Wednesday, May 06, 2015

5/6 #184 Hasta el Fin del Mundo – Alan, ‘member him?


New and Improved Casa de Chava
It’s morning and Marisol isn’t up yet.  Sofia suggests Chava let his sister sleep.  He sure hopes she’s in better spirits today.  As for him, he and Armando are planning to meet with Tavarez.  The surveillance videos are being reviewed and he’s hopeful Lupe’s murderers are caught soon. 

Peralta’s Office – Dulliver’s confused
Geronimo explains he’s designating office space specifically for Proyecto Magnus.  The first phase of construction has begun and before long, the first tower will be completed.  Oliver is confused as to why he needs an entire company set up for the project.  Gerry tells him he’s hired Patricio, to be in charge of the new company.  Dulliver doesn’t understand why he wasn’t put in charge of that company.  Gerry explains he wants Dulliver to work with him in the export/import business, his most important business venture.  As his successor and only heir, Dulliver needs to understand the business perfectly.

New and Improved Casa de Chava
Marisol finally comes out of her room.  Sofia has prepared her some tea and they sit down for a good woman to woman talk.  Sofia assures her she would never think the worst of her and says they will support her in everything.  Marisol is scared.  She’s already lost her father, her mother, and would die if something were to happen to Chava.  Sofia doesn’t understand but figures it has to do with the father of Marisol’s baby.  Marisol admits, “I’m very afraid but not because of him, I’m afraid for my brother.  If Chava were to know……”   Sofia insists she confide in her, woman to woman.  She asks straight up who the father is.  She asked and Marisol delivers.  Sofia’s reaction is understandable.  She is open mouthed impactada at the news. 

Cristian’s New Home – Crazy must run in this family.
Silvana has told Cristian about Marisol.  Cristian figures she lost her dignity long ago, “You find your husband in bed with someone and yet you still forgive him.”  Silvana is frustrated. “Apparently you didn’t understand anything I just told you.  Didn’t you listen?  Even though Patricio’s infidelity hurts me, what matters is that the escuincla (kid) is preggers.  Marisol is going to give me what I can’t give my husband – a child.”  cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

New and Improved Casa de Chava
Sofia is freaked out, “Patricio?”  Marisol admits it and is now crying, “Yes, like an idiot, I fell in love with him.  He had started acting differently toward me, being very nice to me.  It was during the time I was so down about the breakup with Lucas.  Patricio made me feel important.  He encouraged me to study English.  He helped me get the secretarial position.  Then, we started dating.  He said that he’d always liked me.  He swore that he loved me.  He promised to marry me!  Stupidly, I fell for it.  On the morning of my mother’s murder, he had the nerve to promise me he was going to come speak to her and ask Chava for my hand (in marriage).  I fell in love, Sofia!  But Patricio doesn’t love me!”  She breaks down and sobs.  “He never loved me and I gave myself to him, body and soul.  Look what’s happened.  He only toyed with me.”  She breaks down again and hugs Sofia, who tries to console her.  Marisol really doesn’t understand what happened.  “Yesterday when I told Patricio I was pregnant, he was really happy.  He’s the one who said we should marry right away and that he was going to come speak with my brother.”  Sofia can’t believe Patricio would be so cruel (ruin) with her.  Marisol doesn’t understand either, “That’s why I was so surprised when Silvana arrived, so furious that she slapped me around and yelled that I was a slut and a tramp!  She beat me really bad.  Patricio did nothing.  He just stood there and watched while she assaulted me.  I begged him to get her off me, but he only laughed at me as though he were enjoying it.  Meanwhile, Silvana kept screaming in my face that she is Patricio’s wife!”  Sofia is shocked to learn this.  Marisol: “At first, I was as shocked as you are.  But then I realized Patricio deceived me, that he just used me!”  They hug again and Sofia consoles her.  Marisol begs her not to say anything to Chava, “You know the way he is.  He’s sure to go over there and confront him.  I’m afraid it will be really bad.”  Sofia insists Chava should know.  Marisol begs her again, “No.  You don’t understand.  Patricio is bad, really bad.  I don’t want Chava to risk his life.  Please.  I’ve already lost my mother.  I don’t want to lose my brother!  Swear to me.  Swear by the memory of my mother that you won’t tell Chava.”  Say no more.  Sofia comes from a long line of people making Unbreakable Vows.  Sofia swears she won’t tell Chava. 

Depa de Armando
Armando is leaving his apartment and is surprised by Gerry’s she-minion, Regina.  She got his address through the Ripoll employee records.  She knows he’s out of a job now and is here to offer him a position in Geronimo’s company.  No way, says Armando.  He thanks her for her offer but no matter how desperate he may be, he’d never work for Geronimo!  Regina thinks he feels this way only because he doesn’t really know Geronimo.  He’s a real professional.  In fact, Patricio is now working for him.  Armando assures her that’s just one more reason he wouldn’t work at that company.  He can’t stand Patricio either.  It doesn’t surprise him Patricio is there because he doesn’t know anything about loyalty.  He prefers to wait and see if Chocolate Ripoll makes a comeback.  Anyway, he has a fallback plan with his compadre Chava.  They have a racing team together and are looking to join the racing circuit.  Regina looks as though she could care less but understands.  She wishes him luck and gives him her card.  She hopes they’ll run into each other again, maybe get together for a cup of java.  Armando tells her he’s really busy at the moment, fixing his house and he has just reunited with his girlfriend.  He makes sure he tells her they’re very happy together.  Regina gets the message, “Well, good for you.”  Chava walks up and Regina and Armando say a clumsy goodbye.  Armando tells him about the job offer and assures Chava he wouldn’t consider it.  Chava’s relieved and wonders why Regina would bother to come look him up.  He asks if it’s possible she may be interested in Armando?  wink-wink  Armando scoffs at the thought and the compadres take off. 

New and Improved Casa de Chava
Sofia promises Marisol she’s not alone in this.  She and Chava will help her forget this horrible experience and move forward.  She asks Marisol to promise to eat well and be happy.  Marisol asks, “What about the baby?  What will happen with him?  His father will never acknowledge him and I don’t have a job to support him.”  Sofia:  “Your child will be better off without that coward by his side.  We’re not about to abandon you.”  Marisol tells Sofia she’s so kind and that’s why her mother loved her so much.  Sofia tells her to smile because she’s going to be a beautiful mother.  They’re interrupted by the doorbell.  Sofia is waiting for Dani.  They’re going to meet with the employees at Don Cuco’s to give them their letters of recommendation.  Marisol chooses not to tag along, she’s not in the mood.  Sofia tells her to call if she needs anything.  After Sofia leaves, Marisol cries over her mother’s photo, “Mamacita, I feel so much guilt and shame.  I’ve failed you, disappointed you and now I have to pay the consequences.  Please forgive me.  Perdoname.”  Poor kid. 

Patricio’s New Office
Patricio sits back, “I’ve finally rid myself of that naquita Marisol. Finally.”  Regina comes in and delivers some documents per Geronimo’s instructions to bring Patricio up to date.  Patricio gives her his best wolf smile and asks, “Why so serious Regina?  We’re co-workers right?”  He encourages her to speak to him in the form of “tu”, his trademark phrase.  As the new kid in class, he wonders if she can help him with the details of this company.  Would she do that for him?  She agrees and tells him when he’s done reviewing the documents, he can come to her office.  He watches her as she leaves.  Something tells me she’s not going to be as gullible as Marisol.

Delegación
Tavares, Chava, and Armando review the tape of the trannys leaving Lupe’s home.  Tavares tells them the witness has confirmed those were the same people he saw talking to Lupe.  Police sketches of the perps are being made up for distribution.  Chava beats his chest and yells that these goons have to pay for what they did to his mother.  He would love to have them here so he could tear them apart!  Armando promises him they will rot in jail.  Chava is angry, saying they ended the life of the kindest most noble woman he’s ever known and they’re out there on the street!  Armando tells him to calm down.  As soon as the pictures are made public, it won’t take long for them to be in custody.  Chava rages on, saying even if they’re put in jail and justice is done, that won’t bring his sainted jefecita back to him. 

Back at Chava’s house
Marisol answers the door only to find herself face to face with……Silvana!  “You didn’t have enough with the beat down you gave me?” asks a furious Marisol.  Silvana tells her to take it easy.  Marisol has found her voice, “Oh, so now you’re going to act nice to catch me off guard?  Well, it ain’t gonna happen.  So move on before I get really angry and see where that gets you!”  Silvana tells her she’s here to strike a bargain.  “Yeah, well I don’t make bargains with large-footed spiders (arañas patonas) like you!” (this lost a little in the translation but when Marisol said it, it sounded really good!) Silvana snickers as Marisol shuts the door in her face but isn’t able to make it stay closed.  Maybe Silvana’s patonas were in the way.  Silvana insists Marisol hear her out.  Marisol tells her to get on with it and scram!  Silvana assumes correctily Chava doesn’t know yet about what happened, otherwise he would have already confronted Patricio,  “Well,  you done good and I’m going to help you solve your problem.”  Marisol asks sarcastically if Silvana plans on letting her husband acknowledge his child.  Silvana:  “Don’t think I’m too happy with what Patricio did with you.  But here’s my offer.  When the baby is born, just give it to me and goodbye problem!  Absolutely no one will find out.  I’ll see to it.  Think it through.  We’ll make up a story that you’re studying abroad.  I’ll provide you with a comfortable place to live during your pregnancy.  When you return, you’ll no longer have that little shame in your womb.  That child you’re expecting is not a product of love.  Patricio only used you to get back at your brother and to toy with you.  Consider my offer.  It’s to your benefit.  You’ll return to your life as though nothing happened – and I’ll remain with that child.  Think of your future, and your brother.  Don’t ruin your life because of your stupidity.  Adios bonita!”  Silvana leaves her card on the door and leaves.  Marisol is speechless and cries against the door.  Poor thing doesn’t know what to do. 

Casa Ripoll - a fond adieu
Paco and Greta relax in the garden as Fausto serves drinks.  Fausto pauses, “To think -- this enormous, beautiful garden will soon be just a memory.”  As he walks away, Greta tells Paco that he’s just as sensitive as the rest of the family about the sale of the house.  There’s no buyer yet but the realtor assures her the property should sell quickly.  Paco quotes “Los bienes son para remedar los malos (a play on words that doesn’t translate well but basically saying that property can be used to solve the bad)”  Greta gets all sentimental on us, “My daughters were born here.  I watched them grow and play.  There are so memories that will remain here.  On the one hand, it’s difficult to let go of those memories.  But I also had many disappointments.  I tried to be happy here with a man I respected, but also feared.  I can now admit that my happiness here in this luxurious mansion was just a façade.  I always felt shut away in this gilded cage.  It was all a grand simulation of this life of luxury where I had to maintain the image of a ‘grand lady’.  All the while, I scolded myself for having exchanged happiness for a life within these walls and for making the wrong choice.  I was different but I evolved into a bitter monster, intolerant with my daughters, obstinate in managing their lives and destroying their happiness….just as I had destroyed my own.”  Paco tells her not to be so hard on herself.  Everything that’s happened to her is helping her be the Greta he once knew.  He’s sure of it.  She wants to learn to be happy but doesn’t know where to begin.  Paco:  “What if you start by letting go of the past and start living in the present?  Let life surprise you.  That was the girl that I once fell in love with.”  Greta smiles.  Will wonders ever cease!

Lugar de Cuco
Ripoll employees line up for their letters of recommendation.  Matias walks up, showing off his biceps, wearing a tank top.  He’ll get a temp job but won’t give up the hope the company will rise again.  Sofia hopes the expert’s report will show the fire was an accident and that the insurance company will pay up, allowing Chocolates Ripoll to rise from the ashes.

Oficina Proyecto Magna
Regina and Patricio walk together as he thanks her for being such a great teacher.  She returns the compliment, saying he’s the expert administrator.  He continues with the compliments saying that no title could match her experience in working here.   He thanks her again for her help.  He invites her to lunch.  It’s the least he could do after all the help she’s given him.  She coolly rejects his offer, saying she has a lot of work to do.  But he tells her even workaholics (trabajolicos) have to eat!

Night falls on Chava’s
Sofia tells Chava Marisol is much calmer now.  Chava wants to know if she’s named the baby daddy.  Sofia assures him that when Marisol is ready, she’ll tell him everything.  He understands, “She must be embarrassed enough without me adding any pressure.”  Sofia agrees and thinks it’s best to wait.  Chava thanks her for helping him through this.  If not for her, he’d be frothing at the mouth, looking for that scoundrel.  And now we have to be reminded of how much they love each other.  After all, they made a vow for better or for worse.  He’s so happy to have someone to love.  Smoochies.

Dani and Lucas in the recording studio…..’nuff said.

Moving Day
Paco and Fausto struggling to move a mattress, cuz there’s no one else to help, I guess……’nuff said

Greta is unpacking in her new digs as they move in a sofa.  The house is in the hood.  Paco is sure they’ll adapt well in the hood.  Greta is optimistic and looks forward to the day when her neighbors accept her as part of the neighborhood.

Casa de Armando, freshly painted and redecorated
Alexa is playing Betty Crocker at the stove as she speaks to Armando over the phone.  They discuss the insurance company coming through in order to rebuild.  Chava is on his way to the insurance company with Sofia as Armando is busy working under a car -- of course.  Armando and Alexa profess their love and how happy they are with their new family life.  Something wicked this way comes.  Phone rings and she assumes it’s Armando calling back but she is sadly mistaken.  It’s Alan!!!!  Someone in Viewerville invoked his name!  I don’t remember who, but stand up and take a bow!  Well, she doesn’t know why he’s calling but she wants nothing to do with him and warns him not to bother her again!  She clicks off and immediately receives a naughty photo of herself along with the text message:  “This is what I want to talk about.”  ruh-roh. 

Insurance Company
The expert’s (peritaje) report indicates the fire was intentionally set!  Paco is stunned and doesn’t nknow what to make of it but Chava assumes the insurance company won’t pay.  The insurance representative doesn’t speak but Sofia says this will leave Chocolates Ripoll bankrupt! 

Cristian’s New Home
Cristian knows Marisol will never call.  Silvana may as well resign herself.  But Silvana thinks it’s the only solution to Marisol’s “problem”.  Cristian wonders if she’s ever considered that Marisol may want to keep that baby but Silvana doesn’t think she’d want a constant reminder of the man who deceived her.  She knows her family hasn’t talked her into keeping it because they don’t know yet.  Otherwise Chava would’ve gone ballistic by now.  Sooner or later she’ll feel the pressure and will beg Silvana to take the baby.  Silvana is so sure.  Cristian, not so much.  He wonders why Silvana doesn’t just adopt if she’s so keen on being a mother.  Silvana points out that this is Patricio’s baby.  She can’t tell him she’s unable to conceive.  He’d be sooo disappointed. *rt^#kl – sorry, I gagged. They’re just starting their life together as a couple, living together.  She can’t take the risk.  Cristian suggests she give up this obsession of giving Patricio a baby and enjoy her life with her husband.   She explains he can’t understand the desire to have a life growing inside of you and the pain of knowing it’s not possible.  Can’t he understand how she feels, knowing that naca is expecting a child of the man she loves?  It’s humiliating!  “So that baby must be mine!”  bwahaha!

Barrotas
Marisol is minding the store and thoughtbubbles Silvana’s offer.  Miguelina arrives and they soon talk about Lupe and about how much they both miss her.  Miguelina offers to stand in whenever Marisol needs some lovin’ or someone to listen.  Migue tells her how proud Lupe was of her.  She promises everything will be ok.  Marisol hopes so cuz everything seems to be getting worse day by day. 

Back at the Insurance Company
Chava tells Sofia not to give up.  There’s still the property on which the company stood. That must be worth something.  Maybe if she sold it, she could build a smaller factory elsewhere.   Where’s he been?  He knows everything else, why doesn’t he know this?  Paco agrees this could be a way to start again. They’re at the elevator and you-know-who, Voldemort Peralta, walks out.  Chava demands to know what he’s doing there – he has no business being here. Peralta explains he’s there to find out the result of the insurance report.  As long as Sofia hasn’t paid back the loan, yes it is very much his business.  He assumes that with the insurance payout, Sofia can pay what’s remaining on the loan.  Paco informs him the fire was intentionally set.  “Oh, that’s terrible news,” says Peralta.  Chava puffs his chest out and accuses Peralta of knowing this was coming.  Peralta thinks Chava is being paranoid.  He certainly hopes this isn’t just a tactic for Sofia to avoid paying him.  Sofia has to admit she won’t be able to pay by the date agreed.  Paco hopes Peralta will understand Sofia has suffered an unexpected setback.  “Well,” says Peralta, “I can accept the factory property as payment.  Give me the property and the problem is solved.” 

Chava suggests they arrive at another agreement because the contract signed by Sofia is disadvantageous to her.  Peralta says, “I’m not accustomed with making concessions when it comes to business. Whaddya say Sofia?  I believe that giving me that ash filled property is the perfect solution.  I would assume any costs associated with the transaction because I know your situation is extremely precarious.”  Chava continues with his ridiculous assumptions, saying that Geronimo’s mere presence proves he had an eye on that property and this was his plan all along – to keep it all.  Geronimo gives Sofia his attorney’s card should she decide to accept his offer.  He hopes to hear from her soon and advises her not to get into any legal problems or she could end up in jail.  That’s it.  Chava can’t contain himself any longer.  He charges at Peralta and grabs him by the collar but Aldo intervenes.  Chava shouts at Peralta, “Don’t you dare threaten my wife!”   Peralta calls off Aldo, saying it won’t be necessary, “Right, Salvador?”  Sofia and Paco pry Chava off Peralta, saying it isn’t worth it.  Peralta never stops smiling as he walks away, cool as a cucumber.  Sofia is falling apart. 

Depa de Irais – Jughead and Irais are at it again.  She rushes him, saying he’ll be late for his job as waiter at Cuco’s.  They talk about needing to save for their future…….yawn

Restaurant
Alexa meets with Alan and demands he hand over the tape.  Alan is very calm and tells her to calm down, “I see that the caveman (cavernícola) Armando has convinced you to form a family with him and his horrible son, right? I never would have imagined seeing you as a housewife, much less as a mother.  Such a sudden surge of tenderness!  Alexa pleads with him, “You caused me enough harm in the past, please let me be happy.  Don’t destroy my life.”  “And what about me?” he asks. “You didn’t care about tearing my life into pieces.  You dumped me when I loved you so much.

Alexa tells him what they had was not love.  “Oh but you’re wrong, Alexa.” he tells her.  “The proof is right here, in our movie.  I’ve never seen such hot scenes like this in my life.  It’s pure art.  Of course, it  has to be seen with an open mind.  However for morbid (morbosa) minds, you’d pass as an authentic.”  Alexa calls it trash but Alan disagrees, “It’s a grand work of art.  You really have to see it.  Your scenes are so erotic.”  Vale, Alexa wants to know how much money he wants.  Give her a few days and she’ll give him some money so he’ll leave her in peace once and for all. He considers her offer but he doesn’t want her money.  He wants her.  tan-tan-TAN!

Sherlock Chava Holmes is on the case!
Outside the insurance company building, Sofia tells Paco and Chava, “Geronimo’s got me where he wants me now that he knows I’m ruined.”  Chava is convinced this is all part of Geronimo’s evil plan.  What if the posse he brought with him to the factory had something to do with the arson, working under his orders?  Paco doesn’t see the logic in this.  Why would he do that if the factory was the collateral, not the burned down factory.  Chava wonders what if that’s what he wanted them to think?  What if the plan all along was to get the property in exchange for the loan?  Sofia just can’t think of Geronimo as a criminal that would go to such lengths to get what he wants.  Chava gets a brainstorm. Hmmmm, Renzi wanted to buy out the properties in the neighborhood.  He’d pay double or triple the market price.  He even sent people to terrorize the neighbors.  He was behind the sabotage at the factory.  What if someone with more power and more money was behind that real estate business?  The money had to come from somewhere.  He thinks Geronimo Peralta could be the real enemy. 

Avances:
Chava gives Patricio a much needed beatdown
Silvana tells Marisol that Patricio want to get rid of the baby

Marisol is run down on the street as Silvana looks on!

Labels:


Comments:
I'd forgotten all about Alan until someone mentioned him.....last week? Now this is a good plot twist but being in Ultimos Capitulos, we can be sure this problem will be remedied quickly. I don't think Alan will make it out alive, it's too late to send him back to Spain.
 

Paquita you are amazing! Thank you so much for creating this perfect recap and putting it up so quickly. I was on the phone for most of this episode so I'm so glad to have your recap to fill in the dialogue for me.

This TN is full of crazies! Silvana and her brother and now Alan comes back!

I'm sorry I didn't get to hear Marisol call Silvana arana patona lol thank you for including that Paquita.

I'm also sorry I missed Greta moving into the hood!

Ok time for bed, can't thank you enough Paquita, I love reading recaps before bed. Asta mañana!

 

Awesome Paquita and many thanks. Missed last night but this perfect.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Thank you for the recap Paq.

Wow, just wow, lots going on here.

I had no idea who Alan was. My wife told me that he was Alexa's ex and used to beat her, this will be good.

You would think that Sofia would learn about these stupid vows based on what her mom did. Promising not to tell Chava was stupid, and her not considering how he would feel if he found out that she knew and didn't tell him is beyond dumb. Someone must've told him because he beats the bejeezes out of Pato.

The Dani/Lucas Karoke scene was hurtful to my ears and to decency. I guess they're trying to find something to keep them involved in the show.

Tavares needs to resign and give Chava his badge because Chava is all knowing, and his ability to know exactly what's going on or what happened is uncanny.

I'm very happy that Greta and Paco are rebuilding what they once had. I think that her confession was an apology, without apologizing, for leaving him for Octavio. He understood this and i'm happy for them.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I agree with Cristian. His sister lost all her dignity for forgiving Pato after cheating on her and getting another woman pregnant. I guess she's just as demented as him.

Matias and Irais is really starting to bore me. They add nothing to show, just get the make-over done with already.
 

OK so now Armando has to deal with Alexa's porn tape.

Luckily it was pre-Armie so it doesn't matter, right?

Chava needs to catch Aldo unarmed and whip his arse.

Really. Whip it good. Nearly kill him.

Dirtbags are pissing me off. Previews show the love when Chava chats with Patprick. Beat him to within an inch of his life. Call in Lorena . Do your thing Ms. Bobbitt.
 

We are heading into the final week of episodes...the big question is still out there...when will Sophia put on that famous blue bikini?
 

Thanks, Paquita, the recap was excellent!

Bryan, I so agree about the recording scene. What a waste of time and a good song!

So stupid Alan is back with his stupid short pants looking like a fat overgrown kid. Another advisory tale: don't take any questionable photos. Don't really care about him or Alexa. If we are lucky, she will leave with him never to be seen again.

Patricio never misses an opportunity to set up a new "relationship" for himself. He is consistent.

Knock, knock, she's back. Silvana darkening Marisol's door was the best. She really is the perfect partner for Patricio.

Sofía wears aprons? Who would have guessed?

Jarifa
 

Excellent recap, Paquita. Thank you!

Jarifa- Alexa was also wearing an apron, but it didn't cover her gold bedazzled top. LOL! Who cooks wearing clothes like that? Looks like Alexa has now learned to cook, but I still can't picture her being a housewife. She needs some outlet for that crazy energy she has.

Yes, this is a cautionary tale. Don't take questionable photos, and don't do a sex tape. Even if it's with someone you love. Or at least be prepared to turn it into a career launcher like Kim Kardashian if it gets "leaked."

I am trying to figure out how the writers will let Silvana find out what Pato did to her and their baby, just don't see how. But when she does, I assume that will finally be the straw that breaks the crazy camel's back. The writers better not fail us on this.

Greta has three strapping sons in law, and NONE of them were available to help her move? Come on! These guys leave work at the drop of a hat to help their women out. They wouldn't want to finally get in good with Greta by helping her move?
 

* I'm not surprised that Silvana forgave Pato for the Marisol affair and subsequent baby - she forgave him after he choked her out early on and then later when he slapped her hard across the face. She's the type of pathetic woman that will always blame the other woman and never the guy and is desperate to have the baby simply because it contains his DNA. She's obsessed with Pato the way her mother was obsessed with Octavio and her brother is obsessed with Dani. They are a family of sickos.

...and I wonder if/how she will find out what Pato did to her unborn child which cost her having bio kids forever and when Christian/Silvana will find out that it was Octavio, not Greta who sent their Mother the gun (assuming this is true) making their revenge mission all these years based off something that didn't even happen and making them look even more stupid & ridiculous, if that's even possible at this point.

* I admit to wanting Marisol to get a huge anvil but now she has Silvana on her about the baby and in the previews it looks like she gets hit by a car on top of all that's already happened, it seems that she not only got her anvil but the MIA anvils of Araceli, Irma and Greta all wrapped into one. Holy crap. She's having a bad time.

* Greta's personality switch is so jarring to me because it's happening so fast. I am on board with her change of opinion regarding Chava because he has proven to her over time that he truly loves her daughter and is a good person (plus Sofia's speech to her) but selling the mansion and choosing to live in the colonia because she wants to be amongst the people and wishes to one day fit in amongst the crowd? Umm, no...that's overkill. I think it would have been more realistic for her to willingly downsize which is a huge sacrifice and change for this character based on where she started and move into a nice luxury apartment in a nice neighborhood. She's not filthy rich anymore but I am sure she could still live a cushy lifestyle. I would have preferred something more like that.

* Peralta pointing out that Oliver is his only heir last night may be foreshadowing something for the future. Perhaps Peralta dies and Oliver inherits the business and being the nice guy that he is, saves the day somehow? I don't know..just an idea.
 

Paquitadelbarrio: I mentioned Alan yesterday & predicted he would be back to wreak havoc & continue blackmailing Alexa!
 

Alan the Blackmailer with the evidence of proof that Alexa's skeletons go deep as an FBI file!


 

Predictions anyone? (NO SPOILERS)

Since the show is entering the final stages, here are my predictions:

1. Silvana will find out about the poison drops Patricio put in her drink, and she will kill Pato..with poison-laced wine.

2. Peralta will finally have all the land he needs for Project Magnus, and at the celebratory party, will drop dead of a heart attack.

3. Greta and Paco will finally kiss and make up, and decide to marry.

4. Regina decides to help Chava and Armando by slipping them info about the money laundering and Lupe's murder. Peralta's business empire crumbles.

5. Oliver will take over what is left of Peralta's legitimate business operations, reconcile with his mother, and in gratitude to the Ripolls, will partner with them in building a new chocolate factory.

6. Chava and Sophia will welcome their first baby. Fausto is ecstatic when they ask him to be the godfather.

7. Alan is arrested for blackmail and extortion.

8. Not to be outdone by Sophia and Chava, Alexa and Armando marry and await a new step brother or sister for Nandito.

9. Dani and Lucas have a hit record and sign a lucrative long term recording contact.
 

With 7000 loose ends to tie up it is astonishing that new twists continue to be introduced. Viewerville could give a flying duck at a rolling donut about Alexa's kardashian tape.

There are a shotload of evil people who we want to savor watching die a long and torturous death or at the least dismemberment. Do not waste my time with superflous shenanigans like Alexa pretending to make babies or Dani and Lucas pretending to sing.

Pour battery acid over Peralta. Slowly feed Patricio into that machine which turns felled whole trees into mulch.
 

So boypants did come back, oh yes please take Alexa away, far, far away, make her a rich porn star! Armando you now have a new lady love go for it! But still don't know if she's naughty or nice.

My only prediction after watching Quiero Amarte, that the bad guys turn on each other, Sil with Pato, Peralta with Pato, or Peralta with his other mafia cohorts, Sil with her brother (who seems to have turned sane now?). Can her brother think that Sil can do better without Pato and turn him or her in?

I thank the writers for not letting us suffer Irma anymore, and the kid hasn't cried in 2 nights!
 

TeeHee...did anyone notice that when the Rip sisters were signing the recommendation letters and again when they were handing them out there appeared to be enough in both scenes for all the employees of General Motors? In other scenes in this TN Ripoff does not appear to have more than 30 or so employees. IE: The company meetings to ask everyone to work unpaid overtime, and the Chava/Sofia wedding proposal, to name two.
 

And if sickening Alan gets to make a comeback, I being Baconito's pro bono agent, demand he make a final paid appearance also.
 

What if Silvana tells Patricio she wants Marisol's baby and he SO doesn't and they have a huge fight and she slams out, but she forgets her purse and sneaks back in to get it just in time to see Patricio pacing and talking to himself, "I have to make sure the naca doesn't have that kid. I did it once before to Silvana with that drug and I can do it again. I didn't get rid of one esquincle just to end up stuck with another one!"
 

Anon: I'm going to be watching to see if the villains start turning on each other too.

Kirby: Silvana obviously wants Marisol's baby, but the previews for tonight tell me it might not happen!
 

I hate Google and Google blogger
I will try again.

Paquita---Two in a row, you're amazing. You caught it all.

Wow! The story is really moving along. Everything is changing and changing fast. Sofia and Alexa both wearing aprons and Greta now living in the hood. I never thought that I would see those scenes.

Right Vivi---No son in laws to help with the move. The writers slipped up on that one.

Alexa's porn tape or sexy nude? pictures. Where did that come from? I joined the novela when Alan was with Alexa but was not aware of any sexy pictures.

Peralta sure has the upper hand. I don't know how Sofia can get out of this. She has given Peralta a partial payment. Some money came from Chava's race win,
money from the sale of the second house or summer house and now the sale of the mansion. How much does Sofia owe?

Tavares needs to resign and give Chava his badge surely was said in jest because Tavares has been next to worthless up to this point. Actually Chava is doing a better job. At least he has some ideas, suspicions. Tavares acts like he doesn't know what city he is working in.

Gobluefan---The fabulous blue bikini is probably being saved for the last scene of the novela when all wrong has been righted and Chava and Sofia are all happy, happy on a beach somewhere
with the sun starting to set and we see the words all fin appear on the screen. That's my guess.

I really don't know why all the negative comments about Lucas and Dani in the recording studio doing the Jesse & Joy song Espacio
Sideral. Dani was full of happiness and joy and to me, the short scene was most enjoyable. Jesse & Joy they aren't but still
they didn't do bad. They get a yes from the gringo


 

Gringo: Alexa maybe ashamed of her scandalous past with her pornographic past back in Spain.

Big question is whether Alan has copies of those nude photographs of Alexa ?


 

Gringo-I was being serious about Tavares giving his badge to Chava. Chava's a pain but he's been on point lately with his theorys and possibilities. Tavares does nothing but follow Chava.

I'm also curious about the Alexa's past. Are they just photos or did she make a hard-core porn film?
 

Oh. And about Silvana: maybe that was a PSA of sorts. " When someone is Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs they should not ever ever never ever under any circumstances on any planet have children." Period. Look what Silvana's Mom spawned.
 

Thanks for another excellent amusing and informative recap, Paquita.

So Alan's back? Why not an encore from Irma? She was employed by the syndicate and is probably valuable as a witness. And why is Cristián back?

Bryan and gringo,

Apparently Alan has a movie. When she was pleading with him she asked for the "peli" short for pelicula (movie) as well as a moment later referring to it as the "cinta" (tape). Maybe we'll be treated to a bit of the footage.

Carlos
 

Not to mention that Paquita tells us that he has a movie in her recap.

Carlos
 

YUP. Down South that's what we call an ole fashioned ass whoopin. Not a scratch on Chava. Gracious that was a long time coming.
 

Chava en Ingles Clark
Kruz en ingkes Kent
 

Kirby: Once again, Chava kicks Patrick's ***!

Unfortunately Marisol loses her baby: Triple anvil!


 

Stoooooopid porn star shows up on TV boarding a jet with Alan. Give up Armie. Chick must be on fire between the sheets, that's the way those crazy girls are. But of all the squirrely girls she is at the top of the tree.
 

Jesus Chava best him like a rented mule.
 

Kirby: looking like the Dead Pool Hit List will likely expand tomorrow night!

Once Oliver blurted out about Alexa's press conference, Peralta thought to himself of hurting Sophia just like he did with Chava (see Lupe's awful death)!

 

Marisol running into a car was just a cheap dirty abortion. Horrible as it was it kinda leveled the plsying field. She and Patprick had some fun, she no longer has to carry the virginity cross, she learned some much needed lessons, and Chava's abuse of Patprick was not nearly as much fun for Patprick as his abuse/use of Marisol was. Grow up Hoe, some married guy got you preggers. You were digging it at the time..

And Silv has not extracted her dues from PatPrick yet.
 

I'm sure Marisol will eventually be able to get pregnant next time!

Silvana appears to be looking for revenge on Patrick! Can't wait for her to find out he was the one, who caused her to lose her baby months earlier!
 

There was some cryptic shot in previews of when Patprick put the drops in her drink. Watching and waiting.
 

According to the previews, it looks like Patricio admits to Silvana that he put the drops in her drink to make her have an abortion. We can imagine how she will take this.
 

I would be more afraid of Silvana than Patricio. He is evil to the core and smart like a fox. Silvana is criminally crazy like her Mom and brother. On the surface she forgives the Marisol knockup. The population control elixir? Maybe not so much. I'd rather face Chava than her. And he has shown himself to be a real handful. :-)
 

Patrick better enjoy his last days of freedom!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder