Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Que Te Perdone Dios #30 on Monday, March 2nd, 2015.

Double Jerks and Tono leave in a huff while Lucio and Mac gloat smarmily.

Marxelino and Fausto tho. Those 2 are tighter than Kelly Ripa's face after botox injections.



          -Tender with Simona and Freddy-                         
She is elated he has brought home such a good grade (A+ ?) Freddy says he is putting effort into school so she won't be saying working takes up all his time. He wants to take care of her and she says she loves him very much. He asks, "More than Tono?" She says she loves both her sons equally; Tono: her eldest and the man of the house and Freddy: the younger and her divinity sent from heaven. Huggies!

Perla and Memo 2.0 are chit-chatting when Benito comes up and screams at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Relax, I'm not here to steal the/from the peons."

"Benito, calm your ass down. If you haven't noticed, Abigail's my daughter so I have every right to be here. While Abi is in the city, Lucio (who kisses Mac on the forehead) will keep vigilance on the turf and those dying of hunger like you."

(Saucy Strut and Jerky Shoulder Thud Outta There.)

Eddie and Effie are on a bench with Tono and Single Jerk (who are chowing down) talking about Fausto's behavior when they left him at Connie's. This conversation soon become about, 'When Can We See You Ladies/Men Again ;3 ?' She who was once Raiza and Steffie makes a face so sour I lose the enamel on my teeth while Eduviges says that last night it was so stuffy.  This night they should sleep with the window open (like last night.) Effie agrees and the girls get gone.

Benito asks Diego what Lucio and Mac were up to and he says he doesn't know but he does badmouth Mac. Benito says Mac doesn't deserve that and he counteracts with stating Mac had Connie locked up.He says he must press charges right away but Benito begs him not to because he loves her. Diego is the voice of reason; don't let love blind you Ben. Ben then says the right thing too; those who deserve punishment are Fausto and Lucio since they obligated her to lock Connie up. Diego and Benito sort of get in a shouting match; Mac has never loved Abigail! Renata loves her more!

Renata is being examined by Pat'n'Mat in a hospital montage.

Pat'n'Mat are elated to be giving Renata the news there is NO DELAY in her operation! SomethingSomething La Fecha (I think Something Usted?) Abigail is smiley and rosy inside; she's happy her godmother will be able to see again! Mat proposes a celebration is in order and Pat agrees followed by a, 'my treat.' While she is elated, Renata doesn't wanna leave Connie behind. Pat suggests having Amanda take care of her and says it's undeniable that today is an important day for everyone. Pat says he will do whatever it takes for Renata to have her operation. Abi has brough Mandy in; Ren asks Mandy if she could watch Connie for a while and she says yes.

Benito lets it out to Mac that Diego is aware she was the one who locked up Connie.  He also mentions that he sort of lied to Diego that Mac was at his the whole time so that's implausible. Mac asks, "Why did you- you know what, never mind that. What are you trying to get out of this?" Ben straight up says that he loves Mac to Mac and that he wants her to stay away from Lucio because he won't bring her anything good. The look on Mac's face when he asked her to do that was priceless BTW.

"He loves me a ton damn straight."

"Not as much as I love you."

"Like hell he doesn't. Today I found out he is willing to do anything for me."

"So am I!"

"Oh really? Well what can you give me that he can't?"

"Well, my last name. My love for you is pure, be my wife, marry me, I don't have riches to offer but a clean life, an honest one. My name, my protection. Marry me."

Right before this rat-faced bitch belts out a laugh in his face, Mac's expression screams, 'Get the Fuck Outta My Face with that "Gay" Shit.' (I'm no homophobe BTW. I'm just speaking villain lingo for Mac.) He does as her expression berated him to do.

OK, tell me why I thought Amanda in an apron was a man in a towel for a second. She hurries to answer the door and it's Lucio. She questions his presence and he whisks her away hastily. He makes his way into Connie's room and she tricked him! She jumps out of bed with her gun in her hand. 

"Looking for this?"

"Damnit."

"When I was 16, I had a lot to learn about running a ranch. One of the first things my husband taught me WAS HOW TO SHOOT A GUN (AND SHE STILL DIDN'T SHOOT HIM!)"

"..."

"Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Do YOU think a crazy hoe and a gun are a good combo?"

"No need to shoot, in this instant I shall leave. Please."

"OUT! LUCIO! I'll be waiting in case you get thoughts about returning."

(Now THAT was Oscar worthy!)

Florencia good morning's Patricio and calls him out on his dip in personality. It must be love and she who is worthy of your sentiment is Renata.

Padre Francisco's nephew is leading a sermon and an ode to he who has deceased. 

Mac eggs Lucio on about having been played by Connie. She is really pushing his buttons, oh look, one is stuck but it's not the berserk one. She demands that Lucio hit her but he says he DOES NOT want to. She then kicks the egging up a 'notch; she takes an in-labor chicken and shoots it's eggs out it's butt like a machine gun by saying that Fausto is on her mind when she and Lucio have sex and that Lucio isn't capable of provoking an eruption of her pusspuss, a quaking in her second mouth, AN ORGAS- SMACK! Lucio smacks her before she could finish her sentence. As the music kicks in, Mac makes some infernal, ungodly, obscene and overall priceless noises. Hey, he smacked you Mac. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Pat'n'Mat are ready to operate.

Mac is wandering around crying and Benito is there. He sees her crying and she throws herself in for a hug while begging to be forgiven and not abandoned. Benito then says he is there for her always. (Now Mac, is this genuine because one could only hope so.)

Pat is done having himself a flashback to a tragedy in the middle of his current surgery. Mat bring him back to earth and they begin.

Benito vows to throttle Lucio and she begs him not to. Benito just says she should have never been with him in the first place. He also says that she isn't alone. Boro Ni Cuenta Nuevo.

Fausto dictates to Lucio over alcohol as usual.

Helena, Nieves and Efrain are in the waiting room in anguish discussing Abigail and Mateo's Studies Abroad.

Abigail prays for Renata's surgery to go without a hitch.

Mega Random Turn-Up. Simmie and Freddy are walking up to Tono

"Why did you ask your brother not disturb you?" 

"I'm with friends."

"I don't know this one."

"He's Lucio's son Magdo."

"Lucio's your dad?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Isn't it too early to be drinking?"

"(with a dumb-expression) I'm legal."

"Oh well whoop-de-doo. Tono, watch your brother. I have things to do."
Freddy tells Tono he shouldn't (and can't) drink when Single Jerk points out that Lucio is present. Magdo mosies on over to him (LMAO at the pool table from DQTQx2.)

Mac and Benito are marrying por la civil which is in the middle of the turn-up and Magdo eggs Lucio on about it. We get Father/Son Bonding from these two as they throw shade on Renata and Abigail.

Vicenta and Diego (with a bag of popcorn) run into the newlyweds. Vic asks Mac what happened to her eye and she responds with, 'what happened to Vic the other day in the kitchen except Mac hit her face against a table.' They share the news that they're newlyweds and Vic disapproves. Diego tells Vic to get out of there for her own good and get a refreshment. She scurries off and Diego is serious in his tone; if Mac screws Ben over, she's gonna meet him alright. Mac the ever resilient one isn't discouraged and asks if he is going to darken her other eye.

Eddie and Effie are sqawking their guacamayan sputterings when they run into Di and Mia. Di snarkily suggests they go get married since they're not getting any younger. They say they're not in a rush to get hitched unlike some. Di and Mia walk off and so the Double-E's.

Freddy wants to play a turn-up game and Tono says that's for the toddlers. No, look at those grown-ups, they're playing. Magdo and SingleJerk talk about a certain pair of women and walk off, Freddy and Tono not far behind them (with Diego and Vicenta right by them LOL.)

Mac and Ben sit on a bench (by the Rivers of Babylon and remember Siam) discussing their woes and she wants his love more than ever now. She also has Benito commit to getting Connie's gun for her.

Magdo makes a pass at Teodora who rebuffs and walks off with Juanita.

Mia wants to try her luck at the lottery and Diana excuses herself.

Amanda asks Mac what happened to her and Mac brushes it off. They've come to see Connie. Ren and Abi aren't home because Ren is having her surgery.

Connie and Benito have a tender. They discuss Bruno, Pablo RIP and Renata.

All is calm in the waiting room until Fausto comes in DEMANDING to see Renata and bitching about not receiving the notice that Ren was to be operated.

(End-of-Capitulo)

Avance-Renata's having her bandages removed. Must See TV Baby!

Labels:


Comments:
Corazon, you had me smiling out of the gate with "Those 2 are tighter than Kelly Ripa's face after botox injections". Not easy to do as it was a very violent/depressing night in TN land (I didn't see Mi Corazon so can't say what happened there) last night - very sad.

Was Benito's declaration of love to Macaria a surprise to anyone else but me?? If it was obvious he was carrying a torch, it sailed right over my head. And, what a lovely response to his heartfelt proposal.If Macaria had a heart, it has now shriveled up and dissipated altogether.

So after receiving one of the most vicious slaps I've seen, did Macaria magically change her mind or is she simply using Benito?

On the bright side, I just love Diego and keep hoping something will occur to put Abi with him instead of the nice but gullible, rather bland Mat.

So happy that Renata's operation is over and done and not a darn thing Fausto can do about it.

Connie is far from delusional - at times, it seems she is the only one who has her wits about her. Loved her standing up majestically to Lucio.

Diana
 

Thanks for part 1, Corazon. Remember to title it too.

Diana- Since Mac purposely provoked Lucio to hit her, and then almost immediately sends Benito to get the gun after she accepts him, I'm 100% sure she's playing him. In the 20 year prior episodes it was quite obvious that Benito loved Mac, and he still hasn't gotten over her. I would feel sad for him, but I'm more mad at his stupidity and that he's so willing to get that gun for Mac.

Loved Connie pulling that gun on Lucio.
 

Diana- Thank you for the love.

I guess slapping sense into people is a real thing.

Constanza and Rosario (from LQLVMR) are amazing as opposed to the majestically played but still pills Rosaura and Gregoria (LQNPA and Tontas.) Mas sabe la Diabla por Vieja.
 

Thank you Vivi!

As I noted, Benito's ill advised infatuation went over my head and I sensed a lot of heat in Macaria and Lucio's "discussion" but hadn't realized she goaded Lucio into striking her. Sickening...

As for Benito, how on earth could he still pine for her?? He's seen much in the intervening years. Shame on him. Yes, I have a lot of pity but am reserving it for Renata and others.

Diana
 

Done!
 

Thanks for part 2, Corazon!

FYI, Mac and Benito didn't get married for real. It's the fake marriage thing that people do at the kermez (church fair). Usually, I've only see kids do it. It's kind of like the church's version of the kissing booth at a fair, except more chaste. It's the marriage booth, for fun! (Uhm..yeah. Fun.)
 

Corazon, the rest of this was stellar. "Mac the ever resilient one isn't discouraged and asks if he is going to darken her other eye" - oh my heavens.

Thanks for describing the Lucio/Macaria discussion - she certainly used prime bait on that hook didn't she, calling his manhood into question. Distressing and disturbing.

Oh Benito, you are crossing into the dark side and don't realize it. Yet....

Diana
 

I'm hoping that it's not too late and that something Connie says will convince Benito not to take that gun. That fact that she brought up that he and Pablo was best friends should help. Hopefully she then tells him that this gun was used to kill Pablo. Would he still choose to help Mac get her hands on something that could help put the killer of his BFF away?
 

Thanks, CS. I'm sure Lucio thought he had an easy mark for his shenanigans in crazy Connie. Loved how she defended herself and ran him off in a hurry!

I always end up despising whatever character Sabine Moussier plays. She's always so evil and devious.
 

Vivi, I don't think Benito would do anything intentional to "betray" Pablo. Let's hope Connie has a lucid moment and does say something about the gun so he doesn't take it.

I'm still trying to figure out why on earth he is so enamored of Macaria. He probably sees her as doing a noble thing by raising Abi but really, she has bared her fangs on many occasions. Pure as snow she is not.

Diana
 

La Paloma

I too don't like Sabine Moussier. If you watch 'El Privilegio de Amar', you'll think she couldn't get any more irritating than she was in that novela. She plays 'bad girl' so well.
 

No offense, but after reading this recap, I still have not idea what happened last night.
 

Thank you Corazon --- Great recap I don't know why this seemingly unimportant line jumped out at me but it did. Fausto dictates to Lucio over alcohol as usual. That's so often the case. It doesn't seem to matter how small or how poor a town is but the local cantina always seems to do quite well. Whether in small town America or small town Mexico, the
local bars do seem to thrive, no recession or bad times there.

I sure didn't see Benito in love with Macaria, I missed that. But yes, definitely yes, she is taking advantage of the poor sap-
she's using him. Actually, I'm not sure if bad girl Macaria is capable of love. She's very cold.

Keep the gun Connie! Keep the gun!

I wonder if there are a shortage of guns around or is it that this one--the murder weapon is special?

Devil Dog Fausto is angry that he wasn't informed about the pending operation. You're out of the picture BIG BOY or don't you get it yet?

Yes it is must see tv tonight.
the gringo


 

I Think that Sabine is nothing short of marvelous as the bad girl in which she always seems to be cast. Her eyes, facial expressions, mannerisms etc. are next to unbeatable as a villainess. I just love her bad girl acting.

Thanks Vivi for the marriage info.
I thought that it was a real quickie marriage type thing kinda like Las Vegas---Oh! lets get married. Ok, we're in LV so lets do it. I did see Aranza in another tn do it, but in that one I did think that it was make believe for children but this one fooled me. I did think that it was real.
the gringo
 

Thanks Corazon, great recap! Amanda in an apron briefly looked like a man in a towel! Yes, she's not the most feminine-looking of women. Less brow could help, maybe? The voice is a little grating, too.

When Fausto was dictating to Lucio, they purposely made it ambiguous (unless I just didn't understand) what the next "task" was supposed to be. By referring to Lucio's soul being black enough for it, and it seeming to be much more money than usual, it seemed like another murder. Lucio didn't accept until even more money was put down. I thought maybe he was supposed to seduce Simona!! It's because Fausto said earlier in the episode that he wouldn't be covering up any more scandals of Simona's.

Dr. Pat (the first part of Pat'n'Mat) looks like an apple when he gets his big smile going.

I too loved the scene where "Crazy" Connie pulled a gun on Lucio. He went into his kicked dog stance. It seems like Benito won't get the gun, but I say that based on apparent plot needs rather than any other reasoning. But Mac sure knows how to put a plan in action! From getting hit to getting Benito in the room with Connie in a very short time.

Aww, Max called Lucio papá. I can't help it, I like that side of Lucio, the way he loves his kid.
 

TN4ever:

But who can stand arrogant, full of himself Max? I hope they write him off the show quickly.
 

I hear you Victoria. But with the whole "I want to buy the Enramada" storyline, he's probably here to stay. Last night he dialed it down a little, I thought. I hope!
 

Thanks for the awesome recap Corazon.

Did anyone else hear Connie tell Benito that her husband Bruno fathered a child with another woman during their marriage? Interesting that there is another heir and sibling to Ren.
 

Yep AuntyAnn that is exactly what Connie told Benito, Bruno had an affair and fathered a child with his mistress.
 

I have not heard or seen anything to give away the identity of this child. Any guesses?
 

What if it was Max? Maybe Lucio's wife did the deed with Bruno.
Really I couldn't even begin to guess.
Anybody else want to put forth a guess?
 

Maybe it's Diego? We have no idea who his daddy is and we had speculated that it was Fausto.
 

I don't remember, what happened to Diego's mother? Did they ever say?
 

Victoria,
If I remember correctly, Diego's mom left the hacienda and left Diego with her mother. I don't think a reason for her leaving was mentioned.

Vivi,
If Diego is the long, lost son, then that would make him Abi's uncle!!!

Maybe it's Benito. No spoilers, but maybe it's Macaria.
 

If it is Diego, wouldn't that make him the heir
 

Wow! Thanks for bringing out that detail AuntyAnn. I forgot about that. What possibilities that opens up! I had been assuming as well that Fausto was the baby daddy in Diego's case, never considered Bruno. And it could be any of the others put forth.
 

Aunty Ann, I thought i had heard wrong, because nobody said anything. Thanks for bringing up that very important huge detail. Thank you corazon for juicy recap, its fun to read. The only thing is I have to stop and figure out nick names. Especially Max, you call him a complete different name. i can see why those visting might get confused. Thank you so much for prompt posting of recap, it helps alot to have time to read before next epi. In my humble thoughts, I feel it might be Lucio, and he gave to Fausto to raise. I suspected Diego, but Vicenta doesnt appear to harbor ill will against Bruno. Who knows??
 

Aha, maybe Bruno's son is fabian Robles. Aunt Mia was at one time a rated x famous actress, I can see ger turning his head. Who else could have fathered her son????? Is anyone sure that it was a son? Not a daughter? Lucios wife comes to mind. They used to work at hacienda before she struck gold. Oh my the possibilities!!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder