Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #91 Tue 9/22/15

Hi patio peeps! I'm back! I'd like to thank everyone that helped out last week, you guys are awesome sauce. Now your recap!

I wish Raymunda and Co would fall off the face of the earth:

Joaquin comes home and tries to explain things to Raymunda but Manuel and the old goat get in the way and well Raymunda is an idiot and refuses to listen to him, even when he says that everything is a big misunderstanding, Manny ends up throwing Joaquin out of the house because he is no longer a member of the family. Man, now I'm really wishing that Joaquin dumps Raymunda, gets with the teacher and moves to the city with Polo and Blanca #teamteacherandjoaquin


The truth is out:

Jorge learns from the private investigator that Salma is Virginia's birth mother, Virginia was registered as Salma's daughter when she was born-then two months later she was registered as the daughter of Salma's cousin and then four years later was reported missing. Jorge wants to know if this means Salma kidnapped Virginia. Wait, what? How did they manage to adopt Virginia without any official paper work-and surely Virginia's other parents tried to look for her? You know what, I'm not even going to try to make sense of this one.

Anyhoo, after the PI leaves Jorge's assistant comes in and tells him that although she hates gossip she needs him to know that Virginia has an awful habit of listening in behind closed doors, especially Veronica's, and who should be listening in to this conversation? That's right, Virginia.

Dude, your dad sucks:

Veronica is in her office receiving some comfort from Emiliano, Marty happens to walk in on this scene but before he goes all crazy Marty on us Vero explains what happened. Aaron killed his own brother in jail and then he called her, what if he breaks out of prison and hurts Magda? This raises some questions for me: (1) why is Aaron not in a maximum security prison (2) why is he prancing around the prison like nothings wrong (3) why would they allow someone who just committed a violent act to make a phone call to one of his victims? (4) How did one murder in prison make it on the front page? The heck.

The only good thing to come out of this is that Veronica finally understands the hell Magda went through with Aaron, because I guess being kidnapped by him was not enough to show her what a monster he is. Whatever. Emi gets her some tea and they update Jorge on the situation, he promises to get in touch with some people to make sure Aaron does not get out of the pokey.

Speaking of Jorge- now that he knows that Salma is Virginia's mom he tries to have a conversation with Ginny where he advises her to change her ways, before things end badly for her, Virginia feels attacked and starts to complain that she feels ill but Jorge thinks she's making it up, but then Ginny faints and he realizes that she was not faking it. Jorge feels badly and sends Emi, Vero and Marty to Pueblo nuevo while he stays behind with Virginia, he tries to contact Salma but she's not answering her phone because she's spending time with Nicolas, finally Salma comes home and is given the news that Ginny is in the hospital.

We learn from Ginny's doctor that she has a heart condition and that at her age it could cause serious problems, the doctor wonders how her previous MD missed the problem. Salma arrives at the hospital and Jorge confronts her- he knows she's Virgina's mother!

In other news:

Claudia calls Martins office and learns of Alfredo'd death, not that she cares, all that matters to her is having Martin back in Pueblo Nuevo so she can help make him feel better.

The town gossips continue to make up stories about Joaquin and the teacher, Padre Juan kicks them out of the church and tells them not to come back until they change their ways.

AP is still in the freaking cave/jail. WTF. Seriously. WTF!?

Emiliano, Vero and Marty arrive in Pueblo nuevo and Emi asks Vero to dinner- she agrees. Marty takes her away to show her something: their new house! Smoochies happen.

Pablo arrives at the OG's home and demands to know where AP is! They don't want to give him any information and even deny that AP is knocked up but Polo and Blanca confirm that AP is going to have a baby and that OG and Manny plan to do something bad to the bebe. Manny threatens to hit Blanca but Pablo gets in the way, the OG and Raymunda drag Blanca and Polo away and when Pablo turns away from Manny he is attacked and given a bad beating.

That's it for me folks, if I missed anything please feel free to add it in the comments section.

Labels:


Comments:
I hate this so much I could not even come up with a snarky header, seriously, a jail/cave? Seriously?!
 

Great recap!

Raymunda is insufferable! The whole AP ordeal is a nightmare. I can't believe Julio hasn't found her yet.

Doubt Vero shows up to Emi's dinner. Marty is still crazy jealous. You could see him seething when Pierre gave her a flower.

 

This eppy is very ugly bad. Thank you for the
Recap your highness JuJu. There Is so much I gate about this episode.
AP is in troube. Having a fever and being
Pregnant is not a good combination. I hope jaoquin just go on with the teacher, take his
Children and leave that stupid dumb woman
With her crazy a$$ goatdaddy and twisted
Manny. And why did jaoquin let manny push him out that door? He could have chopped him in the gut and ended that foolishness. And why is pablo getting beat up? This is sickening to watch.
And what the hell is wrong with nanciyaga
Barging in without knocking? The girl need to get a grip, martin is not into her, she should go and annoy Emi.
I hope tonite is better.
 

A word of advice to martin, when you make love to your wife in the livingroom of your new House, lock the door so crazy jungle girl
Can't barge in and claim you for herself.
 

Princess Juju,
Such a great recap. Straight and to the point. Thank you!

I can't stand Gramps and Manny either. WTH is their problem. Like I said before, they need to suffer a great deal. I hate them so much that I don't even want to discuss them anymore. They are not worth my time and effort.

Looks like Ginny cried wolf so many times that she ended up with a REAL heart condition. Does this mean a lifetime of health problems, or a quick exit at the end of this story?

I loved Pablo storming in to save AP. Too bad she wasn't there. That beating he got from Manny looked pretty bad. I was hoping that Julio would come in to help Pablo.

Carvivlie, ITA that Vero might not make it to that dinner with Emi. She seems to be a tad busy. I knew she was going to cave when Marty gave her that sweet, tender, gentle kiss, that was also seductively sexy. And while we are talking about Marty. He is selective when he comes to being jealous. He is only jealous of those that threaten his relationship with Vero. Emi, who openly admits to being in love with her, and Pierre, who has to clean the slobber from his face whenever he's around Vero. I don't recall one moment when Marty has been jealous of Pablo, or Dr. Dan. Anyway, it's just an observation.

Hasta Pronto.
 

Nina,
I must have missed it. What did Nanciyaga do?
 

Thank you, Princess Juju, for the fabulous recap!

Raymunda & Co. have to go...I know we're all pretty much with you on that one. I now also hope that Joaquin takes Polo and Blanca out of there, hooks up with the teacher, but not before seeing OG and Manny 10 feet under...so it had better be soon. My patience is running thin. Raymunda has no business being a mother at this point. She is a horrible role model and caretaker.

Why, oh why did Pablo go there alone? Couldn't he have asked someone to go with him or asked Martín to go with him? I'm tired of seeing him getting beat up by that low-life Manny.

The whole Ana Perla incarceration is difficult to watch. That Raymunda, supposedly a woman herself, could allow this to go on is beyond comprehension. I'm a little miffed at Blanca too for following her mother instead of staying with Pablo. She's made of better stuff than that.

Kudos to Padre Juan for ousting the blabbermouths. He is a true man of God.

My favorite part of last night's episode was Verónica and Martín. Imo, they belong together.

 

AuntyAnn - Unfortunately, I was not surprised that Julio didn't stay to help Pablo. He's done nothing whatsoever that I can remember to help him ever. Julio wants AP for himself, and he doesn't really care what AP wants. Julio wants Pablo out of the picture. I'm not liking him at all but hoping he'll do something honorable sometime soon.
 

Thanks for the recap Princess Juju.

Yayyy Martin and Vero are back together. I am so happy about that!!!

When they were all in Pierre's hotel, Emi and Pierre were both talking to each about something and Pierre took Emi away. Please can someone help explain what both of them were saying? Was it something to do with bathroom? I didn't understand. Thank you.
 

Thank you Princess---It was worth waiting for.

My biggest surprise last night was Joaquin being shown the door by Manny. QTH? Ok, I know that Manny is younger but I kept waiting for Joaquin to bust Manny in the chops but it never happened. Basically Joaquin just let Manny push him out. I'm still shaking my head.

I knew that Nanciyaga would be back but not this way. I guess that in her village no
one knocks.

We all knew or suspected that it would come. Did Ginny fake being ill just to get into the hospital? The advances show her with a pillow in her hand. I hope that it isn't curtains for Matilde.

Pablo got beat up pretty bad but I am hoping for a tn miracle that he will recover fast and be ready to go by the end of tonight's show.

Give Onix a piece of Ana Perla's clothing to sniff and he would find her.

As always, it's must see tv.
the gringo
 

Thanks for the recap. I stopped watching long ago just couldn't take AP's abuse. Yea, I need tougher skin but once she was pregnant I was out.
 

I'm so confused. When did Nanciyaga show up last night? I don't remember her being in the episode.
 

Gringo - I'm not getting why Joaquin let Manny push him out either. From the looks of the two of them, I believe Joaquin could do some real damage to that low-life.
 

J- I did not see Nanci in the episode last night either!

Romy- if not for the fact that I recap this I would have called it quits long,long,long ago!

Mari, Gringo, I so wanted Joaquin to punch Many in his smug little rat face!
 

Duchess, Emiliano says he forgot how hot it gets in Mina Escondida and that he's going to take a bath. Then talking to Pierre, he says Ya que eres empalagoso y juguetón (now you're being sickeningly sweet and playful - I'm assuming referring to the way Pierre was talking to Veronica) before asking which way he needs to go. Pierre replies that he'll show him that French people can also be friendly and shows him to his room. Or at least that's what I got from my closed captioning!

So happy about Vero and Martin being back together too!
 

Princess Juju, thank you for such a wonderful snarky recap full of great headings and lines. It was a joy to read.

Some of my favorites:

"I wish Raymunda and Co would fall off the face of the earth:

Me too.

"Man, now I'm really wishing that Joaquin dumps Raymunda, gets with the teacher and moves to the city with Polo and Blanca #teamteacherandjoaquin"

I'm definitely joining that team. Raymunda IS insufferable and a terrible mother. Why is letting her kids be prisoners at the hands of Manny and Daddy Goat? And even worse.. when Manny was manhandling Polo why didn't she do more to defend her son.

"Wait, what? How did they manage to adopt Virginia without any official paper work-and surely Virginia's other parents tried to look for her? You know what, I'm not even going to try to make sense of this one."

I hadn't thought about all that but you are so right. It is definitely a beanie moment. I'm looking forward to getting more of the story about this.

"Dude, your dad sucks:"

"This raises some questions for me: (1) why is Aaron not in a maximum security prison (2) why is he prancing around the prison like nothings wrong (3) why would they allow someone who just committed a violent act to make a phone call to one of his victims? (4) How did one murder in prison make it on the front page? The heck."

Good questions. Another beanie moment there.
 

Just want to add:

That at the hospital Salma denied and tried to avoid talking about Virginia being her daughter. But Jorge basically told her to drop the act because he knew the truth. He accused her of having had Virginia with her distant cousin -- I was shocked to find this out. No wonder she never had a problem with Emi and Virginia marrying after the two grew up together as cousins/siblings.

Also, it seemed to me that Claudia was affected to hear about Alfredo's passing. But then she did decide to console Marty. Ugh.

 

Also, about Berta. She better watch out. You don't want Virginia as an enemy.
 

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!
Princess Juju, Gringo, Mari, Someone Help!
When and how did Nanciyaga show up last night? My version did not include her. Also, I had no avances. Does anyone know?

Gracias!!!!!
 

AuntyAnn, my version did not include her either!
 

Thanks for another excellent recap, Princess Juju. Well done. I missed you last week. I'm glad that you're pretty well back to your cranky skeptical very entertaining self.

"...he promises to get in touch with some people to make sure Aaron does not get out of the pokey."

Well that settles that, we are certain now that we'll see a free range Aarón out and about very soon.

While Salma has been deceptive about Ginny's origins, I think that Jorge has been treating her very unfairly even though her worst crime seems to have been showing preferential treatment toward her natural daughter.

I've been trying to tell you guys that Virginia really does have a heart problem.

Where the heck is Onyx? Has anyone actually seen him lately?

Carlos
 

Princess,
Thanks for the reply. I sure hope we find out where and when Nanci made her appearance.

Carlos,
I hope Onyx is ok. I haven't seen him in a few episodes. Let's imagine that he went on a walk and will find AP.
 

AuntyAnn, I'm afraid Nina's post might have been a spoiler for tonight's episode :/
 

Nancy made her appearance at the end of the show when Marty and vero were in their new home in the living room with the front door unlocked he made a heart of roses and a painting that he had Pablo paint for her then he put it in there for her and then they made love on the roses they didn't have anything on them but sheets and then Nancy Olga opens the door (like she had a right) looking like she was the one that was being cheated on, Marty got up with a sheet wrapped around him and went outside I don't know what he said and then Veronica was standing there in the door with Martys shirt on looking at Nancy and then it went off that was the end of the show, that episode.
 

Nina, I did not see that on the show that was shown last night, and neither did AuntyAnn :/
 

No I didn't spoil anything that was the last thing they showed last nite. Then it went off.
 

It was not shown in my broadcast,and it was not shown for AuntyAnn either, and I don't think anyone else commented it on it.
 

Are yall in the midwest or westcoast, cause I
Promise You that was the last scene they showed last nite.
I would not spoil this for yall, That was the last scene.
 

I also saw Nanciyaga, but it was in a teaser for tonight's episode that was played during Yo No Creo en los Hombres. Spoiler? If so it was from Univision.

Carlos
 

Nina,
Thanks for clarifying what you saw at the end of your episode. That just confirms that Uni does whatever it wants. I am in Texas, not the west coast, and I did not see what you did. Thanks for letting us know.
 

Carlos. Nina, AuntyAnn, yes, it seems like it was from the teaser for tonight's episode, I guess AuntyAnn did not catch it and neither did I because I don't watch YNCH
 

Don't they show the last few scenes from the
Previous episode The next nite? That should be there too.
 

AuntyAnn, it's not that we got a chopped episode, it's that what Nina saw DID NOT HAPPEN in the episode but rather it was from the previews of tonight's show-which is why I kinda dislike discussing what's shown in the previews.
 

I'm in Michigan and the last scene was (about one second of) Veronica and Martin under the sheet on the roses. No Nanciyaga and no previews for the next episode.
 

Thanks so much J for explaining that part with Emi and Pierre.
 

I saw what Nina saw, except that it was the preview for tonight's show. The show ended with Vero and Marty going at it on the rose petal heart, which was clearly truncated because the music stopped mid-note. I'm on the west coast.
 

Eli,
Now it makes sense that it was a preview. Thanks for letting me know.

J,
I saw exactly what you explained. I was upset that their was no preview either.

Nina,
I guess Uni is showing different things in different parts of the country. A lot of us had no previews to watch.

I guess I will soon see what happens tonight. I have yet to watch, but once I do I will post the recap.
 

Anon 11:59,
That scene with Vero and Marty on the roses did get chopped by the Uni scissors. I saw the uncut scene and it lasted longer.
 

Princess Juju/aka Eli, glad to have you back and thanks for the recap. Had to go to work before it was posted and afterwards just plain forgot about it. (this happens with old folks, what can I say?)

Got a kick out of your heading Dude, Your Dad Sucks. Yes, the whole Gaby/Joaquin/Raymunda kerfuffle seems so contrived and unnecessary but evidently it's a must that every relationship in a telenovela suffers some kind of serious setback. Okay then....

Carlos...your quip about "free-range" Aaron really got me laughing. Which is good since there isn't much humor on this one right now.

thanks to all, and Ms. Eli, hope your health is sparkling again and all is well in your life.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder