Thursday, September 01, 2016

Sueño de amor, Ep. 119 usa/124 mex (9.1.16) Bachelor(ette)s parties for schmucks

After the exchange between Cristina Vélez Valderrama, firewoman of the education and Esperanza Guerrero Diez cancer survivor, Ricardo is surprised because he didn't know this side of CVV's personality. I have a tigress inside me. Nobody will come between you and me.
What comes next is an endless loop of compliments that start with you rescued me, no, YOU rescued me, NO, you rescued ME, no...

In the High Definition Motel with surround sound Pedro and Anya don't need the 3D glasses! They sleep together for the first time and everything is right there at hand. In their make believe bubble they pretend they're in a movie set and after lights and camera, of course whats next is ACTION!! And little Pedro is eager now that finally has a woman in his arms. Wow! We both deserve an Oscar! I already have two golden globes!!

Once I ran to you now I run from you...
Erasmo still doesn't love Anastasia and she comes with yet another secret she was holding. This could be the definitive difference between finally falling for her or getting away from her, but she confesses the secret anyway: She knows Erasmo has killed somebody.
Of course Ernesto can not believe such skinhead (descabellada) idea, since he considers him almost a saint for helping Kiko recover his mobility. It's true, she insists, I know him more than you, trust me... Black & white flashback of Ernesto choking her.

The date is over and Ricardo and CVV return to his house. they say good night to Andrés and keep talking a little more. After both thank Andrés and the manny thanks them back, here comes yet another endless loop of thanks when Ricardolt and Queen Christina start thanking each other for juaréver reason, back and forth, endlessly...
Thank you, no, thank YOU, NO, thank YOU! OK, thanks for thanking me, now let me thank YOU! C'mon, I wanna see who is required and who's not to the bachelor(ette) parties!!


He's sorry and he knows what she feel for him. He said that even after tonight, he has not made up his mind yet. He is still up for grabs.
-Well. she says, I can not live without you, its like my heart is missing a big chunk. And just when they kiss, little Rodrigo snaps a picture that will soon be all over the internets.

Of course nosey Esperanza has befriended Rodrigo and now she is notified every time he posts a new picture. Bling! Sounds her phone and Esperanza says: Rodrigo has uploaded a new picture in Facelook?

After the kiss and a cold shower, Ricardo still thinks how complicated he is making all this. And since he can not untangle it, calls Baxter to inquire about Ciro. Have you found him yet? No, he has moved. OK, keep looking! I want Kracy back behind bars asap!

This means war (I thought it was a contest)
Next day (friday) in the school premises, Esperanza and CVV have yet another exchange of words regarding Ricardolt. After the same old routine of "you didn't do what you said", "heart doesn't take orders" and all that, Esperanza says that she knows him (she wishes) for over 20 years and knows things about him that CVV will never guess in her wildest dreams! Yes? Well, I found him hurt and brought him back to life! He rescued me and I saved him! Don't chant victory yet, may the best win!!

-I am his past and his future!
-And we are late in the present, let's hurry in and talk later, those classes are not going to give themselves!

Somewhere in the school premises, Paulo and Salma talk about what happened to him (beaten and expelled) and about the party, that they will call from now on "the Chapultepec pic-nic". Seal it with a kiss.
What they don't know is that Adrián and Estrella, two of the fabulous four three, are watching and are ready to spring to action as needed.
-I know Paulo is on to something, I can see it in his eyes (from here).
-I don't know, I feel like something is going to get bad...  
-Don't jinx it!

Somewhere nearby, Patricia and Aranza talk about the bachelorette party tonight. Patricia wants to keep it G-Rated but Aranza insists they will be stippers. No, I am a decent girl! Too late, I already hired some, yells the girl while running so Pato doesn't catch her.

In the Constructora office, Luca congratulates Erasmo in his new position, as second man for the Hotel Boutique project. Erasmo is all dressed up but Mario is still sleeping in his office (Silvana couldn't do that and Mario can?). Tonight is my bachelor part, please come, say the superhero. Oh yes, and my friend Jerónimo can bring the music (and the entertainment).

Rodrigo tells his father that adults are like jigsaw puzzles with 50,000 pieces, very complicated. Well kid, yes and no. your father is the only one complicating things more than necessary, but not all adults are schmucks like him. Are you back with CVV? Asks the little boy. Not yet. So, why were you kissing CVV? Uh-oh, I just posted the picture of the kiss on the internets! Sorry dad!

Viviana had to go all the way to school and is making Esperanza check in late because she wanted to talk about Mario. There's been ages since CVV entered and Esperanza is still talking around with everybody. I guess she has some privileges, OK. Here you have more of the same: Mario didn't sleep in the house last night and Esperanza recommends to go look for him in the office and have a talk.
Yes, this time will be definitely the last time we talk! BTW the surgery for the kidney exchange is next monday, I am all nervous.
-Don't worry amiga, everything will be fine, that's such a beautiful gesture.

Kraciro finally got the correct password and all is happiness between them. He even want to kiss her but she rejects him. They found the video and we can hear exactly what they also wanted to hear: "Kracy Tidman, I have come to kill you by order of Ernesto de la Colina". Nothing else, nothing before that and nothing after. Coincidence? Yeah right!

Luca tells Ernesto how happy he is because his wedding is tomorrow and the surgery on monday.
Well, my kids and Esperanza are all I love in this life, but if Ricardo chooses her, I will be devastated.

I like big butts and I cannot lie
And speaking of Esperanza, she is missing all the classes today. Now she is talking to Ricardo in the halls. Of course she wanted to know more about that kiss she saw in the internets. Are you trying both of us until you see which one is better? Well, it's my turn now.
No, but I have kids and I have to work, I cannot move to a desert island to think and decide in peace.
I don't know if I should translate this as a claim or complaint, but she is upset because of that kiss and she demands an explanation. She also urges him to choose soon or else, she has stuff to do and can not wait for another 20 years. Try me first, she says.
If I were her, I would get an x-ray and see if the doctor didn't forget a sponge or a whole tissue paper roll in her tummy (that of course has moved to the backside obviously).

CVV, who was watching them the whole time via CCtv, couldn't keep her eyes off Esperanza's derriere, and was dying to tell somebody, anybody about the picture of the kiss and she chose Margarita. Well, both of you have a lot of attributes- said the old woman-, so when Ricardo chooses, one of you will surely suffer.
-So why are you smiling then?
-Wait a minute, I have my phone in vibrator. What? That my daughter Silvana, my only daughter did what? OMG! I can not believe it. OK, Actually I do!
-What happened?
-My daughter Silvana is in jail for kidnapping of baby Lupita... 
Forgive me Margarita, but you with your problems and me giving you more! 
Don't worry, you know I love you unconditionally. I already "adopted" Esperanza and Ricardo, would you like to be my daughter too? 
-And become the other sister? No thanks!

Back in jail, La tuerta welcomes Silvana ad tells her that this time everything has changed and that despite being "friends" if she don't come up with some money, she herself will make her life miserable.
You re so stupid, imbecile, you being a school principal let yourself get caught? You will get 50 years for kidnapping, and I will make sure you miss everyday you were outside free...

And talking about stupid, Kracy insists in killing Ernesto de la Colina. After blackmailing him and send him to jail, of course, just to make things interesting...

In his office, Mario is looking for some CD-Rom for the presentation of his project and can not find it. Erasmo doesn't make things easier, neither Viviana, who came to talk about the divorce but this is a very bad moment.

After that, Viviana goes looking for Luca, but is told by Arleth and Begonia that he is not available either and that he will be busy all morning.

Espranza had the brilliant and original idea of sending Ricardo a bouquet of flowers. And so did CVV. They both call the flower shop (not the same or that would have been too much coincidence) and dictate: 
"This humble flower bouquet is a little reminder of all the love I feel for you"

"Life gave us a new chance to live our dreams". 
Split screen with both women saying "Never forget that I love you"

Guess who wrote what.

OK.

When Mario finally found his CD-Rom with the data, the architects see the project and they like it, what gets Mario overexcited, but then Arq. Marrufo says that they don't have the money to go ahead with it and are backing down. Of course they couldn't notify in advance or cancel this meeting, if so, what was the point right?
And Mario, who has spent god know how long making the maquette, and has not slept and/or seen Viviana and his marriage is in danger, suffers what we call the "tramafán". Quick somebody get the salts! 

When Ricardo gets his flowers, both boys try to deliver them first, but only one will get the credit. Please, don't let Ricardo choose which one, he will take forever!!

In Esperanza's house, while all the women are busy with the bachelorette party, she licks her lips thinking of the reaction Ricardo will have when he sees her original surprise gift.
She thinks that will give her extra points with Schmuckardo. What she doesn't even imagine, is that the same extra points CVV will be getting.

Remember what the cards supposed to say? Well, People from the flowershop probably changed to something completely different, take a look:

"We both learn that after the pain there is a future full of possibilities. I am sure that together, we can live the dream of becoming that family that we both long. I love you, CVV"

"Our story is over 20 years long and a love that has become stronger with the passing of time gets only stronger after so many tests. I am sure you and I will be very happy together. I love you, Esperanza"

When Mario gets home to Viviana after the most horrible bad day in his whole life, he has no time for claims or nothing, specially if is the "D" word. 
The project that he choose to make instead of taking care of his wife is not going o be made, so why would I care for anything else?
Well... actually there is, Luca 's bachelor party will take place here and you need to go. 

Salma was listening, and decides she won't go to Pato's either, she has plans with Paulo.

"Kracy Tidman, I have come to kill you by order of Ernesto de la Colina"
Ernesto gets another surprise, Kracy calls him to let him know she has the recording and he calls Remigio immediately to set things up. She wants 1 million dollars.

Just when Mario was heading out, he sees Margarita with her hand ready to knock. Turn out she is here to tell Salma about her mother the kidnapper.
She got pregnant, she tried to commit suicide, she aborted, her granny smells like old people, her step mother slapped her and is divorcing her father, and now her mother is in jail for the SECOND TIME! For the next 50 years! What have I done to deserve this?

Ernesto sends Remigio to work locating Kracy while he enjoys a well deserved bachelor party. Remember, when you find her, don't kill her, i will do it myself!!

Kiko, get up and go!
Erasmo and Kiko (walking as if nothing) arrive there with a big red box that can not be other than the stripper, what else, I only hope that by the time they open the box she is not dead by suffocation, I don't see any holes in the box.
Kiko greets Salma, who tells him that tomorrow she will be going to Paulos pikis nikis.

In Esperanza's house, Pedro kisses Anya before leaving to Lucas and Pato asks him to keep a log of everything that happens there because she wants Luca to behave. I will, says Pedro, do you want the censored version with the bad things out, Nooo! I want to know everything" You will have your own bachelor party pretty soon, I will get you then!

Ernesto is nervous, today is the party, tomorrow the wedding, surgery on monday and later killing Kracy, too busy!
He makes a toast for happiness and friendship (and killing Kracy)

In CVV's house, Abril, who apparently needs dental braces but her mother is too busy right now to take care of her teeth, says crying that she wants a family.
-But you and I are a family already"
-No! I miss Selena and Rodrigo! Why are you not seeing King Ricardo anymore?
-Well, we are going trough a test. God is always testing us!
-Like when you do at school? And what if we fail?

Meanwhile, the same happens in Ricardo's house, his kids are also crying and demanding a happy family like those in the fairytales.
Ricardo days he doesn't know what will happen and send them both to bed.

Viviana and Esperanza are ignoring the party to keep talking about men. Specifically Mario. Mario just don't listen, he is too absorbed in his fake pride and all that. Everything is over between us.
So then is true that you're getting a divorce? 
-Who told you? I thought nobody knew!
-Innocent poor friend, I KNOW EVERYTHING!

BTW I didn't know this was a costume party. Did you see Estrella dressed as Lil' Abner?

Hey, said pato to both women, leave that chitchat for later and come enjoy the party, let's make the contest of dressing the bride's mother and mother in law with tissue paper.

Rebeca, don't quit your day job!
Anya, who can not live without Pedro for a single minute, call him and both skype the parties, that way Pato finds out about the big red box that luckily had a live stripper inside that turned out to be Jerónimos girlfriend, and now I know why he never showed up. Maybe the shame, because this woman is as good stipper as I am a good nuclear scientist. I hope what she was doing was an homage to Rita Moreno in THE RITZ, otherwise, I feel sorry for her, because her charm and her grace are like the ones from a Dodo bird.

And so soon Pato started complaining to Luca about her, that Aranza brought inside the male dtripper she had hired. He was dressed as a sailor with blue speedos underneath. Blink and you will miss him!

This episode ends with a split screen so we don't miss anything from both parties. In the few seconds that last. SO Enjoy!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey amigowz, welcome to the bachelorette party! Enjoy the fun, the games and the stripper!
 

Pablo, your wry recaps always make me smile and this is no exception.

"Bachelor(ette)s parties for schmucks" and "If I were her, I would get an x-ray and see if the doctor didn't forget a sponge or a whole tissue paper roll in her tummy (that of course has moved to the backside obviously)" were among my favorites.

Uni STILL has not posted recent episodes so I am falling further and further behind. Sigh...

"Ernesto sends Remigio to work locating Kracy while he enjoys a well deserved bachelor party. Remember, when you find her, don't kill her, i will do it myself!!" Naturally, these words are quite upsetting. What happened to the kind, sensitive man that espoused he did not care that Esperanza didn't love him, he only wanted to be with her? While I can't blame him for no longer accepting crumbs from her, his calmness and serenity has turned once again to murderous rage. I feel for his children who love him - it would be sad if he had a terrible ending after all that has transpired.

Sending Ric flowers was so high school, so uninspired. Shame on CV and Espe. Both are intelligent, couldn't they come up with something more creative??

I'm not sure why Anastasia told Erasmo Ernesto is a murderer. He is the father of her child and she was willing to give him a kidney. What was the point of that??

It's sad Mario has deteriorated. As it seems as though Kris is returning, maybe she will end up being his salvation.

Thanks again Pablo.

Diana
 

Thanks, Pablo, for all of the laughs. I was busy and listening more than watching so I especially appreciated your Pabloesque descriptions.

Good for Rodrigo taking the photo of the kiss and publishing it ASAP on social media.

It was a night of surprises: Mario with the clients backing out of the contract and Ernesto hearing the proof that Tracy has against him.

I hope Ernesto just kills Tracy already.

Loved the reception Silvana got from La Tuerta in the jail. Of course if Tracy does live and is prosecuted, maybe she can join Silvana and La Tuerta and then La Tuerta can knock her nose back into alignment!

Hope the wedding is tomorrow's episode. Time to get that done and out of the way.
 

jajajaja! I am still laughing with "Knock her nose back into alignment"

We are so funny together!! Thanks! No, thank you! No thank you!
 

CVV & Espi getting into a high school diva fight over Ricardo like a piece of property!

 

Pablo, No, thank you!

Steve, you give them too much credit! It is more like jr. high.
 

Jarifa, just because I agree with your "I hope Ernesto just kills Tracy already", doesn't necessarily mean we are bad people does it? :)

Diana

 

Just few weeks ago i saw a comment about Dr. Ekpen Temple, someone talking about how he has help him in his relationship break up, I also contacted him because i was facing the same problem in my relationship, today i can boldly recommend Dr. Ekpen Temple to someone who is also facing break up in his or her relationship to contact him for help today because he has help me restore my relationship back to normal, here is he contact details (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or 2347050270218
 

Diana, oh, no! Of course, not! ; )
 

I had a double dose of Pablo's razor sharp humor and hearty dollop of Jarifa's keen wit to accompany my late dinner. Reading the three recaps back-to-back while eating is a recipe for indigestion. I kept snorting, chuckling and choking on my food! You guys were just hilarious! Thank you very much for the stellar recaps.

There's so much stoopid to dissect but there is one thing that has me qué-the-helling to high heavens: The two brain-dead idiotas sent that loser flowers! And not just regular bouquets, these were the fancy type they sell in vases. Whaaaaaat? The only man on the planet that has ever received flowers from me is my father. It has never even crossed my mind for a second, en mi vida, to be sending some dude flowers! I can't with these foolish undignified women! I just can't!

Good night, amigowz! :)


 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Recappers: Please check all of your posts for the past week to delete spam. A spammer has hit pretty much all the last week's recaps.
 

Pablo, I do so enjoy your funniness of
The Ridiculousness of these people.
Where did aranza find that slim jim skinny stripper? Orsorio couldn't afford a magic mike lookin guy?

Ernesto didn't leave the dark side, he
Was on a reprieve. The sickness makes
Him look eviler. If kracy don't kill
Him rischmucko will.

Margara adopted christyV & espy as her
Daughters, welcome to hell moma. Viviana wasn't enough. Bless her sweet little whacky heart.

Those little sweethearts are learning
What not to do for love, be dumb adults.

Good thing they didn't decide to send
Their underwear with the flowers. Two
Nutty women.

Thanks pablo. OK now I'm waitin for
The next recap. y'all have a safe Labor Day weekend, hopefully stormfree.

 

Thank you , Pablo, you're a hoot, like always.

Nandicta - brain-dead idiotas : L'OL

Nina - a pair of underwear AND flowers would have been too much. They wouldn't want to look desperate now, would they?

Remember when we all complained that teenager Pato threw hissy fits because her bf had an ex? He almost dumped him because of it. I guess she looks pretty smart now, seeing how two so called intelligent women are demeaning themselves for the biggest schmuck who ever schmucked.

Adriana Noel
 

Thanks, no thank you...

In México, Laurel & Hardy are called "el gordo y el flaco" (the skinny and the fat one), therefore the name of the gossipy program on Univisión. And here we had those two strippers...

Sorry, I forgot to mention that at school, Aranza mentions she knows this model from when she was an escort, ejem, an "edecán" but Pato rejects the idea because she wants a prudish party (her mother will be there!). No naked men, Aranza runs because she is determined to have some safe fun (like not being raped or anything) and Pato follows her knowing that Aranza most probably get her way...

Now let's talk about the other stripper, the fat one, the one who was trying to pop balloons on Lucas lap without success, LOL!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder