Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mi corazon es tuyo.. #83 Nov 12 2014... If Fer could turn back time... but Ana says not so fast, i was door no. 2 but you dont get to pick me after you chose door no.1 and didn't like what was there

Refritos:


Nando spooked by Edith, he would want to rip her pierced earring off her nose but is afraid he will end up with snot in his hands… she warns he would die trying. Rosita calls Nando and he runs out on everyone.

Ana reminds Fernando that Diego is also a player in this script. Fernando insists that Ana should not stay with Diego if she doesn’t love him. Ana asks ‘what do you know about what I feel?’

F: So you love him? Tell me! You love him?

Lo Nuevo:

A: it doesn’t matter what I feel for Diego. You broke my heart! You!

F: If you can swear to me right now that you can be completely happy with Diego, I will gladly step aside and give up on your love for the rest of my life. Go ahead!

A: Lets see.. He (Diego) has been the only one that has been by my side all the time… he has done for me things no one else has.

F: Ana, I know Diego too well. He has always run away from long term commitments. He has never dreamed of forming a family! Ana, what happened so many years ago with Fanny Sr was not my fault.

A: Lets see. Fanny Sr, RIP, was Diego’s GF. And you got in the middle there!

F: Ana, I did not get in the middle. Love does not end overnight. Of course there were reasons for her to stop loving him. They were not compatible. She ended their relationship!

(‘who was Mrs Estefania?’ ‘She was my brother’s wife’)

A: You got in the middle! They were a couple and he loved her!! Your brother loved her! And you went after your brother’s girl!

F: Lets see, I did not go after her! I did not get in the middle! She was free! She first ended it with Diego! And later, the love between us could not be hidden. We were together 20 years. We had 7 kids desired and loved! I don’t regret the relationship I had with Fanny Sr. I don’t regret it.

(‘was that true?’ ‘Yes!’)

F: Ana, the relationship was wearing out because their interests were not the same. My brother is not stable. He was a womanizer. Even while they were still dating, he was unfaithful to her. He swore he was madly in love and was unfaithful. That is why she ended it with him. That is why I did not get in the middle!

(‘ is that true too?’ ‘Yes!’)

(Fanny lets Nando take her car to go to Ximena’s. Bruno, , Nico and Jenn arrive. Still Bruno acts weird and does not remember Manuela. Nico suggests to Manuela to take Bruno to his room, he has to rest. Nando runs out. Nico and Jenn learn that Fernando and Ana were arrested and Diego went to try to get them out. No more details are available.)

Ximena is walking around... she wants to get lost in the sea… she imagines her pool is the sea and walks in and goes underwater… FF>>

(some other cop brings papers to the chief of police… but the guy does not want to miss a second of the drama in the jail cell..lol!)

A: Whatever, we will not do this to Diego.

F: I am not going to do anything to him. I got here first.

A: Yeah you were first. I told him I would try hard on this relationship. I am going to fulfill my promise because he deserves it.

F: Forgive me, but what he DOES NOT deserve is that you stay with him for pity… and for gratitude. He is smart. He is handsome. He is a good man. But he is not the man you want to be with. You don’t love him! You don’t love him! He won’t make you happy!

A: What do you know about that? You are the one who will decide??

F: you are right. It is your call. (todo queda en ti) It is your call because I love you. And I thank God because HE, God, He is the one that got us here. I have no more strength to hide what I feel, Ana. Every day. Every second I try to forget you and I can’t. No matter how hard I try it is a hurricane, it is a typhoon. It is an unmeasurable amount of water that can’t be contained, even with a thousand dams.

A: too bad. (GOOD for you Ana!!) because I can’t forgive you. (Fernando disappointed. Diego nods in agreement)

Nando has to save Ximena and between him and Edith (he on the mouth, Edith giving chest compressions) they save Ximena from drowning after she had stopped breathing.

Reeky and Isa are talking… Isa miffed that Reeky paid Laura’s tuition. She can’t believe he has a weakness for younger girls. Reeky says Fernando left her a generous settlement. Isa says she wants Fer. Reeky tells Isa it is convenient for him that Fernando still consider him a friend… he still wants Fernando to pay for his father’s death. He wants Fernando to suffer every day some more… for Fernando to explode of pain. Isa a bit impactada.

Johnny is at Sebas room, the boys are all going to bed. They want him to tell them another story but he says Fanny won’t let him but the boys insist so he tells another story. Something about psych hospital near Mex City. Sebas turns off the lights… and Johnny uses a flashlight for his face. He uses pretty good acting to scare the boys… then he stops the story… and makes them promise they are going to sleep.

Fanny comes in the door and is happy about what she sees. Johnny says now he knows why Ana loves them all so much. Fanny and Johnny comment that Ana and Fernando are not back yet.

Manuela and Nico comment that Bruno still has not recovered his short memory, only some things from his childhood.

Nico is with Jen. Nico calls Diego on cell. Diego is a bit miffed. Nico asks him what is going on. Diego tells Nico they will come out tomorrow. They have to pay a fine and the cashier is closed for the night. Nico asks Diego then why are you still there… still working on some paperwork with the Agent.

Diego asks the chief if he can stay longer. The guy has no problem.

Alicia and Brianna plan to use the photo shop software. Alicia says she has to look like she is at least 18.

Fanny, Johnny, Jen and Nico comment about the eventful day… Jen tells Johnny she did not know he had it in him for babysitting job. Nico is going up the staircase and he looses his breath again. Manuela notices and asks him if he’s ok. Nico says yeah.

Jen tells Johnny that Nico wanted to pay Ana’s debt to Ino-Doro. Johnny tells Jen she looks like she is worried about something. She is worried that Nico is depressed because he can’t conceive children anymore. Jen says she is grateful to God for the best husband in the world. Johnny offers himself to be the daddy. Jenn reacts violently… what are you thinking??!! Johnny only want to support her. Jen says her best dream is to have the best marriage with Nico! Don’t disrespect me.

At Ximena’s bed, Edith says no thanks needed. Ximena not sure she is grateful. Edith tells her she and Nando gave her CPR. Edith asks Xime why she hurts Nando. You can control the bipolar dep with meds. The only way you know to interact with the world is to inspire pity on others. You don’t want to get better because that way you have an excuse to not fight for your own life.

Nando calls Ximena’s mom. She reacts disgusted/miffed again. ‘what do you want, Nando??’

Back to the jail cell…

Ana seems to be sleeping on the bench. Fernando is sitting by her head. Caressing her shoulder.

F: Sometimes I think it is incredible(we see her open her eyes and look at him, so she is awake and listening)… the first time I saw you, when I did not know what you were doing there, (*)you hit me so hard I thought you had broken my nose. The energy you had…you took my handkerchief… I always thought I should have kissed you at the zoo(*)… I don’t know why I did not do it… at that moment I was totally and absolutely in love with you… (she looks at him again).. later, when I gathered the courage to do it, it was… a wonderful kiss. I felt like an adolescent wanting to kiss you and kiss you for all eternity.(*) And yes, you are right, Ana. I know it will be very hard for you to forgive me. You gave me back the joy… the love for life… (laughs) … I am not only talking about your folklore, your slangs, your charm, your optimism… but also your love for my children. That, believe me, Ana, is invaluable.

(‘ and he said they are 7, right?’ ‘yes, from Luz, who is 5, to Fanny who is almost 20’)

F: How can I forget that Luz, my little light, talked again thanks to you. And the wonderful friendship you have with Fanny. The patience you have for the twins(*), the advice for Nando, the accomplice you have with Sebastian… and how you have been a guide for Alicia. (he cries) How much do I wish I could… turn back time… correct my mistakes… avoid your suffering… I would tell you a thousand times.. each day… ‘I love you’. … How? How, Ana? How can I do so you will forgive me?... how can I convince you that I love you?... how can I tell you that I want to share my life with you?... how can I tell you ‘I love you’… to wake up at your side… Ana, please forgive me… please forgive me.

(Ana sits up and sighs, and the sound of it startles him)

‘ Are you awake?’ ‘I never went to sleep’.’ And since when have you been listening?’ ‘since the time I hit you (the ‘manotazo’ when she got up from the floor right to his nose, and they met)’ ‘ the hit?... and why did you not say anything??’ ‘ you did not let me because you were like… it doesn’t matter! What you are saying…. I don’t get it. What for?’ ‘I did not know you were awake but every word I said… is real.’ ‘to share your life with me?’ ‘yeah… and more… Everything! …much more. Because all my love is yours. … (comes kneels by her).. Ana… my heart is yours. (he kisses her, and Diego instantly slams his hand on the desk and starts scrunching the newspaper section and crying… Fernando and Ana keep on kissing and Diego’s tears keep rolling down his face.)

(we come back from commercial… chief of police says ‘I am so sorry Mr Lascurain’ to Diego, who is still crying ‘I am even more sorry’. Diego walks out of there)

Ana breaks the kiss… ‘what is wrong?’ (she stands up and walks away from him angry) ‘don’t even follow me, stay where you are!’ (he stands up and turns to ward her, questioning) ‘Ana! what is wrong?’ ‘What did you think??... heh? … I tell a few nice things to Ana and she will fall at my feet!’ ‘No, no, Ana! What I said is true! I was being honest!’ ‘I am no second entrée dish!’ (consolation prize) ‘I never said that!’ ‘Should I make you a list?... lets clear up things one more time… you raise my hopes… you make me believe I am the woman of your life… you marry Isabella, you get divorced and now sure… Ana is there waiting for me…’ ‘No, no! Things are not like that, Ana!’ ‘No things are not like that because I have dignity!!’ ‘I know you have dignity… but the love we feel is more important than anything!’ ‘who told you that I love you?? Who gave you the power to know what it is I feel? Who gave you the power to know what it is I think, what is going on in my head, what is going on in my heart?... you might be very smart. But don’t tell me you feel what I feel! Where was that power when you were about to get married? Where was that power when I could not even look at you because I was hurting too much in my soul?? Then I ask you again… Who gave you the power to know what I feel right now?? (she cries desperately) ‘ ‘ this kiss…This kiss we just shared now.’ ‘This kiss was a mistake, as you are used to saying… that was what this kiss was! (chief of police is cheering for Ana to tell him she loves him and we will wrap this up!) ‘ when will you forgive me?…’ ‘ the issue is I don’t know when I will forgive you.. and the truth is I don’t even know if I want to forgive you!’ (Fer is depressed… chief of pol is pulling his hair in desperation because she did not tell him she loves him)

Nico asks Manuela ‘and that is why you hit him with the skillet?’ Manuela is desperate asking what can she do? Pray! She is afraid Bruno no longer loves her.

Nando calls Ximena’s mom again. She had hung up on him. She guesses Xime got ill again. She wakes up a bit when Nando tells her Xime almost drowned… Nando gets very angry at this woman… he can’t handle it on his own anymore… as much as I love her, this all is affecting me a whole lot. (the mom mocks him saying he should go into treatment too..) Nando gets even more mad and yells at her to come back to Mexico.

Diego arrives at his apt. He serves himself a shot of tequila as he remembers Ana and Fer’s conversation and kiss… Natalia calls him but he is not in the mood to talk now. She agrees to wait until tomorrow. (he looks really bad… very upset)

Nico and Johnny and Jenn are by piano… Nico is worried… he wants to go to kitchen to take something to calm down a bit. Jen explains to Johnny that Nico is very ansy lately, and has not wanted to go to the doctor.

Isa comes in and mocks Johnny and Jen together… Jen suggests a bonfire to burn the witches… Nico asks why Isa is there. Isa explains that Fernando is still arranging the details of her apartment. She walks away. Johnny asks Nico ‘how is life? She is so pretty on the outside and so ugly on the inside’. Nico thanks heaven that Isa will be gone very soon. He tells them Fernando does not want to kick her out. Jen starts wondering what Ana and Fernando are up to being together locked up for so long.

Ana is wondering what happened to Diego and Don Nico, neither has shown up. Fernando is not even sure what he will do when he gets out. He is not really ready to face his reality. Ana suggests he can put up another business… or find a job elsewhere. Fernando says that job was his life. And his life cannot be the same anymore. He says when he was little, he was resenting the company because it took his dad away from him for so much time. When he started working there he started loving the company more because he understood why his dad spent so much time there. His life will change drastically and there is nothing he can do to avoid that.

Natalia comes to Diego’s. He is not amused to have her there at all. Nico calls his cell. But Diego is not in the mood to talk to Natalia or to answer Nico’s phone call. Nico is surprised and comments with Jenny. Nico keeps calling Diego. Diego eventually answers and tells Nico to go get Ana and Fernando himself. He won’t go there. They will open the cashier at 9am. Nico asks what is up. Diego says ‘ask them!!’

Then Diego tries to force himself on Natalia and she jumps up. She says don’t get me wrong. I came to help you, I am no puritan! She leaves miffed. He keeps on drinking.

F: My destiny is giving me a chance to talk to you.

A: No. No, we are not going to go there again.

F: Anyway, I don’t think you will be able to sleep… Ana, remember when you asked me if I felt something for you? … I have always talked you with the truth… and that time, you asked me the hardest question… I did not want to make things worse so I told you ‘yes, I loved you.’ When I truly still loved you. In fact, I still love you.

A: Ah. But you did not want to make things worse. Because regardless, you still went and married the… I won’t argue anymore.

F: Ana, answer me this… I too have the right to ask you the same question.

A: Ah! Of course, I am asleep! I am so tired I fell asleep and now am locked in here hours with a stubborn…

F: Ana, I need you to tell me… looking into my eyes… do you love me or you don’t love me…

A: Yeah… this is a nightmare… that is what is happening to me… and I can’t wake up, why??

F: Ana! I need for you to tell me the truth… do you love me or don’t you love me??

Previews: Fernando and Diego fight at the house in front of everyone… Ana and Diego argue and Fernando comes back to fight more.. Diego punches Fernando and Nico has a heart attack…

(Voice over says their fury will have mortal consequences!)

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, thank you for yet another wonderful recap. With the Fernando-Ana conversations translated it reads like a script.

Just when I thought Johnny had redeemed himself with being so good with the kids he has to offer his services if Jennifer and Nico want a child. I was happy Jennifer jumped on him for that but in the end he looked like he really did not understand how in appropriate he was. There is something not right there.

Again the highlight for me was the entire Fernando-Ana conversation continued in the jail cell. I loved the police chief begging Ana to tell Fernando she loved him already. That was the funniest part of the episode for me. Then if course there was Fernando's "Mi corazón es tuyo" line.

Isabela looked genuinely upset by Enrique as he described what he had in store for Fernando. Maybe she is realizing she has a tiger by the tail.

Edith was really good with Ximena by putting it on the line about taking her meds or liking being sick.

Time for Diego to move on. He now knows the whole story. I am tired of hearing about Estefanía twenty some years ago. It should not have been such a surprise. Ana had been totally honest about how she felt. It just must gave been hard to watch the kiss unfold with all that led up to it.

So sorry we have to have more hospital time this time with Nico. At least Bruno is back no matter how goofy he is still acting.

Jarifa



 

Marta:

Wow I'm so impressed by your recap and translation of the jail scene between Ana and Fernando. You hit all the nuances on the head.

Now it seems as if the writers are setting things up so Diego goes to Natalie and the door is open for JA's character to take up with Ana.

But I hope they aren't trying to knock off Don Nico. That would be a shame.
In the opening credits, Johnny (AU) gets top billing before Don Nico and just after Fernando, Ana, and Isabruja. So there will be a lot of fast forwarding on my part during Johnny's scenes. His whole babysitting role and inappropriate comments to Jen were so out of line to me. I'd never leave my kids with an irresponsible jerk like him.

And what is it with Edith's eye ?
 

And Johnny even gets top billing over Bruno (RC)!! That doesn't make sense as RC should be a "Primer Actor".
 

Holy smokes, Marta. This was a above and beyond recap! The word by word breakdown between Ana and Fer was amazing and as someone with only so-so understanding of the language, that gave me so much more understanding of what was said.

I'm not a big fan of Fer right now. Little pushy to me. Of course declaring his love is necessary for the galan so we get why he's end game, but there was something about reading it again that sort of bugged me. I would have loved to have him waxing poetic about her alone and what he saw in her, what he enjoys in her, etc, without bringing in the kids. I know they are part of this, but it nags how much of his "love" is the fact she is becoming the mother to his children and his love is more founded on that. I get it...but I want more. I want him to see her dance and love her for that too. Maybe I'll buy in then.

Yes, I'm done with the Fanny Sr. line, but dang, still poor Diego just can't cut a break.

And I love that Ana held her ground. It's like she was reading our comments and sort of borrowed out reasons we've been spouting too! Patio table was cheering.

Edith is fast becoming my favorite character. Girlfriend doesn't pull punches. Maybe Ximena will go get help and off our screens. Even if better, I don't see her as a fit for Nando.

I had never noticed the rankings on the credits. That is disgusting and really explains a whole lot of why we see Johny in every scene and worming his way into every plot. I almost gagged when my worst nightmare plot was thrown out there, but thank goodness Jen shot him down. If these two wind up as end game, lord, there's that nausea again.

Hate the previews. Wanna bet Fer will blame Diego for making their dad upset? Hated that I called that, I really don't want Jen a widow already. Those poor kids too...he needs to recoup!

Daisynjay

 

Daisyjay, ITA about Ana holding her ground. She is being smart.

Jarifa
 

Marta, this is a perfect summation of what is right and wrong with their relationship

"Ana says not so fast, i was door no. 2 but you dont get to pick me after you chose door no.1 and didn't like what was there"

Loved how this was set up. Fernando & Ana over night in a jail cell with three in the front row, Diego, a neutral observer the chief and us.

Not surprised at all about Juan and his skuzzy comment to Jenny. This guy respects nothing nor no one and is a worthless leach. Again, who in the world would let a piece of xxit like this stay in their life and introduce him to these kids? Since the producers & writers are hell bent to ram this guy down my throat why don't they just have him reconcile with Ana at the end instead of giving him Jenny.

 

It seems that many if us don't like the Johnny character. I wonder how he plays in Mexico and if they like/don't like the character or if they like/don't like the actor that plays him. Since someone mentioned his position in the credits, it makes me wonder about this even more.

Jarifa
 

Great work, Marta. Sometime SN talks far too fast for me to keep up with her. You'd think I'd be better at this by now.

Nando is now 17 going on 30 after what Ximena is putting him through and good for him for telling her mother off. That woman deserved every bit of what he said and then some.

The actor playing the police chief reminds me so much of Rowan Atkinson that my favorite moment of this episode is where he stared at the screen and begged Ana to tell Fernando she loved him.

More later.
 

Marta,

Many thanks again for your wonderful efforts for us. This dialogue was important to the story and you delivered it to us so beautifully.

Have a wonderful trip, by the way. Hope it is grand in every way.

I think that the latest with Bruno is pretty goofy but RC has been great with the physical comedy. I laughed out loud when he came into the mansion with is eyes rolling around.

Fernando so desparately needs help in every phase of his life. Ana was great in keeping him at bay. If she can keep this up, it will help her when the anvil drops over Chicago.

The previews mention moral consequences. I certainly hope that Nico isn't leaving us. He and Jen remain for me the most sensible characters in the novela. I am also on the Edith team. She gets down to brass tacks.
 

Meant to say "mortal" consequences. I think we have left the land of moral consequences.
 

At the police station:

Ana/Fer: Blah, blah blah!

Police captain (PC): [Feverishly taking notes] Wow! This stuff is great!

Diego: What are you doing?

PC: taking notes. I am writing a novella and this is great stuff. Who is this Diego they keep talking about?

Diego: That would be me.

PC: You are soooo screwed.

Diego: Thanks for the help.

PC: What do you do for a licinh?

Diego: I’m an accountant

PC: That won’t do! I’ll make your character an adventurous world renown photographer. I just don’t know what to name this novella. Any ideas?

Diego, Well, when I get stuck I always check the computer’s brand name. It usually gives me an idea.

PC: Good idea! (checks the computer for its brand)/ Here it is: Your Heart is Yours. That’s a great title, I’ll go with it!


 

C: What do you do for a licinh?

should be

C: What do you do for a living?
 

Thank you for such an amazingly detailed recap!

Police chief and Edith were great.

So many don't like Jonny but he does well with the kids. He is a buffoon but a good hearted one. I think his offering Jen to be the father was impulsive, without thinking, but came from the fact he has been having such a good time with the kids. He didn't want kids when Ana brought it up but maybe, shock, he is evolving.

Nico please don't die!

Ahh Diego, watching you ball your eyes out was so awful. I hope you get a happy ending before you leave the show.

Well, Fer laid out his whole heart to Ana. Now he has to wait.

Isa should be worried that if Reeky destroys Fer like he hopes, her meal ticket is gone. If she feels anything real for Fer, like she says she does, is there any good in her to do something right and help Fer?

I'm hoping Betty's loyalty to Fer will help bring down Reeky from the inside. Too much to hope for?
 

Thanks Marta, that must have been a lot of work. So much conversation.

Am I the only one bothered by the eavesdropping on such an intimate conversation? That just isn't right on so many levels.
 

Marta thank you so much, in your hands we can view the episode "under a microscope"!

I kept looking but couldn't see Edith's bum eye.

I continue to be a bit creeped out by the voyeuristic aspect of Diego and the PC openly watching a private convo. The PC might have been entitled, but Diego had no right to be in there.

Yah, I wonder too if the actor that plays Johnny is so popular in Mexico that they love his scenes. Otherwise why would we continue to see him, he is redundant as far as I'm concerned.

J in Oregon


 

Is anyone else worried about what Alicia is up to? I know I have a very sick feeling about it.

As to the eavesdropping, what surprises me the most is that neither Fernando nor Ana noticed the camera.
 

Urban,

I am worried about Alicia too but I guess there are so many other immediately pressing problems its hard to focus on that just yet.

In terms of the camera, I would have thought it didn't have sound. But also who would have thought anyone cared that much about their conversation? Those two were so caught up in themselves Diego could have walked by and neither would have noticed.
 

i am not even sure a camera with audio at a jail cell is admissible evidence... must he strictly to keep an eye on the people to prevent any attempt of escape ...
Ana... well, she told him off and ITA with whoever said yesterday that Fernando needs to get to know Ana (what she is all about, what she likes, what she dreams about, what she does all alone, what type of music,movies,tv she likes, if any [she is so busy might not have much time for it], etc.
Stop talking about your kids and how much she loves and does for them... concentrate on getting to know the one you love for once!

and ita about Diego... I have seen PM be the one on the loser end or even the one that ends six feet under (Elena, Salome, QBA) and even this is not the first novela he loses the lady to JS character (QBA)... i really want Diego to end up with Natalia or someone who shares his interests etc.

About Johnny at the house... he needs to stop his inappropriate suggestions like the one he spit at Jenn last night... but he seems to be a good addition in the areas of having a 'handyman' around and a guy who can relate to the boys more than Ana can. So it might not be so bad for him to hang around as long as he stops his annoying habits and his comedy (NOT funny!).

I like Nando and Edith together. they can bring each other out of their shell... I know what Edith is hiding behind all those tatoos and costumy makeup is her own self, and Nando might be the right guy to bring her out and feed her self-esteem...
Loved how he took the bull by the horns in saving Xime and calling her mom and telling her like it is!

 

I will be in and out today so may not have time to catch up with our friends on Mt Olympus, but I have to say one more time that Fernando is not at fault if Diego's heart is broken.

Ana has tried to love him; perhaps she should have backed off. However, she never told him she loved him. She backed off from boinking him when she had the chance and he didn't get what that meant. He doesn't want to have children despite being the cool uncle to his brother's kids. He needs someone more like Natalia.

This situation is almost a full replay of 22 years before with Estefania. She wanted marriage and children and that wasn't in Diego's sights. Fernando was the right man for her then just as he is the right man for Ana now. The only difference is that Fernando saw Ana first and made the foolish mistake of marrying Isabruja because he thinks he knocked her up.
 

PB also had the 'loser, ended up 5 feet under' in Abrazame muy fuerte with Fer Colunga and Aracely Arambula.. he was the brother who got to marry her only to feel like he needed to let himself die for her to marry the brother. (sound familiar?)
 

ITA, UA. i don't blame Fernando either. in that i agreed with him last night... And yes, it is up to Ana on both fronts... what she does about Diego and what she does or doesn't do about getting in waiting mode for Fernando.
 

I just renewed my CPR certification, and Edith needs to update her certification. She did 3 compressions for every breath, but it's 30 compressions for every 2 breaths.
 

that has changed since i was in college. back then it was 5 compressions for every breath if there are two people doing it. if one person doing both chest and mouth it was 15/2
 

numbers are different if doing it alone or team of two.

 

Juan would be the last guy I would want around boys. Teach them to be a lazy, disrespectful braggarts? I still seethe over how he treated those two women at the Televisa offices, patting them on the head, making unwanted advances and inappropriate comment after comment. Thankfully Jenny recognized exactly what he did and was tired of his crap. He is a scumbag and tries to cover it with bad jokes.

Now what I want to see is how Edith would deal with him, Ricky and even Isabela.

The most interesting disclosure last night was that Diego cheated on Estefania. Does Nic know this and would he have decided so quickly Diego should own Ana by default when Fernando married Isabela?

 

Marta: Thanks again. Crucial dialogue between Fer and Ana.

I’ve notice Ana has mentioned her pride several times. I hope she doesn’t lie to Fer and tell him that she doesn’t love him. Better to tell him she does, but is not sure she can forgive him. Though she accepted him marrying Isa to give the baby a “stable” home. Deep down she must have thought he should have chose her anyway (which, of course, he should have). Time for Fer to start at the beginning and start wooing Ana like the galan we know he can be.

I don’t mind Fer mentioning how Ana is with his kids. That’s important to him, especially after witnessing how Isa interacted with them. I think Ana would be happy to know that Fer considers her good mother to her brood.

Cathyx: I agree about the eavesdropping, though I am glad Diego knows. I’m afraid the next step for Ana would have been to lie to him about how deep her feelings were.

Carvivlie: we seem to see eye-to-eye on most things. I too think Johnny is maturing. The thing that bothered me the most about him was his violence towards Ana at the beginning. In the real world, that would still be a problem, but in TN world he is evolving. He’s going to end up part of the family—like Bruno and Manuela. Maybe Bruno’s lost love will show up and Johnny will hook up with Manuela.

UA: I agree with you about Diego. Ana never lied to him about loving him. He’s better off with Natalia.

If Nico does die (God forbid!), then maybe Jenny will end up with the doc who hasn’t shown up yet.

Nanette
 

Great recap. I'm falling in love with Edith....she's got a sense of humor, unique style, compassion (Xime is nothing to her yet helped save her life twice), smart, attractive. Can't pick on Time too much because of illness, but she's kind of attractive and that's it. Easy choice Nando.
 

Can Edith get a makeover if those tattoos are real?
 

Vic: I was kind of hoping those tats weren't real. Or maybe she just has a couple of discreet ones that are real and the rest fake. Especially those leopard spots down her arms.
 

ok guys, i am signing out until next wed nite... Have fun watching and i really hope i have not seen the last of Nic by the time i get back.
Hopefully someone can sub for me tues and wed night next week.
I probably won't even try to connect to civilization other than the ship and ports of call ...
take care and God bless...
 

Urban: I'm worried about Alicia too. You don't suppose she's going to start an email conversation with Enrique, do you? Didn't Isabel say something to Enrique about his liking of young girls?

I also dislike the Johnny character and do not want to see Jen end up with him. But with him beginning to like children, I'm afraid this is where that's heading.
 

Cathyx
My husband had a quad bypass a few years ago. During his last checkup his cardiologist said the American Heart Ass had changed its recommendation from typical CPR to Continuous Chest Compressions (Hands only CPR) in almost all instances outside a hospital setting, young infants, drowning victims.

From their website:

18. Why did the American Heart Association decide to recommend Hands-Only CPR for adults who suddenly collapse?

Every five years, the American Heart Association publishes updated guidelines for CPR and emergency cardiovascular care. These guidelines reflect a thorough review of current science by international experts. The 2010 guidelines reported that in studies of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, adults who received Hands-Only™ CPR from a bystander were more likely to survive than those who didn’t receive any type of CPR from a bystander.

I'll have to clear it up with his cardiologist.
 

Marta, the cpr procedure has changed a lot and many times. I literally just took the test to update my certification so I know what I'm talking about. Not only was Edith wrong on the number of compressions, but you do 30 compressions in 100 seconds with 2 breaths, not the way Edith did it by counting 1-1000, 2-1000, etc. That is too slow.
 

Anonymous, that is true if the rescuer is not willing to do the breath part. They are saying that at least doing the compressions, even if they don't want to do the breaths is better than doing nothing. But the breaths are very important if the rescuer is willing to do them.
 

Hey Guys... I have been watching this "On Demand" which can run a day or too behind...

Many on this blog knows Mayvin V. is my favorite TN Actress, so I will watch anything she plays in... As the bad girl in this TN, she really is out of character, but she manages to pull it off...

someone mentioned the camera in the jail cell... It is a cheap RF camera that does not have sound... I guess a microphone is hidden in the walls. But with the two of them spending the night, there was no toilet in the cell, and no one had to go poddy...hmmm.

That's what make these TNs so much fun, because they are so unreal.

Lee Fox Anon#1
 

BTW, this TN seem to be taking less time featuring the Female Actresses T and A.... The clothes aren't as tight on the females in this TN....this may make me loose interest
 

Wow it is amazing what one can learn by blogging on this site. Thanks everybody for all your input and answers.
 

Thank you, Marta. I appreciate all the detail that I missed watching it.

So. Diego cheated on Estefania back in the olden days. That's a little twist on the tale he tells; seems he wasn't quite so innocent and in lurve and unfairly cast aside as he claims. Plus, he and Ana seem so incompatible, it's starting to seem more than a little delusional that he thought she was his new one and only true love. Natalia is so much better for him and I don't know why he hasn't realized that.

I like Edith more and more. Her CPR technique may not be up to date, but it did the job. I would guess that CPR with the "wrong" timing and counts is far better than no CPR when a person isn't breathing or pumping blood. When in doubt, just get the blood and air moving even if you can't remember the current numbers advised.

Okay, Nando. Compare and contrast time. Ximena, who is a bottomless hole of need and gives almost nothing but blame and aggravation in return. Or Edith, who has dropped everything twice to help someone she doesn't even know. Although it might be nice for Fanny to have at least one friend who isn't into her brother. Maybe she and Reina can eventually make peace.

I did like Edith telling it like it is to Ximena. I think the next thing Edith should do is fire Ximena's housekeeper and hire someone who isn't so dim. Or at least hire a second person for Xime's household staff who might be the slightest bit useful in an emergency. Xime needs a no-nonsense nanny to whip her into shape.

Johnny is a terrible role model and he should not be spending so much time with the kids. He's a lazy irresponsible leech who doesn't respect women.
 

Lee Fox, maybe it's best you do loose (lose) interest in this show if your main attraction to TNs are T and A.
 

It seems that the writers care just as much about "by the book cpr" as they do about portraying medical/psychological diagnoses accurately . Why is that not surprising?

Jalifa
 

Signed "Jarifa". : )

Jarifa.
 

Jarifa, so true. My favorite is when someone is injured and the rescuer immediately moves them before making sure there are no spinal injuries.
 

I love it (by which I mean I don't) when someone is clearly seriously wounded and needs competent medical care and fast, and everyone stands around them wailing or carrying them to a bed rather than calling for a doctor or ambulance. Or, you know, phoning random friends, like Xime's housekeeper does.

The picking up and shaking of people who could have spinal injuries makes me yell at the writers/directors/actors every time. It's irresponsible storytelling.
 

I think Paulina Goto (Fanny) is billed before Pablo Montero is. Make of that what you will.
 

CPR stds set by independent agencies and ngos. Be a miracle if same in us and Mex.
On quiero amarte a recent poisoning that was called "ricin" but played out more like cyanide or nerve agent led to minimal research on what cyanide poisoning would look like. On the way I discovered that the first aid and medical response to cyanide exposure varies dramatically from nation to nation.
But I'm not assuming nando and Edith used proper CPR procedure under any protocol.
 

Re Johnny
Check your uni listings for Hotel Todo Incluso. (Saturdays,I think) Adrian Uribe attempts to pull a Peter Sellers or Alec Guinness with multiple roles.
Only actually tune in if you actually like his humor.
Chris in FL
 

Almost forgot. Thank you Marta so much for the dialog. Especially some of Diego's confirmations of Fernando's specific claims. Feel like I ought to be pitching in on your criuise fare both in thanks for services already rendered and so you can rest up and come back refreshed to do more ;)
CinF
 

Some remarks…

UA: ITA on what you mentioned about Alicia’s very own subplot. When she first mentioned about making herself look older I immediately saw where this plot line could go, but most likely due to the family nature of this show, it probably will stop short somewhere between the G and PG rating. I am expecting yet another Brady Bunch issue easily solved in 30 minutes.

Johnny: Really mixed feeling about this character. Off the top, I don’t like him. Tofie, he is not a “worthless leech”. I would say that he is a “worthless unethical parasitic leech”. That’s what I don’t like about him. He has no thought process to alert him of what is right and what is wrong. Couple this with a certain naiveness and deep down good intentions and you’ve got him. Add to this the writers’ attempts to make him funny and you’ve got a weapon of mass annoyance.

But in his defense (did I just say that?) I think that his offer to Jenny (as inappropriate as it was) was sincere. I noticed a change in the way that he treated her in a more sensible and mature manner. I hope this is the start where he becomes more aware of who he can be if only he makes certain adjustments to his personality and fires the writers.

And I will mention that-which-must-never-must-be-named: Voldemort! Oops, sorry, I got carried away. Here it goes again: heart attack and Nico. Yup he is headed that way. After all we’ve entered the Novella Zone. Symptoms are classic: Discomfort in the chest, shortness of breath, denial. Hopefully it will be a small event and we’ll all laugh about it in the end. I will put a pox on Televisa if they write him off the novella. Oh wait, I already did that some time ago and now Televisa is cursed with bad writers.

Edith’s eye: Huh? I have not noticed. Somehow I am just not paying attention.

Bruno’s (not so much an) accident: I really expected to see the Road Runner somewhere in that scene where Manuela cobblers the poor guy. The way they are going I am beginning to think that when anvils start to fall, as you all say, the novella will be literal about it.

Enrique the Evil, makes Palpatine look like a saint. So evil that even Isadummy is beginning to cringe.


And to end this, a few brain farts:

Laura: No, no! It is not prostitution; it is just a barter system.

Nando: Aquaman and Bat chick to the rescue!

Xi’s mom: Of course I care. When she was a baby and sick I spent 5 whole minutes staring at her, just before my trip to Buenos Aires.

Edith: Love me! Know me! I am more than meets the eye

Fernando: Nobody knows the troubles I’ve seen…

Johnny: I’ve got a scary story for you guys… have any of you heard of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Police Cappie: I’ve got a winner of a story! I’ll pitch it to Televisa, they’ll produce it, the writers will ruin it and it will be a huge success!

Alicia: Viewerville… chill out! All of this is just leading to yet another PSA.

Jenny: Let me put it this way: If yours were the last sperm on Earth I would let the human species die out with dignity.

Nico: Awww, come on! I just got married to the most wonderful woman on Earth! Give me a break!

Enrique: Reading “How to be Demonic in 10 Easy Steps”

Manuela: He loves me not!!??

Linda: I laughed too hard; now I need a facelift. I’ll go to my hairdresser tomorrow to have my hair pulled.

YoMama: I am on hiatus. I will be back… I think.


 

Ironic that the T and A would be felt to be lacking in a show where after the mansion the most frequent set is a strip club
(well, they are remarkably well covered strippers).
I think it's nice that the former beer model is stretching her acting range as a no nonsense business executive, but I daresay Marjorie deSousa's wardrobe over on Hasta is somewhat disappointing to someone with fond memories of Kendra from AV.
Is Uni becoming respectable in its old age?
No, wait, there's the stepdaughter on La Malquerida with the allergy to clothing, at least while daddy's around.
 

Salvador: you always crack me up!
 

This is really picky, but if you look closely, you'll see that the set designers couldn't come up with new or original ideas.

You'll see the same lamps with leaves pasted on the lampshades, bird cages hanging from the ceiling in several bedrooms, scroll patterned wall hangings, the same coffee table adornments, platform beds, etc.

Televisa is getting cheaper and cheaper.

Oh and you'll notice Isabella on Fernando's side of the bed. Remember he specifically pointed out to her that his side of the bed was the one away from the door and closet.
 

Hey cathyx .. thanks for the advice and the spelling correction....You watch for your reasons, and I watch for mine....
 

Am I the only one that is noticing how this novela is insulting the intelligence of the viewers?
Every time they bring up an issue such as arteries, bi-polar, hpv, or whatever it may be, they present it as if they are doing a commercial. They try to turn everything into a learning experience, but they do it in such an insulting way. I am bothered by this.
 

Anon at 9:08: You are forgetting that novellas are aimed at people lacking intelligence .
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder