Thursday, March 01, 2018

Caer en Tentacion #101, 2/28/18: Everyone hates Damian

Part 2 is up, enjoy!

Hi my patio peeps, this is my last recap of what has been an incredible production. The acting and writing has been fantastic but let's be honest, this has been really dark and because it was so well done we can't even really be snarky, I think we are all going to need some tequila at the end of this.

This is the hardest recap I've ever had to do, there's so much going on and I hope to do it justice, if I miss anything or get anything wrong please correct me and feel free to add it in the comments section! I'm to recap the things that happened in the past and work my way to the present, its the only way that I can keep everything together.



Three weeks before the accident: 

Damian calls Carolina and says: "I need to see you, theres no reason for us to continue on like this, I've tried everything to try and save my marriage but I can't do this any more"
Carolina: "Me too, I can't go on like this"
Damian: " Then lets see each other"- Carolina is holding the pregnancy test and tries to tell Damian that she is pregnant but Damian interrupts her before she can say anything and tells her he will send her the address where they can meet to "talk", uhh, sure that's totally what's going to happen. Carolina shows up at the hotel room and five seconds after she arrives Damian is ready to jump her bones, he pushes her on the bed and her phone falls out, while they are getting hot and heavy Carolina's hand hits her phone and she accidentally calls Nicolas, he hears her moaning and realizes she's having an affair.

Carolina soon realizes that she's called Nicolas and that he's probably heard everything and rushes home. Santiago and Nicolas are already home and Santiago can tell something is bothering his boy, he tries to get Nicolas to talk by telling him that sometimes talking things through can help a person feel better, but Nico tells him that in this case saying anything will only hurt them and he tells Santiago that he does not want to hurt him. Santiago wonders why anything Nicolas would say would hurt him (he thinks Nicolas is just having issues with Mia again) before Nico can say anything Carolina comes home and Nico goes to his room, he can't even look at his mother. Santiago starts to go after him but Carolina tells him she'll talk to him.

Nicolas is getting dressed when Carolina walks in:
Nicolas:"what do you want?"
Carolina:" I saw that I called you by mistake"
Nicolas:"Yes, I was with my dad, who were you with?"
Carolina: "What did you hear?"
Nicolas: "I don't know what I heard, I want think it was my imagination because my mother could never do something like this, now please leave, I don't want to talk to you."

Carolina gets a text message from Damian, I like to call them the text messages of doom, because this my friends is the beginning of the end. The following is not an accurate word for word translation because I'm having a hard time translating from Spanish to English but it's pretty spot on and you'll all get the idea, my apologies is advance but it is already 1:15 am and I still have a ton of stuff to get to.

Damian Text: " So, what happened with Nicolas?
Carolina Text:" I know that he heard us, he did not want to talk to me."
Damian Text:"We are running out of options my love, lets go away to our special place"
Carolina Text: "okay"
DamianText: "Can we enjoy this trip? All I ask is for two days."
Carolina Text:" You asked me for one day before and look where that got us."
Damian Text: "Do you regret it?"
Carolina text: "You know I don't"

Santiago comes into the bedroom and tells Carolina that Nicolas left and that he's probably just mad at something that happened with Mia. Santiago leaves to run some errands and as soon as he leaves Carolina sends one final text to Damian- it reads "I can't take this anymore, please get me out of here. Newsflash Carolina, you are not the victim here, you've had three years to come clean, you don't get to play the victim. Damian reads her text and calls for Azucena, he asks her to "buy the tickets."

Nicolas calls Vicente, he is sure that his uncle knows about the affair Vicente tells Nicolas that if his mom says she was with him then that's where she was, well it's good to see all that blackmail money went to good use, I guess. Garrido shows up and compliments Vicente on his new car, Vicente says he won it in a bet and Garrido says he might lose it when he starts gambling again, Vicente says he is done with that vice and Garrido asks if he has also given up drinking but Vicente tells him he is giving up one vice at a time, it looks like they agree to go drinking to celebrate.

Damian is at home with Raquel, it is now the day before the accident happens, he is having lunch with Raquel and she's trying to talk to him about Mia, but he interrupts her and tells her he is leaving on a trip the next day. Raquel wants him to explain but he tells her there's nothing to explain, he simply has to travel for work. Raquel wants to know if there's problems with the factory but he tells her there's just some deals he's trying to close but he's also leaving to work some things out, he wants to explore some new horizons and wants to organize a lot of things, Raquel again asks him in a round about way if they are having issues and if they are she says they can work them out.

Damians phone rings and its Azucena, she says Vicente called and he was very upset, he asked about his money, he wants it and he wants it fast. Damian says he will take care of it and later he calls Vicente, they agree to meet on the road on the way to the love nest, neither of them realize what a bad idea this would turn out to be.

Damian takes the cowards way out and instead of coming clean with Raquel he gets up and tells her he need to get to work, he has a lot to get done before he leaves. Oh his way to the office he calls Azucena and asks her if she has the money ready, she tells him she's working on it.

Vicente calls Carolina, who tells him she's fed up with him and she does not care what he does with himself, he tells her Damian has agreed to meet with him and give him the money and once that's done she will never hear from him again, he is going away to get away from the memories, then he warns her that Nicolas suspects she's having an affair.

Nicolas is having a really hard time coping with everything he now knows and seeks out Federico, after what feels like a life time he finally tells Federico why he's so upset, he asks Federico what he would do if he heard his mom moaning during sex but his father was right in font of him and now Federico knows that his dad and Carolina are still seeing each other.

Damian gets to his office and Azucena has the money ready, he tells her to put the money in the car (why?! why would you take your eyes off such a large sum of money? I'd ask Damian if he's stupid but we all know the answer to that).

Meanwhile Miriam is asking Andres who took so much money from the bank account, Andres has a pretty good idea and leaves Miriam in his office, he follows Azucena to the parking garage and sees her put the over night bag in the back seat of Damian's car.

Carolina has her bags ready and Santiago begs her not to go, he tells her Vicenteis a big boy and that she does not need to fix all his problems, but she tells him she needs to take care of this and he relents, he tells her they will miss her and I almost cried y'all, because she's never coming home, and Benjamin is so little and Lola and Nico won't have a mom any more and it's all just so unfair. She should have stayed home.

Damian also comes home to say his goodbyes, this surprises Raquel because he never does it. He tells her he didn't want to leave without seeing her first, he wants her to know that everything will turn out okay, she feels like he's saying a final goodbye and she asks him if that's the case  but he can't answer her question an instead just asks for a hug, Mia and Federico are lurking in the background.

The present:

This was really hard for me to watch, because although Damian was a crappy husband and he deserves to lose his wife, he is also a victim of a vicious attack, he is trying to recover from a major brain injury and here he is facing the wrath of not only Santiago but also Raquel.

Part Two: Don't tell the enemy what you know (or lessons Federico should learn)

Andres catches Federico in his office, he wants to know what Federico knows about his shady business deals and Federico is stupid enough to tell Andres that he knows he's be draining Legato slowly and that he knows all about the wire transfers Andres has been making, Andres realizes his in deep and that Federico really is a threat to his survival, he calls his goons and asks them to bring Azucena to his office.

Once Azucena is there he starts asking them what proof they have that he did anything illegal, he needs to know what they have on him, both Azucena and Federico tell him that they have no proof but he does not believe them, he tells Federico to leave Legato and come back with all the evidence he has, if he does not get him the paperwork Azucena dies and he better not go to the police, Federico does not want to leave Azucena alone but she begs him to leave, Federico runs.

Andres keeps asking Azucena what evidence she has against him and she's in her chair crying and whimpering, she sneaks a look towards the office safe and Andres catches that, he goes to the safe, opens it and realizes that all the paperwork that was in there is missing, in a fit of rage he takes off his belt and put it on her neck, he continues to scream at her that she's a traitor and I'm over here like "b*tch how is she a traitor? She never even liked you!", he continues to choke her until our poor Azucena dies. Her only sin was being a good employee, loyal to Damin till the bitter end. One of my favorite lines spoke in this novela came from Azucena, when she's talking to Raquel and Raquel asks her if she knew about the affair Azucena says she did, Raquel asks her why she kept quiet and Azucena tells her "el amor es divino, todo lo demas es humano"- "love is divine everything else is just human". It sounds better in Spanish. Anyhoo, Andres seems surprised and kinda disgusted that he killed Azucena, and this leads me to believe he is not Carolina's killer.

Elsewhere Rueda is visiting with Alina, he has no idea what to do with the paperwork Azucena sent him. If he does nothing Azucena, Miriam and Federico are in danger, on the other hand if he goes to the police he is going to end up in jail because he helped Andres with the money laundering. Alina tells him to leave everything to her, she tells him to get his affairs in order and leave the country, she'll cover for him which should give him more time to run away and she will negotiate with Andres to get more money out if him in return for the paper work. Rueda asks what they will do to protect Azucena, Federico and Miriam and Alina tells him they are not going to do anything, their fate is already written. Hu, Rueda actually cares about what happens to Miriam, so maybe his cold dead heart still feels stuff. Amazing.

The showdown:

Nicolas tells Mia it was a stupid idea to bring her dad to see Santiago, especially knowing that her mom was there, Mia claims she had no idea her mom was there and that she brought her father to Santiago because he wanted to speak with him. "Speak with him of beg for forgiveness for what he did to our family?" " Your mom also ruined our lives" says Mia- "yeah well my mother is dead, isn't that enough?"- Nico tells Mia that they will never work out because she will never stop hating and resenting his family. Mia wants to know what her mom is doing inside Nico's house and Nicos reply is a simple, "I don't know, why don't you ask her?"-

Inside the house things are not going well, Raquel tells Damian that she doe not love him any more and that all she wants is the divorce, Santiago asks Damian to leave. He should have left but nope, he just puts his foot in his mouth, I blame the brain injury.

Damian:" Carolina tried, she left you Santiago, but I couldn't, I was a coward. My love for her was real and uncontrollable." Dude, shut up!
Raquel:' "I don't care, this doesn't help us, it doesn't help Santiago, it doesn't help me and it doesn't help my children."
Damian:" please help me, help me so that my children don't hate me"
Raquel: "what, you want me to lie to my children? No, no, this is your responsibility"
Damian:" you both hate me, you condemn me but here you are, doing the same thing, why are you doing this? Because you love each other, because you want revenge?" (he means that they are like him and Carolina, having an affair)
Santiago: "You're wrong, we are not like you. We don't betray, we don't lie, we don't hurt other people. You want to know why Raquel and I are together? We are together because of you, because of the pain you caused that's why we are together, Raquel and I love each other with respect- so that we don't hurt other people, something the two of you could not do."
Damian: "Carolina and I tried to end the affair a thousand times and we couldn't, I was going to tell you the truth but something always came up, Mia, Federico..even you Raquel (he means her mental breakdown)
This sets Raquel off, she wants to know where he gets off, he's the reason all of this happened, this is all his fault, how dare he blame her for what's happened. He's the one that destroyed their lives and she asks him if he has any idea how hard it is to live with the hell he's created inside her head.

And then it's Santiagos turn, he tells Damian that he is responsible for the death of his wife and the death of his unborn child, all he wants from Damian is the truth, he wants to know if he killed Carolina.

Godoy finally shows up and I'm happy because I was getting real worried about Damian, he never should have been left alone. Mia gets snotty with Godoy and tells him to leave, her parents had nothing to do with Carolina's accident. You know what would have been funny? If Godoy was all like, "okay Mia, I'll take your word for it, I'm gonna run along now". Anyhoo, Godoy tells her that if her parents had nothing to do with Carolina's death then she has nothing to worry about. After he leaves Leo tells her everything will be okay and she answers "No, nothing will be okay, I know everything"

Godoy is let into the house, he starts questioning Raquel, where was she the night of the accident, was she at the scene of the accident, Raquel looks terrified, almost like a dog that's expecting to be kicked, she hides slightly behind Santiago, crying and unable to answer Godoy's questions, that's when Damian speaks up.

"No, no it was not her, not her. I killed Carolina, Vicente tried to hit her and I tried to save her, but I shot her instead."- yeah, I don't buy it.

At the police station Antonio is questioning both Garido and Vicente, he tells them that now that they are together maybe they can get the truth out. He asks about the third car, Vicente says he never saw it and Garido says he did. Antonio tells Vicente that he probablt killed Carolina and planted Damians finger prints of the gun. Vicente says that's not what happened, he loved his sister, he did not kill her. Antonio asks him again if he remembers anything else from that night and Vicente says that he has a new found memory, he remembers Damian screaming "shoot, shoot" at someone else, like there was a third person at the scene of the accident." Antonio asks "why would Damian scream at someone to shoot if he was the one with the gun in his hands?"

And the story continue tomorrow!






Labels:


Comments:
Princess Juju, you did a masterful job with Part 1.

While you always relate the facts clearly and concisely, you give careful consideration to all of the characters, their emotions, actions with kindness and understanding.

"Carolina has her bags ready and Santiago begs her not to go... he tells her they will miss her and I almost cried y'all, because she's never coming home, and Benjamin is so little and Lola and Nico won't have a mom any more and it's all just so unfair. She should have stayed home" was perfect and mirrored my thoughts exactly but I could never have written it as well as you.

We've always known that Caro dies and that knowledge has affected all of my thoughts. Hapless and hopeless. While Caro was wrong, bad luck plagued her from the beginning. The fact that Nico now knows and that they were estranged right before she dies is heartbreaking. Caro was wrong in so many things but she never, ever deserved to be brutally murdered.

"This was really hard for me to watch, because although Damian was a crappy husband and he deserves to lose his wife, he is also a victim of a vicious attack, he is trying to recover from a major brain injury and here he is facing the wrath of not only Santiago but also Raquel". Yes.

I think if I ever had a bag of money, I don't think I'd leave it in the back seat of the car unless I was sitting in the front, driving off.

Thank you. There was little to add. You said it all.

Diana
 

I think most of you know that I had a ruptured brain aneursym a few years ago so I can appreciate Damian's rollercoast of emotions and efforts to recover.

I understand that Santiago and Raquel are beyond wounded, but their lack of physical restraint was appalling and very upsetting.

Diana
 

Great work, Juju. Can't wait for Part II.

The lack of physical restraint was understandable, even if it was disturbing. Raquel and Santiago have been jerked around for three years, Carolina had a baby with Damian, there is a crapload of cash missing from Legato, there are issues with the teen kids, and Raquel still had a hostile and perverted suegra to deal with. Not to mention a perverted predator named Andres. He freaks out at doing murder himself but wouldn't hesitate to hire henchmen for it. He would order Federico and Mia's deaths if he thought that would insure him inheriting the business he has decimated.

No chance of that now unless he also murders Miriam and Raquel, but that's highly unlikely. Miriam is likely to have a will and Andres still thinks he can have Raquel. He also can't frame Damian for such crimes. By tonight's episode the police should have what they need to arrest him.

Will anything be left of Legato at the end of this story? It doesn't look like it if Andres put the money in offshore accounts.
 

Understandable Urban?

Unfathomable.

I will respectfully agree to disagree.

Diana
 

UA: Azucena joins the Body Count.

The Body Count so far:

1.) Carolina

2.) Carolina & Vicente's creepy Uncle or Daddy

3.) The Kidnappers of Raquel ?

4.) Rueda's sex-crazed kid.

5.) Azucena

Is there anyone I forgot to include let me know.
 

Diana, I stand on my opinion. Raquel is bi-polar and Santiago is still somewhat impulsive. Damian had the gall to show up at his place to address this after having the unmitigated nerve to think he could reunite with Raquel. Their reactions were totally in character and of the other characters in this story only Mia and Miriam could expect otherwise from them. Understandable doesn't necessarily mean appropriate.

Steve, it was Carolina's father. I don't recall anything happening to the two people who held Raquel prisoner. You did forget Patricia Vargas and the young prostitute who died of a cocaine overdose.
 

Thank you, Juju. This was excellent. I will be coming back for the rest.

ITA Diana and Urban that the scene between Damián, Santiago and Raquel was beyond disturbing and appalling but was masterfully done.
I was so impressed by the acting and when this novela is long over, I will remember the first episode, the last episode (yes, I have watched it already) and this scene.
 

UA: Thank you for pointing that out. I'll update the Body Count later today.
 

Jarifa, I totally agree the acting is and was wonderful!

Gabriel Soto didn't look like he was acting which really broke my heart.

Diana
 

Diana, ITA that Gabriel Soto was clearly the star of that scene.
 

Hate that Carolina never got to face her reality. Santiago is misdirecting all of the blame on Damian and forgetting that Carolina is at fault too. She could have just walked away with the divorce. She could have told him Benjamin wasn’t his kid. He acts like she was a victim. If she had survived the accident, there wouldn’t be a romance between Santiago and Raquel.

The way Carolina and Damian both said goodbye to their families indicate that they did plan to not come back. They didn’t even give Benjamin a thought so far. And if she never told Damian that she was pregnant again, does that mean she was going to pass off that kid as his? In the same way she did it to Santiago? Carolina is a hypocrite to the nth degree. Her final decision to run away with Damian was strongly influenced by her desire to escape the moment when/if Nicholas blurts out the truth. She clearly chose to abandon her children because she was too scared to face her family’s judgment.

I think Damian doesn’t want to reveal the killer because he’s being careful with Raquel’s mental state. That would mean that the killer has to be her, Federico or Mia, except that Mia is the one who spends the most time with Damian, and he doesn’t seem uncomfortable or anxious near her.

Anon1146

 

Hi Anon 1146. I agree Dam doesn't seem anxious near Mia (though heaven knows why.)

I think Caro's brutal murder was her ultimate reality and far too high a price to pay.

Diana
 

Thanks Juju!!!!

I'm not sure if Damian has actually remembered who killed Caro yet. I think he knows it was one of his family members but can't see them through the fog yet to know which one.

After the accident, Raq and Santiago have had no one to direct their pain and anger at. It all came flooding out at Dam. You just can't apologize for betraying people for 3 years and one murder. The pain and loss for them and their children is unaccountable.

For me, after last night, Santi is out as a murder suspect. Raq is very much still in. I can't see Nico or Lola killing their mom so they are out. That leaves all of the Beckers as suspects.

Poor Azucena. She gave her life for the Beckers and seemed to get nothing in return. I hope Fede names his first born after her.
 

Hello Diana,

I also don’t think Carolina deserved death, but her family deserved the truth. I think she was more concerned with being ashamed by them, as opposed to them finding out Damian was her lover.

I don’t think Damian would take the blame for someone who isn’t a family member. It has to be one of his children or Raquel. But his interaction with Mia makes me think it’s not her.

Anon1146
 

Carvivlie, your idea of Fede naming his child after Azucena (or remembering her in a significant way) was lovely.

In the terrible scene with Fede, Azucena and Andres, Fede looked like a child. I had really thought he was likely the killer until that moment.

I know Nico was devastated but I don't think he killed his own mother.

I think it is either Santi or Nico. A dark horse might be Cin. Makes no sense but I haven't made much sense of any of this all along so why start now :)

Diana
 

Santi or Raquel. Ack.

Diana
 

Thank you Princess,

Wow, wow , wow I have never been a fan of Gabriel Soto, but let me tell you that scene with Raquel and Santi was superb. I felt so sorry for him, that I actually was on his side telling Raquel and Santi to take it down a notch. But wait, he did this to himself, he was having a meal with his wife who wanted to talk to him about his daughter and he had no time for her because he was too anxious to get on with his life with his lover. He did not think twice about what his decision would do to his wife, who as we all know is very fragile. Damian was not forced to go to Santi's house he went on his own to confront Santi about Raquel. Damian should have taken the loss and let Raquel move on. He went there in more than one way, so yes it was quite brutal but he along with Carolina did this to themselves and their families.


 

Anon1146, I completely agree with your assessment of Carolina's decision process. She knew that the truth was going to come out sooner rather than later and she couldn't face the music. One wonders how she would have felt three years later knowing that she abandoned her other three children.

No question she would have tried passing the new baby off as Damian's. She might even have been delusional enough to think that neither he nor Santiago would ever learn the truth.

As to what Damian remembers, I agree that he would not try to cover up for anyone other than Raquel or either of his children. He has always been the object of Mia's rather twisted love so he has no reason to feel unsafe around her. However, he should realize that others would need to, including Raquel.
 

Thank you Princess JuJu. Yes this was a very emotionally difficult episode to recap for a number of reasons.

First the bashing of Damian by first Raquel and then Santiago. Damian provoked it by showing up. And the emotions were raw by our two lovers (Raquel and Santi). But, aside from this being 'just a telenovela', it was clear from that once the slapping started both Raquel and Santi saw that the physical abuse of a disabled person had gone too far, hence Santi and Raquel took turns in trying to stop the other one from continuing. Legally their actions could have resulted in charges of assault and battery. It's a good thing that 'the law' -- well Godoy -- showed up.

Raquel is beginning to fear something but I am not sure what it is. The writers are clearly pointing us in the direction of Raquel or Mia as having fired the shot. Damian's mantra is 'Yo la mate', does not seem absolutely convincing. My bet is on our psychotic Mia. Raquel seems worried.

Second the murder of Azucena by Andres was horrific partially to be 'explained but not justified' by his consumption of alcohol. He seems surprised that he killed her. Fede lost points, in my view, when he fled the scene and will only redeem himself if he shows up tonight with the police to arrest Andres before he can have someone else dispose of the body.

Just 2 more episodes folks.... How much worse can it get?
 

Updated Body Count:

1.) Carolina Rivas

2.) Daddy Rivas

3.) Patricia Vargas

4.) Young Prostitute

5.) Sammy Rueda: If that's his first name

6.) Azucena: She was a liability to Andres for opening her big mouth & had to go!
 

Thanks, Princess Juju. I appreciate the dialogue.

In my view, Damian showed up at Santi's to do what he feels bad about not doing when he was a fully able-bodied man: standing up for his actions and facing the music. Watching Raq and then Santi whack him sure was tough painful, but thankfully the two lovebirds stopped each other.

Anon@12:26, ITA about Fede. If he doesn't show up with the cops right away, I'm through with him. He should've refused to leave Azucena alone.
 

Niecie and Anon 12:26 yes and no. Yes: he left to go look for those papers, dumb move maybe. Yes he better get the cops involved. No: When you have a gun pointed at you, what do you do? you do what the maniac with the gun asks you to do. So I'm with Fede on this one, if he stays there both are dead, he did what he felt was the best of two bad choices at the time.
 

Would Damian really be comfortable around Mia knowing she killed the love of his life though?

Federico is supposed to go back to the office. Andres sent him out to bring the “proof” that he and Azucena have against him. When Federico refused at first, Andres threatened to kill Azucena, and he threatened him not to call the police.

Rueda and Alina are more at fault regarding Azucena’s death than Federico. Azucena gave Rueda the documents in that safe because she wanted him to provide protection for her and Federico. Yet the documents incriminate Rueda too, so he asks Alina for advice. She asked him since when did he ever care about anyone else? She’s going to use those documents to blackmail Andres and she suggested Rueda leave the country immediately. She’s going after the money.

Anon1146

 

You guys I'm going to start in on the second half of the recap now but please bear with me, as I was running errands this morning I got stung by a bee and now my hand feels like its on fire and I can't move my thumb, sadly it got me on my right hand (thumb) and I'm right handed, so that should make for a fun work day.
 

Last nights episode was one of my favorites. Gotta give major props to Silvia, Gabriel and Carlos. That scene was brilliant.

I kinda wanted to yell at my TV and tell Leo and Mia to mind their own business. I’m glad Nico told Mia off. He, Santiago, and Lola have suffered enough for the fact that Carolina is dead.

It’s about time that Vicente told the truth but Damian and probably Raquel have more to add.

It’s unfortunate that Azucena had to die for being (too) loyal to Damian. Andres seemed genuinely shocked by what he did. All that information Azucena died for will soon be in Alina’s hands it looks like.

This wild ride is officially coming to an end.
 

I'm not quite so sure that Carolina's last pregnancy WASN'T Damian's. I've always thought Antonio told Santiago the baby was his to spare him the pain of knowing his wife died pregnant by another man. I think if Antonio had known that Benjamin was Damian's child before knowing the fetus was "Santiago's" child we would know the truth. I'm not confident that Carolina's pregnancy was by Santiago but it would do no good now to expose the truth.
 

Thank you, for the rest of the story, JuJu.


 

So much to cover you guys!

I am with Diana, i think the way that Raquel and Santiago treated Damian was disgusting. Shame on Leo and Mia for leaving him alone with them. I understand that they were angry but Damian is there in a wheelchair, unable to defend himself against the physical attacks and I just had a really hard time watching that.

I'm not excusing what he did, he was a terrible husband and friend and a coward and a piece of poop, but he also is recovering from a terrible injury and he has lost the woman that he loves and I could not help but feel for him. Can you imagine waking up and learning that your significant other has died a terrible and violent death?

I also can't help but think about how Carolina died, it seems like women get punished so much worse than men when it comes to cases of infidelity. Damian got a brain injury and Carolina was shot dead, where's the fairness in that?
 

"I also can't help but think about how Carolina died, it seems like women get punished so much worse than men when it comes to cases of infidelity". I couldn't agree more Princess Juju. I've felt and said that since this began.

Diana
 

Princess, you have out done yourself girl. You sat up in the wee hours of the night typin an interpretation of
These people's messed up lives for us.
Many Many "Thank Yous" to all of you
Recapper angels.

Now princess I totally agree with you that Caro is not the victim.Her hubby & Her children are, they've been lied to For 3 years.Instead of her being within the confines of her family helping Her daughter through what girls go through at the tender years when girls are at the transition from child To adult, she's off getting vaginal infections or giving them to other Peoples wives. (Which it really don't matter who gave it to who the damage is done). I'm not saying she should've Stay home and done nothing, but she was not there for them."I can't take this anymore get me out of her". Her life wasn't perfect but compared to some it wasn't that bad. Now she's got Nothing. The kids have no mother, not Even the one from the affair. Sucks.
I'm hoping they'll have Raquel.Please.

Damian, you wheelchair bandit you! I
Like that title. Here's a fun one:"A
Beat down in the wheelchair". I think
He's alot stronger than he looks and
His brain is not as damaged as it was.
He's remembered everything but he is
Holding back, why? Protecting Raquel?
I don't know what they were saying but
It looked like for awhile there he was trying to justify what he did. Raquel
Was beating him pretty good in that chair and then santi had his turn. GG
Showed no mercy here,good entertaining
Beat him up in the wheel, maybe she
Thought viewerville needed some kind
Of revenge for cheating.He got enough
Beat down for him and Carolina.So much
To say.

I hope maybe that azcu didn't bite the bullet or leather. Assdres is a
Psycho. He's callin for help after he's killed her? Sicko!
Caro was lookin at somebody,the shoote
r maybe? When she went down. We'll see
Tonight.
Part 2 should be very interesting.
Thank you princess Juju!

I had more than this to say but I touched the.... wrong something And lost it.
 

Sandie, I'll admit I didn't keep up with the papers and don't even know if Azucena knew where they were, but I wished Fede had tried to bargain with Andres to let Azucena go get the papers instead, while he stayed behind.
 

Great work, Juju, on part II as well.

One of my friends was married to a social worker who once worked at helping people with brain damage find jobs. He told her that was his most difficult and stressful jobs because he watched these people struggle. They knew that they had once been normal and the loss of their full functioning was truly painful to them. So Damian's brain injury is no walk in the park to someone born to privilege, a comfortably-incomed household, and good looks. He had Miriam for a mother, which had to make his life hell once the abuse began.

Anon207, it doesn't make any difference now, but it did look as though Carolina was trying until Damian reached out that one last time.

More later. I'm off to dine with friends and then to the Met. For Elektra, which could someday be Mia's favorite opera.
 

Okay so I don't think that Andres will have his thugs kill Vicente because I don't think Andres is the one who killed Carolina, I just don't buy it. If you watched the episode or read the recap you would know what Alina's intentions are: she plans on using the paper work that Rueda has to blackmail Andres, she's not going to do the "right thing" because she's a person lacking morals and basic human decency.
 

Princess Juju, I'm so sorry you got stung! I hope it isn't too painful? But it will make for a nasty day at work. Ack.

"Don't tell the enemy what you know (or lessons Federico should learn)" was great.
"Rueda asks what they will do to protect Azucena, Federico and Miriam and Alina tells him they are not going to do anything, their fate is already written". Sigh.

Your "Raquel looks terrified, almost like a dog that's expecting to be kicked, she hides slightly behind Santiago, crying and unable to answer Godoy's questions" had me sobbing qutetly at my desk.

A moving recap exquisite and heart wrenching. Thank you.

Diana
 

Diana, you're welcome! My hand is on fire but I took 4 Advil and I can at least type, but it's not fun!
 

Princess thank you for the part deux, the presente.
Quite a dilemma for Damian, he has lost his beloved Carolina, he can't get his beloved "plato de segunda" (his second choice) so now what does he do? I guess the best thing he can do is take the fall for whoever killed Carolina, at this point it sure looks like someone close to him would be to blame. I don't see him taking the fall for Andres.
 

Princess Juju: I hope you feel better. The flu epidemic is getting out of control.

Sandie: I seriously do NOT see a Happy Ending on Friday night because when the killer is revealed, the screen will go black & it'll say "FIN".

 

Thank you Sandie I totally agree
No body made these two make this
Mess. They saw what they wanted and they went for it,and to hell
With everybody else. This mess
Was of their own making. And Its
Sad cuz they got nothing for all
The pain they caused but More pain. And death. And do not believe they were all that happy
 

There seems to be two possible scenarios surrounding Carolina’s death. We know that Vicente had grabbed Carolina and was holding on to her when the shot was fired so either the shooter was trying and failed to protect her from Vicente OR saw the perfect opportunity that Carolina couldn’t run and shot her. Andres is off the killers list which leaves the three remaining members of the Becker family and possibly Santiago. I don’t think it was Nico. He’s not unhinged like the twins.
 

Princess sorry about the bee sting, I've Never had a bee sting, and hope I never do.
Did you get the stinger out?
You did really good typing with a swollen thumb.
"The love of his life". Im sorry I can
Not feel sorry for him with that. This
Man and "The love of his life" wrecked the lives of people that gave them their hearts and he and "the love of his life" stomped on them. I don't think that Santi was putting all the blame on damian, he was just getting his part of the blame. I think he would have been rough on Carolina too,but alot of screamin At her, no physical stuff. But This is how men deal with men when they face the man who stole his wife.
He knew very well it takes 2 to tango.
But Damian is here, so he gets his.

I think we're tryin to balance this about Damian, hence the title "every body hates damian". We hate him for what He did and we admire him for trying to protect the ones he hurt and
May have driven to do a horrendous thing because of the bad thing he did.

WOW yall, this is like work. I'm exhausted. Ooowe! When I saw them at the door Damian in the chair of wheels
I Thought why is he there? And they shouldn't leave him in There with raq
And santi. But Damian trusted them not
To kill him.He might been wishing they would then he'd be off the hook.
Speakin of hooks these Anvils have hooks.

Alina thinks she can negotiate with
Assdres,she better be care he's tasted
Blood, when it comes to his money he
Stole from the family he might snaps
Her slutty little neck.

I certainly hope theres a Happy ending
There needs to be. Not a sappy sugary one, something with healing in it. For
The body,heart and soul, cuz all these
People need a good healing.

So do you Juju. Thank you. Hope I read
You in the next one.
 

Trying to keep up with few resources. Thanks, Jar and Juju. Great comments. But what about the GUN? Who brought it to the accident site? The whole Alvarado household knew about it. Vic had it at one time.
 

It's possible Vic brought it, but dropped it and the real killer picked it up. I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet, so I'm going on what Juju wrote.
 

Thank you Juju for a great and detailed recap. I am allergic to bee stings and I hope you recover soon. I last had a bee sting when I was ten years old - became unconscious. Vincenteś story keeps on changing. At one stage he said he fell down a ditch. He keeps on maintaining that he did not know about the third car. This has been a superb adaptation of Amar despues de Amar by GG. The actors has also been great. Besides the four main characters, I think that the actor playing Vincente is doing an amazing job.
 

Lynette, thank you. I was stung for the first time last year while swimming and this is my second time! The last time it took bout two weeks before I felt better again, hopefully this time it wont take as long.

Anita, we still don't know where the gun came from. Vicente is not telling the truth 100% because I don't think he wants to admit to being violent with Carolina, also, he was drunk, so who knows what he actually remembers.
 

TF: I hope you're wrong about the theory of yours.

Princess Juju: Why didn't Godoy & Co., place Vicente under lie detector & polygraph ?
 

How the hell I'm a supposed to know? I'm just a recapper!
 

BREAKING NEWS: Legendary Mexican actor Rogelio Guerra has passed away at the age of 82.

He was in the TN "Mañana Es Para Siempre".
 

Diana, I never knew about your ruptured brain aneurysm. I am sorry you suffered that, but so glad you recovered and quite nicely it appears.

I agree that Damien should not have been left alone
In his vulnerable state with two angry people. Understand their anger but not justified. Mia and Leo should have stayed close enough to hear how things were going.

As he was trying to explain things just didn’t come out right. If Godoy hadnt arrived he could’ve been beat, things got out of control.

I just dont see Azucena just leaving huge blackmail payout within view in the back seat. Unrealistic, who does that? Especially it being AZucena who is intelligent woman. Another thing, wouldn’t Damien have checked bag before leaving to make sure everything was aright? That part seems unrealistic to me, but oh well.

It is clear to see Damien taking fall for one of his family members. Raquel looking all guilty is a red herring. I think.

Thank you Princess Juju, outstanding and marvelous recap!
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder