Thursday, May 07, 2020

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): Cennet, 100 Días para Enamorarnos, La Reina del Sur 2 (edición especial), y más: Week of May 4, 2020

TELEMUNDO WEEKEND EDITION (continuación)

Here's Page 2 for the week.  The current evening telenovelas are as follows (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
  • 8-9PM -    Cennet
  • 9-10PM - 100 Días para Enamorarnos
  • 10-11PM - La Reina del Sur 2 (edición especial)
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation.   Since discussions of all the Telemundo novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement,this group DOES NOT DISCUSS previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production.  Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin.  This includes references to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel.  Thanks for your cooperation!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
100 dias. Wow! Sit com city! Daniel and Plutarco are interested in the same girl! What I don't understand is why Sol would be interested in Plutarco. He is old enough to be her father.
 

"100 DIAS":

SpanProf: What could possibly go wrong ?
 

100 días

SpanProf, I hate to admit this, but I'm still not sure who is who. I thought Sol was one of the high school girls, and that Daniel was very interested in her. However, I thought Plutarco was interested in the young woman from the gym whom he met when his car knocked into her as she was riding a bicycle. I don't think her name was Sol, though I can't remember what it was. I think at one point she told Plutarco that she's 25, and that seems about right--i.e., not a teenager still in high school. True, I don't see why she would be interested in Plutarco, who is probably 15-20 years older than she is, but there's no accounting for taste (and not just in telenovelas). :-)

One sign of how weird this telenovela is is that Emiliano often seems to be the voice of reason. That was certainly true last night, when he lit into Luis for wanting to have another child with Jimena when what Luis should be doing is talking to both Jimena and Aurora honestly and somehow resolving the situation before it explodes in his face.
 

100 dias. Could Sol be lying about her age? That could cause real problems! I've seen this plot several times on Law and Order SVU, although if she is at least 18, she wouldn't be doing anything illegal (just stupid) if she has a relationship with Plutarco.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

100 dias.

Juanita: Sol, the girl Daniel(Plutarco's son) is interested in is the same one who Plutarco almost ran over. She introduced herself as Soledad, 25yrs, works at the gym. Earlier, we had seen her telling Lucia(the girl Ale likes) that 'chicos' their age only think about memes, so she likes them older. I guess the gym job is what takes most of her time, that's why she has Daniel doing the homework alone. Also, I think she lied about her age, if she is in the same class as Daniel, they should be of the same age...

OT: I'm finding myself referring to Plutarco as Amando, because of Betty in NY... But I like him. I've liked him as an actor since I saw him the first time on Tormenta en el Paraiso with Sara Maldonado, years ago.

ReplyDelete
 

100 días

Thanks very much, SpanProf and mwendwaE, for setting me straight about Sol. Sigh. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the scenes involving the high school kids, but they just didn't interest me. Of course, if I had waited until tonight's episode, I'd have figured it out for myself, but....
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder