Monday, November 16, 2015

Yo No Creo en los Hombres #90 Lunes 11/16/15



Chapter 90: The Great Escape


Orlando and Doris talked. They needed to dispel all misunderstanding. She apologised for the needy message. He realized that since the change in their relationship he had been very happy. But he said he needed to get away from the nabe and from Isela. He needed a little time. “I wanted to live here in Chelito's town. With you.” That was the best news Doris ever heard. They went inside.


Esperanza and Clara visited Honoria for Christmas Day. They brought some small gifts and a little news about Max and Maria Dolores. Maria Dolores wanted Max to spend as much time as possible with his mother. That was understandable under the circumstances. Julian invited them to stay for dinner; they accepted.

Max and Maria Dolores were trying to enjoy their pre-honeymoon. They got some bad news that there was no news of Corina. She was lost in the system. He asked her whether there was any other thing she could remember. Maria Dolores had a flashback of her first meeting with Corina when she heard her name as “Corina Mil Amores”. She suggested that they look for her with that name even though it might not lead anywhere. They had no other clues.

Chelito welcomed Orlando and Doris to her home. She worried that Doris wouldn't be able to get work done, but Orlando told her that the internet would make that possible. Chelito said she didn't have access and it had taken years to even get a phone, but Doris said she would take care of this. Chelito was a wise woman, but a little backward in the modern ways of communication. She liked buying clothes as she would buy tomatoes in a market: in person. Orlando had to work on the specialized car for Julian; he would manage somehow if the town didn't need another auto mechanic. Doris was determined to become a success even if it meant never marrying to have children. Orlando took this to mean that her family would consider her a failure if she married him. He wanted to marry Doris as soon as possible.

Hosefa showed up at the Bustamantes' uninvited. Claudio did not want her there.
What do you want?”
Hello. I'm here to see my daughter.”
I'll check if she's willing to receive you.”
Never mind that. If you come back with 'no' I will set off the bomb right here on the stairs that you love my daughter and not like a father. Totally to the contrary.”
Leo entered on the last few words of this.
What's going on here, Dad?” he asked.
Nothing,” he answered. To Hosefa he said “You know where her room is.”
Excuse me,” she said as she passed him.
Why did you tell Hosefa? What's going on with Isela, Dad?”
Hosefa walked into Isela's room without knocking.
What are you doing here and why did you come in like that?”
Sorry,” Hosefa said, sarcastically. “I don't have much manners. But neither do you. You stole those papers out of the box. Your sister's letters. Without asking my permission, don't you agree? Stupid!” She hauled off and slapped Isela. Isela rolled with the blow then faced her. Her expression was as cold as ice.
If you touch me – so much as a hair – one more time I will disown you as my mother.” She hit back just as hard. Hosefa was stunned for about two seconds.
Alright, very well,” she said, nodding. “Right now I will look for Alma and I'm going to tell her everything. And she will die here at my feet like a dog!” She turned toward the door. Isela ran ahead and blocked it.
You won't do this. If you want I'll read the newspaper articles calmly.”
Calmly? You think you can?”
Do you have something to hide? Tell me.”
“Give me those papers. Give me the letter.” She began shouting. “Give me the letter!”
Alright, I'll return it to you. But if you hit me again, I will have no regard for you.”
There was a knock.
Isela!” It was Alma.
Isela opened the door and faced her lover's wife. Hosefa then chose to put her arm around Isela and smirked as she stared at Alma.

Doris started to cry. She had decided that she should not marry Orlando for his own safety and peace of mind. She would always be a connection to bad memories. Of Isela, Ari, and all the trouble they caused him. He said he wouldn't be making the same mistakes anymore. He said he wasn't a macho jerk. He loved her independence. He wanted the chance to solve his individual problems. Problems were inevitable but they were better solved together. They kissed and Chelito smiled. She was not embarrassed to watch them. She knew Doris had found a good man.

Dad, I asked you a question.”
What do you want?” Claudio asked, looking over his shoulder. “To discuss that nonsense here where your mother can hear?”
Excuse me, but this isn't nonsense.”
You two have told me a lot of things about Hosefa. That she's hurt Maria Dolores, that she's hurt that guy Orlando. What are you insinuating?”
You know I don't do that, Dad.”
What are you asking now?”
Why are you doing this, Dad? I'm only asking you a question.”
That is disrespectful. This is exactly what Hosefa wants, for us to turn on each other. And why? Because I took Isela out of her miserable life to help her.”
He turned and walked away. Leo looked as though he had doubts.

My mother is here to get back some papers I took by accident, but I'm handing them over now. Just wait in the living room a minute.” Isela guided Hosefa out the door past Alma and turned away. She looked ready to lean over the porcelain throne.
Isela, is that it or are you lying to not upset me?” asked Alma.
Eh, yes, Alma. I always want to make sure you're calm.”
Really? I was just thinking about what you said. I called the oncologist. He's out of town in Acapulco right now but his secretary said she would have him call me. I'd like you to be here when he does.”
Isela agreed. As soon as Alma was out the door Isela picked up the phone to Adrian.
What is it, Isela?”
Adrian, you have to come to the Bustamantes' to get some documents I have for you,” she said.
Why? They don't know I'm helping you,” he said.
Adrian, please, they can't know. Nobody else must know, I beg you.”
I was about to bring your sister's letter to the graphologist.”
Get the ones I have, it's urgent, Adrian! Please!”
Very well. I'll be right there.”

Doris, Orlando, and Chelito ate in a local place she always went to for New Year's. She made sure to eat lentils so she would not lack for money. Orlando told the ladies about the money Hosefa tried to give him to buy back what had been stolen from his shop. He would have accepted it if he had been like Hosefa. He had refused because he would have had to withdraw the accusation. That wasn't acceptable. They talked about loans and pride. Chelito tried to make Orlando understand that pride was sometimes not a good thing. She was willing to invest in him and help him so he could get a start and marry Doris. She wanted to see him and Doris happy together. Too bad she wasn't Doris' mother.

Hosefa was giving the Bustamantes' maid a hard time because she had brought her a second glass of water. She took the water glass and dumped the contents on the sideboard, then ordered her to get Isela.
Hosefa, you don't have any right to treat my maids that way,” Alma said. She had heard her upstairs and came down to manage the situation.
No, no, I don't have the right because you command your own house,” Hosefa said. “But in your house, nowhere else. And not over Isela because she is my daughter.” She started back up the stairs.
As you well know, that isn't true,” Alma shouted at her back. Hosefa stopped in her tracks and turned around for the staring contest.

Max brought Maria Dolores home. They had had a calm and relaxing time away from everything. They explained what really happened with Orlando and Doris. Max was about to take their leave and said he would call. Esperanza said they would be at Honoria's for dinner on New Years' as they were always invited there. She gave Max a basket of prayer candles for Alma and Clara had ornaments.

Who at that moment was telling Hosefa off. “I have never seen her or have treated her as other than a daughter.”
True or not, what difference does it make to you?”
If you hurt her again, I'll see to it you never see her again.”
Speaking of her, we'll see who's hurting who. I swear you're going to take that back. Excuse me; I'm going to see my daughter.”

Max called Ivana while standing in the courtyard.
I just have one question. Do you know where I can find Jacinto? I have to talk to him.”
Try Ursula. He's working for her.”

Hosefa went up to Isela's room but she was not there. She searched an adjoining room but Isela was not there either. Alma had followed her and Hosefa asked where Isela would be bathing. Alma stared in near-disbelief.
Isela returned and the maid warned her that Hosefa was upstairs and arguing with Alma. She was acting as though she were insane. She ran upstairs with the envelope she had retrieved from Adrian.
Where were you?” demanded Hosefa.
I didn't have the papers here. I had to take a cab to the office for them.” Hosefa snatched the envelope and marched out without a word. Alma waited until she was gone.
Isela, what's in those papers and why are you lying to me? Because today I know nobody is working in the office. So what's going on?”

At the Santibañez mansion Isidro was telling Ursula how the house would be decorated for the new year. Ursula wanted white flowers in all the rooms for her baby's homecoming. “He's coming from such a dark place,” she said. “So I want it all to be beautiful.” Anyone who didn't know these people would have thought she was welcoming a war hero. The doorbell rang and a second later Maleny led the way for Max. He looked like he was ready to chew steel.
Look who's here.”
I see; I'm not blind.” She looked Max in the eye. “What do you want? Or are you here to wish us a Happy New Year?”
Maria Dolores told me that Jacinto kidnapped her to bring here here.”
Oh, the seamstress,” she said with a superior smile.
Don't call her that.”
I will call her anything that pleases me in my house. And if you don't like it you can leave.”
No. Not until you tell me where to find Jacinto, because Ivana said he works for you.”
Why do you want to know?” Maleny asked.
I don't have to explain that to you, Maleny.”
Therefore, you won't find out what you want from us.”
Between him and Daniel they put an innocent woman in prison. She helped Maria Dolores escape when they were following her.”
The only innocent is my son. He's in prison because of your tart of a girlfriend.”
I asked you not to talk like that about her, Ursula. And if Daniel is in prison it's fair because he has a mother like you.”
Daniel gets out today,” she said, triumphantly.

I don't want Hosefa in this house or in my life,” Isela said.
What happened, Isela?”
I did lie. The documents were in the hands of a friend who was helping me investigate the death of my sister.”
What?”
My sister wrote a letter before her death. He took it to a graphologist to see if it was actually written by her.”
Why? Do you think Hosefa forged it?”
Yes,” said Isela after a few seconds. “Which would mean that she also lied to me about my sister.”
But she didn't know you had those papers.”
No.” She sounded a thousand miles away.
Don't worry. We will help you find out who your parents are and what really happened to your sister.”
Alma then clutched her stomach in pain.
What's wrong? Are you alright?”
Yes, my love, I'm alright.”
But she wasn't. She got up and left Isela's room clutching the other side.

That isn't true. Daniel hasn't faced the judge yet.”
He'll be out soon. And tell your woman not to worry. She'll soon be with her little friend and I will file charges against her for what she's done to Daniel.”
We'll see.”
Yes.”
I am making it my business to see that he stays where he is. And he'll have plenty of company in the Big House. Like Jacinto.”
Maleny laughed. Max ignored her. “You've exhausted all the honest people we've talked about.”
Maleny,” her mother warned.
Listen to me!” Maleny shouted. “Don't you realize that the two people you most value in your life are major liars?” Maleny said.
Maleny,” warned Ursula.
Major, major hypocrites,” Maleny continued. “Especially that nobody you're with. You will learn that.”
Max gave her a hard look and left without a word. Ursula grabbed Maleny's arm and tried to pull her back.
What do you think you're doing?” she asked. “Don't you realize that Claudio has to help us so your brother doesn't rot in jail?”
I'm not stupid. What I want is him to remember my face when he finds out what his father and that tart are hiding.” She flounced out, leaving Ursula frustrated.

Alma reached her doctor on the phone. She told him she was in pain, nauseous, and wanting to cry like she had when she was pregnant. She didn't want to bother him and would have called him in the new year. As she sank to her knees in pain again she asked about the results of the PetScan. “Didn't you talk to your husband?” he asked.
Alma dropped the phone and doubled over in pain. She cried profusely. Isela came into the room and stood there in shock.
Isela rushed to Alma to help her up. Alma realized that Claudio knew about her illness. She also realized that she was sicker than she thought. She needed to talk to Caludio because her time was too short. She told Isela she would have to do the wedding planning for Maria Dolores and Max. She began to cry. Isela embraced her and began crying herself.

Hosefa got home and thought about recent confrontations with Isela. “I'm tired of how you treat me. I can't be your daughter.” echoed in her head along with Isela's statement that she was sad for Alma, who was the mother she never had. Next to the memory of that afternoon's bitchslap and Alma's accusation she realized it only meant one thing. “She knows and the stupid bitch was faking. She betrayed me. Well, let her go on faking. She'll be sorry, the wretch. I'm going to make her sorry. Today I start my revenge against you, you little whore.”

Leo and his father returned home from shopping for holiday decorations. Claudio asked the maid to put the bags away while he went upstairs. Before he could go to the first step Max arrived.
Dad, Ursula told me that Daniel gets out of prison today.”
And why did you visit Ursula?”
I was looking for that guy who works for her. Jacinto. But that's the least of it. Do you know something?”
I? How come?”
Because you told me they asked you to help them.”
Yes, but I told them no. In the first place what they told you is true. One of their lawyers found a loophole to get him through. This could happen. You know who their lawyer is.”
Max stared at him like he was a private dick in a B movie.

Leo had gone upstairs to see his mother. Isela came out of the master bedroom, closing the door. She told Leo that his mother was resting. Her cell began ringing so she excused herself and ran into her own room. It was Adrian. He told Isela not to worry because the expert had copies of the letter and some articles. They were still going to find out what they needed to know. That is, if she could produce a known sample of her sister's handwriting. Which could be difficult at this point. She thought of something, but looked unsure when she ended the call.

The Morales women prepared to go to Honoria's home. Adrian arrived, telling Julian that he had called Jenny. She was with Fermin at an AA meeting. Adrian greeted Honoria and went to the AA meeting to get Fermin and Jenny. Julian privately told his mother that he was getting a little annoyed with Fermin's latest fixation. He knew he wouldn't be able to have children and didn't know how to burst his bubble. Honoria made some comment about miracles.

The Bustamantes were dining al fresco in their front garden. For the first time they still had flowers despite it being winter. Alma hugged her sons, then Isela. Max looked at his father with the same hard expression as before.

Even prisoners had visitors for the new year. Except Danny-Boy. A guard who had to have been bribed led him to the exit and said “What are you waiting for?” and shoved him out. He stumbled out along the pavement, clutching his side. He may have had broken ribs. He was lucky if it were no worse than that. He leaned against a signpost and spat out blood.

The clock at Honoria's house tolled midnight. Everyone ate red grapes for luck in the new year. Some of them fell on the floor. At the Bustamantes they did the same. Alma prayed that she would be happy in the time she had left. That her sons would be happy and that she and Claudio could help Isela. Isela prayed for Alma to be saved and that she could liberate herself from Hosefa and go far away. Chelito watched Doris and Orlando feed each other red grapes and wished them happiness. She embraced both of them. When Leo saw his father embrace Isela he watched very carefully. Clara swept near the door to get rid of bad luck. Esperanza asked Maria Dolores to go out for something.Max called Maria Dolores to wish her a happy new year. They would be married shortly. They made a red paper balloon and sent it up. They watched it go straight up above them.

Arango stood outside the prison. He was on the phone to Ursula to tell her that Daniel wasn't there. He had been waiting a while. She was as sour as ever when she ended the call and did not answer Maleny's questions.


Julian and Maria Dolores were out on the street. They talked about the coming year and what it would bring. They did not see Danny-Boy in his prison uniform until he was close enough to touch them. “Happy New Year, my love,” he said. Maria Dolores turned around and saw him.

Labels:


Comments:
Interesting about the lentils. I'm in a four-week Italian class focusing on holiday traditions, and we're learning a lentil soup recipe. It's tradition to eat lentils at the end of the year, start of the new year for prosperity because the lentils look like coins (not because they're cheaper than meat).

How cute are Doris and Orlando? They have a more mature relationship that most older people on these shows. Good for them! But I'm still curious about her family.

Kelly
 

Love it UA, thank you.

"He looked like he was ready to chew steel"

Here I was saying Max was perfect, why didn't he tell MD Daniel was to leave prison?

We see why MD continued to cover the affair, so Maleny can spin it. At a high level she has a point. MD and Claudio do have an agreement to hide the affair from Max and wonder how/if Maleny will tie that to Claudio releasing Daniel.

Claudio's go to defense to his sons is a demand for respect, oh boy.

Best scene for me last night, Isela's face as she told truth and lie to Alma. Josefa could have written the letter and Marta may not be her sister.

 

Urban- Fabulous job. Loved seeing all the new year's traditions this episode. The grapes, lentils, candles, and the colored underwear (the Morales women were discussing which color they had each chosen- MD was wearing two, yellow for prosperity and red for love).

But now the holidays are over and the crap hits the fan tonight. Dan's back, and Josefa bass decided to make her revenge show a solo act, with Isela as a main victim.

Leo was laser focused on Claudio and Isela after overhearing Jo, and he's come to the correct conclusion. Max was suspicious after hearing that Dan is getting out. And now it looks like Alma's cancer is going to take her sooner than anyone thought. The Bustamantes are about to implode after a happy holiday all together.

Dan didn't escape and that guard was bribed. They were just letting the prisoners out who got bail or had ended their sentences. Everyone else had family at the gate to meet them, but obviously, Arango had the release time wrong. Doesn't Dan look more like Golum with each episode? He must smell revolting too. I can't even imagine what's going through MD's mind in that moment.
 

Tofie- Yep. I think Max was guilty of doing what MD does-- don't tell her about Dan until I'm sure, in order not to ruin her New Year's. See, everyone does it.
 

I'm sure that since they've been mentioned we'll eventually see her parents. Most of the writing in this series has been excellent although we all still have points we're criticizing.
Oh, the irony if they're rich and Ari finds out. Too bad, so sad (Not).

The point I almost made about Alma yesterday is that considering her current medical condition it would be better for Claudio to keep the Isela secret from her. Leo is now hot on the trail and MD almost told Max (and should tell him, I agree with everyone on this). This info will hit the brothers shortly. If I were writing this I would have Max say to Claudio "I don't care what you have to do, you will keep this from Mother. I want her to have peace in the time she has left. I want her to die thinking that you were a decent husband. And when she's gone you will be dead to me."

We've never been told this, but I think Alma is old money and I think the house is probably hers. It should go to Max and Leo if Alma hasn't already made out her will. The boys can then toss Claudio out when Alma dies and he can live in misery somewhere else.
 

Typo- and that guard wasn't bribed (just doing bis job).
 

And I'm not giving Max a pass, Dan's release is very relevant for no other reason than her safety. Let's see, Happy New Year or watch your back, no contest.


 

Agreed, Tofie. He should have called MD to put her on alert as soon as her heard, because this is about her safety, not just her peace of mind.
 

I don't think Max really believed this was possible, but he will hear about it fast enough, I'm sure. We don't have enough episodes left for him not to find this out within the next two. This is the final insult from los Santibanez.

Danny-Boy looks like he would smell bad even without having been in the Big House, if you ask me.
 

Heeeee, he does UA and when I see Dan and MD together just cannot get my head around what she saw in him.

What a shock MD seeing Dan appear and hope either she or Julian start screaming. Dan didn't even collect his 200 dollars for passing GO after his get out of jail free.
 

Thank you UA. Great recap!

It sounded to me like Max thought Ursula was lying. He went to his dad to confirm and Claudio said they had to find out if it was true first, and if it was, Dan's lawyers must've found a loophole. The lying rat fink.

Moments like the one with Mal and Max last night are why she needs to tell him what's up anyway. He'll be SO MAD when he finds out she knew and didn't say anything. Even if he understands why, he'll be mad if for no other reason that that this is her second big lie.

I also loved seeing the traditions and I thought the Bustamante lantern was really beautiful and sweet. It was a little disconcerting that Isela was sharing the moment with them, but what can you do.
 

Sorry, let me clarify: Moments like the one with Mal and Max last night are why MD needs to tell him what's up
 

MD has only been certain of this for a day or two (although it seems longer to us). She should have worked a guilt trip on Claudio, but she's not that sort of person.

Danny-Boy's escape (which it really is despite the legal status of his release) is going to distract from the threat of this revelation because we all know he is going to cause some very serious trouble.
 

And now Usurla can hold the disclosure of Claudio's help in Dan's release over him. How Claudio thought he could cleanly do this when Max has made it his mission to make Dan pay is a mystery to me. The cover up will cause much more damage than the cheating.

I am surprised MD told Max Jacinto had kidnapped her off the street and nothing has been done to punish him.
 

Thanks, UA. I missed watching last night. Glad I recorded it.

Max not telling MD that Dan had been released doesn't ring like something Max would do. If Max wasn't sure if it were true and didn't want to upset her with a false alarm, he would've stuck to her like white on rice till Dan was located. I blame the TN writers -- they needed MD to run into Dan.
 

Niecie it is uncharacteristic of Max not to have told her, you can bet had Leo known and it concerned Clara he would be right there and Max and Leo march to the same drummer. Max is so committed to MD that on New Years he was still trying to locate Corina to correct an injustice.

Perhaps, since everyone else lies and withholds information from their loved ones they thought to get it past us.
 

Good point. It's very weird that he didn't at least call MD to tell her about this, even if it was unconfirmed. I missed the part where he knew Jacinto had kidnapped her. I figured she just skimmed over it since the serious part for her was that they threatened to take her child.
 

I really don't think we see every bit of the conversations between MD and Max. Once she finally came clean about why she said Julian was the father of her baby, I'm pretty sure she told Max everything that happened to provoke it, including being kidnapped by Jacinto and taken to the Santibanez.
 

Of course, maybe he's just underestimating Dan's sense of self-preservation. Most people wouldn't get out of jail and immediately go attack the person they attacked before being put into jail unless it's an action movie centered around revenge. Which, I guess it kind of is.
 

Thank you Urban, classy recap and always the careful dialog.

Boy, it only took one episode to turn me 180 D. on the MD to tell or not to tell Max about Claudio and Isela. It was your comment at 8:35, UA that did it. Max cares enough about his mother to do just what you said.

I still don't understand why Claudio went out of his way to advise the Bustamante lawyers on how to get DanDan out of jail. I remember the scene where he was pithed at MD for something and immediately called Uru-less and said he would help.

The guy who went to see DanDan in jail was not one of the Bustamante lawyers, well technically he might be, but he is Victor, the shady attorney who helps Dan out of all his messes. This one was bigger than he could handle alone anyway.

One small correction which changes nothing, but for some reason in jumped out at me. In your quote, “If you touch me – so much as a hair – one more time I will disown you as my mother.” Actually, Isela had already warned Josefa back in their apartment, using those words, so just preface it with "I told you..." and put it in the past tense.

I don't think Isela wanted to *give* Adrian any other documents, she was trying to retrieve the ones he had from him. But that's what I'm sure you meant. I think she told Alma someone in the office had come in a cab to deliver them, but Alma caught her in the lie because the offices were closed. I'm so glad Adrian managed to get the documents to the handwriting expert, though. It's these little twists that make this such an untypical novela.

If I don't have to ever see Ursula, Maleny or Dan again for the whole run, I would be ecstatic. They have a way of making me grind my teeth unnecessarily and it's not healthy. The actors are excellent--I just don't like to see the characters operating with impunity so easily.
 

Claudio doesn't care for ghetto Maria Dolores anyway, so when she approached him about the affair with Isela, that madE him mad so for revenge on MD he agreed to help Ursula spring Dan.
 

Claudio agreed to help because he wants to keep his dirty little secret. Do we ever doubt he was going to give into Ursula's demands? He would have dragged his feet for maybe one more day, but he would have done it. And then when he found out Alma was sick, and Ursula threatened to tell her to speed along her trip to the great beyond, that made him work harder. We can't blame MD for this one. Claudio was going to fold under Ursula's demands regardless.
 

I think Claudio and Isela both know MD will never tell Max and their secret is safe with her. Claudio believes Ursula and Josefa will tell and not through the Max filter but straight to Alma. I also don't believe Claudio or Isela believe their own press relating to the end of the affair. They both know all it will take is an empty house and 10 minutes.

I was left with needing to assume MD told Max about Jacinto's abduction when that bomb was dropped but again, why no prosecution? If they are worried they had no evidence Isela and the cab driver had a front row seat.
 

Isela would have been too afraid because of having been in cahoots with Maleny over this. Although we didn't hear them do it Danny-Boy and Jacinto probably paid off the driver and threatened him with gross bodily harm if he ratted them out.
 

Also, when MD confronted Claudio about the affair, wasn't his first instinct to construct Dan's defense: that MD only accused him of rape because he tricked her into a fake marriage and refused to go through with a real one? That the whole thing was consensual and even invited on MD's part? I thought he was trying to punish and descredit her in everyone's eyes. Anyway, that part' of Dan's case is still to come and I dread the idea of it. If it's like ENDA, we'll have to see actual trial stuff and it'll just make me sick to see/hear them twist MD's feelings and besmirch her name.


 

That will be sickening, but there isn't likely to be a trial.

I have a friend who is completely convinced that all men hate women. She comes from a family whose misogyny is so sick that my shrink wanted to vomit when I told him the definitive statement. I used to wish she would watch novelas to learn Spanish (she still almost doesn't believe what I've learned) but if she saw this one she'd only be more bitter.
 

Thank you, all. "Page (Memory) Refreshed." Claudio has no redeeming qualities for me, no matter how well he plays the loving husband for Alma's last days (the twisted creep) in front of her and their sons. [I wrote redeeming value at first. They both stick.]
 

Thanks UA. Not much to add, curious where the meeting will lead between MD and Dan.

I think that Max figured that Dan's family would be getting him and he would go straight home, and since both Max and MD were busy that night, he would just tell MD in the morning about Dan getting released. It was midnight when all this took place after all.
 

UA, Another nasty episode. Good recap tho.
Its good they're doing all that good luck new
Years stuff, they'll probably need. These folk
Are a hot mess. Will their new year be any better than this one. We can only hope so. I wish them well and a happy NEW YEAR!!!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder