards self sufficiency and fulfillment-- with some romance along the way.
 

Vivi-so do I, I appreciate having a heroine that does not need a man in order to survive-sure Ana wants to get married and have lots of kids-but I think a large part of that is due to the fact that she grew up very alone and with no one to call her own.
 

Loved the recap Eli! I didn't see the epi yet, but it seems complete to me. :)
 

Thanks so much for the recap, Eli!
i think Ana was happy about having a uniform since she lost all her clothing in the fire and she has very little to wear, other than her dance outfits.
 

Ana was really thrilled about the uniform. Free clothes! That aren't stripper costumes! But who on earth decides that the uniform for a NANNY should be a pencil skirt?!?! Get that woman something practical and comfortable for playing with the kids!
 


I've never watched a comedy novela before; because I usually think they are really stupid, but this one has me laughing out loud after only two episodes.

It was so funny when SN stuffed the handkerchief up JS's nose. I thought I was going to fall off the bed because I was laughing so much.

Looking forward to see if this novela keeps the pace up. I don't think the upcoming novelas (except for La Gata) look promising.

 

Here's another Uvideo about how they filmed the flood/bus scene: http://tinyurl.com/kfzo9kx
 

Gracias Eli
Glad you are here for this one.

Did they ck Irene at DQTQTQ to see if she could be Ana's mom, probably a little too young.

Hey Eli, not Jake at State Farm, ¡Carlos Ponce, por favor!

I think I'm going to enjoy this after El señor de los cielos. DQ etc
is no longer a comedy. And like everyone else, I think Silvia is fantistica, just hope this novela is worthy of her talents.

BTW, Lucero is going to telemundo.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/International-Superstar-Lucero-to-Host-Telemundos-Reality-Show-YO-SOY-EL-ARTISTA-20140716#

IMO telemundo on the whole has better novelas, at least what I have seen recently. I do wish we could get sth good other than narco novelas. They seem to be attracting the best actors, but I guess the actors jump ship to wherever the money is better, in addition to TN quality.
 

I can't believe Lucero is going to Telemundo after all the years that Televisa has been good to her. Telemundo must be offering big bucks for the actors they are bringing over from Televisa.

Don't care for NARCO novelas myself, thus I haven't watched the highly recommended "La Reina del Sur"--but each to his own.
 

I read that Lucero is doing something with Telemundo. Good for her. She's been with Televisa since she was a child, so it's good for her to try something new, although it looks like a reality show, not a novela. I don't find Telemundo's tns to be better (none of them are particularly good at the moment), but they are often full of twists and turns and can be a lot fun if you don't pay attention to the details. If Lucero does eventually do a tn for them, it could be fun for her to just do a crazy tn-- something different than she's done before.
 

Victoria- La Reina really is must see tv.
 

As for SN and this tn-- she has wanted to do comedy for a long time, and she looks like she's having a lot of fun doing this one. It must get a bit dull doing the serious/dramatic roles all the time, even though she's good at it (plus her dad was ill, dying, and then passed away when they began filming, and I'm sure it was better to be working on a comedy than an tragic drama). So even if this one isn't the greatest comedy in the world, I applaud her for trying something new and honing some new acting skills (as well as learning the pole). :) I don't think she has signed a new contract with Televisa, so she can go on to another company whenever she wants after this tn is done.
 

I haven't been able to watch this yet since I have to watch Uni online and Telemundo has my attention at night, but I'm hoping to catch up this weekend. Trying to keep up with 4 is ridiculous please let one of telemundo's be ending soon), but I really like Silvia Navarro.

But who is this Osorio kid that everyone has oh so much respect for? I'd like to know who I should be snarking at when I watch this weekend. or maybe it'll be obvious?

Kelly
 

Good stuff, Eli.

Ana might change her mind about having kids after dealing with these. I totally agree that she should have splashed some of that paint back on Fanny to show she can give as good as they can.

Poor little mousie.

Johnny is a total loser.
 

Eli:

Thanks, you've convinced me.

I made a spreadsheet of all the recommended Novelas from a previous Caray, Caray discussion, and LRDS was highly recommended.

Pasion, Alborada, and Amor Real topped the list with amazing numbers.
 

Victoria- La Reina Del Sur is based on a novel of the same name, I read the novel and saw the novela and loved both of them-the main character, played by my Queen Kate Del Castillo is so complicated-sometimes you like her and sometimes you don't but you still keep coming back for more!

Would you be willing to share your spread sheet? Pretty please with sugar on top?
 

Couldn't they have picked a better looking actor for Johnny? This guy is so ugly, I hope he doesn't last long.
 

La Reina del Sur was really well done and high quality. But Telemundo did not equal that quality with El Senor de los Cielos, although it was entertaining and interesting. Part 2 of El Senor is very lacking in all aspects. I can only take my narco-novelas in small doses though. I can't do them back to back.
 

I echo all the raves about SN. I don't know that I have ever laughed so much at a Televisa comedy. I certainly hope that she can keep it up as she gets the kids under control. That scene with Luz was perfectly funny and sweet all at once.

LRDS is exceptional, I agree. I don't think it was a Telemundo novela originally, though it was shown on Telemundo. It may have been a joint project between Telemundo and a Spanish company. The production values were much higher than almost anything we see on Telemundo or Univision.
 

I forgot to thank you, Eli, for your masterful job. The title of the recap alone was worth the price of admission.
Muchas gracias.
 

Victoria Gomez
I don't care that you don't like narco TN's, you JUST have to see La reina del sur. This one is quality acting.

Fernando Colunga, is why those novelas are rated so highly, mi novio, mi avatar, ah, sigh, suspiros
 

Two best actors, male or female, Kate del Castillo, Silvia Navarro
 


Eli:

I'd be more than happy to share my spreadsheet of the top recommended novelas with you and anyone else who is interested.

I only lack completing the column where I'm listing the main actors of each novela. However, if you'd like the draft version, let me know.

There were so many novelas listed; believe it or not, almost 150+ novelas were recommended. I've looked on YouTube for people who have downloaded their top recommendations, but found the Caray, Caray list to be so much more encompassing. It's a great list; and I really appreciate all the bloggers who took their time to post their recommendations.

I've been asking Urban to get in touch with BlogMom to see if the listing can be put on the sidebar.

I'm copying this post also on LQLVMR.



 


Eli, by the way little known novelas like "Mas Sabe El Diablo" (remix and original) were sleeper novelas and one didn't hear much about this novela at the time; but it was recommended by several bloggers along with other sleeper novelas. I watched "Mas Sabe El Diablo" and love the action packed storyline.
 

Victoria- the rough draft of your spread sheet would be awesome! I know what actors to avoid right away *cough Victoria Rufo*cough Carmen Salinas*
 

Victoria Gomez
I would love to see your spread sheet.
I have been watching novelas since Destilando Amor, which I thought at the time was wonderful, now, not so much.So many better ones now. + so many worse.
 


Eli and Variopinta and others:

I'd be more than glad to share my spreadsheet with anyone interested, although since it's in Excel, I have no clue as how to send it through the blog since Caray, Caray blog is in HTML format.

If someone could clue me in on how to post the spreadsheet on Caray, Caray, or if interested parties would provide me their email addresses, I'd be happy and delighted to share.

"Soy Tu Duena" was my first TN; and since I'm bedridden, I've watched novelas non-stop since then.
 


Sorry,
Since it seems like the Recappers are the experts with the website, maybe I could furnish the spreadsheet to one of them (if they are willing) and they can figure out how to post it. Although, I'd like to finalize it first.
 

Victoria- I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, I'm hardly an expert at anything on this site-in fact my goal this weekend is to figure out hot to do screenshots, but I'd love to have a copy of your spread sheet, you can e-mail me at eli.perez at live.com
 

Victoria- We can always put it on Google docs.
 


Vivi

I'm familar with Google docs, but would be glad to provide it to someone who does know Google docs.
Just emailed the draft spreadsheet to Eli and Santi.

Maybe they can provide their comments on how to improve it, and I finalize it with the leading characters.
 

Sorry,
Meant to say I'm NOT familar with Google docs.
 

@ Vivi
So it's okay to degrade yourself and devalue yourself in front of men as long as you can buy yourself a house?
 

Anon- No. In fact, I said that I think part of Ana's journey will be starting "all over again and take a different path towards self sufficiency and fulfillment." Exact quote.
 

How is it degrading? Maybe Ana likes her job and finds satisfaction in dancing.
 

I don't know if Ana finds satisfaction in her job, but she certainly found satisfaction in being able to save enough money to buy her own home. This is obviously a big deal for a woman who was raised in an orphanage, didn't get much of an education (as she admitted to Bruno this episode), and has no family. I think that's an incredible accomplishment and something she can be really proud of. And now she has this opportunity to re-establish her home with a job that stretches other skills, and where she doesn't have to rely on her body to do the job well. But she has already shown that she has many of the qualities it will take to do this new job well-- hard working, tenacious, and able to deal with non-ideal situations.
 

Vivi- she sure did, and I don't think her job is shameful at all-she's not stealing or hurting anyone and made enough to buy herself a home, she's making due with what she has which is very little. I also would like to point out that I don't think she's ashamed of her job-she told Johnny last night that she was capable of doing a lot of things and that she was not going to put up with him making her feel small.
 

Obviously we haven't seen much so far, but I don't get the impression Ana finds her pole dancing job very fulfilling. When she was dancing, she didn't have any sort of performance glow. She was going through the motions, but her eyes were kind of dead and her face didn't seem into it. She's so vivacious the rest of the time, it seems like that would come out on stage if she were loving what she does. Plus with that horrid creeper of a boss, I don't think she has any delusions that it's glamorous or anything. Her attitude toward the job seems perfunctory at best.
 

Vivi

Poor SN, the water looked so murky I don't think I would have been able to do the scene.
 

"she does go away, to the kitchen to bake them cookies-god help me but I hope she spit on them" --I'll second that if not triple it!
 

Hi everyone,

Martaivett, Here's the approximate age order of the kids:

Fanny: 18, almost 19 and in community college
Nando: 17, senior in high school
Alicia: around 12
Sebastian: about 11
The twins: around 6 or 7
Luz: 5

I've been watching the Mexican broadcast which is about 10 episodes ahead, but don't worry, I won't spoil anything. They will explain a little later about the age range. I'm enjoying the show a lot. The kids and Ana are the best part. All of the kids are natural actors, especially the one who plays Luz.

 

To Anonymous at Thu Jul 24, 07:28:00 PM EDT
and others:

I'm confused:

Do they air the same episodes in Mexico that they air in the US or do they edit some of the scenes for US TV? Same goes for other novelas.
 

Hello Victoria,

It depends on which telenovela you are watching. Some are edited to cut out violent scenes. Univision sometimes bleeps out certain swear words that air in the Mexican broadcast, but for this particular telenovela, I think it is airing in its original format. Aside from that, I think that Univision and Mexico's broadcasts are the same content wise.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder