Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Sueño de Amor (SdA) #98. Tuesday August 2, 2016. Adrián In A Gorilla Cage, Ernesto In Debt to His Rival And Maggie In Suegra Hell!

Oh hell no! I didn't invest months of cougaring to land this  young thang only to have his mom sleep in our bed!

Hello Patio Pals! I’m away on holiday until August 22. Mini-recaps for Monday and Tuesday are scheduled to post the next day at 6 am EDT. Be well and see you soon, Sueñolandia dwellers! 

Montserrat Izquierdo viuda del Pozo, mother of Félix Tiburcio del Pozo is visiting from Tabasco (actual Tabasco, not the Tabasco where we exile telenovela characters). She is a mustached woman whose vestimentary inspirations are Madonna in “Like A Virgin” and Hyacinth Bucket from the BBC’s “Keeping Up Appearances”. She plans to live at Casa Manzanares for the next 2 to 24 months. She is overbearing, haughty, meddlesome and nit-picky. She laughs like a hyperactive hyena, eats like a medieval serf during famine and relishes mocking Margarita for her advanced age. 

Ernesto visits Casa Alegría and begs Ricardo to help him find Adrián. Kracy sends Ernesto a link where he can see his son locked inside a cage in an undisclosed location. Evidently, Ricardo resorts to Baxter. Kracy stops and resumes the transmission of the images whenever she feels like it, in order to torture Ernesto further. Ricardo is curious as to why Kracy has it in for Ernesto. Why did she painstakingly plan such an elaborate crime to hurt him? Ernesto says it must be due to the fact that he refused to help her when she resorted to him, after her attempt to abduct Selena and Rodrigo went belly up.

Pato finds out that Baby Luca is her half-brother and not her future stepson. Anastasia apologizes to her for all the harm she did her and Luca. Pato says she forgives her. However, immediately after that, Pato warns Erasmo against Anaconda. 

Dionisio discovers that Kracy’s gorilla is actually a human teenager. This discovery gets him killed. 

Ricardo finds out that Ernesto is marrying Esperanza. He confesses to Cristina Vélez Valderrama (CVV) that the news upset him. CVV can’t help feeling jealous but she prefers honesty to having to guess what Ricardo thinks or feels. Ricardo says that this news is the straw that broke the camel’s back (la gota que derramó el vaso). This puts a full stop to his story with Esperanza. Punto final. Ricardo is now in love with CVV and he wants to be with her. 

Adrián suffers in the cage for several scenes while his family and loved ones suffer for his abduction, also for several scenes. 

Thank you for the pleasure of your company. Please join us again for the next capítulo. We’ll be saving you a seat!

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Nandicta, this is great! Tabasco! Hyena! Hyacinth Bucket: One of my all time favorite comedic characters! Thanks for the laughs.

I kept looking for Pato to be suppressing a smile, absolute joy when Luca told her he had some "bad" news: Luquita was not his son but alas there was none! : ( She should have been jumping for joy. The question is now will they rename Luquita so the brothers won't have the same name or will they just be Luca the Elder and Luca the Younger?

Looks like Margarita's mother in law is her age. Sort of creepy. Every time she laughed it sounded like a yappy bark to me and I saw a jumping chihuahua or Jack Russel terrier. Goofy but welcome between Adrián in a cage and chemo treatments at the hospital.

It was nice that Pato warned Erasmo about Anaconda but it looks he just has to "take a chance"on the "bad girl trying to go straight". I had to laugh when Anastasia agreed that he should be careful.

Now with the budding romance between Pedro and Anya, looks like we are due to have too many more hospital scenes.

How long until Adrián gets out of his cage? What else will Tracy do to him to torture him? We will see soon!

OT: Is anyone else watching the Spanish police drama on Unimás "El Príncipe". Only eight episodes in of a 30 episode total. Well done and well worth the watch.
 

Nandicta, what a perfect title. It certainly describes the mayhem currently transpiring in our not quite beloved TN...

"she is a mustached woman whose vestimentary inspirations are Madonna in “Like A Virgin". Oh my, you totally nailed it.

"Dionisio discovers that Kracy’s gorilla is actually a human teenager" said it all. This storyline is really upsetting.

Ernesto humbled himself to ask Ricardo for help. As upset as he was, he made sure Esperanza and Vivi were all right. That kind, caring side of him versus the vicious killer is an enigma to me.

I didn't mind Felix's mama - she was a caricature certainly but at least a little diversion. Perhaps it was me but the actor seemed to have difficulty keeping from laughing. I always get a kick when it appears the actors are having fun. It takes a bit of the sadness away.

"Dionisio discovers that Kracy’s gorilla is actually a human teenager". And he paid with his life. I think Tracy might be one of the most cold blooded killers I've seen. Her days as a mother (barely tolerating her children) seem like eons ago, don't they?

Thank you Nandicta!

Diana
 

Jarifa, I just finished and posted my comment (which I started almost 3 hours ago) so I hadn't seen your post.

"The question is now will they rename Luquita so the brothers won't have the same name or will they just be Luca the Elder and Luca the Younger?" Excellent question!

"Looks like Margarita's mother in law is her age. Sort of creepy". To be honest, I thought she looked like she was Felix's age. Sort of like when Laura Flores played Eduardo Yanez' mother in Corazon Salvaje (she was actually younger than he). That said, the marvelous actress made it work and she had a deathbed scene with him that was one of the most moving I've ever seen. Panned by most, it remains one of my favorite TNs of all time. Sorry I'm digressing but that was a happy memory for me.

Tracy is pure evil. Cold water runs through her veins. And heart.

Diana
 

Thanks! As always, this was very funny!

I think Ms Montserrat Left widow of the Hole is actually younger than her daughter in law. To me, instead of finding her funny, I find her ridiculous.

So Tabasco not only receives unwanted characters but also send some back? Thanks but no thanks.

The joke about the popcorn that explodes is because in México we have a kind of firework called "paloma". So, when Félix mom asked do you have "palomitas" (popcorn), Margarita answers, yes, but the ones that explode!

Well... I am so happy this is coming to an end. I don't find the drama compelling and I don't find the comedy amusing. I guess this thing killed me inside! LOL!
 

Diana, yes, Tracy is pure evil. Every time I think she has reached her limit the writers push her into even more despicable behavior. Yikes! Adrián in a cage? We really just jump from one distasteful story line to another, don't we? I hope he is rescued before more bad things happen to him.

I am starting to think ahead and am hoping that this one is followed in an evening slot with something a little less ambiguous re: genre and a little lighter or more interesting plot.

As for "Corazón salvaje", I have never seen it but may take your recommendation and may give it a try some day. So much to watch! So little time!
 

Yes, "lighter or more interesting plot" would certainly be welcome in the next TN Jarifa.

And "distasteful" is the perfect line to describe what we've been forced to digest. Seems Espe is not the only one being fed rather vile concoctions! :)

Pablo, under normal circumstances, I would not find most things amusing but I'm for anything now that will lighten the mood up somewhat. The caging of Adrian has really put this over the top.

Diana


 

Nandicta, good recap, the episode was kinda creepy. This Is suppose to be a comedy. Ernesto is a killer with a soul. Y Did orsrio write his character like this. This wont end well for him. And unfortunantly not for espy, pato and luca. I'll Have to keep watchin to see where orsorio is going with this........insanity. O orsorio you devil you. Am I spelling his name correctly? Or"c-orio or "s"?

The really creepy part of this so-called comedy (more of a dramedy) than anything else. Kracy is a masochistic psychotic Psychopathic crazy person. Now with the drama part her endgame would probably be death. And the, well comedy side, which I do not see, would be eternity in the rubber room. Theres nothing funny about this woman, she
Has dark matter in her veins. Pure evil some else said in their comment. I totally agree 100%. I think it was Pablo.

The mother inlaw from lala hell. What can I say.......just really stupid and not that funny. But I can see where felix gets his taste in couture from. She is really over dressed. Just lookin at her while the heat index is 103→105 here makes me hot. I can see margarite tellin her to vacate the premises. That sleepin mother inlaw in our bed, with us,
HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!

Ricardo & christy v....whatever happens happens. Its just to hot to even care right now. Its good they love each other tho.
Thanks for the recap Nandicta.
 

Nandicta: Thank you!

Nina: Ernesto as a serial killer ? WOW! I'm not surprised based on his narcissistic behavior from earlier in the TN.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Ricardo & Cristina being together in the end barring a crazy death twist (see PyP's Arturo Montenegro).

Diana: The producers are doing a good job in pulling these twists & turns!

Osorio should win an Oscar!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder