Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #107 Wed 10/14/15 Computer Malfunction!!!

Hey guys. Bad news. I was literally 2 minutes away from finishing my recap and my laptop shut down on me. I can't believe it. Everything is lost. I can't find it. I am totally upset right now. I will do a summary. Hope you guys understand. Thanks.


SUMMARY
  • New character introduced. Her name is Rebeca Rojo. She is interested in Vero's jewelry collection and in Vero's husband. She makes a good impression on everyone. Turns out Jorge knows her father. After some negotiating she seals the deal and shakes hands on a contract with Emi who is smitten with her. She is smitten with Marty until she finds out from Vero (who thankfully did not take lessons from Pablo) that Marty is married to her. Rebeca makes a date with Marty to talk about remodeling her home. Vero can not go because she has a previous engagement (she's going to meet with Dr. Dan to get the evidence against Ginny).

  • Jorge talks to Marty about helping him get in good graces with Vero.
  • Dr. Dan and Ginny talk. He tells her that Vero is going down with the help they get from a third party. Ginny later meets with this third party. She is a Vero look-a-like (only because of the hair) and promises to kidnap Vero and leave her at a designated location. Ginny and Dr. Dan will do the rest. Ginny hands the look-a-like a stack of cash. Later on Ginny meets back with Dr. Dan and they practice their favorite past time. Afterwards Ginny gets a phone call from Manny. He is going to the city to visit. Manny now has a cell phone. Dr. Dan is jealous.
  • Pablo confronts Manny about AP. Manny is upset when he finds out that AP and Pablo are married because he remembers that OG left money to AP's husband. Pablo see's Manny's wrapped arm. He tells Manny he is going to make a report in Pueblo Verde where Manny's rule does not reach.
  • Aldo is in Mina Escondida to investigate AP's disappearance. After some investigating he realizes that the person that attacked AP was burned by the candle in church. Pablo remembers Manny's arm injury. They put 2 and 2 together and determine that they need to prove Manny's arm is burned in order for the police to question him.
  • AP is able to escape from the evil boss lady. She runs down the street and Arturo chases after her. They end up at the market where Ray and Polo are saying their goodbyes to Blanca. Ray and Polo leave and Arturo tells Blanca that her cousin AP is in the market. Arturo and Blanca look for AP. Blanca finds her and they go back to her flat. They talk about school and work and eat ears of corn. AP starts to whine about Pablo cheating and lying to her.
  • Manny kicks Joaquin out of his house claiming that Joaquin never fully paid back the loan he got from OG to pay for the house. It's a total lie but Manny insists that he now owns Joaquin's house. Joaquin is packing when Ray and Polo get home. Ray is in shock. Joaquin talks with Marty and asks for an advance in pay. It so happens that Lorenzo is taking a leave of absence because his mother is sick. Saint Marty tells Joaquin not to worry. He can fill in for Lorenzo and he promises to help Joaquin and his family.
  • Claudia asks Emi to dinner. He accepts.
  • Manny is going to pay Juancho to lie to the cops. If they come snooping around, Juancho has to say that he was with Manny on the day OG was buried. Also, the miners are acting up. Manny does not care, they can hire people off the street. Juancho worries that those people would cause the mine to collapse.
  • Mariana convinces the gallery owner that Pablo is dying to study in New York. The owner promises to get Pablo back to New York to help him become a world famous artist.
  • Aldo tricks Manny and gets his fingerprints.
  • Vero lets Marty know that she saw the looks he got from Rebeca. Is she jealous? Of course not. Marty asks if she will forgive her uncle Jorge, it will make her feel better. She is not sure. Nearby a disguised Aaron is lurking.
  • Julio takes out his anxiety with Nanciyaga. He sees Pablo and goes after him. Julio is choking Pablo against a wall. Pablo tells Julio is not a killer. He needs his help because he is sure that Manny did something to AP. Julio lets go and Pablo can breathe again.
My recording ends with Ginny and Dr. Dan in bed after the Manny phone call. I have no idea what happened after that. Feel free to fill in what happened in the comments. Any questions, please ask.

Labels:


Comments:
Hey Everyone,
Sorry that I only did a summary. I could not believe that my computer shut down right before I was done. I only had two minutes of novella to watch to be finished. I stayed staring at the screen for a few minutes in shock. I could only stay awake long enough to do a summary. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions. I will try to answer ASAP. I will be a bit busy tomorrow with work and my mother's birthday.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hasta Pronto!
 

Oh AuntyAnn, I'm sorry you had such a frustrating time, but please know that your "summary" is excellent. Thanks so much for recapping TWICE! And I hope you and mom have a great day – wish her feliz cumple from the Patio, okay?

There was only one short scene at the end:

Vero and Marty inform Magdalena and Botel that Aarón is on the loose.

The avances were a little spoilerish, but let's just say that our girl Vero is in peril... and as gringo would say, MUST SEE TV!
 

Jorge was very ballsy to ask Marty, the man he put in jail, to help him get back in Veronica's good graces. How about trying to get back in MARTY's good graces?
 

Hi AuntyAnn. This was perfect. You got it all. Thanks so much! I'm so sorry to hear that you had computer problems and lost the first recap and had to write it all over again. Just know that all your work is much appreciated. Happy Birthday to your mom!! Hope that the two of you have a wonderful day!!

I'm glad Ana Perla escaped from the clutches of her nutty boss (who I hope we have seen the last of) and was reunited with Blanquita.

That so was funny watching CSI Padre Juan doing a reenactment of the scene of the crime in church. It gave me such a chuckle.

I'm glad Aldo was able to get Manny's fingerprints.

Oh Julio. Get. Over. It. Already.

Manny with an iPhone?! And now he's coming to the city?! Oh no!!

Good for Veronica for letting Rebeca know that she and Marty are MARRIED.
 

Thanks AuntyAnn!

Why are they introducing new characters in the last 2 weeks? Seems like a desperate ploy for ratings to me. There are plenty of other characters that could be getting more screen time, but instead we get someone totally new. I do not like this.
 

Anon207

"Jorge was very ballsy to ask Marty, the man he put in jail, to help him get back in Veronica's good graces. How about trying to get back in MARTY's good graces?"

Exactly! Jorge didn't really apologize to him, did he?
 

AuntyAnn, this summary is really good Don't fret about The shut down.
Jorge does have a lot of nerve asking marty
To help him with vero, and he hasn't even said "Im sorry Martin we were wrong about you." Veronica should say you hurt me you hurt my husband or you hurt my husband you hurt me. he need to just flat out just apologize, him and Emiliano. I won't hold my breath for that I might suffocate. wouldn it be great if Aaron decided to kidnapped veronica and instead of getting Veronica he gets the look alike? Dumba$$. how many more weeks of this tn, two or three? But a lot of stuff gotta
Go down. Aaron dies, manny dies, ginny dies,
Or not. Anvils all around For some happiness
For others. angry bosslady should get kicked evicted out of her house. Haha angry boss lady doesn't have a house to boss in no more
Ok, Im just being silly, Im at work and theres not Much to do right now so I do this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡
Yall have a blessed day!!!!

 

I'm not sure I understand the 70%/30% deal that Rebeca offered, but it seemed to imply a significant financial risk for Prado Castelo. It strikes me that only two fools like Jorge and Emiliano would accept the deal without any investigation or thought. Oh well.

I wonder if Daniel is planning to double-cross Virginia. (I hope so. Hee hee.)
 

Thanks AuntyAnn for the recap.

I agree why are they bringing new cast members. I already don't like Rebecca, she better not be another Claudia or Nanci. I won't be happy if the writers put me through again with another love interest. It is only 2 weeks left! Why!!

I also agree Jorge didn't even apologise to Martin!!!
 

A Computer shutdown and you gave us all of this? There is no doubt whatsoever as to why you are on the "A" team AuntyAnn.

Jorge asks Martin for help with Veronica. Really??? Jorge put Martin in jail.

Maybe she really is as some have said---the devil with the blue dress on.

The BIG question is---Were the advances for real or are the monkeys playing with us again? Well, either way, it for sure is----

must see tv
the gringo
 

You're amazing, AuntyAnn! How you managed to put together such a wonderful recap after having lost your previous one is incredible! You didn't miss a thing.

Happy Birthday to your Mom, and have a great time celebrating.

I agree that Jorge had a lot of nerve asking Martín to work on Verónica forgiving him, especially since he never apologized to Marty for putting him in jail!

Would be fabulous if Dr. Dan was scamming dear Ginny.

Nina, I love your scenario of Aaron kidnapping the fake Vero. That would be hilarious!


 

Hey Patio Peeps,
Hope everyone is doing good this afternoon/evening. Thanks for being so understanding about my malfunction. It's happened to me before but the last time I found my recap. I wasn't so lucky this time.

NovelaMaven,
Thanks for adding that last scene and avances. I guess the episode went past the 5 minutes extra that I set on the DVR. I too was a bit confused about the business deal. One thing I was not confused about was that Rebeca wasn't too happy about Vero being Marty's wife. I hate when they bring in a last minute love interest. Thanks for the birthday wishes for my mom.

Anon207,
ITA with what you said about Jorge. He sure has some nerve asking Marty to help him. He is so desperate that he forgot to use the few brain cells he has left. Apologize first you fool!

Mauricio,
You are so welcome and thanks for the birthday wishes for my mother.
I thought Aldo was very clever in getting Manny's fingerprints. Good for him. I can only see more problems arising with Manny coming to the city. He can cause problems with Blanca, Arturo and AP. Not to mention teaming up with Ginny to cause chaos for Vero and Marty. Not looking forward to that.

J,
You are welcome. And thanks fro stopping by today. I don't like new characters in the last weeks either. Especially a potential love interest for one of the protagonist. I see the writing on the wall and I don't like it. Damn you monkey writers.

Nina,
Thanks for the compliment and for the well birthday wishes. I think that your kidnapping idea is great. You should go help the monkey writers. It would be a hoot to see Aaron's reaction when he would realize that he kidnapped the wrong person.

Duchess,
You are welcome. I don't like Rebeca either. I am glad that Vero knows her game already. We know that Vero will fight for her man and she just might have to in these last 2 weeks.

Gringo,
Thanks so much for the compliment. I really appreciate it. I don't know if Rebeca is the devil in a blue dress...YET! She does seem to be the type to not take no for an answer. She is used to getting what SHE wants. She is like Mariana, but in a more sophisticated way. I hate that Vero is not going to dinner with them.

Mari,
Thanks for your kind words and for the birthday wishes. It would be totally fabulous if Dr. Dan were scamming Ginny. If it wasn't in his plans before they might be now that Dr. Dan was a witness to that phone call Ginny received from Manny. I hope Manny causes a lot of problems for Ginny while he's in town. She deserves it.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by today with all your incredible comments.
Hasta Pronto!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder