Tuesday, November 25, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 65. 11/24/14

Skipping the old....

Rubio comes in and to turn in an accounting report and JC asks him to take a seat. He asks if he received a letter from Ulises intended for Acacia. He wants it.

Acacia can't believe Cris is asking her if there is another woman in Esteban's life. If I knew something like that, don't you think I would have said something? Cris apologizes for asking such a question. Ever since Esteban left, she has all these horrible thoughts in her head. Acacia advises her to speak with Esteban to clarify things especially now that you are going to have his child. Cris doesn't agree. Children are not a magically solution when it comes to marital problems. She just feels that there is another woman and needs to know. Acacia thinks perhaps he might have had a passing fancy but it can't be serious. But who asks Cris. Acacia tells her to calm down and think of the baby. Cris agrees and knows no matter what happens, this child will be loved by many.

What letter asks Rubio. JC again says Ulises sent a letter but Rubio says no one came with a letter. JC keeps grilling him but Rubio swears nothing ever came. JC suspects Ulises lied. Rubio promises to questions all the ranch hands in the morning.


Acacia walks into her room and cries. My mother is having Esteban's baby.

Esteban is talking business on the phone with Pereda. He's interested in doing business but Cris will not be able to make the trip. He will explain later as to why. Pereda agrees to meet Esteban at his office tomorrow. They hang up and Esteban receives a call from Rubio. He tells Rubio that JC was inquiring about the letter Ulises sent. But no worries, he didn't spill the frijoles. Also wanted to tell you that Manuel is here all day at the hacienda. This angers Esteban and he demands details of everything going on.

Cris visits Alonso. Now that she is expecting Esteban's baby, it reminds her of there plans when Acacia was coming. Even though I show a brave face, I wonder if he will be with me and the baby. I want to run and tell him the news but I can't.

German apologizes for not coming to see Ulises earlier. With everything going on right now, he just couldn't. Ulises understands and asks if Acacia is kicking it with Manuel. German assures him that she only sees Manuel as a friend. She told me the same but I feel there is something different with her replies Ulises. German suggests it might mean something for her to come and pay him a visit. Perhaps says Ulises. Are you going to talk to Andres? German doesn't know. After everything that has happened, he's not sure. Ulises reminds him that Andres always supported him never knowing that he was his son. He just wants to get close to you. All this even ended his relationship with my mother.

Acacia is getting ready and looks at Ulises necklace. She takes off the one that Esteban gave her and put's Ulises on.

Cris and grandparents are eating breakfast when Acacia walks in. JC informs her that he went to see Ulises yesterday. So did I replies Acacia. This confession suddenly shocks everyone. She has decided to support him because she loves him. JC starts in on Acacia. We all told you that you were not to see him. I understand replies Acacia but I had to tell him how I felt and hear his explanation. Elenita doesn't understand why Acacia would listen to Ulises after everything he has done to her. Acacia reminds her that she once said every story had 2 sides. So I listened to his and believe he is telling the truth. Cris says Ulises just confused her again but Acacia says that's not the case. He told me what happened and I believe him. I looked into his eyes and saw he was telling me the truth. JC prohibits her from seeing him again. He has no proof or witnesses to back up his story. Even the letter he said he sent you doesn't exist. You are being fooled again. Acacia says she's just going to turn her back on the man she loves. JC suddenly has an attack and faints to the couch.

Norberto informs Esteban that Acacia went to see Ulises. He wants Esteban to talk to Acacia so she doesn't get mixed up with Ulises again. Esteban tells him not to worry he feels the same way. Since he can't go to the hacienda, Noberto offers to go and see what is going on. He leaves and Pereda comes in for his appointment. He asks why Cris will not be participating in the new business venture. Esteban informs him that he and Cris are separating but the new business opportunity will be successful. Peredas doesn’t look convinced.

Luisa tells German that Lizi stopped by yesterday to drop the groceries off and wanted to wait for him. She told her that he had left to take Ale her painting. German tells her she shouldn't have. Acacia walks in and says her grandfather is ill and wants the doctor's number. German calls Andres. Andres is happy to hear from him. German says Acacia's grandfather is ill.

Peredas likes the business proposal but wants to go in half and half. Esteban says he doesn't have that kind of money right now. He offers to work and put in 20%. Peredas says 40% but Esteban says he can't. Peredas advises him to find someone who will put up the other 20%. He gets up to go but Esteban says he can do 30%. They shake hands and Esteban calls Cris all sweetly. He wants to talk. Cris says it's not a good time. Her father fell ill and will call him later. Acacia comes in with some pills and German asks her why he fell ill. Because I told him I was getting back with Ulises.

Perla tries sneaking into the house and Julianita catches her. Why did you not come home last night she asks. So that I can see the queen bee's face asks Perla. I don't think so. Julianita hopes she doesn't get in any trouble. Perla wonders if Danilo knows but Julianita isn't sure. The maid and Memo walk in. Perla tells Memo that she told him not to come in. I couldn't leave you alone replies Memo. What if Danilo gets onto you for not coming home last night? Danilo walks up with Ale. Look what the cat dragged in he says.

Andres arrives and Cris gives him a list of drugs JC takes. Andres suggests a shot. Father and son stare at each other. Andres goes into doctor mode and attends to his patient. He asks German to help him take JC to his room.

Danilo asks why the two arrived together at this time. He asks Memo if he wants to end up like Patricio. Julianita lies and says Perla arrived awhile ago and she just let Memo in. Perla says she told him she had a meeting with a client at the cabana. Of course you don't remember because your lady is here. You never listen to me. Danilo asks Memo what he's doing there. Johnny called me about the pick up for the merchandise responds Memo. Danilo says fine but reminds him that all the women in the house are his. No one is to touch them without his permission.

Andres tells Cris and Acacia that JC will be just fine in awhile. Please remind him to take his meds at the time indicated. Acacia says it's all her fault. They were arguing. Andres says JC admitted to not eating when he's suppose to. Cris thanks him and doesn't know how to repay him. Andres asks to speak with German. Cris agrees and Luisa takes him away. Acacia is happy that her grandfather will be okay. Cris agrees but wants to talk of Ulises. She doesn't think it's a good idea for Acacia to get back together with him. Acacia says to bad so sad. She believes in him and this is what she wants to do. Cris will not allow her to make another mistake. He is innocent replies Acacia. If you don't let me get back with him, then I will leave this house. Cris reminds her that she has never denied Acacia anything but she will not allow this. I feel this is a grave mistake to get back with him. I know what I am doing says Acacia. They same feelings of wanting to be together that you have for Esteban is the same that I feel for Ulises. I love him and he is innocent. Cris believes she is acting foolish. Acacia can't believe her mother is talking to her that way. Because I have never felt you make such a foolish mistake before replies Cris. You can't keep obsessing over that boy. Acacia says she will stand by her man and is leaving to tell him just that. She walks away with Cris calling after her. Cris has a sudden pain in her stomach.


Andres asks German to hear him out. He is very emotional in learning that he is his son. I would have done anything to see you born, to have you in my arms and have the chance to see you grow up into the man you are today.

Danilo tells Perla to shower and for Memo to let him know when Johnny arrives. Memo leaves and Danilo grabs Perla by the hair. He hears Ale gasp and asks if she doesn't like how he treats Perla. You shouldn't care especially after the way she has treated you. He sends Perla off to shower and Ale asks to call Acacia. Of course but in front of me is his reply. She left you a message on the machine asking to speak with you. It was urgent. Ale gets upset that he didn't tell her. It is important for her to report back to Acacia quickly. If you behaved better with me, I would pay more attention to your things is his reply. So tell the maid to give you the phone and come back to make the call. Don't forget to ask her how Esteban and Cris are doing.

German tells Andres that his mother left him for Norberto for money. He can never forgive her for that. Andres, the gentleman that he is, reminds German that she is his mother. He is the last person to speak ill of her. You don't need to do that because right now I feel like I hate her replies German. Andres says all this has been really painful. I understand exactly how you feel, since Ale did the same to me replies German.

Acacia gets a call from Ale. She tells Ale she was right. I had to see Ulises and hear him out. Seeing him returned all those feelings I had for him. I love him and I can't be without him. Ale is happy that everything is getting cleared up especially about they talked about the other day. Acacia says Ulises's story will be hard to prove. His kidnapping and forced to cultivate drugs. But I will tell you later. Ale suggests telling him that he needs to focus on proving he didn't commit the fraud and forget the rest. Acacia will try. She will be seeing him later even though she fought with her mother over him. Ale says everything will be okay. Come see her when she can. Acacia asks the next time she answer her phone. Ale agrees and Danilo hangs up the phone. Danilo tells Ale that he is glad she understands what he is capable of. Killing. You become obedient and everything will be okay.

Andres understands that the one you love, leaves you for greener pastures. But I assure you that life will go on. You will be able to do that. German wants to but doubts everything and everyone. Sometimes problems can be a blessing in disguise. Life may take away some things, but will compensate you with other things. I finally am living my dream of being a father. Perhaps not the way I wanted, but I have my son standing in front of me now. Life has destroyed everything says German. First I lost my girlfriend, my family, my job and now the ability to have an exhibit. Andres says there is nothing you can do to change the fact that Ale left you. Why don't you try and fix things with your family? They are a big part of your life. At the same time we can try and form a father/son relationship. We became friends without knowing the truth. It's all different now replies. German. I don't know if I can ever see you as my father. Just let me be near you asks Andres. German nods in agreement and Andres goes in for a hug.

Nuria is lead to a jail cell. She asks the guard where her attorney is. You will see him he gets here. Also when we get you for your statement. Norberto creeps up and gives her the stink eye.

Juliana is begging Manuel to help her with German. She needs him to forgive her. You at least understand why I did this. You know how my parents are. I could not confront them and leave with Andres. Manuel tells not to come crying to him. He knows her too well. She only married his father for money. Juliana tells him not to talk to her that way. Because of her decision he was born. You are the only good thing that came out of this marriage. Don't say that replies Manuel. You have lived like a queen. I lived okay but without love says Juliana. I know everything will change if German fully grasped how I suffered. Ah, so you can get closer to the doctor and get back with him says Manuel. Because that is what my father told me you wanted. Juliana shouts that he cannot speak to her that way. You have no right to judge me. I only want to regain your brother's love.


Hector pays a visit to Ulises. He introduces himself and says he is a friend of Cris's. Did Cris send you? Hector ignores the question and says perhaps he shouldn't butt in, but he holds Acacia and Cris in high esteem. That is why he is there.

Juliana is happy to see German but he only came to speak to Norberto. She can't believe that after knowing everything she did for him, he treats her this way. German doesn't want to hear it. He spoke with Andres and now knows everything. What did he tell you questions Juliana. That you never told him about your pregnancy, that you left him so you can have a good life along Norberto. But tell me why you insist I get close to him? So you can get back with him? Of course not replies Juliana. Anyway he is with Carmen. Not anymore yells German. They ended things and it's your fault. She turns and smirks.

Rosa and Cris talk about what is going on with Acacia and her decision to return with Ulises. Rosa says sometimes love makes us blind.

Juliana asks why Andres and Carmen broke up. German gives her the stink eye and asks if she still loves him. You say he was the love of your life and that is why you couldn't love Norberto. He was says Juliana. If it wasn't because of the pressure from my parents...but I just want you to have a relationship with your real father. I accepted his friendship but I doubt I could see him as my father replies German. Juliana is happy that he is trying. This is what she always wanted. She tries hugging him but he pushes her off. I will try to have a relationship with Andres but that doesn't mean I have forgiven you says German. Tell Norberto we will talk later.

Hector admits that he had Ulises investigated and everything came back good. The one that has committed many frauds is Nuria. And my law office will stand behind you. Ulises thanks him for his offer but he and his family do not have the money to pay for it. Who said I was going to charge you questions Hector. I have the resources and I can help. I told you why I am doing this. I also want the truth to come out. Ulises agrees and promises when he gets out to work his hardest to repay him for everything he is doing. I told you I wasn't going to charge you replies Hector. There is no need for that. But my relationship with Cris is on thin ice, so no one can know I am helping you. Ulises wonders if Acacia knows. He doesn't want to complicate things with her. Hector says she is aware and on board. We cannot lose any more time. If you can't regain your freedom, you will never be able to recoup Acacia's love.


German tells Lizi that he is going to try and have a relationship with Andres. Lizi is glad to hear it. He says all his life he had to prove himself to Norberto to accept him and with Andres he doesn't have too. He accepts me as I am. Of course, you are wonderful, talented and intelligent replies Lizi. It's time you believed it. You have to accept the love from those who offer it. Did you tell your mother and Norberto about this?

Elenita tells Cris that her father is doing better. She asks if Cris was able to talk any sense into Acacia. I tried replies Cris. She is so stubborn. She even threatened to leave the house if we didn't support her. Yesterday, she was certain that Ulises was guilty and now she says he's innocent. What happened to make her change her mind? Elenita asks her why she is so fixed up. Cris says she's off to see Esteban. He called wanting to talk. Elenita hopes things will be fixed. You and my granddaughter are both the same. No matter what the head tells you, your heart is always first. Elenita wishes her good luck and leaves. Cris calls and leaves Acacia a message. She is worried about her and they will talk later.

German pays a visit to Norberto at this office. Norberto is happy to see him. He will always be his father. German didn't come to fight over it. He wanted to tell him before he heard it from someone else, that he is giving his real father a chance. Norberto looks scared.

Acacia pays Ulises a visit. They gaze into each others eyes and she says she believes him. They kiss.

Norberto asks German where was Andres when he was sick as a child? Or if you had any problems at school? That is the problem replies German. He wasn't allowed to be near me. It was your mother yells Norberto. I believed that man abandoned her. But now I know that Andres would have loved me and accepted me replies German. You never told me I was not your child. Because I thought it was the best replies Norberto. All this is your mother's fault. There is no reason for you to leave the finca or the association. It is your responsibility. That's all you care about shouts German. I care because it's yours says Norberto. You have earned it and there is no reason for you to lose it. Norberto cries and says he loves him. He begs him to return. German says he can't. So you give that other guy a chance but not me questions Norberto. I appreciate you and am grateful for everything you did for me says German. But what you offer me is not what I want. German leaves and Norberto sits down and cries.

Acacia and Ulises come up for air. He says how happy he is that their love is stronger than anything. He notices she put on her cross that he gave her. Wearing this reminds me of our love replies Acacia. Ulises says they have to be strong. It will not be easy since your family does not believe me. Acacia tells him not to worry about it.

Cris pays Esteban a visit. He inquires about her dad. He wanted to call and offer his support. Cris says JC's sugar was low but everything is fine now. I came because of your call. It sounded urgent. I wanted to talk about Acacia replies Esteban. He apologizes after seeing her reaction. Did you think we were going to talk about us? What did you want to tell me about Acacia asks Cris. That she went to see Ulises replies Esteban. I already know says Cris. Just to let you know, my daughter is willing to do anything to be with him. She even threatened me with leaving the house if we don’t' support her. She is probably with him now. Talk to her if you want about this but not me. Let me remind you that if you don't want to talk about us, don't bother calling.

Cris returns home and stares at a picture of her and Esteban on their wedding day. Rosa comes in and asks how things went with Esteban. Did you work things out? Cris says Esteban no longer loves her.

Acacia is leaving the jail and Esteban runs up and grabs her. Is it true that you are back with Ulises asks Esteban as he shakes her violently. Acacia says she did. Are you back with him because you love him or just trying to run away from the feelings you have for me questions Esteban.

Manana: Acacia tells Esteban she has no feelings for him ; Hector sees this confrontation and tells him to leave her alone.



Labels:


Comments:
Poor Norberto. I really feels he cares for German but just wasn't a good dad. Juliana gets on my nerves. She is so fake and will take advantage that Andres is trying to get close to German for her own means.

Just letting you know that Friday's recap will be late. Probably Saturday. I am one of those crazy shoppers (well not to crazy) that enjoys Black Friday. So I will probably be sleeping when I finally get home.
 

Just brilliant, Gloria!

You know, I blame Acacia for how anti-Uli her family is. As Cris pointed out, just the day before she was going on about what a liar he is. You can't tell your family and friends about what a horrid person your boyfriend is, and how much he's hurt you, and then expect them to be behind you when you decide to get back together with him. I hope Cris talks to Uli, because I think then she'll be convinced too.

Didn't like seeing Cris clutch her belly in pain.

Glad Hector's law firm is on the case. Yes, he's nosey, but Uli needs him if he's to stand a chance against Norb, Nuria, Este, and Dan. I wonder what lies Nuria is going to spin?

Yay! German is giving Andres a chance. I did not feel sorry for Norb. If he wants German' s affection, respect, and support, he needs to work to earn it. Just like Andres is trying to do. Juliana is a lost cause, and I am so glad her kids have her number.
 

Gloria- Enjoy all your holiday shopping. Just schedule the discussion post to post automatically, and we can then chat away over the weekend until you manage to get the recap done.

Diana- Not sure if you caught my request yesterday. Can you do tonight's recap. I've got a late meeting and a houseguests that I won't be able to ignore once I get home. But I can take Wed and Thurs (yes, the shows will be on Thanksgiving according to my dvr).
 

Thanks so much, Gloria. I am so glad that Hector is going to help Uli. I am worried about Dandiablo listening in on Ale's phone conversations with Ack.
 

We should call that bedroom that both Ale and German have been in at Cris's The Bedroom of Doom and Gloom. Loved Andres grabbing German for a bear hug.
 

Wowee..those advances. Hector catches Este grabbing Ack...yes. The mask has completely slipped now as Estegone goes around the bend. Uh oh.
 

Gloria, heartfelt, detailed to perfection and just beautifully crafted. I enjoyed every single word. Thank you for all that you do!

My heart ached for Cris. Like you Vivi, I winced when she held her stomach.

Acacia is trying desperately to do the right thing but even Uli noted things have changed. I know it is unreasonable to think Acacia will strengthen her resolve to let Este go. I fear her attraction to Este has ruined everything with she and Uli.

And I agree - I also felt bad for Norberto. But, thankfully, it passed. He was abusive to German and did not deserve him as a son.

I also am delighted German will give Andres a chance.

Would like to comment more but I have some sharp work deadlines so will try to pop back in later.

Vivi, I didn't visit Caray yesterday so hadn't seen your comment. Of course I will do tonight.

Susanlynn, "bedroom of doom and gloom" is right!

Gloria, outstanding!!!

Diana
 

Vivi, if you could kindly post the link tonight as you usually do, that would be wonderful.

Diana
 

Thanks Diana! Yes, I'll schedule the discussion link to post tonight.
 

Thank you for the recap!

Rubio and Juliana especially annoyed me in this episode. First Rubio lying to JC about the letter. He has to be ever so loyal to Esteban.

Like I said, Juliana is encouraging Germán to get close to Andres for her benefit. I'm glad to see Germán does suspect that. I'm also glad he's giving Andres a chance. I do think he eventually will be able to see Andres as his father. I did feel bad for Norbie, but it's only fair that Germán get the support from Andres that he deserves when Norbie didn't give it to him.

Looks like Norbie is keeping a close eye on Nuria. I hope that she is brought to justice so that Uli can go free. For now I think Acacia made the right choice in supporting Ulises. Who knows what could happen down the line.


 

I would have been cheering for Acacia standing by her man, except for the fact that I can't quite believe that after the next little issue comes up she won't once again start crying, whining, and calling him a liar and a cheat to anyone who will listen. I need to see more consistency from her before I believe she's really, truly in Uli's corner. Right now it seems like she's using him to put distance between herself and Esteban after finding out that Cris is pregnant.

TF- Rubio isn't loyal to Esteban. Rubio is loyal to Rubio, and that means partnering with as many people from whom he can benefit-- Etse, Dan, Memo, Norb.
 

Great job and many thanks for this gloria.

As much as I don't like Hector personally, I am glad he reached out to Uli and at least he offered a disclaimer "it may be none of my business but".... So he is self aware.

Nuria, is caught between a rock and a Norberto. If she wants to survive she will present the world according to Norberto.

Danny - lovely man ain't he

When Esteban grabbed Acacia, wanted her to give him a knee.

When Esteban called Cris over to discuss Acacia and I saw that look on her face, wanted her to scratch out his eyes.

Boofrigginhoo Norberto - In every life some rain must fall

German - you are really sensibly hot when you're not crying

Acacia - not only do I love Uli, if we can do it through the bars, I'll have his baby

 

Vivi, I agree, Acacia did this because she found out Cris pregnant with Esteban's child. The switch was too sudden and complete.
 

Great, Gloria!!

I don't feel sorry for Norbie either. I think he realizes he was mean to German, but Norbie also feels German was a great worker. He was lost when he left.

I think he and Juliana are the same....me! me! me!

Ann-NYC

 

aBeautiful and complete Gloria. A recap of perfection, what more can be said?

Your line of JC said that we told you that you were not to see him stood out to me---isn't Acacia of age? Yes the family should make their feelings be known but we forbid you or you are not to-What?

DevilDan says that all of the women in the house are his or belong to him. DevilDan, weren't you born in the wrong country, just asking?

Cris tells Estebone that if you don't want to talk about us, don't bother calling. Yeah right, Estebone went right to talking about Acacia didn't he?

It was mentioned that Hector "GRABBED" Acacia's arm the other day---gently I might add. Well how gentle did EsteBonkers grab Acacia last night??? Hummm.
Acacia was not offended by the way
hector took hold of her arm so that he could finish talking to her but Ack clearly didn't like being manhandled by crazy bonkers last night. Hector to the rescue.

Another new name for Este-EsteGone
Is there no end to the list? LOL

Acacia finally got some backbone last night but it remains to be seen how long it will last. Will she continue to believe in and fight for her love or will she once again bend like a willow branch blowing in the wind?

I'm still worried about Itzel and her grandmother. DevilDan, Norberto and EsteBonkers are not finished yet. I fear that there will be a lot of more dark clouds moving in over our little town of El Soto. The sun hasn't begun to shine through yet.

When is that DVD of Norberto going to be played? He'll go berserk when that is finally played. Porno in El Soto? What?

This great show continues, more tonight. Must see Tv.
the gringo
 

Gloria, superb recap. Thanks a bunch.

I’m feeling like Hector is Cris’s guardian angel sent by Alonso. But if Hector ever visits Alonso’s tomb that will be a bit much. But how astute was Hector to have Nuria’s background investigated and dig up that she’s got a history of fraud and to check out that Uli’s past is clean? I was sure Nuria hadn’t just started scamming when she got to El Soto. Of course, Uli should’ve checked her out when he hired her.

I too felt bad for Norb. He loves German but was so wrong to take out his resentment that Juliana loved Andres and not him on his son. And now Norb is going to witness Andres treating a son like a father should. Will this cause Norb to step up his game as a father and be more understanding of German’s needs? I doubt it. But it would be funny to see Norb suddently want to take German fishing or to a soccer game. Or could he even muster enthusiasm about German's painting?

Esteban put on such a phony face when he called Cris on the phone. Yuck. In addition to lusting after Acacia, I’m thinking Esteban resents Cris for the strength and independence she’s shown at their separation.

So once Nuria starts with the lies coached to her by Norb, how long will Acacia stick with Uli? Maybe 1-2 days? Itzel, hang in there. I’m hoping one day to see you up on the credits.

I give Acacia credit for trying to put away her feelings for Esteban, but she was clearly upset that her mom is pregnant -- and not because the new baby will cause her to lose her place as the No. 1 spoiled kid in the family.
 

Just wonderful, Gloria!

I’m with you, Gringo. What’s up with all this forbidding Acacia to see Ulysses?

It was hard to watch that scene where Chris goes to see Estaban, thinking he’s going to talk to her about their relationship, and all he wants his to ask about Acacia. And when she leaves, all crushed, he seems to have barely noticed that she was there. Acacia, Acacia, Acacia, blahddy blah blah.
 

Vivi, you're right.

Rubio is obviously looking to get something out of keeping all these secrets for everyone. If money is on the table for him then he won't hesitate.

Poor Cris thought that Esteban wanted to take about their relationship. It's obviously easy for viewerville to see that Esteban isn't hiding his hatred nor jealously towards Uli, but Cris probably thinks he's protecting Acacia. Although she is starting to get a little suspicious.

Tofie, is it weird that I think Germán IS hot when he cries?
 

I have been trying to think what is coming down the road. I believe that at some point the bad guys, Norbie, Bonkers, DevilDan and Rubio will all turn on each other. I don't know what will cause it, how or when it will happen but happen it must. Oh and throw Memo into the mix also. Dan doesn't trust Norbie for whatever reason and so the video. I have been thinking what the reaction, Nobile's will be when the video is played. My guess is that his defense will be that he's a man and men have needs and so since Juliana wouldn't meet or fulfill those needs, well he went elsewhere. Any thoughts from Team La Malquerida? Did I miss anything, or leave something out?
the gringo
 

Gringo- The villains definitely have reasons to turn against each other.

You mentioned already that Dan has the blackmail video of Norb, all ready to go. Although Norb has no problem being known as a philanderer, for some reason he's really guarded about letting people know he frequents brothels. I'm sure Dan will find a creative way of using the video to his advantage.

When Dan finds out Memo did not kill Patricio, Memo will be toast. On the flip side, if Dan pushes his abuse of Perla too far, Memo might be the one to snap.

Esteban and Norb have the same goals that at times make the enemies, and at times uneasy allies, like now. The both want Uli gone so that Acacia is a free agent, and they both want Benavente. Their alliance won't last long at all.

Rubio is working for both Dan and Esteban. That can't last. When either Este or Dan find out about things like the letter-- how Rubio sold the copy to Dan and gave the original to Este- they will not be pleased.

In any case, there are many reasons and opportunities for the bad guys to turn against each other.
 

Sorry for the poorly worded sentences and my several mistakes. I think that sometimes my mind gets moving faster than my typing finger and sometimes my typing finger gets moving faster than my thoughts. I should proof read. Don't know why I don't take the time to do so. It's a bad habit.
the gringo
 

Gringo, I think they will turn on each other. Thing is Rubio knows dirt on all of them and can pretty much come and go as he pleases and Norberto, Danny and Esteban all believe they are more clever than they really are.

I also noticed and was even more enraged when Esteban forcefully manhandled Acacia and I would have been fine if someone sucker punched him in the back of the head. If it were Hector that delivered the blow, fine with that too.

I don't think Esteban gives two toots for Cris now and actually thought he called Cris and would sweet talk her for a loan to do the deal. He sure was trying to use her name to get Peredas to the table.

Acacia is all Uli now because she is jealous her mother is pregnant with Esteban's child.

 

Interesting discussion on the villains. Danilo really has nothing to lose as far as reputation because nobody (even those who don't know he's a sex trafficker and drug dealer) thinks well of him except Perla. I guess only being killed or extremely maimed would punish him. I suppose he would function well in prison.

Norb has a lot to lose. He loves his family and wants to maintain an image in front of them, so he can be hurt through them.

Esteban is the shrewdest of the bunch. There’s no evidence that he killed Alonso, and no one would take Rubio’s word over his. He’s tops in the opening credits so I guess he’ll be the last man standing.

Rubio is toast. He's playing so many angles that one of them is bound to backfire on him.
 

Niecie---You may be right about Rubio playing too many angles. He's good but I don't think he's that good. It will be interesting to see how long he will last.
the gringo
 

Niecie, you are so right about Rubio.

I'm already thinking about Esteloco's fate. He should have to pay for the crime of killing Alonso. Hopefully he won't get away with it. And if he happens to commit some other crime (or crime of passion) then that'll only be worse for him.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder