Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Hasta El Fin Del Mundo #137 3/2/15 Time to Pay the Piper

From Friday:
Araceli informs Irma that because Irma tried to commit suicide and lied about her paralysis, she'll have to undergo a psychological evaluation. Irma insists that she's the only sane person in the house.
 
Armie tells his lawyer that he needs a few days to clear things up with Nandito. If Armie has to take Nandito back to Irma, she'll fill his head with lies and turn Nandito against him.
 
Lupe' gives Javier a prayer card with a picture of Jesus and tells him she'll take care of him. They talk about Paco.
 
Greta tells Sofia that she went to Lupe's and apologized for kicking her and her buns out of the factory.
 
Monday's Episode:
Scenes have been combined.

Chocolates Ripoll
Sofia has noooo idea how hard it was for Greta to apologize to that low class woman who makes her own bread. Greta seems to be waiting for Sofia to apologize to her now, but instead Sofia turns on her like an angry tiger. Sofia knows the truth - that Paco Fernandez is her real father! Sofia demands to know why Greta lied and claimed that Sofia's father was a homeless drunk. Sofia searched for her fake father and mourned for him when she found out he was dead. And throughout Sofia's whole emotionally wrenching ordeal Greta knew the story was a lie! All she cared about was getting Sofia to come back to work at the factory! Why didn't Greta tell her that her real father was right here in the neighborhood? Why didn't she tell Sofia that her real father is Paco, a man she admires and respects?
 
Greta hems and haws - well, there was that Unbreakable Vow that she made to Octavio at the altar. Octavio cared about what other people thought. She had to promise him that the truth about Sofia's real father would never come out. Greta's hands were tied! Sofia is having none of it, "Why didn't you tell me after Octavio died? You could have told me the truth! It was your decision!" Greta face crumbles and she breaks down and sobs, "Octavio gave us everything! I took the easy way out!" She falls to her knees and begs Sofia, "Perdoname! Perdoname! Perdoname!"
 
Sofia pulls Greta up from the floor and makes her sit on the couch. Sofia paces between the couch and the door, "I can't forgive you right now. I'll keep the company going because it's Alexa and Dani's inheritance. But I need to get away from you. That's all."
 

Manuel's Garage
Paco visits Chava at the garage and reveals that he just learned the truth from Greta that he is Sofia's real father. Chava admits that he suspected as much up until Greta told Sofia the big fat lie that her father was Cipriano Fuentes. Chava is happy that Sofia is Paco's daughter and not the spawn of some bum who drank himself to death and was buried in a common grave. Paco is anxious to spend time with Sofia and get to know her better. Paco asks for Chava's advice. Araceli is Paco's daughter and he loves her dearly, but she sees Sofia as a rival. What's the best way to break the news to Araceli that Sofia is her sister? I suggest mailing out clues and then sending Araceli on a multi-city scavenger hunt. Araceli finds out the truth six weeks from now somewhere in Siberia.
 
Chava is sure that Araceli has a big heart and that once she gets over the shock of the news she'll be happy. Araceli won't think of Sofia as her rival when she finds out they are sisters. Paco suddenly becomes a Dunce and cheerfully agrees. It'll be nothing but sunshine, faeries and rose petals ahead. Paco heads for home and Chava asks his boss for a few hours off. Does this guy ever work?
 
Chocolates Ripoll
Dani gets a call from Rosa who asks if she talked to Lucas about his mother. Dani says Lucas is angry and resentful because he's never received so much as a phone call, a card or a letter from her. Dani suggests that Rosa try approaching Lucas by calling and pretending that she's far away and asking him if they can meet. Dani quickly ends her call with Rosa when Oliver comes into her office. He asks about the dinner with his dad. Dani says Sofia will come but Alexa probably won't. Oliver calls his dad to let him know.
 
Somewhere outside Mexico City
Two cars come to a stop on a dirt road in a wooded area. Pato and Silvana are pulled out of one car and Jeronimo Peralta exits the other. Silvana is terrified, Pato repeatedly tells her to calm down. Peralta's henchmen push Pato and Silvana into a clearing then hold them at gunpoint. Silvana panics, "I won't say a word! Please, don't kill me!"
Pato tells Peralta that Silvana won't talk to anyone about what she knows and that he, himself, is loyal. Peralta smiles, "Prove it." He hands Pato a gun. "Kill her." Silvana drops to her knees and begs, "Please don't kill me. Please!" Pato points the gun at Silvana's head. His hand shakes.
Peralta barks, "Kill her now!"
Pato cocks the gun but doesn't pull the trigger. He drops his hand, "I can't."
"You love her."
"I don't know if I love her or not. She's helped me with the plan. She won't talk."
Silvana cries and begs Peralta, "I won't talk. I swear I won't. I'll be your slave, whatever. Just don't kill me."
 
Peralta touches Silvana's face. "There is something I like about you." He decides to let Pato and Silvana live but tells Silvana that she will have to go away. "Get out of the city. Better yet, get out of the country. If you say anything about what you know, Patricio will pay. Your lives are in my hands." He motions to Pato, "Say good-bye to her."
 
Silvana clings to Pato and cries, "I can't believe this is happening. I can't be apart from you. How did he find out?" Pato curses, "That damn Mauro. He must have told to cover his hide. It's your fault for insisting on getting married." Silvana tries to convince Pato to go away with her but he refuses. "It's the end for us." He turns and walks back to Peralta's car. They drive away and leave Silvana alone and crying in the clearing.
 
Chocolates Ripoll
Lucas answers a call on his cell. Rosa uses a handkerchief to muffle her voice and asks, "How are you son?" Lucas asks, "Is this a joke?" Rosa assures him that it's not. She's coming to the city and would like to meet him. Lucas angrily tells her not to meddle in his life. He doesn't want anything to do with her. Dani overhears and asks, "What happened?"
 
At Cucos, Rosa hangs up the phone and cries about her son's reaction. Cuco asks if Dani's plan worked. Rosa sadly shakes her head no. Cuco puts his arm around Rosa, "Well, at least he knows you care."
 
Dani tries to reason with Lucas. It's not a bad thing that his mother wants to see him. It's true that his mom abandoned him, but she must have had her reasons. Lucas doesn't want to hear from her. Oliver comes into the office just in time to see Dani and Lucas hugging. Lucas wipes his eyes and leaves. Dani tells Oliver about the phone call and even explains that Rosa is the woman who works for Cuco and who made the posters for the band. Oliver is plainly still miffed about the hug. He doesn't want Dani getting herself involved in Lucas' life. Miguelina is the only mother Lucas has known and Dani shouldn't put herself in the middle of this situation. Dani tells Oliver to knock off the macho jealous crap. She promised to help Rosa get reacquainted with Lucas and that's just what she's going to do!
 
Sofia runs outside the factory to be alone and cry. She sees Chava approaching and runs to tell him about Greta and Paco.
 
Marisol and Lucas meet in the break room. Marisol goes on and on about how upset she is that she has to work a double shift and can't go visit Javier in the hospital. She finally notices that Lucas is upset. He tells Marisol about the call from his mother. She abandoned Lucas when he was a small child and after years without her, he finally killed and buried whatever love he had for her in his heart. Marisol sympathizes. Javier was gone from her life for years, but now he's back and she loves him. Maybe the same thing is possible for Lucas.
 
In Sofia's office, Greta buzzes the receptionist and asks for Pato. She is told that Pato is out visiting clients and will be back later in the day. Greta asks Noemi to try to reach him.
 
Peralta's Car
Jeronimo asks Pato, "Have you learned your lesson? You are to do your job for me and sink Ripoll Chocolates. Make things so difficult for Sofia that the factory goes bankrupt. If you succeed you'll get the money I promised. Then you can waste it on all the women you want."
 
Somewhere outside Mexico City
Silvana calls Cristian from the clearing and begs him to come and get her. He asks her where she is but unfortunately she has no idea. There are no street signs, buildings or billboards to help her figure out her location. Cris tells her to send him the GPS location from her phone.
 
Paco's Store
Paco is remembering Chava's words when Araceli returns from the courthouse. It's been a tough day for Araceli and she talks about the problems between Armie and Irma. Araceli really doesn't want to be Irma's lawyer, but she'll continue for Nandito's sake. Araceli is surprised when Paco decides to close the store so they can go home and talk.
 
Lupe's House
Chava and Sofia sit down to talk. Sofia is relieved that the whole Cipriano Fuentes story was a lie. She regrets that she and Paco missed so much time together because of Greta and her Unbreakable Vow. Sofia tells Chava, "She couldn't break the oath she made. I can't forgive her and I can't live at that house anymore. I won't go back."
 
 
End of Episode.
 
 
 
 
 

Labels:


Comments:
Now that Grrrrreta's secret is known by all will she fire the blackmailing Patprick for his sins against her and Sofia? She's probably to stooopid and forked up to do the right thing, although Patprick is of absolutely no value to her now.
With the internet and all why doesn't Silvana get out of the country and then rat Peralta out? I assume she fears Peralta will really kill Patprick.
 

Thanks Xlnt for this wonderful recap. I was sickened by Silvana clinging on to Pato and saying she can't live without him. What's with the women in this tn? Not one of them can walk away from a man and say, this is not working for ME, so I am out of here.

I actually agreed with Oliver that Dani she not be meddling in Lucas' family business. She DOES show too much interest in Lucas for a woman dating someone else. We all know where this is headed. Walk away now, Oliver.
 

Thanks Xint for the recap!

I do believe that the Araceli situation will not end well. I know I may have come late to the party, but even I know Araceli will not be all happy and lovey-dovey,knowing that Sophia is her sister. What planet is he from? And why did Don Paco believe that she would accept that and be happy? I also believe that Don Paco is making a mistake. According to the preview Don Paco says to araceli, "Sophia is my daughter." I think this is a mistake. The first thing he should've said was, "Sophia is your sister." Why? I believe he needs to show Aracelia an immediate connection to Sophia and telling her that Sophia is her sister does this. Telling her that Sophia is his daughter, draws a distinction between the two and she could take it as Don paco is seperating the two and sees Sophia differently than her.

I understand Lucas's anger but he needs to think about this. I think that every child that is abandoned, adopted wants to at least talk to their biological parent and find out, "Why?" He should at least hear his mother out and then decide.

I guess Patricio really does love Silvania. I do agree with you Vivi, the clinginess was too much. It seems to be common theme in TN to have women degrade themselves for the men. I mentioned it before how disgusting it was and I still don't like it.

I am actually bored with the Armando/Nandito/Irma storyline. It just doesn't keep my attention cause it's so boring.

I wonder if Greta and Paco will end up together?
 

Vivi, Silvana got the Olivia Pope treatment: having a gun pointed to your head!

Cristian warned her how many times Patrick was going to turn on her ?

Kirby, I'm waiting to see Araceli's reaction when Paco announces Sophia is her half-sister! Still waiting for Araceli to drop the preggers bomb!
 

Any normal, rational human or derivative thereof would call Patprick in and say.." You lying, blackmailing son of a beach, my secret is out now and so are you. How DARE you pull the shit you did on me when I was defenseless.". We will see what she really does. I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts to enlist his help in yet another devilish plan from hell.
 

Awesome xInt. Thank you

Oh, the ole, you're just jealous crap from Dani. How disrespectful of her. Oliver ain't stupid and agree with Vivi, he should get out now.

If Paco had any respect for Araceli he would have sat her down and said, guess what I just found out and haven't told anyone, like it or not, you got a sister and it's Sofia, I'm kinda nervousness about telling her. Instead, that fool is grinning ear to ear bragging she is from his loins. After being an only child, Araceli will get a big dose of what it's like when a parent shows obvious favoritism.

I think Greta is gonna double down with Patricio and fight Salvador and Paco for Sofia.

Sickening to watch clueless Silvana beg, Patricio.

Cannot believe it, but Miguel Martínez actually did a good job, as an upset child hearing the first time from his mother.
 

Oh shoot, Steve, I had forgotten about the preggers issue. Let me see...it would be Chava's son/ nephew? Half nephew? (Wife's step-sister's son)
 

Xlnt, thanks. The recap was great!

Wow! Things are on the move, especially Silvana! My favorite scene las night was Silvana's banishment or death by Peralta. Didn't see that one coming. Yeah, her bro is supposed to come pick her up and she doesn't know where she is. A very useful reason to carry a cellphone!

Patricio now knows that his cousin Renzi values loyalty(and possibly his life) to Peralta over him. No matter what, Patricio knows he lucked out.

Yes, Vivi, ITA about Silvana's reaction. She was sickening hanging on to Patricio. No healthy independent women in this one. Clearly, Patricio can get over her. Too bad she does not know about his role in her "miscarriage"; it might be a little easier.

Steve, being a "Scandal" watcher, I loved your Olivia Pope comparison. Silvana might have learned something about self respect in the face of death if she watched that show. LOL

My second favorite scene but a close runner up, was Sofía finally letting Greta have it. I loved how she called Greta's promise to Octavio an "absurd oath" (absurdo juramento).

The funniest part of the episode was Peralta (after the Silvana incident) telling his driver to change the music because the music he was playing sounded like they were at a wake.

The whole Dani/ Oliver/ youg'uns plot us just boring.

I cannot wait until Paco tells Araceli. She is so pissy faced allthe time, it is hard to imagine how much more pissy faced she will be!

Jarifa
 

Perfect title Xint. The recap was excellent (as always). I so enjoyed your conversation translations and all inclusive details.

"Chava is happy that Sofia is Paco's daughter and not the spawn of some bum who drank himself to death and was buried in a common grave' was great but my favorite line was "It'll be nothing but sunshine, faeries and rose petals ahead". Oh yes, let's add a rainbow to that as well, all right? ;)

"Javier was gone from her life for years, but now he's back and she loves him. Maybe the same thing is possible for Lucas". Even though it was cloaked in Marisol’s selfishness, I’m glad she was encouraging (of course, once she finally noticed he was upset as you noted Xint).

Peralta's menacing Pato and Sil was very difficult to watch. Having a gun put to anyone's head is very disturbing. At least Pato had the decency not to pull the trigger. He causes Sil to lose their unborn child but he didn't blow her brains out. What a "man".

We've often ruminated that such a savvy, intelligent woman like Sil has thrown herself away on Pato. And still she clings to him. She left any shred of dignity or pride in that open field.

It is amazing how we see what we want to see. We all know Dani's interest in Lucas/Lucas and his mother is simply not that of a friend. And finally, Oliver is seeing that too. I wish he had just tried to talk with Dani and ask the all important "do you still love him", and am sorry he is taking the "I forbid you" route which never seems to go well.

Bryan, I like your suggestion that Paco tell Araceli Sophia is her sister. I would suspect that might be a kinder, gentler way to drop this bombshell. Unfortunately, I don't think Paco is listening.

I'm trying to find some sympathy for Greta but am being unsuccessful.

Xint, outstanding!

Diana
 

I was really disappointed in Silvana. When Pato turned the gun on her she should have at least whispered, "How dare you, you traitorous SOB." She didn't even say that while Pato was saying good-bye.
 

Thank you Xlnt for your hard work in putting this recap up. Good work.

Friday night with the big reveal about I'm your daddy and last night with the Grrrreta showdown
were both played excellently in my opinion. I love these novelas because I believe that the acting is just better than in the American movies that I have seen all of my life. I like to think that there is more drama in the drama here. More emotion.
I mean in novelas in general. Both Friday and last night were very moving. Everyone involved were excellent.

Bryan---Very good. Sophia is your sister as opposed to Sophia is my daughter. That's the right way to approach it.

So what happens to Silvana now? Spain?

Greta will probably make the wrong move and keep Pato in the company so that he can help destroy it. Will Greta and Pato still be teaming up against Sophia? Thing are very interesting right now. I will be front and center tonight.

I'm pretty sure that Dani will end up with Lucas (the opening credits) so I wonder what will happen to Marisol. Will she just fade off into the background?
the gringo
the gringo

 

Thanks, Xlnt. Great recap. Last night’s episode was riveting and you nailed it all.

Cannot believe it, but Miguel Martínez actually did a good job, as an upset child hearing the first time from his mother.

Tofie, I was surprised how well he did with that scene. It made me wonder if there’s a new director on the set.

Kudos to Julián Gil too. I enjoyed watching Pato realize Silvana means a lot more to him than he wants to admit. But, granted, he did put the gun to her head, so ITA that if Silvana had good sense she wouldn’t cling to him.

Sofia is a pretty classy lady to tell her mom she doesn’t want to be bothered with her “at least for now.” Very sensible of her to take a break from her mother, rather than going off the deep end with, “I hate you, you stupid, useless, class-conscious idiot!" So I guess we have to do it.

I am tired of Araceli already, but I still don’t want her to become the inconvenient character in the show. I hope she grows up.
 

Xint. Too funny...."somewhere in Siberia" had me talking aloud to you.
 

Thanks for the recap!
 

If I were Irma I wouldn't want Aracelli representing me in a legal action over a litter box much less my son given the state she (Aracelli) is going to be in when the Sofia bomb explodes in her twisted little brain.
 

Ole Patprick had a pestle fulla problems ...b e f o r e. ..this latest little uh ooh. Now he has nothing on Greta, Silvana has been sent to Siberia, he has to hate Renzi now and cannot trust him, and he is under the Jeronimo microscope which is connected to a hair trigger 38. If you hate Patprick this is getting good, if you don't , maybe Javier will share that bottle of 151 I suggested Loopy give him.
 

Silvana has never had self respect so I don't know why others expected her to completely turn on Patricio after this new turn of events. When they first hooked up, she snooped on his computer when he was in his bedroom and found the plans for the neighborhood. When Patricio caught her, he choked her violently. She acted upset but went right back to him. After the confrontation with Sofia about her choosing Salvador and ending things with him, Patricio slapped her hard. Once again, she acted upset but went right back to him.

I think it's going to take her finding out about his role in her miscarriage for her to finally walk away from him. She's not a strong woman at all.

Plus, aside from lacking self respect she also seems to lack logic and common sense and has let her emotions take over in every way. From what we have been told, her whole 'Greta must die!' revenge plan is based off the idea that her mother was having an affair with Octavio and when Greta, his wife, found out, she forbid him from seeing her (shocker) and her mother was so loca that she couldn't deal with not having him and killed herself. Clearly Christian inherited that crazed, obsessive gene from his mom in respect to Dani. Granted, I may be wrong and there may be more to this story but that has pretty much been what we have been told.
Silvana is fueled by emotion but the actual thought process and blame game behind her vendetta is ridiculous which is why I have never been able to really get behind this character. It simply makes no sense.
 

Lida- Ditto. I have never been able to understand Silvana's hatred of Greta and revenge plan, just because Greta justifiably was and obstacle between Silvana's mom and Greta's husband Octavio. Duh! That's the way it works, Silvana. Lovers take the back seat to the WIFE.
 

Whoa....previews show Patprick cold cocking Renzi. With good reason.
 

I have never been on team Silvana, but after that wretched open field grovel she isn't even sexy anymore and that was the only thing she had going in my mind. I was prepared for Patprick to squeeze off a round and leave her like roadkill. I'm a male chauvinist pig (or at the very least a dog) and even to me she is a disgrace to women kind. :-)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder