Monday, December 08, 2014

Recappers Wanted for Hasta el Fin del Mundo!

We are looking for dedicated recappers for Monday, Tuesdays or Thursdays!  You can write your recap however you'd like.  They can be short, long, funny or just the facts.  You can do bullet points or use screens shots (we don't care)!  Just please be somewhat reliable. 

If you should decide to help us out, we would love to have you!  Just contact me at cypratt@yahoo.com and I will get you set right up. 

PS

We like screen shots that look like this. 



or like this 

 or like this



 or this

<b>Julio</b>+Camejo+11.jpg<b>JULIO CAMEJO</b>

Labels:


Comments:
How am I not surprised that when I scrolled down to see who posted this it was Cynderella? I wish I were watching this one now that DZ is in it.
 

I got a laugh out of this. :-)
 

I will definitely try to watch this now that DZ has arrived!
 

Oh my...

I'm in awe.

A veritable feast for the senses.

Now I knew Julio/Matias was hot, but I had no idea. Really...

Cynderella, you have mad my day.

Diana
 

My, my, my! Tanto pan dulce y yo sin dientes! Caramba!

I can help out with recaps. Just sent you an email.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder