Friday, March 29, 2019

Mi Marido Tiene Más Familia, Capitulo 135, Thursday, March 28, 2019; Coming Closer to Exposing the Truth about Guido or Frida Becomes a Thief!



We begin with Eugenio at home thinking that Dani’s triplets are his own three children, Juan Pablo, Daniela and Linda. [I think he must have forgotten Marisól since she has been gone so long.] Blanca is frustrated, she tells him that those are his grandchildren. Linda walks in and she calls him “Papi”. Eugenio tells her “Excuse me young lady, I am not your father. My children are these babies. These are my children.”

Polita is reading online on how to be a good manager for Ari. Eduardo calls her to tell her that he has registered Ari’s songs officially.

At Guido and Mássimo’s place, Yolo and Guido are kissing on the couch. Then Yolo gets up and saying she needs to get home. Then we have surprise visit from Luigi. He comes in saying, “Your cleaning lady let me in. I need to talk with you and it’s serious.” Guido just looks at Luigi and turns to Yolo and says, “I have to talk to him about you know, work things.” So Yolo bids Guido goodbye. Well, Luigi is quite angry because he agreed to be Guido’s accomplice in his dirty deeds and is left with nothing, so he is demanding payment right now. Guido tells him, “Hey, why don’t you go back to Italy for a while and relax. If I need you I’ll call you.” Then as Guido turns his back, he walks away, but Luigi grabs him by the suspenders and turns him around. He tells Guido, “You are the only one who knows what I have done!” Guido responds angrily, “Don’t you EVER touch me again!” Luigi tells him back, “You are not going to get rid of me that easily!”


Blanca and Linda talk in the kitchen regarding Eugenio’s illness. Blanca is so frustrated she throws a dish down on the floor and cries.

Dani gets to work in the basement with her carpentry. Then she goes to take care of the babies and sings them all to sleep. She goes to lie down, but Carlos comes to her bedroom door ready to do a well baby check on the triplets, as he promised to make a house call.

He finishes his examination on the babies and Dani hands Carlos Gabriel’s journals to look through and examine. Then after Dani falls asleep, he looks up an article about Guido’s parents who died from being poisoned.

At the restaurant, Ernesto talks to Grecia about how feels like he does not know who he is and that he is the son of nobody. But Grecia encourages him saying, “You are Ernesto Rey and that is never going to change. You can still be a part of he Córsega family, not by blood but by heart.”

Yolo and Ariana are together and Ariana tells her that she is out of money. Yolo promises that she will get some money for her somehow. But her twin brothers are listening.

Carlos decides to make an impromptu visit to Mássimo and talk to him about the deaths of Guido’s parents. He says he is investigating for Daniela the cause of Gabriel’s death. He tells them about an article he saw online from a newspaper concerning Guido’s parents. The article says they died of chronic poisoning. Guido says his parents died in an accident and Gabriel died from a heart attack, it’s all that simple. Mássimo asks, “Do you really think that my son and daughter in law were poisoned?” Carlos says, “It is a possibility.” This is too much for Mássimo, so he has to sit down. Guido gets very dramatic and says, “I know my parents were hard on me, but I still loved them. I cannot believe that there is a murderer in the Musi family.” Guido says he has to take his grandfather up to his room and says to Carlos, “You know where the door is.”

Linda walks into the room where Dani is sleeping. Dani asks about Carlos and Linda tells him he left a while ago looking quite serious. “What is the matter, did you have a fight?”  “On the contrary,” Dani says. He examined the babies and they are all doing well. Linda wants to know if Dani is finally going to be interested in Carlos, but Dani says that she is not interested in being a couple. Linda encourages her about Carlos being a lifetime companion.

Pancho comes the restaurant and is waiting for Susana to show up. Neto makes him some drinks. He tells Ernesto that the Córsegas are a wonderful family and he considers Blanca to be a second mother to him.

However, Susana is still at work, with her crew trying to come up with a plan to recoup lost monies from the Flor de Oaxaca. They seem like they are going to work all night long.

As Ari is on crutches at home, he asks Temo if they should work on their school project that Hugo and Grecia gave to them. They return to a scene where Grecia and Hugo are describing a special project for the class. The older students should dress or disguise themselves as a vocation they want to be. Or they disguise themselves as a famous person, scientist, musician, or someone that they admire. Temo says he does not know what he wants to study or what vocation he wants to be. Ari asks him what he would like to do. Temo says it’s hard to say for sure because this is a decision that can affect the rest of his life.

Polita walks in asks what they are doing. They tell her about homework project. She suggests that Ari becomes the real Greek philosopher, Aristotle. Then they mention about the real Cuauhtémoc, the last Aztec emperor. Finally, they decide that Temo will disguise himself as Aristotle, and Ari should disguise himself as Cuauhtémoc. Ari then tells his mother, “And you can help us make the disguises.” Polita looks like she is now wondering what she got herself committed into doing.

On the stairway, Yolo tells Frida she needs money for her mother. Frida says. “Why not ask Guido, he has lots of money.” Yolo says, “No, no, no. I don’t want him to think I like him only for his money.” Then Frida suggests asking Pancho. Yolo says, “No, because he will tell my father and I don’t want my father finding out.” So Yolo asks about a cash box that is kept in the bakery with the profits. But Frida says, “But that money is for the whole family, I can’t take that.” Yolo pressures her by saying her mother really needs the money and will pay it back as soon as possible.

It’s bedtime at the Córsega home and Blanca goes to hug a sleeping Eugenio. As he sleeps, she says, “More than ever, I feel like time is just slipping away from us.”

Outside the bedroom door, she sees Daniela, who thought Blanca had already gone to bed. Blanca says she can’t sleep, so Dani invites her to help her with making bottles for the babies. They sit down at the kitchen table and talk. Blanca tells Daniela, “It feels like time is my enemy. I just want to see if I can freeze time for a while, when Eugenio is lucid.” Dani tells her that she has taught them all to be strong. “You have sustained our family and you are the champion of fighting for the family and a good example to everyone.” Blanca says she has asked God, “Why my husband?” Dani tells her she has asked God the same question, “Why my husband and why my father?” The answer she received is that we need to take advantage of the time we have and not to waste any time with those we love, so that we can love them more.

In the bakery, Frida opens the cash box and takes the money and give it to Yolo.

Back at the restaurant, Pancho is still waiting for Susana. Grecia and Neto feel badly that he is waiting for so long. He keeps trying to call Susana, but can’t reach her.  Grecia asks about his children’s relationship with their mother. He says that Yolo gets closer to her day by day. Santi is neutral and Andy is quite distant. “And what about you?” He tells about his life with Ariana and that all she was interested in money, working, and extravagant things. That is why she left him to go with a lover with more money. He can never forgive her.

Ariana shows up at the apartment while Ernesto is still at work. Yolo gives her mother the money from the Córsega’s cash box.

Later, Blanca asks Frida how things went with Yolo. Then Frida asks about when she can get a bra, after all, many of her friends have bras. Frida wants Blanca to go with her when she does buy her first bra.

Back at the restaurant, Pancho is getting tired of waiting. He tells Neto and Grecia he is going home. Neto encourages him to stay longer so they can talk. However, it’s obvious that Pancho is feeling hurt because Susana has forgotten their dinner date and made work the priority.

Finally, Susana dismisses her crew around 10:30. As she goes over he schedule for the next day, she realizes she forgot a dinner date with Pancho!

Crisanta calls Linda to tell her she will meet with her early in the morning. Then Imelda wants to know who she was talking to. Then Guido comes to the door asking to speak with Daniela. Hermoso starts barking. He comes barging into Daniela’s room with the babies to complain about her friend Carlos coming to his house to talk about foolishness concerning his parents deaths and Gabriel’s death. Guido really goes off on her telling her that Carlos is not a good companion for her and that he is paranoid.

Daniela starts sighing and says she is sorry for what Carlos did as she knew nothing about it. (For some reason, Guido just stared at the humidifier for the babies.) “I’m going to have a serious talk with him about this. He just wanted to help me, he wants to help all of us.” Guido asks why Carlos would just come up with this out of nothing. Finally, Dani admits that this “did not come from nothing.” She shows him the texts she has been receiving. He reads the one that says, “Gabriel did not die the way everyone thinks he did.”


Labels:


Comments:
Cynthia, thanks for a great recap, I only wish the episode were a happier one.

Ariana asks her young daughter (I still don't know exactly how old Yolo is) for money, and then Yolo talks poor Frida into stealing from her own family, essentially. Yuk.

And, wow, did the prop on my beanie ever rev up when Carlos found an article in an Italian paper that said Guido's parents died or may have died from chronic poisoning. Nobody else seems to have ever seen this article, including the police in Italy.

Wow.

andy
 

You couldn't have created a more fitting title Cynthia.

Excellent recap.

“It feels like time is my enemy. I just want to see if I can freeze time for a while, when Eugenio is lucid.” Heart breaking.

“[I think he must have forgotten Marisól since she has been gone so long.]” Yes, I thought so too! I guess the other reason might be that they ran out of babies :) I always enjoy your thoughts and "takes" on the events Cynthia.

I also wondered why Guido was looking at the triplet's humidifier. I had a horrible thought he was going to put something sinister in it. But, I know the writers will not go certain places though and this is surely one of them.

I was shocked that Dani showed Guido the texts. I was delighted Carlos is far from the rather meek and mild character I'd labeled him in my mind. Poor Nonno. How will he ever be able to handle the fact his family has been murdered by Guido?

I'll just add that there is no need for me to even comment on the theft or the news that Guido's parents could have died from poisoning, andy you did it perfectly.

I like Pancho and Susana but their storyline seems relegated to the background with everything else life shattering taking center stage (as well it could). I've been worried as to how Eugenio's situation will be handled at the end of this and now I'm more worried than ever.

Last night, the actual episode and previews melded together for me. Therefore, I will only comment on what I'm sure I saw in the episode. Did Guido actually think Luigi was going to put off being paid and simply sail off into the sunset? A huge gap in his plan.

So it seems as though we are going to find out if Luigi is behind the texts. Or not.

Once again, you've come to the rescue Cynthia. Thank you!

Happy Friday all!

Diana
 

Cynthia, thanks for the excellent recap delightfully placed between the two pieces of print. I loved your comment about the ever absent Marisol.

Andy, “did the prop on my beanie ever rev up” is giving me a good laugh this morning. I am thinking that Yolo is around 16-17 like Ari and Temo.

Diana, I agree in your opinion of Carlos not being the “meek and mild character” we thought him to be. I was impressed that he went straight over to talk to Guido and Nonno. I hope he ends up with Dani by the end of this . I didn’t like how Guido eyed the triplet’s humidifier either..

Guido has decided to be cheap now? Bad idea. Luigi may be a career criminal but no fool.

I expected Yolo to be dishonest but was disappointed in Frida for being talked into stealing from her family. Yolo has been the proverbial bad influence but no adult has done very much to limit Frida’s exposure to Yolo eventhough Blanca has suspected as much. At this point it is immaterial, because Frida should know better. No sympathy from me. As for Ariana, she is despicable. As soon as she started talking about not being able to find work and not having money, I (and Yolo evidently) was thinking she was planning her exit. Too bad she didn’t leave with Yolo in tow.

It should be another good one tonight.


 

Cynthia, Thank you , for another great recap of every frustrating, scary detail.

Andy, I got a giggle and a strong image of the twirling propeller on your beanie. Maybe we have to sew some straps on our beanies at this point.

I hope that the writers DO NOT let Guido harm those dear triplets. Now that Carlos is hot on Guido's trail (#beanietime) I hope that he is not in danger.

Yolo is the bad seed, for sure. As my daughter likes to say, "there are givers and there are takers to" , and we certainly see both clearly in this novela.
 

Well now we understand why Ariana was interested in reconciling with Neto and the children. Dinero. Evidently it dried up with the lover so she's ready to be a wife and mother again. It will be disillusioning for Yolo but losing one's illusions is the first step towards eventual wisdom. Painful but effective.

Would like to skip all this pain in this story and whisk straight through to the happy ending but needs must. Thanks for keeping us informed and up to date Cynthia. Hope that the stress of your new role in the company is easing somewhat, though in my experience it takes a whole year to get comfortable in the new demands of a job. Hopefully you are faster at adapting than I am.

Happy Friday everyone. Gloomy and "moist" here. A true Ohio day with gray skies and threatening rain. But this too shall pass. Before you know it, I'll be complaining about the heat!
 

Thanks, Cynthia.

So disappointed in Frida. But I still have hope she'll tell Blanca.

I'm afraid if there's a Mi Marido 3 that Eugenio will no longer be around.

Andy, your beanie reving up is too funny. Wow Carlos is a pediatrician and a private investigator and has lots of free time to dote on Dani. He's definitely a keeper.
 

Jarifa: Sounds like somebody's going to blow the whistle on Guido & his mass murders soon.

I'm still not convinced Dani & the triplets will make it alive if Guido Duterte has his way.

Diana: Wake me up when Yolo gets her BIGLY anvil.

Kirby: Where are you ?
 

I doubt Eugenio won't be around much longer anyway.
 

Susanlynn: I'm afraid Dani & the triplets are goners.
 

+Thank you for your recap, Cynthia, and the screenshots of screens!

Linda's hair grew 12 inches this week! Wowsers!!! (LOL)

"[I think he must have forgotten Marisól since she has been gone so long.]"
I've forgotten Marisol, too.

Hopefully Guido staring at the triplets' room humidifier was just a red herring.

I just have to FFWD-> thru the AriTemo scenes. I'm so over it. Next . . .

It's hard to believe this will end in two weeks.


 

doris, the good thing about this ending in two weeks is that it shoukd be action-packed—I hope.
 

I wish they'd uncover Guido next week, so the last week is Guido-free.
 

Excellent recap, Cynthia! Wasn't Carlos taking a big chance in confronting Massimo and Guido? Even if Carlos doesn't know that Guido was the killer, someone dangerous seems to be snuffing out people who get in his way. Of course Temo should become a physical therapist! He obviously has a knack for it.
 

SpanProf, it surprised me that Dani hasn't been able to put the pieces together. I'm not totally convinced Carlos knows its Guido with absolute certainty.

Of course you hit the nail on the head that Temo has found his career.

Very astute.

Diana
 

Is it bad to say I’ m over the whole Temo/Ari storyline? At first I reallly really liked Temo. He seems so dependent on Ari.....now. That’s my opinion and I’m stickin’ to ir! Thanks again to the recappers; you are he best,
 

Thanks for the great recap! I really appreciate the translations of some specific lines...your translations of some of Blanca's lines made the storyline with Eugenio's Alzheimers even more poignant.

Surely Guido is about to be found out! I can't believe Dani showed him the e-mails she has been getting, it's as if she has no clue that HE might be the killer -- even though she suspected him after re-reading her diary.

I can't believe Frida took the money for Yolo. I am pretty sure she'll confess soon -- I think she is going to be eaten up with guilt.

I am sad the TN is coming to an end but the recent episodes have certainly been jam-packed! Can't wait for tonight!
 

The only telenovela trope that we have not seen yet on this show, IIRC, is a kidnapping. Maybe Guido will kidnap Yolo (We can only hope) or the triplets (oh noes!)? I am speculating, and have no idea what will happen. This is a spoiler free zone. Disclaimer: my theories have a 99% fail rate. 😜
 

.

Niecie, I'm another one who hopes they can finish with Guido, et al, soon. I would really like a few happy episodes to finish up, not just half an episode with the other half being the villanos making a final attempt to get their way. And I can do without a scene of the bad guys being abused in prison, thanks anyway.

:-)

andy
 

And maybe Ari & Temo could elope, or at least fade into the background. PSA delivered and absorbed, thanks. Now move along, nothing to see here.

andy
 

Thank you everyone for your comments. Jarifa, I'm sure I forgot to tell you yesterday that I loved your recap also from yesterday. Sometimes with my busy day, I just don't get a chance to comment since I sometimes stay at work till 6:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you Jarifa for noticing the Korean investor's name as Chun Ji. I sure didn't catch it.

Doris: "I just have to FFWD-> thru the AriTemo scenes. I'm so over it. Next . . ." I so can identify with your feelings there. And no harm in speculating on what might happen. I speculate a lot too.

Andy: "And, wow, did the prop on my beanie ever rev up when Carlos found an article in an Italian paper that said Guido's parents died or may have died from chronic poisoning." LOL...makes me think they are all living in a TN bubble.

Diana: I'm glad someone else noticed Guido staring at the babies' humidifier. It made me think his evil mind was up to something. I'm sure he wasn't thinking, "I need to get one of those things for myself."

Judy B: True, since Ariana has run out of money and probably dumped by her lover, now she wants to come back. But it's only because she wants a meal ticket.

Span Prof: I agree, Carlos was taking a big chance at bringing out his suspicions. Maybe he is artfully putting Guido on the defense.

Lynn: I try my best at trying to summarize when I translate. I pick out what I feel are the most important lines.

We shall see what tonight brings and see if Guido has anymore evil plans.


 

Cynthia - " I'm sure he wasn't thinking, "I need to get one of those things for myself."" of course, with all Guido's health issues, maybe he WAS checking out the brand so he could buy one for his own personal use. (lol)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder