Friday, January 04, 2019

Mi Marido Tiene Más Familia; Capítulo 79, January 3, 2019; Julieta can move her fingers, but no one saw her




We open with where we left off yesterday with David rejecting Sebas’s apology. Robert tells Susana it’s best if they leave and they do.

Blanca and Linda are talking as she packs the stuff from that upper room. She reminds her of how fragile life is and to remember what happened to Julieta. But Linda says she is a rebel and a free spirit and can’t stay around much longer. Blanca says she is very proud of her and wants her to realize her dream. Blanca also tells her that her relationship with Axel is doomed. Linda responds by saying that she alone will take the consequences of whatever happens with Axel. Then Blanca says whatever happens, the family will be there for her with open arms. She then gives Linda a sign of the cross blessing.


Gabriel is on the phone ordering flowers for the planned “wedding” for Julieta and Robert. He is trying to be positive that she will come out of it. Daniela explains how serious this coma is. Then they start discussing their future child, they kiss and Hermoso barks with jealousy. There is a montage of them exercising together, drinking healthy smoothies and Gabriel taking cold showers.

Sebas is very depressed and crying in bed. He tells his mother and grandmother that he just wants to be alone. They try to comfort him but it’s not working. Sebas keeps reflecting back on what happened.

Pancho is in the hospital room with his children. Lupe is very happy that they are united again. But she is afraid for David that his mother will die. Julio tells her she won’t because there is a guardian angel watching over her.

Robert talks to David about forgiveness and tells him the story of how his aunt took him away from his parents and abandoned him, but he forgave her. Robert promises to give lots of kisses to his mother from him. David also wants to make a drawing for her. He hugs David and says, “I love you.”

Susana sees Pancho at the hospital and asks how his children are. He tells her that they will be fine and Julio has made up with Temo which is very good. He asks how Sebas is and Susana tells him he is doing very poorly and feels very responsible for everything. She hasn’t seen him this bad since her father died. She also says that their breaking up was the best decision with all that happened.

Linda shows Axel where she will be working, helping children and getting nicer clothes for sick children at a clinic. She says if they look better they will feel better. Axel says he can offer his services as a doctor too.

Robert opens the closet and looks at Julieta’s clothes and pulls out the sexy little black dress he got for her when he was trying to win her back. He starts to sob, recalling the explosion. Blanca is in the background, watching. Blanca comes to comfort him as he cries. He tells her he does not know what he will do if Julieta dies.  Blanca says that God is in this and He will do a miracle.

At Susana’s place, Vicente comes by offering to do what he can for Sebas. But he has a proposition for her. He wants to get back together with her for the sake of their sons. She explains why this is not possible because they could not function at all as a couple. She tells him that she does not want to be manipulated with the thought that this will help Sebas. He says that he wants to stay close for the sake of their sons. Susana asks him to respect her boundaries and maybe someday off in the future they can be friends.

Gabriel gets a phone call from a mother trying to plan an emergency quinceañera for her daughter. It will take place at the beach. She is paying a good amount of money for this and Gabe cannot turn it downs. Gabe proposes to Dani that they both take off for a couple of days together while he takes care of this party. The money he earns from this will really go a long way to help out their finances.

Hugo and Catalina have a heart to heart talk at the hospital. They discuss Julieta and he asks her about Tavo. She asks if he wants her to end it with Tavo and he says no, to take advantage of love and her feelings.

Blanca gets ready to record a cooking video. Polita suggests that she do this as though she was instructing Julieta on how to cook.  Just before she begins, Robert tells her he is leaving for the hospital and taking David with him.

Sebas continues to think about what happened and the time David almost drowned. Susana comes in with something for him to eat, but he is not interested in the sandwich or his refreshment. He tells her he has no desire to get up or do anything. He just wants to be alone. Susana tells Crisanta and she tells her to give him time because she is suffering a terrible heavy guilt right now.

Blanca starts to record her video and emotionally dedicates it to Julieta, remembering all the good times.

At the hospital, Pancho has a lot of encouraging words for Robert and he gives Robert a hug. David says he wants to also give a hug to Julio. The nurse comes out to let Robert know they can go see Julieta.

Robert and David go into Julieta’s ICU room and David recounts to her what a wonderful mother she is and her promises to never leave them. He grabs her hand and says, “iman” and tells her he loves her.

Dani and Gabriel arrive at the Córsega apartment to announce they are going for two days. Dani asks if they can take care of Hermoso, but everyone looks reluctant, except Frida. Frida volunteers to take care of Hermoso.

Axel visits Linda at Dani & Gabe’s place. He proposes that since neither of their families will ever accept their relationship, that they move together far away on the other side of the world.

Daniela and Gabriel arrive at the resort where the quinceañera is to be held. They pledge their love for one another again.

Sebas goes to the pool, standing on the edge, as though he is contemplating suicide by drowning.

At the hospital, it seems that Julieta could hear David. No one is in the room, but she is able to move her fingers as though trying to do their “iman” moves.



Labels:


Comments:
Just want to apologize because my recap did not turn out what I wanted it to be. My laptop froze for some reason when I tried to save my document the final time. I recovered what I could and tried to write the last part without having to go through the show again. If I missed anything, just write it up in your comments. I wanted to do more pictures, but it was getting too late.
 

Cynthia, despite tech problems, youbdid a fantastic job and you always seem to select the perfect screenshot. I missed portions of the show because I was flipping back and forth between this and the JFK Jr. Special. Thank you so much!

I was so proud of Susana for not caving in to Vicen-te-odio. She knew exactly what he was trying to do and called him on it.

And I’m glad they left us off with mucho hope for a recovery for Juls.

More later.
 

Cynthia, the recap is great as it is. You got it all. Thank you! There is nothing worse than being done/almost done with the recap and the computer making it all disappear. Been there.

The rawest scene was Robert remembering Julieta when he sees the black dress and crying . Now that Julieta is “imáning” I hope we don’t have to see Rober heartbroken too many more times.

Hugo was surprisingly mature with Catalina. It was about time.

I was happy Susana had the presence of mind to tell Vicente to go take a hike. What a jerk!

I sure hope we are in for some fun on the beach with Dani and Gabriel time tonight. I need a break! 🙂


 

Most excellent Cynthia! My heavens there is nothing to apologize for! It is we who thank you for your time and dedication.

What a screen shot! Fantastic recap.

“Robert talks to David about forgiveness and tells him the story of how his aunt took him away from his parents and abandoned him, but he forgave her”. My eyes misted. Proof positive of what a lovely and extraordinary human being Robert is. I do not know how he freed his heart of bitterness nor can I think of any gesture that was so selfless.

“He hugs David and says, “I love you.” Robert (and I have to say Daniel Arenas) is the pure heart of this…

“Blanca says that God is in this and He will do a miracle”. And might I add my prayer that it happen soon???

“Susana asks him to respect her boundaries and maybe someday off in the future they can be friends”. Well handled Susana. Now that you have put Vincente firmly in his place, I hope this is the start of your taking control of your family. What a relief RgvChick and Jarifa, right??

“He proposes that since neither of their families will ever accept their relationship, that they move together far away on the other side of the world”. Excellent idea Axel! Adios…

“Sebas goes to the pool, standing on the edge, as though he is contemplating suicide by drowning”. Seeing a child cry is painful enough. Seeing one even considering taking their own life is unbearable. While I am confident the writers will reign this in, it can’t happen soon enough.

Gabi and Dani are the only bright spots… Jarifa, seeing them frolick on the beach would be welcome relief - absolutely...

Thank you for your excellent recap!

Diana
 

Diana, you are so right about “Robert” being the “pure heart of this. . .”
 

Cynthia, no apologies needed. We've all had computer problems. I am in grandma duty again today so your recap is much appreciated!!!

It would be just fine with me if Axel and Linda both move to the other side of the world. Maybe they would take Jabba the Hutt with them.


 

Cynthia, thank you for this excellent recap. I was busy last night and only saw a few parts of the show, and so I caught up with your recap. It sure seemed complete to me!

An emergency quinceañera... Wot? They forgot how old she was?   :-)

Well, good, it's about time Hugo finally started acting like an adult. But he did before too and then reverted to his (not cute) childish ways, so I don't have a lot of confidence in him.

Frida volunteers to take care of Hermoso. Oh, good. You can always count on kids to take great care of pets. They never get tired of it, they never forget... oh, wait. That's on the planet Mongo, back here on earth it's a different story. Oh, well.

Besides, wasn't Hermoso supposed to be their trial "baby"? So they're leaving their new baby to Frida's care?

:-)

andy
 

Andy, “They forgot how old she was?” : excellent one-liner that has me laughing this Friday a.m.
 

Kirby: WTH happened to Julieta ?
 

"emergency quinceañera... Wot? They forgot how old she was? :-)"

"Oh, good. You can always count on kids to take great care of pets. They never get tired of it, they never forget... oh, wait. That's on the planet Mongo, back here on earth it's a different story. Oh, well".

andy, you are on fire today!!! Isn't he Jarifa??

I laughed out loud here at work. Being Friday, everyone smiled although had no idea what I found so funny.

Appreciate the laugh. Oh and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Diana
 

doris, who is Jabba?

I guess it should be obvious, but not getting it...

Diana
 

Diana, you've seen Star Wars, Return of the Jedi? I laugh because Imelda does remind me of Jabba the Hut. Even her face is a "Jabba" face. LOL...

http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jabba_the_Hutt.png
 

Diana, I think Doris is referring to Imelda when she mentions "Jabba." And "Seeing a child cry is painful enough. Seeing one even considering taking their own life is unbearable." How very true. I'm certainly not a Sebas fan, but that is a little too much. The writers sure are daring.

Doris, I'm with yo on hoping tha Axel and Linda can take a very looong hike...and get lost.

Andy, who was the quinceañera for? I thought it was a client who has a daughter who will be turning fifteen very soon...

Jarifa, I would hate to see Robert crying as he did again. I'm so glad it was Blanca who heard him crying and consoled him.

 

Cynthia, our comments crossed. Yes, Imelda could be Jabba :-)
 

Thanks everyone for being so understanding. I was finished with the recap and went in to save it and then for some reason the screen went dark and I couldn't even do a "control-alt-delete". So I had to restart manually with the off-on button. About 1/4 of my recap was lost at the end before my final save. So thanks for being understanding.

I do feel badly about Sebas concerning his appearance of contemplating suicide. He is obviously in deep pain about all. I have to give kudos to this young actor too. He has made us really dislike Sebas, he has played the brat very well. I think also his sadness is very well done.
 

Oh my.

I should have guessed Imelda is Jabba! I just laughed out loud again. Which we all need to do.

Seriously though, Julieta waking up to a sure to be fabulous Gabi party in quick order would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes Thick As A Brick Diana
 

Thanks, Cynthia. Losing part of your copy must be nerve wracking, but rest assured you've given us a fab recap.

I'm just laughing at all the comments. Mi Marido isn't supplying much laughs right now, but all of you are cracking me up with your swipes at Vicente, Axel, and Imelda.

I guess Sebas' thoughts of suicide are another PSA, but Susana is not looking to good to think the normal "there, there, it will be alright" can handle her son's problem. He didn't cheat on a test or play hooky, he injured two people and almost killed a third. Before this, he was an arrogant smartass, now he feels worthless and that everybody hates him.

Oh well, on to brighter things. I'm betting Dani and Gabe have a baby in the oven after the beach trip.
 

Great recap, Cynthia! Looks to me like you nailed everything.

Wonderful acting on the part of Daniel Arenas (Robert). It’s hard for me to really be upset about Juli because she’s the protagonista and I know they won’t let her croak, but his grief was wrenching. And I can’t help thinking that Zuria Vega (Juli) is enjoying a break, not having to learn any lines. She could even have a quick snooze. While the camera focused in our her lying there, I had the opportunity to admire her perfect eyebrows and beautiful nose.

I’m amazed about Gabriel being hired to quick throw together a huge celebration in a city where he doesn’t even live/work. How would he know which suppliers are the best, how could he pull strings with merchants he hasn’t worked with before? And, given all that pressure, why is he romping with Dani in a swimming pool when they get there?

(Cynthia – to take up our conversation a few days ago: I goofed! My husband was in neighboring Bell Gardens and graduated from that high school. But he hung out in Downey a lot because it was much nicer. That’s why Downey was in my brain! He’s 66.)


 

Thank you Maggie. The reason I asked the other day was because my husband graduated from Warren High School and I just wondered if they were the same age, they could have known each other. But looks like your hubby is quite a few years ahead of my hubby, so even if they did go to the same high school, they wouldn't have been there at the same time. And I'd say Downey is a lot better hang out than Bell Gardens. You need to check out Downey sometime soon, it's changed a lot if you haven't been here in a long time.
 

Granddaughter is napping (yay!) so I get a few minutes to check the intertubes. And rest. Five year olds have so much energy.

Jabba the Hutt is Imelda. (a/k/a Pizza the Hut in Spaceballs). She looks like him. Thinks like him. Acts like him. Ew. 😜


 

Hello all. Glad to hear that Julieta is moving her fingers and that this current crisis will be resolved quickly.

I felt so bad reading that your computer had jammed up on you Cynthia. A couple of times I inadvertently erased my recaps and had to start all over. Just wanted to cry when I did. But the recap seemed very complete and cogent to me.

I am skipping watching this for the moment, but our own trip to the hospital this morning went well. A few hair-raising moments because people at 6 am drive like demons and merging lanes can be terrifying (for me at least) but we got there and nobody died! For me that's a successful trip.
 


Sebas and family need professional help, together and Sebas by himself. I bet The Musis are pregnant when they come backyard
Again there are three people who should be a coma.....
 

Judyb...I have been absent from the patio for awhile and missed your trip to the hospital. Hope all is well now.
 

Yes, Susanlynn. Our adult son has ongoing, serious gastrointestinal problems that require yearly colonoscopies, alas. And this appointment required a cross-town trip to a bad neighborhood where this particular hospital is located. So I was stressed for several reasons. But all went well, and while the test showed ongoing problems, it was still better than the previous one. So win-win.

Hope Kirby was able to give you some good advice about your next car. I have a 2012 Honda CRV which I love and is plenty roomy for grandchildren. Drives well in the snow and ice. No complaints. Drove my previous Honda for 20 years. They are reliable cars.
 

My very dear judyb, I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
Also, thanks for the car info. My older daughter and her hubby took me to drive a Honda crv, a Subaru legacy (which is just like my Impala) , and a Subaru Forester. They were all good. My friend always gets Toyota Rav4s. Confusing and I am kind of always confused late!y.
 

I think all those cars are good Susanlynn. A lot of my friends drive Subaru Foresters. I chose the Honda because it was about a thousand dollars cheaper than the Subaru. But I think the Forester, CRV and Rav4 are all similar. The Honda dealership is closer to me than the Subaru and that was another factor! You'll like your car, whatever you get. Trust me.
 


OT...judyb, my best friend Carol met me for breakfast today and Then took me the back way to the Subaru dealer.(I had a bad accident passing on a fourlane highway right after I got my license at 16. Then, I met Hub two months later and from Then until three months ago, he did most of The driving. I drove mostly to a small town about six miles away where almost everything I needed was...the community college where I taught, our bank, doctor, dentist , Grocery store, CVS. HUb has been Sending me so many messages in the last weeks . This morning in the Rite Aid parking lot I saw a lady in what I thought was a Honda and was a cheeky stranger and asked if she liked it and She told me it was a Subaru and she liked it. Anyway,Hub's buddies call and ask if I need anything. I just hate to ask for help.
 

Susanlynn...when you ask for help, you are giving your friends a chance to deal with their grief. They will feel better if they can help, so you're doing THEM a favor. But I understand. I hate to ask for help also.

There's a nice line in the Amar a Muerte series where Juliana, Chino's daughter, is refusing help and comfort, and her friend remarks that she needs to let herself be loved. When you let yourself be helped you are letting yourself be loved, and all your friends want to love you through this terrible grief and loss.

And every time you check in, you help US, because we are grieving this wonderful man and this wonderful relationship with you.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder