Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Yo No Creo En Los Hombres #46 Tue 9/14/15-Punching Claudio solves nothing, Orlando!

Alright, before I get this party started, one random question. Is anybody else having issues with their DVR catching the last 10-15 minutes of Lo Imperdonable before our favorite novela actually starts? Is it just going over, is Univision screwing with the schedule, what's going on? It's been going on for quite a while now, and I don't need anymore screwy recordings. How can I fix it? Now on to the recap!

Excellent, my dvr only caught 3 minutes of Lo Imperdonable. Moving on...


Fermin talks to...someone...about finding work. Max tries to get Esperanto to lay down, she brushes him off, says she's fine, just upset about the dress. He takes her to lie down anyway.
Then Alma and Maleny just barge in. Seriously, how rude. Not like I expected class from those two anyway, but ugggghhhh.

Isela and Claudio mack in the car. It's super gross, and I'm relieved when Orlando shows up. He screams at them both to get out, then he and Claudio start having a pissing contest over who gets to be with Isela. Isela backs Claudio because of course she does, so Orlando stalks away, and Claudio comforts Isela while she cries.

Max wants to know what Alma thinks she's doing here. She makes noises about how "oh, i'm your mother and I was worried, I want to take you to a better place...." Max points out that he's a grown man, hasn't relied on her for years, and knows where he belongs. "At Maria Dolores' side." THANK YOU, Max. I have seen far too many K-drama heroes be absolutely cowed by their mothers. It's a relief to see one who takes no crap.

So Josefa is waiting outside the house after Alma and Maleny stalk out, and accosts them as they leave. "Now I don't like gossip(lie) but I have things I have to tell you..." Unfortunately, I missed a lot of what she said because my Spanish is horrible and the actress mumbles half her lines. Something about Isela and then how they need to keep Alma's sons away from the Morales girls, otherwise doom and destruction of lives and blah blah blah. Alma and Maleny thank her. Then they promptly start talking to each other. Alma cries about how it's the first time Max has ever spoken to her like that, and Maleny adds fuel to the flames by pointing out that it won't be the last. Maria Dolores stole her boyfriend, the man she was going to start a family with (Oh god, please tell me we won't get a Maleny pregnancy storyline. Please?) But Alma had a son taken away.

Fermin gets rejected for work because he's old and they can't pay him what he deserves. Then he goes on a rant that went over my head and stalks away.

Isela cries to Claudio about Orlando "stalking" her. He suggests she move. Isela can't do that, she has no money! Josefa may be a snake, but at least she doesn't make her pay rent. So then Claudio offers to help her, but then Isela worries about telling her mother about them. Claudio points out quite reasonably that she's a grown woman and can do as she wishes with her life. Isela: "are you offering to buy me an apartment?"

Orlando has an absolute fucking meltdown in the woods. Screaming, rolling in dirt, banging his head against rocks till it starts to bleed....I halfway expected him to carve "i" for Isela into his hand ala Marty in Lo Imperdonable.

Max and Esperanza talk. She knows his mother is wrong, but talking to her like that solves nothing. Max knows, and he'll try again with Alma later. Esperanza asks him not to tell MD that she fainted, and Max says fine, but she'd better go to a doctor. Then Esperanza acts like every mom ever and is like, "not till you're better." It's cute. Then MD comes in with Ari and Doris bringing things and talking about what they need to do to set up the business. MD wants to pay back what they lost in the fire immediately. Then Ari gets a call from Orlando and leaves to go deal with that drama. Oh boy.

I missed like, everything Gerry and Ivana were talking about.  But they talked.

Ursula and Maleny yell at Daniel for letting Maria Dolores slip away, telling him all about what they saw. Maleny: Max and she are like THIS." (Funny hand gesture) Now Max's child will be heir to Ivana's fortune! Daniel is like, "no way, I'll die before I let that happen." Then Maleny hugs him and coos about she loves when he gets all macho. Ugh. When are they going to reveal that those two are Cersei and Jaimie-ing it up already? I wouldn't be surprised at all. But then she reasonably points out that MD is probs pregnant already. Ursula snaps them both back on topic by pointing out they need proof of MD's pregnancy.

Ari tries to comfort Orlando. It doesn't go well. I think Ari said something insulting about Isela.

Ursula points out that the only reason Ivana agreed to marry Daniel was because of MD's supposed pregnancy. If they can't provide proof, bye bye Ivana. Arango says he'll handle it. What,by stealing a positive test out of the garbage somewhere? Maleny is like, didn't Ivana ask you whether MD was willing to give up her kid? (She calls Ivana the "cow with neurons," which i love.)Ursula says yes, she told Ivana MD asked for much cash in exchange.

Esperanza talks with...someone...about something. I'm a couple episodes behind, so I don't know quite yet what's going on with this plotline." MD holds up her old wedding dress and has memory flashbacks. Max tells her she looked beautiful that day. MD points out it was one of the saddest days of her life. Max: You should have married me instead. MD: I know. You're a good man. Max: i'm serious. Then Esperanza comes in to tell them that the girl (?) is here.
Ari and Doris talk. Even the subtitles said he was mumbling half the time so I have no idea.

Ok. I think I got it. The girl lost her wedding dress in the fire, MD doesn't have time to make a new one because the wedding is on Saturday, so MD gives the girl her old dress. That was really sweet of MD.

Doris goes back to help Orlando. When she tries to help him off the ground, he flops on top of her, murmurs "isela," and kisses her. It was a nice kiss, even if he is rocking a head injury. And...commercials!

Mama Snake praises Baby Snake for doing so well at seducing Claudio. Isela: And shattering Orlando's heart into Itty pieces, but no bigdeal, mom!" Mama Snake was like, "I warned you not to get involved with him, but did you listen? No." But then she adds a dose of honey to her venom, praising Isela for being such a good daughter and calling her "mi nina." Isela looks so touched it hurts me.

Alma bitches at Claudio for being late. Claudio says he was looking for max. Then Alma tells him all about that drama. Claudio gets all indignant on her behalf, buy Alma has more important things on her mind. Her jewels are missing!

I missed a lot if this convo, buy Clara and MD talk, MD tells her not to make her relationship with Leo more complicated by fighting with his parents all the time over MD and Max, they hug it out, then Clara finds Alma's missing jewelry at the bottom of her backpack! Uh-oh. Commercials!

Antes Muerte que Lichita looks absolutely awful.

Doris helps Orlando home and into bed. He's not making it easy because he still thinks she's Isela and keeps trying to grab her ass, but she refrains from molesting him.

Alma freaks out about her jewels, decides it must have been Clara who took them. She's the only person who'd been there today. Well, besides Maleny.  Maleny, take stuff? NOOOOO.... Claudio, being a reasonable person, decides to question the maids and whatnot before jumping straight to Clara, but Alma looks skeptical.

Max and MD talk about hoping to bridge the gap between Leo and the Bustamantes Senior. Then MD decides to go look for Esperanza.

Esperanza visits a debtor. That's all I got.

Doris and Isela are talking outside about what an idiot Orlando is to believe what Ari told him, and of course MD walks out just in time to hear that piece of gossip. Commercials!

Isela is saved by Esperanza, who lies about where she was. MD still has the good sense to shoot Isela an "we'll talk later." Look.

Fermin talks to Honor and Julian about how no one will hire him because he's old and lacks recent work experience. Dude. I feel him there. I'm young, lack work experience, and can't find work. So then they decide he can...teach classes from his home? I think.

Max and MD make out.

Gerry and Ivana are cuddling. She tells him she doesn't want to go home. He can't blame her. He wouldn't want to live with Daniel and Aunt Susanna either. Ivana never thought she'd like spending time with him more than her own husband. Then something about how her marriage to Daniel will end in a win for her? I don't know. I just wish they'd kiss already.
Clara goes to see a priest who found Esperanza's bag. She asks him to hold on to it.

Max sees off MD, then asks Esperanza about this idea he had...though what that idea Is remains a mystery to us at home.

Maleny talks to Alma about the missing jewelery, what a rat thief Clara is, etc. Then Clara stomps in, dumps the bag of Alma's jewelery out, and smacks Maleny. "You DARE to do this to cause problems with Leo and I? I am no thief, and I didn't take any of this!" End of episode!

The Avance look juicy. I will say no more.




Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Rain. Loved your comments.

"Isela looks so touched it hurts me"

Love Doris, the look on her face as she decided not to remove Orlando's pants. Girl had mud all over her.

Wished Clara had told Leo or at least Max before she went to see Alma but loved her dumping the jewels, mini rant and that slap that shut Maleny's pie hole real quick.
 

Good stuff, Rain.

Ho-sefa is a classic abuser. She doles out just enough sugar to keep her victim in line whereas in the final analysis Isela will realize that there is more vinegar and poison.

Poor Orlando. I hope this gets him away from Isela for good at this point. He needs to see what a jewel Doris really is.

I almost applauded Clara's slap, but knowing Maleny she will try to sue.

Can't wait for the next episode.
 

Thank you Rain. I am using a dvr and I haven't had that problem yet. Maybe it's your cable provider.
 

Thanks, Rain. Terrific recap. Your description of Orlando is so on target and so funny.

Crazed Orlando trying to kiss Isela just after she’d kissed Claudio – eeeoooww! Poor Orlando. But he has got to stop bashing his head when he’s upset. Ari is a good friend to put up with his buddy’s pounding.

Can’t help it, totally delighted with Clara sizing up the situation and slapping Maleny.

MD has no reason to hang onto that wedding dress. Good riddance. At least someone will get good use of it.

 

Yeah, that dress needs to go. Maybe it will bring better luck to this girl.
 

Thank goodness we didn't have a rape of MD and hope they don't go there. If Arango comes up with some fake documents it will serve the purpose.

I think it is sweet how much Esperanza obviously likes and respects Max and seemed MD is coming around a bit more. At least they all feel comfortable with Max there.
 

I agree here. I hope we don't go there; it almost happened in the opening episode with Jacinto. If he tries that with anyone at his new job may she do a Lorena Bobbit job on him.
 

I never saw Maleny putting the jewelry in Clara's backpack. Did they show her doing it? This plot was a surprise to me.

I'm still holding out hope that Doris and Orlando get together. Doris was seriously turned on by him, so cute.

Yes, a false pregnancy test will hold things for a while, but only until MD would be ready to show. Unless Max did the trick that night. Then all bets are off about baby stealing.
 


They didn't show Maleny doing it, but they did show her looking at the bag. That is never about nothing. Nobody else could have done it.

 

Thanks is so much, Rain! Once again, my jet lag took over and I could not stay awake to watch. Argh! Thank goodness for your recap.

Glad to read about Clara standing her ground and confronting Mal and Alma. But will Alma believe her? She's so determined to believe the worst of MD and Clara, she'd happily ignore logic.

Did Espie go to see a loan shark? And did Clara find Espie's stolen money? It wasn't quite clear from what I read.
 

I didn't catch the conversation with the guy Espy was talking to so I'm not sure he was a loan shark or her landlord? Do they own their place or are they renting? Anyway, They didn't show what was in Espy's purse other than they said that the ID showed it was hers, I think they stole her money and left the purse on the ground and a good samaritan turned it in to the priest.
 

Oh, and there was the folder that had the paperwork for the loan from the bank in it, so they didn't steal that either.
 

I thought the purse that the priest found had some important paperwork in it, but not the money. Clara was surprised because no one knew about the purse being stolen. The guy Esperanza was talking to made threats about taking the house. Good thing someone in the household has a rich boyfriend!

Kelly

 

Thanks rain for a lively recap.I'd like to know
Why they keep up the farce if they aren't broke.
And why is alma so willing to believe lies about people she don't even know? I hate when people do that.
I was trying to like isela but no, she let her poor excuse for a moma turn her a Into a ho.
I knew maleny was going to do something when she saw claras backpack on that table.
Im glad clara slapped her good and hard. Can't wait to see what happens tonite, soon.
 

Thank you for the recap Rain! My mom loves doramas too, interesting that mothers wanting to manipulate their grown children are present in many cultures.

I'm actually sad about the dress, it held terrible memories for MD but a great one for poor Esperanza.


Jarocha
 

@Jarocha
I figure it's a soap cliche the world over.I know what you mean about the dress. It was a sweet gesture, but I'd think it'd be harder to give up a family heirloom.

And thanks everybody for clarifying what was going on with Esperanza and the loan shark, That just flew right over my head for some reason.
 

Rain, I don't think it's just something from soaps, I've seen some mothers getting too much involved in their children's love lives here. Luckily my mom only insists that she wants a grandchild one day and basically stays out of mine.


Jarocha
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder