Saturday, September 13, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 15. 09/12/14. Love and sexy time are in the air.


We start off with Cris and Esteban declaring their love for each other as they start the dance of love.

German gets onto Manuel for pushing Alejandra into the pond and to leave. German and Ulises go off for towels. Acacia understands that Ale doesn't want to show her scar but she is among friends.

Cris walks out of the bathroom happy as can be. Esteban follows. Cris is happy that their passion for each other is the same as the very first day. He tells her how much he loves to touch her and smell her perfume. He says he loves her more everyday and they start round two.

German and Ale talk about the incident. He calls his brother and idiot again. She doesn't want him to fight with Manuel over what happened. He leans in for a kiss but doesn't get to far as she pulls away. He knows she just wants to be friends but he fell in love with her.

Acacia and Ulises are cuddling in the pond. She tells him that Ale is very private and doesn't like to talk about herself. He says she's not only the best girl but also a good friend. They start smooching. She pulls away and he admits he wants to make love to her.

Ale says it's not him, she just can't fall in love with anyone. German doesn't care what happened to her in the past. She is such a special, beautiful and simple woman. I can't stand to be away from her. She still insists it won't work out. How do you know if we don't try replies German. Don't worry, I understand. He starts to walk away but she pulls him back and hugs him.

Acacia says she would like to but...it's not the place or time. Ulises understands. He just wants her to understand that he loves and desires her. Making love is getting to know the person more and getting closer. She agrees but it's not the time. He says he'll be ready when the time is right. They smooch some more.

German tells Ale not to fret. They will talk about it. He kisses her hand and she admits that she also loves him. Even if he regrets it tomorrow, she wants to try. They smooch.

Back at the house of immense happiness, Juliana is angry and hurt that Norberto didn't make it to dinner. She complains that he reeks of alcohol and didn’t even call to say he was running late. He asks her if she even cares. She says she was waiting for him. What for he asks. Do you need money or your parents? She wants to talk of Manuel. He says he put him to work. He starts kissing her and says none of this would have happened if she hadn't rejected him the other night. Guess she has an idea of what he was doing. She cries.

Ulises brings Acacia home and they start smooching in the hall outside her door. She tells him that it's not a good idea since Esteban or her mom can catch them. He doesn't want to get her into any trouble. He won't start anything if she is not in agreement. She thanks him for his understanding. They smooch some more. He leaves.

German and Ale come into the office giggling and hanging all over each other. Manuel is waiting for them and asks what's going on. We are officially novios replies German. Manuel is happy for them both but points out that their mother will not be happy. German says their mother has known for quite a while. He will explain later when Manuel becomes confused. He wants Manuel to respect Ale and treat her right. What happened yesterday was just a joke and promise that it will not happen again says Manuel.

Acacia comes out and asks Esteban where her gifts are. He's being ugly and tells her there will no longer be any more gifts. Why asks Acacia. I don't remember why but sometimes you just can't replies Esteban. Or you shouldn't. Acacia asks what he means by that. I use to do those things for you when you were young, but now your a woman and it's just silly. Acacia looks hurt and Cris walks up asking if they are ready to go riding. She starts talking business and Acacia excuses herself. She wants to eat breakfast with Luisa since it's her first day of school.

Norberto comes in and notices several invitations sitting on the couch that were not delivered yesterday by Manuel. Ale offers to do the job and Norberto agrees. Most of the invitees live in Soto so Belino will take her to make the deliveries. She leaves as Norberto takes a peek at her backside.

Cris and Esteban are in the fields and he brings her a bunch of wildflowers. She says he brought her more than one day. One for every year they have been married replies Esteban. And we will be together for many more says Cris. He tells her how much he loves her and that love is for the rest of their lives. They smooch.

Perla walks out of a building and runs right into Ale. She spews her venom. They have been looking everywhere for her.

Luisa is fixing her hair and asks El Rubio how she looks? Very beautiful replies El Rubio. He tells her to hurry up or she will be late.

Ale tries to run from Perla but she grabs her and yanks her back. She wants to talk. Ale asks what they are doing in Soto? Is Danilo with you? Are you looking for me? Perla pulls her behind some columns to hide them from the public. Perla asks Ale is she knows what she did to Danilo? He ruined by life yells out Ale. Because of him, my brother died. She asks what happened to her brother. Perla says they took him....somewhere but I can't really understand. I think they dumped him somewhere. Someone fill in for me. Anyway, Perla asks Ale what she did with the merchandise she took from Danilo.

Luisa is in class and gets asked a question by the teacher. She doesn’t understand and her classmates make fun of her. One girl calls her a naca. Luisa tells them to zip it or punches will start flying. The teacher gets onto her for behaving badly and asks if she doesn't know how? Luisa gets mad and storms out of the classroom.

Ale tells Perla she thought she took a briefcase that was full of money. I needed it to leave. Perla wonders if she sold it? How could you think that I would sell that crap asks Ale. I flushed it down the toilet. Perla slaps her and calls her stupid. I swear on my brother that I didn't want to steal the merchandise says Ale. Please don't tell Danilo you saw me pleads Ale. Perla yells at her and says not to ask her for any favors after what she did to Danilo. Didn't you ever want to leave it all and start a new life asks Ale. Of course not replies Perla. This is my life. If you only knew what my life was like living in the streets. If it wasn't for Danilo, I would be dead. But don't you realize this is not a life asks Ale. He does with you what he wants and keeps the money you earn. Your life could be different. And your life is going good asks Perla. I least I live a dignified life replies Ale. I have people who love me and protect me. Those people are very influential. Are you lying asks Perla. You are saying that so I can leave you alone. Ale threatens to call the police and put her and Danilo in jail. Perla just throws it back in her face and says if Ale calls the police, then her friends will know she is just a lowly prostitute.

El Rubio thanks Esteban for letting him take Luisa to school. He tells Esteban that things are looking good between him and Cris. He wants to be just like Esteban. Have a big hacienda and be rolling in dough. He wonders what's up with Acacia? Esteban says not to ask him again and rides off.

If the truth needs to be let out, then I'm ready says Ale. But you will lose Danilo. Because he loves me. That is why you don’t' want me close to him. Perla agrees not to tell Danilo that she saw Ale. But be careful in Soto. He comes here. It's better this way. Perla leaves and Ale spots Luisa. She asks her what's wrong? Luisa says things went bad at school and Ale walks away with her asking what happened.

Juan Carlos and Elenita come to visit Dr. Andres. He tells Carmen that Acacia grandparents have arrives and she eagerly wants to meet them. He makes the introductions. They make nice talk about the kids. Dr. Andres just stares at Carmen.

Cris is entertaining Ulises, his brother Arturo and Acacia. Rosa comes in with refreshments. Cris introduces her to Arturo as an extended member of the family and praises her cooking. Cris tells Rosa that Arturo will be tinkering around the kitchen. He studied something similar to what Luisa is studying and has done good for himself. Rosa hopes the same happens to her granddaughter.

El Rubio walks into Esteban's office. Esteban tells Rubio that the vet is coming and to keep watch. He has to go into Soto to get Cris a gift. Rubio asks if he made her mad? I don't need a reason to buy my wife a gift replies Esteban. Now get some work done because we need to fix things up for the wedding. I want to oblige her in any decision she makes. You can always count on me replies El Rubio.

Acacia pours herself a drink in her to small shirt. Luisa comes in crying. Acacia wonders what is doing there? Didn’t she have classes today? Luisa says she went to her first one, but got humiliated in the next. My grandmother was right. I don’t belong there. She tries walking away but Acacia pulls her back. Acacia wants more details. Luisa says they made fun of her because I didn’t understand a word. Acacia hugs her and says they shouldn’t have done that. They will go to the school and talk to the director about this. Luisa doesn't want to. She will die of embarrassment. Acacia reminds her that she's not there to make friends but to learn. I will not let you quit especially let down my mom who put her trust in you.

Juliana calls the hospital seeking Dr. Andres office. She gets nervous and hangs up. She picks up his picture and German's.

Acacia asks Esteban if she and Luisa can ride with him to Soto. Luisa came back to get me. The director needs to talk to me. Esteban agrees to give them a ride.

Danilo is staring at a picture of Ale. Perla walks in. he wonders why she's so nervous? Did you buy anything? Perla makes excuses that Johnny should be arriving at any moment and didn't want to be late. Danilo says he's going to take a nap. Perla pulls out the picture of Ale and wants to rip it but stops herself.

Acacia and Luisa are with the director of the school. He apologizes for what happened and will talk to the students and teacher about it.

Cris visits her late husband's grave bearing flowers. She comments on how mad she was that he never told her how bad the hacienda was doing. She knows that if he were still alive they would still be together. You made me very happy and thanks to you I have our daughter. Today I come because time has passed and fell in love with another man. I am getting married in the church but before I wanted to close this chapter in my life with you. I know from heaven you are giving me your blessing.

Acacia, Luisa and the director walk into class. Acacia takes the floor and introduces herself and Luisa who pipes in that their cousins. Acacia says Luisa is here to learn. She is a great cook when it comes to Mexican food but wants to learn how to cook international food as well. He tells them that what happened today should not be repeated. They walk out and when the director leaves, Acacia questions Luisa on lying about being related. Luisa promises to tell them the truth once they accept her. Acacia says not to say anything for now, but it's not good to pretend to be something your not. People need to accept you as your are. Luisa thanks her.

Ale returns to her house and recalls German's kiss at the pond. She prays to the sacred heart. It has always been with her during the bad times. I have people now who love me. German is a good man and Acacia treats me like her sister. I don't want to keep running. Give me the strength to know what to do. She goes to leave and German appears. He asks what's wrong? Where you going to leave me?

Acacia comes walking out of the school and Esteban is waiting for her. She says the director says “hi”. She didn't know that he knew him and her mother. Esteban says her mother thought up the idea for the school to use locally produced food in their classes. There are many things you still need to learn about your mom. Acacia asks about the package he's holding. It's a surprise, but you will see later replies Esteban.

Ale asks for forgiveness. I told you we wouldn't work out. German asks why. Don you love me? I am not who you think I am replies Ale. That what are you like asks German. Tell me so that I will understand. You have to talk because this anguish is killing you. I promise to try and understand. My life is a lie replies Ale and starts crying. German pleads with her to talk. She is making him worried. I only want to be with you. What is that awful lie? I have nothing like what you and your mom think says Ale. German doesn't understand why she feels that's important. That is no reason to leave. When your mother finds out, she will not accept me replies Ale. We need to end this between us. This has no future. You know I adore my mother, but it comes to you nothing matters says German. Don't worry, I wont tell her. If she finds out, then its her problem. Not ours. She kisses him.

Acacia and Esteban arrive back to the hacienda. She is on the phone with Ulises and asks how the restaurant is? Some more chit chatting. She hangs up as Cris walks up. Esteban gives her the gift he bought her and it's a camera. She shows Acacia. Cris asks why the gift? Because I love you is his reply. They kiss and Acacia turns her back. Cris asks Acacia what she thinks? It's nice is her reply. Cris takes a picture of Acacia then one of Esteban. She talks about the camera to Esteban and Acacia runs off. Esteban sees this and decides to go after her while Cris is oblivious and plays with her camera. Esteban asks Acacia what's the matter? I'm an idiot replies Acacia. I thought you bought me that gift. She turns away and cries. Esteban says he didn't want to hurt her. I know you don't says Acacia. Since my return, you have been attentive and given me small gifts. Yes, because you are the most important thing to Cris and I love her replies Esteban. Of course, let's go back to her says Acacia. Esteban says he doesn't like her to feel bad. Yes, I wanted to gain your love not only for your mother. I love you a lot. Cris comes out and takes a picture of them. She invited Ulises and Arturo over for lunch. She still has a lot to talk about with Arturo regarding the wedding. Acacia says she will run off and tell Rosa that they will have company for lunch. Cris wonders what's wrong with her. Or should she ask Esteban? Acacia says that Luisa told her some classmates were making fun of her because she didn't know a french word. Esteban says they should have told them. They could have helped. Cris is glad that she is taking up for her friend but she is responsible for Luisa's studies. If anything happens, she should be told. She feels Acacia is to young to handle a delicate situation like this. I understand you wanted to quickly fix the problem but more thought should be used. Cris says no matter what situation arises, I will drop everything to help you. She will seek a meeting with the director to make sure everything is okay. Esteban takes a picture of mother and daughter.

Luisa walks out of school with a bunch of classmates following her. One guy asks if she is really related to the owners of Benavente. Of course I am replies Luisa snottily. It's one of the most prestigious haciendas in the area. Luisa snottily remarks that she knows. You made fun of me because I didn't know a french word. She is here to study and will be top of the class. The guy says they were just kidding with her and invites her for coffee. Not today replies Luisa. Perhaps tomorrow and walks off. Rubio has the front door open for the vehicle, but she just throws her purse in and closes it. She wants the back seat and tells him to open the door. He starts asking questions and she tells him to just do it. He gives her a look but opens it. He wonders how her day went. Did the rich kids treat you well? Yes, but I don't feel like talking now replies Luisa. I will tell you later and snaps her fingers for him to hurry.

German is on the phone with Norberto. He lies and says they were delivered even though Ale shows him the non-delivered invites. He tells Norberto they will be returning to the office together. Ale is finishing up putting her clothes away. German tells Ale he came for one of his paintings and it's a good thing otherwise she would have been gone forever. Promise me you will never do that again. She promises. She can't ever leave him. He tells her she's the best thing that has ever happened to him. They kiss. Ale asks who the painting is for. He mentions someone he knows whose wife like his paintings. He will take her one to see if she wants it. Ale says of course she would. Once we leave the office, we need to go to Soto and deliver the invitations that are left. Afterwards I invite you to dinner at the restaurant that has my paintings so you can see them. I would love to but I promise Acacia I would see her today replies Ale. German suggests they invite Acacia. Ale says they have woman talk and doesn't want him to get bored. Okay, but you owe me replies German. What's important is that you are here with me and will never try to leave again. They kiss again.

Ulises is on the phone with his mom, Carmen. He's glad that she likes them. They are nice people. Carmen says she agreed to translate some documents for Dr. Andres and will be dining out with him tonight to discuss it. Ulises is just happy that his mom is going out. When Arturo and I were young, you dedicated your life to take care of us. Now it's your turn to have some fun. Carmen says it's just work mixed in with dinner. Ulises thinks she and the doctor can be great friends. Carmen agrees.

Ulises walks into the living room and Acacia quickly plants one on him. Cris takes a picture while Esteban looks upset. Cris says her husband just gifted it to her. Ulises wants to see more and Cris agrees. She plans to have an exhibit. Acacia shows him more pictures and Cris says her husband always is attentive to her needs. Ulises puts the camera down and shakes hands with Esteban. Ulises says he just got off the phone with his mother and she met her grandparents today. He goes in for another kiss and Esteban clears his throat. He announces that he and Cris are going to the terrace. Acacia says she missed him today. They smooch and he gets a little to happy with it. She puts a stop to it and asks him to accompany her to get Arturo. He asks if something is wrong. Did it bother you that I kissed you in front of your mother? No, it's something else replies Acacia. I thought the gift Esteban brought was for me. And you became sad for that asks Ulises. Acacia says since her return Esteban has always left something for her. And today nothing. Perhaps he did it to gain your love and acceptance replies Ulises. Now that he has you can't expect him to give you little gifts anymore. Esteban should be happy now that he has got her to change her mind about him. Now you adore him. Yes agrees Acacia. I didn't realize how much I love him until now.

Monday: Esteban spies on Ulises and Acacia at the pond


Labels:


Comments:
Thanks so much for your recap, Gloria. I depend on captions but these captions do not keep up with the story and it gets confusing and annoying as well. I know I shouldn't rely on captions, can't learn that way.

I just love scenes with Ale and German.

Is Este trying hard to pay more attention to Cris and get over the feelings he's been having for Acasia?

Ann-NYC

 

Gloria - Terrific recap. There was a lot of dialogue that I missed, but you cleared it all up with great style. Hope your family had a good trip.

Now that I’ve seen the Esteban-Cris love scene a second time, I have a different take. Cris initiated the sex, asking to join him in the shower. Esteban came home to go straight to the shower after getting, uh, flustered, by peeking at Acacia at the lake. I believe Esteban telling Cris she may not be the youngest or most beautiful but she was the one for him was to let Viewerville know that he was consciously making love to Cris and not Cris’s body with images of Acacia. I am giving Esteban credit for being turned on by his own wife and trying to get his self together.

The disappointing ones were Luisa and Acacia. Is Luisa becoming a pretentious snob? I cringed when she told the class she was Acacia’s cousin. Acacia can’t bear that Esteban will no longer giver her little gifts? Grow up little girl and stop trampling on your mom’s territory. Run, Ulises, run. This girl is a brat and creepy with her stepdad. And stop trying to get her to go to first base when there's a gaggle of people within earshot.

Yay, Ale stood to Perla! At least, as best she could under the circumstances. Loved when she threatened to go to the police.

Can’t stand Juliana, but still felt bad when Norberto was pawing her right after being with a prostitute. Is the money and "status" she gets from being his wife worth it?

Kudos to Acacia for getting Luisa back in school and advising her to just be herself. She's a good friend to both Luisa and Ale and a lot like her mother in that respect.
 

Gloria, your recap was like a fine wine, full bodied and fragrant. Your detailing was exceptional. You miss nothing and encompass all the feeling and emotions overt and bubbling beneath the surface.

"The dance of love" was perfect. A few are aching to (Ulises), hoping to (German) and joyfully doing so (Cris). Yet one dances with love yet yearns for another partner(Esteban). Who thought dancing could be so difficult?

So Ale has a small reprieve. At first, I thouht it might be worse to be found by Perla. Danilo has a twisted, sick love for Ale but Perla is consumed with jealousy. Thankfully, that overrode the hate she feels for Ale. No spoiler but I think we all realize Ale is only out of danger for the moment. I also think perhaps the fact the invitations were not delivered may give her an additional reprieve, albeit a temporary one.

Juliana is a beautiful woman who is hard and cold. Did she love Andres? Did she show him this same hard exterior or was she kind and loving when they were together? I look forward to hearin about what transpired. From her looking at Andres and German's pictures, it seemed to leave little doubt that he is his father.

Why was she crying? Norberto's touch makes her skin crawl (no blame there certainly). Was she just upset he had obviously gone elsewhere? I think it was just a matter of pride.

Was disappoonted that Luisa claimed a false tie to Acacia's family. She reacts with anger and passion - I wish she would be a little cooler under presssure. When the truth comes out, she will be even more embarrassed. I also thought Rosa's bowing at the introductions to Ulises family. Interesting that Arturo is also involved in the culinary field. Hmmm.

"Esteban should be happy now that he has got her to change her mind about him. Now you adore him. Yes agrees Acacia. I didn't realize how much I love him until now.". And there you have it. Acacia finally realizes she loves Esteban. However, I don't think she has quite figured out that it may not quite be in the fatherly way.

Hi Ann. Yes, I think Este is going way above and beyond in his attention to Cris, trying to bury his growing attraction to Acacia.

Gloria, this was wonderful. Thank you!

Diana
 

Niecie, our comments crossed.

I agree that Este is really trying to do what he can to stay in love with Cris and be faithful. I was annoyed though that he said she wasn't the most beautiful. Actually, she has no peer that I am aware of. That is not meant to take away from any of the other actresses, but come on. Cris/Victoria is beautiful. Period.

Is she the youngest? No. But let that be the comment. Period.

Diana
 

I hadn't finished my thought "I also thought Rosa's bowing at the introductions to Ulises family was cringeworthy".

Diana
 

Ann - I'm giving Este a "B" for effort in trying to focus on Cris.

Diana - I so agree "Cris/Victoria is beautiful. Period." VR would turn heads in any room. In this aspect, I think Esteban is like a lot of men and women who've been with their partner so long day after day that they take for granted how stunning/captivating, etc. their partner is. Sometimes a little break can fix this, but I don't advise Cris taking a trip away from Este at this time!
 

Gloria- Absolutely fabulous recap. This episode was filled with lots of kisses, passion, and love among our main couples.

Ale and German are now an official and real couple. Yay! Of course, almost immediately the writers throw Ale a huge curve ball with Perla and Danilo, and she attempts to flee. I wish she would just come clean with German. He would totally understand and be there to protect her. We know all those promises she made never to leave him were filled with anvils, and she'll end up doing just that. Oh well, I'll enjoy their happy smooches for now.

“Back at the house of immense happiness…” LOL! I love the sarcasm, Gloria. Hard to tell why Juliana was crying. I vote for wounded pride too. How long before Norberto stumbles on her picture of Andres Vivanco? She's been pulling it out of its hiding place a lot lately. Will she make a trip to San Jancinto to stalk him?
 

It was interesting learning a bit more of Perla's story. Her loyalty to Danilo comes from feeling like he "rescued" her from the streets. I don't think she was totally impervious to Ale pointing out how Danilo just uses and abuses her though. I'm glad she didn't spill the beans to Danilo, but the whole situation is a ticking time-bomb.

“If anything happens, she should be told. She feels Acacia is too young to handle a delicate situation like this.”

Cris is such a good woman. And a major catch. She's beautiful, kind, strong, knows her stuff when it comes to running a ranch/business, has innovative ideas like collaborating with the culinary school to use local products, and she's an artist. Esteban needs to get a grip before he loses that woman.

Cris' statement about Acacia being too young to handle the Luisa situation really applies to all three young women in this tale-- Acacia, Alejandra, and Luisa. All three of these young women are facing some challenging life situations, and they could really use the support and advice of more experienced adults. Unfortunately, Cris is the only older adult near them who could give them the best guidance and advice. But they all keep so much from her.

It's obvious that Acacia still doesn't understand that she's feeling something more than daughterly feelings for Este, otherwise she would not have so freely told Ulises about being upset that Este didn't give her a gift, and that she has come to love him. I like that she's being so honest with Uli. And I think he has a clearer take on the situation than she does.
 

Diana- I immediately thought that Arturo would be a good match for Luisa back when we found out he has the catering/party planning business. But now that she's putting on airs and trying to act like a snob to impress her classmates, maybe she and lazy Manuel are more of a match after all?
 

Vivi, I can certainly see why you asked if Luisa and Manuel might be beeter suited.

I think and hope that Luisa's airs are temporary. She felt backed into a corner, threatened and embarrassed by what happened in class. It was noteworthy that the entire class seemed to jeer her, not just one or two individuals. That was a lot to bear when she was nervous to begin with about fitting in. While she shouldn't have made her claim, I understand why she did it. She is in survival mode. I don't doubt for a moment that it has been extremely difficult being friends with Acacia, having a crush on Manuel while being told constantly by her grandmother she is in a different social class. She is trying desperately to not make that so.

I don't see her with Manuel. I think he feels affection but don't see him falling in love with her.

I think both Luisa and Manuel are struggling and both have a lot of maturing to do. I sense Arturo knows who is is and has a clear career path. But, we really need him and Luisa together and see how they interact.

Diana
 

Luisa will be humiliated if the classmates come the hacienda and she;s serving yikes! Este is trying to convince himself to stay away from his stepdaughter. Ale and Ger are cute.
Romy
 

Diana- ITA. I can see what Luisa did what she did, and I really hope this attitude is only temporary and for the benefit of her mean classmates. Manuel also is not a bad person, just lazy. I don't know what it will take for him to get off his butt and live his life with some purpose (not Acacia).

What I really like is that the three girls are so supportive of each other and there for each other. Ale had just had a huge scare with Perla, and next she immediately put that aside to find out what was going on with Luisa. Same with Acacia dropping everything to go to the school and set things right, and her pep talks to Luisa; and her telling Ale that they all love her, while keeping Ale's deep dark secret.
 

Se why Luisa did what she did...
 

Vivi, it is so nice and refreshing to see the young women bonding not only with each other but with Cris as well.

And Acacia is really the anchor holding this triad together. She has many admirable traits wiht loyalty and unwavering support among them.

Romy, Ale and German are so good together. I really wish she were able to trust and confide in him. My fear is that she will be discovered by Danilo before that occurs. I have no doubt that German will be shocked by Ale's revelations but have no doubt he will continue to love her. But, I want the truth to come directly from her.

Diana
 

@Diana, German is a very kind person yet he has no idea the tsunami that is about to hit with Ale's news. Ay caramba. They better not make him shrug it off because that would be very unrealistic. No one is prepare to hear such news about their love one. He has to struggle with this news at least fro a minute then upon hearing the circumstances rise to Ale's defense.
Romy
 

Somehow I feel Luisa is rather immature and I believe too young for Arturo. I don't know how old he is but he seems rather mature for Luisa.

I thought Luisa might be about 17 or 18. Arturo seems a lot older. Although I know that years don't always matter, but I feel do in this case.

Ann-NYC

 

I definitely wish Luisa would realize she's worth more than she thinks especially since she's trying to better herself professionally.

it would make more sense if she was looked down upon but she's received nothing but the best treatment from the family she works for.

I think Acacia loves ulises but Esteban was always this man she had a crush on and by responding to his signals she finally sees she wants more as a woman not as a little girl anymore. Maybe her negative thoughts toward Esteban were jealousy from the very beginning and not just the fact that he was "replacing he father."

as for Juliana she probably did the best she could do being prideful and pregnant and Norberto has turned out to be worse than she thought. For all the macho Norberto acts I think Juliana's rejectful hurts him to the core especially after "rescuing her."

This novela is not making it easy to root for one thing or the other. Its so full of gray areas getting bigger all the time.
 

Gloria:

Fabulous recap, simply fabulous and I loved the title. Awesome!

Acacia was a bit jealous of Cris' gift I thought to Cris. I think Esteban is trying to distance himself a bit. I'm hoping he manages to do that.

Diana, I too think Acacia is feeling the growing attraction to Esteban.

Gloria:
About Ale's brother Carlitos. After he died, she begged the people there like Olga and the Hencie make sure he got a Christan burial. The Henchie said he'd have to ask Dany, but Ale escaped with the drugs so evidently they must have dumped his body somewhere. She probably went looking for a gravestone, but never found one. That's why Ale was so angry.
 

Wow! We got hit with a powerful episode Friday, I wasn't expecting so much. Gloria your recap was masterful.

Ann NYC---Yes Este is trying, he is wrestling with the devil right now. Will he slip and fall? Must see TV Monday. Didn't the advances show him lusting after Acacia from afar again?

I know what all the ladies out there are thinking and what you want for Cris. I don't want to see Cris hurt either---if the writers could just keep the bikinis off of Acacia's perfect body. OMG!!!

How long before Juliana and Norberto fight WW3?

I was on the edge of my seat when Ale bumped into Perla. Ale is definitely no match for her if things get rough. I don't know if even two Ale's would be a match for Perla. I was holding my breath when Perla lit into her. I was nearly yelling, Where's German? Where's German? That was scary. I thought that Perla was going to hurt Ale real bad.

Ale's safe for now but for how long?

Everyone who reads this blog knows that I am in Luisa's camp.
When I saw her first day at school
my heart sank nearly to the floor.
OH NO!!! Her classmates are laughing at her. Why? NOOOOOOO, she's out of there! No it can't be
fight Luisa fight---Don't let them win, stand tall and show them all who you are and show them what you can become. Don't run.
I'm glad that there is this girls trio of support out there. Each one of them are going to need the support of the others as the story moves along. And then there
is Cris. I think that she will be helping all three sooner or later.
Poor Alejandra probably will need the most help, she has deep scars.
the gringo
 

When Cris spoke to her late hubby about marrying Este in the Church, and said she felt he approved, I kept picturing him rolling over in his grave, because surely he can sense what's going on between Este and Acacia from the great beyond!
 

Gringo- That scene between Perla and Ale was certainly intense. Yeah, I'd put my money on Perla in a knockdown drag out too. But Ale can be scrappy when her back is against the wall.
 

if the writers could just keep the bikinis off of Acacia's perfect body.

Gringo - lol! Strange how Acacia is the only woman in this TN that owns a bathing suit.
 

Gloria..Thanks so much for another excellent recap.

This novela is heating up. I definitely think that Acacia is picking up on Estebonbon's vibe. I noticed that she is knitting up her brow as she looks up into his knitted brow. I hope that they do not act on what seems to be a fast growing mutual attraction. Sometimes, you have to just say "NO."

I am glad that Perls did not tell Swine that she happened upon poor Ale downtown. Perls knows that Damdan is obsessed with Ale and realizes that he will not kill her but will instead try to take her back under his control again. bleeeccchhh I hope that she can manage to stay out of his vile clutches. I hope that the blackmail plan for Norberto does not include delivering Ale to Damdan. And I hope that German eventually gets to give Damdan the beating that he deserves for all the horrible things he did to Ale and her little brother. Damdanms anvil has to be enormous.
 

I have good news, somewhat let's say. I looked at the rating for this TN here in the States. As of the week ending September 7th, 2.3 millon viewers are watching. It's not great numbers but it's not bad numbers either. I got the info from zap2it, tvbythenumbers.
 

Susanlynn---I think that you are on to something. When Danevil finds out where Ale is, the blackmail will probably include a delivery of Alejandra or the video will be made public.

I hope that German beats him within an inch of his life. First for what he did to Alejandra and a second time for what he has done to other young women, then drag him to the police station.
the gringo
 

Madelaine: thanks for the ratings update.

In the past, several of my favs got moved from primetime to daytime or banished to the midnight hour (Corazon Salvaje and Un gancho al corazón to name 2), Gancho after 150 episodes! What a disappointment. Thankfully, the recappers kept the blog going but after investing that much time, it was frustrating not to be able to see the 50 plus remaining episodes!

I was really afraid that might happen as it was stated here this wasn't doing well. Glad the numbers are up and hope they continue to climb.

As much as I like Hasta, this is my favorite right now.

Diana
 

Has anyone heard that Univision will cancel "LM" due to low ratings. Instead, my sister-in-law informs me, Univision will start airing "El Chivo" at 10 pm beginning approximately September 26. Supposedly, "El Chivo" is based on the Nobel bestseller, "La Fiesta de El Chivo" which is about narco in the Caribe and Dominican dictator Trujillo.

Is this true?
 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

No worries Victoria. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that they leave the schedule as is, for now.

However, Univision does have a few options for tns that did better in ratings in Mexico that they could put in the slot- e.g., El Color del la Pasion.

They leave their narco-novelas for their other channel, Unimas. You wouldn't see them on Univision.
 

I remember all the rumors about shuttling La Tempestad and that never happened either. I did read that Querio Amarte and Cosita Linda will be replacing LFDD the end of this month I think. Both have never been shown here.
 

If worse comes to worse, maybe they'll move LM but air it in its entirety.

I really wish they would show EL COLOR DE LA PASION at a decent time slot because it was an amazing novela. Great ending as well.

I'm happy we're getting something new in the afternoons and, despite all the trouble on set, I've been dying to see Quiero Amarte. Hopefully, it wouldn't be edited either.

Apparently, only the "popular" novelas remain unedited but LQLVMR and MCET don't call my attention at all so I'd rather watch an edited version that I enjoy than an unedited novela that doesn't call my attention at all.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder