Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hasta el Fin del Mundo #71 20141125 Nothing Happened and We Learned Nothing! So Why Didn't Someone Remove His Shirt?

Ghettoville 

Armando's Hell Home
Irma tells Armando that she will kill herself if he takes Nandito away from her.  Armando caves; he won't take him.  Nandito asks Armando to look after his mother tonight.  Armando agrees, but warns Irma not to get any ideas.  Armando takes Nandito to school. 

Later, over coffee, Irma grills Araceli about the neighborhood watch meeting.  Irma asks Araceli not to tell anyone about her suicide attempt. 

Casa de Red Cruz
At the Cruz residence, Lupe watches as Javier gobbles down his grub.  Javier mistakes Lupe's arm for a piece of bacon and nibbles on it in between sips of coffee.  He takes co-credit for them raising their children well.  They did something right when they had those kids.  He suggests that they get back together because she still loves him.  Lupe immediately gets up and walks out of kitchen. 

Lupe visits Paco at his store and tells him that is coldness is hurting her.  Paco reminds her that she's a married woman and her husband is living in her home.  She tells him that Araceli is working on her divorce.  Paco doesn't care.  He just wants to know the date and time that Javier will get to steppin'. 

Renzi's Real Estate Office/Woods
Excuse me, could you hold it down?  I'm on an important evil conference call!

Renzi receives a report from Manjarres that Chava picked up Sophia.

You're still on the show?  Seriously?

Patrick, who is visiting Renzi, orders the investigator to follow them and take lots of photos.  He wants enough proof to destroy the romance completely.  Renzi wants to know if Patrick has fallen for Sophia because he's acting jealous.  Patrick assures him that he's still all business, but he wants to get rid of Chava because Sophia was all his before Chava showed up.  Nobody takes what belongs to him. 

Fausto has arranged for Chava to drive Sophia around for the day.  Instead of driving her to work, Chava as a surprise.  Anyways, Chava's big surprise was to waste Sophia's (a busy CEO) time by taking her out into the woods and to share his idea of creating a ecological park in the neighborhood. Why he couldn't share his idea in the car on the way to Ripoll, we will never know.  Luckily for him, Sophia's only got love on her mind.  She asks him if he can think of anything else that they could do..alone..in the woods... together.  Unbeknownst to them, Manjarres has trailed them by foot (I saw no car or any other mode of transport). He takes multiple photos of the two love birds pussy footing around the mouth.  Chava makes ugly, I mean passionate faces.  Anyways, like me, Manjarres gets bored and sends what I am certain was a sarcastic text to Renzi.  The "romance" is in progress.  After viewing the photo, Patrick orders him to take some more because so far he's seen absolutely no proof a romance based on those photos.  Sophia breaks the kiss off.  She wants to respect Patrick.    Sophia wants to talk and asks Chava why he hates his father.  I would say that the mention of his father was like a cold shower to Chava, but trust me, there was nothing hot going down in this scene.  Chava and Sophia sit down in the grass. He hates his dad because he took him to parties with loose women.  He watched his father cheat on his mother and realized that he was a bum. 

Zepeda will be here in episode 79.  Pass it along!

They continue to make out by passionately kissing only the sides of one another's mouths (not the lips). Where oh where is Zepeda? Sophia shares that Alexa was Octavio's favorite.  He only took an interest in Sophia when she began to get good grades in school.  She says that her father would not approve of her kissing Chava out in the woods.  She wants to go back to the office.  They get in the car and Manjarres runs after them (again, I see no mode of transportation...he must have teleported himself there). 

Patrick has gathered enough proof that there is at least a Disney romance occurring.  Renzi tells him to stop frowning and put a smile on his face before he gets back to Ripoll. 

Ripoll
Armando enters Alexa office.  He tells her that he slept at home last night.  Alexa loses her mind.  How dare he sleep with his wife!  He says that he slept there to watch over his kid.  Alexa yells that Irma is manipulating him.  Later, Alexa finds Armando speaking with Matias.  She tells Matias that Silvana is looking for him.  She apologizes to Armando and warns him that staying at home will give Irma the wrong idea. 


This new look is from my 2015 Big Bird Street Walker Collection


I'm your little dirty birdy

Matias finds Silvana in Sophia's office and is disappointed to learn that she didn't ask for him.  Sophia tells Sophia to find a meeting room for the neighborhood watch.  Patrick protests.  Sophia asks Patrick questions about Renzi's business practices and associates.  Patrick becomes offended and then asks her out for lunch. 

Zapatos will be near in 1979.  Pass it along!

While Patrick is his office printing out copies of photos, Greta calls and invites them home for lunch to celebrate Dani successful exams. 


Snob Hill



When Patrick and Sophia arrive at mansion, Sophia runs upstairs to change her pants.  The bottom of her pants are covered in mud from her romp in the woods.  Patrick asks Greta for a private meeting in the office.  Greta is shocked to see the photos lacking in chemistry.  She thinks that the photos are fake. 

Proof that there was a passionate head butting session

Patrick assures her that they are real.  Greta tells him to pay whatever the blackmailers want.  Tearfully, Patrick says that he's hurt because Sophia betrayed their love.  Greta will straighten it out.  The marriage will go on.


And then she said that Zepeda had the better six-pack!

Later at lunch, Greta angrily reminds her daughters of their places and familial duties. 

Daniela: study and get good grades. 
Alexa: marry well.
Sophia: be the best example to her sisters. 

Other News:
  • Marisol tells Lucas that Javier Cruz refused to take her money.  She thinks that her mother might take her father back. 
  • Oliver waits outside the school while Daniela l takes her test.  Lucas walks past them and tries not to acknowledge them.  Oliver tells her not to trust Lucas. 
  • Later in the employee lounge, Daniela asks Lucas why he hates Oliver.  We still learn nothing. 
  • Irma tells Renzi that due to illness, she didn't attend the meeting.  However, she was still able to give him a report.  She asks if reports of him catching a beat down were greatly exaggerated.  She tells Renzi that his beat down removed all suspicion from him.  Renzi is pleased. 
  • Paco shows up at the mansion and demands that Greta receive him.  Miggie tells Greta, but she still refuses.  Fausto thinks that Paco might be there to make peace with her.  By the time Greta gets to the kitchen Paco has left.  Paco left a message with Miggie:  If Greta won't receive him, she can take her business elsewhere. 
  • Peralta calls Renzi and demands to see him immediately.
79 Zebras for the episode?  What in the hell are you talking about?

  • Chava and Araceli investigate Renzi's Real Estate Agency.  They discover that there have been no complaints and that he's only been in business for a year. They invite themselves to over to lunch with Irma and Armando so that Araceli can grill Irma about Renzi. 
  • Irma tells Araceli that she knows nothing about Renzi's business.  She tells Araceli that as long as she's depressed, she can keep Armando around. 
  • Chava and Armando brainstorm on how to get a divorce attorney.  Araceli, the only lawyer in town has refused to represent Armando because she really enjoys gossiping about him to Irma.   
 Credits

Con Permiso!

Labels:


Comments:
Cynderella, This was hysterical. I laughed all the way through it especially the part about head butting. And I think I deciphered your secret message. As Armando would say, "You're my Numero 79." ;p
 

Cynderella, what a good laugh I had! "dirty little birdy" was my fave. The red and blue eye shadow is back so what better to go with it than a feather jacket for an overall hideous look. I was hoping she would just fly away. Anyway, thanks.

Patricio did a great job working over Greta with his photos and tears. Her dinner remarks to her girls were so nasty. I sure hope Sofía doesn't give in especially when she finds out they know about her and Chava. I would hope it would just harden her resolve.

Jarifa


 

Anyone thinks that Araceli nosing around Renzi's business will get her killed off ?

Irma: JUST DIE ALREADY.
 

Cynderella, this was great.

"He takes multiple photos of the two love birds pussy footing around the mouth"

"I'm your little dirty birdy"

Can't wait till Greta finds out Paco only wants to ask about Sofia and her heart ripped out and stomped on.

Lupe is falling again to Javier's smarmy charms. I don't want Paco to save her from herself.

Loved the little detail of the muddy shoes and pant cuff, shoulda been grass stains on the back of her blouse.

What a gift given Renzi by Patricio with his lie on the fly.

Lucas is a more appropriate love interest for Alexa.

Patricio is in love with his own guile.

 

Cynderella, thanks for the hilarious recap! Bacon! :D Lupe better not bring home the bacon any more for Javier or I’m going to be very angry; very angry, indeed, Earth creature. And there will be a kaboom — an earth-shattering kaboom!

I can’t help thinking that Paco is less aggravated about Lupe’s possible love for Javier than at his horrible, horrible luck with women who dump him for incomprehensibly inferior guys. It’s a blow to the ego.

That neighborhood park idea just seemed to come out of the blue…or? I guess now it could be something they bring up at the neighborhood meeting Sofía’s going to let them hold at the plant. I wonder how that park plan is going to make Patricio’s head explode, too. More land that his evil boss cannot steal. More set-backs. The photographer-goon was truly creepy, enjoying his task too much. Yuck.

The real cold shower during the forest scene was when Sofía told Salvador her dad wouldn’t approve of him; that’s the first Salvador has heard from her that she puts stock in that sort of Greta-esque class warfare. It’s got to set off a warning in his head, which he will try to ignore as long as possible, I feel sure. He’s an optimistic guy, but I fear this is going to hurt and depress him for a while before it gets better.

I give Alexa points for going immediately to apologize to Armando and for admitting right away that her jealousy got the best of her. And the little white lie that sent Matias off to see the love of his life, Silvi, for a moment didn’t hurt Matias at all. Julio Camejo is a good dancer; I see his moves there when he’s ordered out of the office.

So Patricio’s frame-up of Salvador to Greta happened, and it was painfully ugly. Greta has got some big lessons to learn; she’s prejudiced and gullible. Looking forward to the day she finds out how she was played and how she betrayed the ones she loves. I honestly don’t know how she can make up for this, except throwing herself on the altar of abject mercy. Paco is a very big person, luckily for her. I hope the DNA Sofía got from him is the dominant sort.

How bad could Lucas’s firing offense have been that got Miguelina fired. Daniela already knows Lucas was a thief. I’m having a hard time picturing she won’t put whatever it is behind her, too.

LOL! Araceli is the only lawyer in town — and even she doesn’t have any paying clients.

tofie, Patricio’s greedy little smiles when he appreciates his own work are pretty terrifying; I think he might have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
 

So...it took 67 episodes of watching "Haste que el Dinero Nos Separe," but at the end of Episode 67, Pedro Fernández finally French kisses Itatí Cantoral. And in Episode 68 they continue. It was worth it! I thought I would being dying before I ever saw it.
 

I'm expecting the villains to continue winning non-stop.

 

I don't think the shameless Greta redeemable nor should she be. She reaped the benefit of her leap to Octavio on the back of Paco and that continues on the back of Paco's daughter, because her children with Octavio, near idiots.
What is more insulting is wanting Paco to be ok with it.
If she thinks Patricio such a darling why don't she marry him.
 

If I was Lupe, I would have hit Javier with a skillet. He was acting as if he had a big part in the way the kids turned out. He's obnoxious!
 

So, I said that I don't think that Oliver was doing anything wrong when he was in Dani's bedroom. Now I'm back to thinking otherwise. He and Lucas are supposed to bethe same age, I guess. Oliver seems older because he's completed college and he's been working. He needs to shave. I think that's why he seems like an old fart messing with a little girl.
 

Let's get honest here: I'm still banking Oliver & Dani being together.

On Greta: Don't be surprised if she calls on Patrick to get rid of a problem such as Paco or Araceli literally.

Have a feeling the Dead Pool Hit List will expand.
 

Cynderella, You have lifted my spirits with your amazing recap. I thought it was perfect from start to finish. I laughed throughout. What a wonderful holiday gift. Thank you.

"Javier mistakes Lupe's arm for a piece of bacon and nibbles on it in between sips of coffee"; "I would say that the mention of his father was like a cold shower to Chava, but trust me, there was nothing hot going down in this scene" and You're still on the show? Seriously?" were great. But I am with Jarifa in that "dirty little birdy" was my absolute favorite.

Your screen shots were excellent. Top notch.

I have to agree that those kisses showed an utter lack of chemistry. While Pedro is very good in all non-romantic scenes and is earnest and likeable, it is obvious he is putting absolutely nothing into those kissing scenes. Marjorie tried to infuse some sizzle but his robotic response made the scenes cringeworthy. If I were the director, I would have cut them out and just have had them hold hands. Really.

Jeri: “Julio Camejo is a good dancer; I see his moves there when he’s ordered out of the office”. Amen sister, amen.

I'm also glad Alexa apologized to Armando. But it's obvious Armando is trapped for the time being. I wouldn't want to leave Nandito in Irma's care. I sincerely doubt she would do anything to him, but he can't take any chances.

Greta thinks things are bad now?? Wait til she finds out about Alexa let alone Dani. Can't wait.

Cynderella, thank you, thank you.

Diana
 

This may surprise you. I can take or leave Zepeda. What I like about him is that he strips and he will kiss her all day if they want him to do so. I've recapped 2 other shows that he was in and I've attacked him too. My favorite scene that he has ever done? Episode 130 of Abismo de Pasion. He was fully clothed. He rode into a wedding on a white steed, pulled out a cannon sized gun and stole the bride. He was so hot in that scene. His face was steeled like was Superman and he dared anyone to stop him. Dammit! Now I have to go watch that scene again.
 

That outfit was bad that didn't even notice the make-up this time.
 

Holding hands! That's funny! I wish I would have thought of that!
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

boda interrumpida: http://youtu.be/FCtMt-SGCIg

Favorite Zepeda scene! It's awesome!
 

I know that I'm being very chatty today, but how did Manjarres know where they were and how did he get there? I guess I'm the only one obsesses about stuff like that.
 

Thanks for the link Cynderella.

I actually watched that TN and after seeing this again, ITA, "Z" was smoldering.

Although he isn't my favorite, I think he will be very well cast here. He can be sweet and has a little half smile that can be endearing.

Diana
 

Pedro's romantic scenes in this show look exactly as though he is consumed with the idea his jealous wife is watching.

That is what makes me think that version of the truth is the actual truth. I wouldn't just operate on what the rumors are; I go on what I see.

It's really too bad. On the other hand, a major star in his position would have no trouble getting women; so I have to assume his marriage means something to him.

It was about two years ago or so that he and his wife reconfirmed their vows with a church wedding, after having been married civil 20 years.

Pedro has a song on his "La Otra" album, "De Corazón," entitled "Papa de Domingo," in which he shares a duet with his daughter, Gema. It was 2002, so she was like eight years old. (He and his wife have three daughters.)

The title refers to all the things the child doesn't want about an absent or divorced father; and for the father, all the things he's missing. I can post the lyrics if someone wants them.

Every time I hear this song now, it has an added meaning because of this situation. His daughters are pretty much grown up, but it seems to me he still doesn't want a broken family.

I don't know why I get so wound up about this story! LOL
 

Cynderella, even though I have been a Pedro Fernández fan, I am sure ready for the switch to David Zepeda. I feel like we are in a real rut at this point and a new actor will at least add a new look to the same old same old. And that look is not bad! I will say no more. Thanks for sharing your favorite Zepeda link. Individual scenes can sometimes be masterpieces even if the whole movie/novela/program isn't.

Jarifa
 

Cynderella, I wondered that, too; I noticed the goon was looking at the front of the car when he came around it, and I wondered then if they had bugged the car.
 

The kissing scene was incredibly awkward. The only description I can come up with is they were having a face wrestling match. I don't think their lips touched for more than a second or two. Jeri, I think you're right about the wife watching.

I actually laughed at Pato's fake tears. And that hair has a Pinnochio quality. Every time he lies to Greta, Pato's hair gets higher.

So it seems the hood needs another lawyer. They'd have to add a character. Can I say that or is that a spoiler?


 

Xint, you can absolutely say that! Can you ever have too many lawyers? ;)

Diana
 

"And that hair has a Pinnochio quality. Every time he lies to Greta, Pato's hair gets higher."

OMG, xInt it does, it really does.
 

Tofie, Patrick does have the DNA test as his trump card.

I've been wondering how did he figure out that Octavio wasn't Sophia's father ?


 

He dug up Octavio's grave. I kid you not.
 

Cynderella - Thanks for the laughs. My favorite snark was Greta's shock at the lack of chemistry.

Pato is at his best when's conning Greta. Wow, he even dredged up fake tears.


 

I have really been surprised that Julián's beehive hairdo works so well for him. It doesn't look bad at all until you stop and look at it, and then it's surprisingly preposterous.

Patricio's blind road to finding Sofía's illegitimacy was prompted by Greta's great antipathy toward him in the beginning; he was dying to find something to bring her down off her high horse. She was dead set against him marrying Sofía at first. Too bad her instincts didn't hold.

So it got off to a great start at the master chocolatier's death when the fates gave Patricio a huge gift of having the dying man tip off Patricio and Patricio alone about "something" he just had to tell Sofía.

It was about how the maestro was a fraud and stole the recipes; but Patricio was looking for something to trip up Greta, so Patricio put two and two together and came up with a lucky seven.

At the funeral, Greta's upwelling of guilt so upset her, that Patricio assumed the dead man must be Sofía's father; that's what led to getting DNA samples from the corpse -- and Sofía.

Patricio knocked Sofía out, made her sleep at his lair all night, and took her DNA sample then. He was surprised when the results did not match the dead man.

But he could see how upset Greta was in regard to Sofía's parentage when he laid out that whole fake blackmail trap, which Greta has totally fallen into -- including buying into Patricio's Rasputin big time. So much so that now she's completely loony over having him for a son-in-law. The complete opposite of the beginning. Patricio is a real Svengoolie.

That's the way I remember it anyway...
 

Someone is going to blurt the truth out sooner or later.


 

I wish for once in a telenovela, they would show the proper and current method of taking an ordinary DNA sample from someone -- i.e., not a forensic sample.

I've had a number of people in my family DNA tested for genealogy purposes, and all that happens is you get this little kit in the mail.

You take a sort of plastic coffee-stirrer thing and run it around your cheeks inside your mouth until you get a good amount of molecules on it; and then you just put the plastic stick into the plastic vial, seal it up and mail it back to the lab to get it analyzed.

It's very simple and doesn't require a blood test or hair follicle or any of the things they do on telenovelas.

And the lab amplifies your sample (grows more) so they can have plenty and even store it and do future tests. I recently ordered an exhaustive Y-DNA test for my brother to get more info than the previous test, and they had plenty in storage for him from the last sample he sent in by mail.

Something interesting: a researcher emailed me the other day, letting me know that my brother had a significant DNA match to that 45,000 year old Siberian man's remains they found. It was by far the oldest genetic record ever obtained from modern humans.

The genome, extracted from a fossil thighbone found in Siberia, added strong support to a provocative hypothesis: Early humans interbred with Neanderthals. Here's a link to a NY Times article:

http://tinyurl.com/mqv5yhw

The really cool thing is that people have access to their results and can upload them to searchable public databases. I just went over to Gedmatch and plugged in a one-to-one search with the Siberian genome and found exactly which chromosomes where my brother matched him (chromosomes 8 and 12) -- and how many segments.

The match was as good as many matches with distant cousins who are still living. You can do a lot yourself. I am no science wonk at all; most of us are just family genealogists. It's easy enough to do and is the wave of the future in genealogy.
 

In my screen shots, i tried to show the characters playing the telephone game, but no one got my joke. In telephone someone whispers something and after a while the message gets convoluted. Oh well!
 

Cynderella, the mystery of who's the baby daddy of Sophia is turning into Young & the Restless.


 

Anyone got the full recap of last night's episode?
 

Cynderella, I just looked at your pix, and they are great! I will try to do better. :D

I am dyslexic, so normally I just grab the text version and make a sound file to listen to.

But I see I am missing something!
 

I'm calling Javier as Lucas's father. :D

It would make perfect sense of Marisol's taking an massive instant affection for Lucas in the beginning. The call of the blood, as Anita said. And it makes sense that Lucas likes Marisol but not "in that way."

They can't be novios. They are siblings...more on this theory later.
 

Jeri, WHOA ! Lucas & Marisol doing incest ?

If Javier is Lucas' father, is it a possible theory that Araceli could be his mother ?

Now that would be a good twist!
 

Steve, Happy Thanksgiving :D

They've only kissed, and there's no heat in their kisses. Lucas only got interested in her after Oliver showed up as competition for Daniela.

Miguelina wouldn't know about it or she would say something. Javier must have messed around with her daughter while he was showing interest in Miguelina, too.

As I mentioned before, I have been interested in the state of Lucas's parentage and whether his father was actually dead.

Only thing is, I can't remember whether it's Miguelina's son or her daughter who is a parent of Lucas. Makes a big difference.
 

I once watched this documentary on the BBC channel about biosiblings or bioparents who meet and were never raised together. According to that doumentary, those long lost family members experience a phenomenon where they end up having sex together. The psychiatrist says that a person would naturally have feelings of love for this family member, but when "love" grows between the long lost members aka "the call of the blood", the two mistake the familial affection for sexual attraction. In the documentary they only tracked British people. They had several cases of biosiblings who were separated in foster care. Some had children together. One brother did hard time because he kept getting his sister pregnant. They had a mother and son. The mother had given the son up at birth. When they met they "fell in love". Ill try to get the link.
 

http://digiguide.tv/pick-of-the-day/12+June+2008/documentary-brothers-and-sisters-in-love-breaking-all-the-taboos/

The doc was called Brothers and Sisters in Love. The article tells you all about it.
 

That sounds pretty fascinating; thanks!

Gotta go, unfortunately; showering and stuff to go out for the holiday...

Be back later!
 

Reminds me of the Lifetime movie, Pedals in the Wind.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder