Friday, December 25, 2020

Coming to a Screen Near You...in 2021

Greetings, Caraymates and Happy Holidays!

 

Another telenovela year comes to an end and I’m sure you are wondering what 2021 has in store for us. In last year’s “Coming Soon” pages, I listed some TNs that are yet to be seen, but have already aired in Mexico. These include: Soltero Con Hijas and La Mexicana y El Güero; so, we may see these some time next year. As for “new” TNs, grab a seat in the patio and let me tell you what I know (or have found). Before I start, I do want to put in some disclaimers—

The information you are about to read was gathered from a variety of sources including, “Univision,” “People en Español,” “La Opinion,” “Wikipedia,” “Forbes,” “Las Estrellas,” and "MediaVillage”.  The articles/webpages read are dated from as far back as Spring, 2020; so changes may have been made by the powers that be in the production companies (and I am not privy to the changes). As you will note, I have very little information about release dates, but this page will be updated periodically throughout the 2021 year with any additional information I come across. If you have current or more accurate information to share, please do so; it will be greatly appreciated and used to update the page. So onward we go---

 

I. TELEVISA/UNIVISION

QUERERLO TODO – PRODUCED BY IGNACIO SASA MADERO

Premieres on Jan. 4th at 3PM!!

If you’ve been hoping for a TN that has some semblance to the traditional TNs of yesteryear, this is it!  According to Adriana Noel, “it's the perfect novela to watch in the afternoon. A lot of beanie moments, but a true classic, with the big rancho, the disputed herencia, lost child, madre dolorida, the town priest, the cantina... you name it, this novela has it all.”  

Quererlo Todo (To Want Everything) is an adaptation of the Argentine telenovela titled Herencia de Amor created by Enrique Estevanez. It stars the infamous RL couple, Michelle Renaud and Danilo Carrera, as the lead protagonists. This story takes place in a picturesque small town called "El Rosario", where the Montes family, heirs of "La Noria" farm, will fight tooth-n-nail for wealth and power. In this story, Valeria Fernández (Michelle Renaud), a beautiful and successful model, has been the lifelong girlfriend of Leonel Montes (Victor Gonzalez) without ever questioning her love for him. After Leonel's father, a landowner with mucho dinero, dies, a war begins between the heirs for the fortune. In the midst of this battle, enters Mateo Santos (Danilo Carrera), son of the executor of the inheritance; and Valeria will fall head over heels with his nobility and passion for life.

Among the cast you will also see: Sara Corrales, Scarlet Gruber, Alexis Ayala, Olivia Bucio, Eugenia Cauduro, Luz Maria Jerez, Roberto Blandon, Mimi Morales, Juan Angel Esparza (he plays the priest, Father Gabriel!), Claudia Troyo, and Sachi Tamashiro.

 

¿TE ACUERDAS DE MI? – PRODUCED BY CARMEN ARMENDÁRIZ

Premiere Date: January 18

¿Te Acuerdas de Mi? (Do You Remember Me?) is an upcoming telenovela which will premiere in Mexico on January 18th.  This is another Turkey rebake, errr..remake, of a series titled Queen of the Night. It stars Gabriel Soto and Fátima Molina as the protagonists. Pedro Cáceres (Gabriel Soto) is in a marriage of convenience to his boss’s daughter when he meets and falls in love with Vera (Fátima Molina) on a business trip. Pedro decides to give up everything for Vera, but, Olmo, the boss/father-in-law (Guillermo García Cantú) finds out and threatens to kill Vera; so, Pedro remains in his unhappy marriage of convenience.

Years later, Pedro finds Vera once again, but, as always, there are unforeseen circumstances which will keep them apart. It so happens that Olmo meet Vera (unaware that she was Pedro’s past love) and falls in love with her too; so, he brings her home with him and introduces her to the not-so-happy familia! Sorpresa for Pedro!

Among the cast members are also: Rebecca Jones, Juan Carlos Barreto, Alejandro de la Madrid, Ana Bertha Espín, Pedro Sicard, Federico Ayos and Marisol del Olmo.

 

FUEGO ARDIENTE – PRODUCED BY CARLOS MORENO


Premiere Date: Unknown

Fuego Ardiente  is an upcoming telenovela filmed in CDMX and Sonora. The story revolves around the love of two main couples. Carlos Ferro and Mariana Torres bring life to the first couple, Alexa and Gabriel Sonora. Claudia Ramirez who plays Irene Ferrer will have her own love woes when she falls in love with Fernando (José María de Tavira), a marine biologist. In Sonora the main “home” will actually be a farm that produces olive oil so we will be learning about that process. Kuno Becker who has the role of Joaquin Ferrer and Claudia Martin who plays Martina Ferrer will be the main antagonists.

Others in the cast will include Arturo Peniche, Laura Flores, Fernando Ciangherotti , Barbara Islas, Yolanda Ventura, Sebastian Poza and Carlos Speitzer

 

¿QUE LE PASA A MI FAMILIA?– PRODUCED BY JUAN OSORIO

Premiere Date: Unknown

¿ Que Le Pasa a Mi Familia” (What Is Happening to My Family?) is a adaptation of the Korean series, “What Happened to My Family?” It is a dramedy which stars Mane de La Parra and Eva Cedeño as the protagonists. Regina Rueda (Eva) is a woman with clear goals and the perseverance to achieve them. She is and Executive assistant to the president of a prestigious company that makes clothes and shoes. After a painful relationship, Regina no longer believes in love, but (you guessed it) destiny brings her another opportunity to experience a wonderful romance with Patricio Iturbide (Mane).

Casts members include: Diana Bracho, René Casados, César Évora, Gonzalo Peña, Paulina Matos, Julián Gil, Julio Bracho, and Emilio Osorio (surprised?)…among others.

 

LA HIJA DEL EMBAJADOR– PRODUCED BY NGM & 03 MEDYA

Premiere Date: March 2, 2021

La Hija del Embajador  (The Ambassador’s Daughter) is an upcoming Turkish telenovela starring Neslihan Atagül (we saw her in Amor Eterno) and Engen Akyürek.as Sancar Efeoğlu and Nare Ḉelebi, respectively. They have been in love since childhood, but Nare’s father who, of course, has a very prestigious position, is against the relationship. Sancar and Nare decide to run away together and secretly get married, but the young bride suddenly disappears. Sancar thinks that Nare had a change of heart, but it was her father who is responsible for her disappearance. Years later, Sancar and Nare find each other again, but Sancar is on the verge of getting married to another woman. And so begins the struggle between a true love which never dies and the resentments and obligations of current relationships.

 

II. TELEMUNDO

BUSCANDO A FRIDA – PRODUCED BY TELEMUNDO GLOBAL STUDIOS

Premiere Date: Jan. 26, 2021

Buscando a Frida  (Looking for Frida) is an American drama series filled with suspense and intrigue. It stars Eduardo Santamarina as Abelardo Pons and Ximena Herrera as Marcela Bribiesca who are a very successful couple and live in what seems a happy and perfect world with their daughters. During Abelardo’s birthday bash, his daughter, Frida (Victoria White), mysteriously disappears without any trace.

An investigation is initiated which brings to light some very dark family secrets; secrets of lies and resentments that, in time, turning everyone into a suspect in Frida’s disappearance and unmasking a family that is far from perfect.

Also in the cast are: Alejandra Barros as Rafaela Pons, Rubén Zamora as Salvador Terán, Grettell Valdez as Gabriela Pons and Jorge Luis Moreno as Ángel Olvera.

 

LA SUERTE DE LOLI – PRODUCED BY TELEMUNDO GLOBAL STUDIOS

Premiere Date: Jan, 26, 2021

La Suerte de Loli  (Loli’s Luck) is another upcoming telenovela which is an adaptation of the Colombian series of the same name. In this story, Silvia Navarro takes on the role of Loli who is a very successful radio producer for Global Radio Studios. She is free-spirited single woman who has never found true love so she has decided never to have a child. Destiny interferes when her best friend Mariana (Jacky Bracamontes) dies and she takes on guardianship of her friend’s children. As you can guess, Loli’s world turns topsy turvy as she faces her new reality, a reality which she believes she is not qualified to deal with.

Included in the cast are: Osvaldo Benavides, Gaby Espino, Joaquin Ferreira, Mariana Seoane and Rodrigo Vidal. There will also be special appearances by Carlos Ponce, Jeimy Osorio and Jesús Moré.

 

CAFÉ CON AROMA A MUJER – PRODUCED BY TELEMUNDO GLOBAL STUDIOS AND RCN TELEVISION

Premiere Date: May 25 ,2021

Café con Aroma a Mujer  (Coffee with the Scent of a Woman) is an upcoming telenovela which is an adaptation of the Colombian series of the same name. There have been two other adaptations” Cuñado Seas Mía and Destilando Amor where we came to know Angelica Rivera as Gaviota. This TN brings back William Levy back to our home screens; and he is accompanied by Laura Lodoños and Carmen Villalobos. In fact, there has been quite a fuss about this being Carmen Villalobos’s first antagonist role.  

The story revolves around Gaviota (Laura Lodoñes) who, along with her mother, comes to the grand Hacienda Casablanca to pick the coffee from the second harvest of the year. This time around is quite special for Gaviota since she thinks it will be her last time of picking someone else’s coffee. Octavio Vallejo, owner of the hacienda, has promised to give her a piece of land as a reward for saving him from a kidnapping. Unfortunately, Octavio dies prior to finalizing the deal; and Gaviota must now rely on the heirs to honor their father’s promise…not an easy task, but it is here where Gaviota meets Sebastián (William Levy), one of Octavio’s sons who had been living abroad. There is an immediate and strong attraction between the two, but it seems impossible for the two to be together since they come from totally different worlds and, as always, there is another woman, Lucía Sanclamente, who is an elegant woman of class. Lucía can be very sweet, patient, and sensible, but she can also be very manipulative, shrewd, and obsessive. She fights for Sebastián, the love of her life, who is the perfect man who can give her the family of her dreams.   


MALVERDE: EL SANTO  PATRÓN – PRODUCED BY TELEMUNDO GLOBAL STUDIOS


Premiere Date: Unknown (Filming will start at the beginning of 2021)

Malverde: El Santo Patrón is a biographical account, inspired by the true story of the life of the Mexican bandit, Jesús Malverde. This action-packed story is of a young boy, born in Sinaloa, Mexico in 1870. He grows to become a legendary figure who is known to protect the people—the innocent, the poor and the oppressed, as well as narcos and criminals.

Heading the cast was initially set to be, Fernando Colunga, but instead we will be seeing Pedro Fernández as Malverde. He will be accompanied by other greats such as Carolina Miranda (Senora Acero), Mark Tacher (whom we have seen on Univisión and Telemundo), and Alejandro Nones (La Piloto and Amar a Muerte).


Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
telemundo, proximas

Thanks so much for doing this, Rgv Chick! I'm very excited about Silvia Navarro's starring in La Suerte de Loli. And I had not even heard about Malverde: El Santo Patrón, let along that it would star {gasp} Fernando Colunga!

¡Muchísimas gracias!
 

Thank you Chickie, I was looking forward to your proximas.

On my watch list: Loli (because of Silvia), Café (because of William, but also the original with Guy Ecker is one of may Favorite novelas ever).

As for the rest, Fuego ardiente deserves a look, because of Carlos Moreno, who I like a lot, the Gabriel Soto has an appealing story, but I don't care too much about him.

The rest look meh,the Fernando Colunga story is not why I watch novelas.

Watching Loli poster, I wonder if there was a last minute change, since Aaron Diaz is in it, but Osvaldo Benavides is listed as the prota and is in the trailers, too.

Again, thanks, Chickie! Great job resuming all the million little details that we constantly find online.
 

Thanks, RgvChick. So many possibilities! I cannot wait for “Malverde”.
 

RgvChick

Thank you so much for posting this. It also helps reading everyone's comments about what they will want to watch.

I've stopped watching FC since he has aged. I didn't see Pasión y Poder (also I hate tattoos). I don't wish to change his top #1 spot on my TBLMOE list. Sebastian Rulli is número 2.


I don't like comedies, but will try SN's new novela. I was able to stay with MCET and I like SN, so I'll try it.
 

RGV Chick: Looking forward to seeing Carmen Villalobos as an antagonist in "CAFE".
 

Rgv Chick, Thank you for the synopsis, screen shots and juicy details.

Right now, QUERERLO TODO, is at the top of my list because I've "...been hoping for a TN that has some semblance to the traditional TNs of yesteryear"! :) And if Adriana Noel recommends it, that is as good as gold.

Also interested in ¿Te Acuerdas de Mi? and FUEGO ARDIENTE, depending on when they air.

Thanks as always Rgv Chick! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Diana
 

OMG! Sefirin Kızı! It is still airing in Turkey and I adjust my work schedule to live stream it every Monday afternoon. I started watching because of Engin and Neslihan. Ratings are great and there is a big international community of viewers, many of them Latinos. We are on episode 34.

I saw Gecenin Kraliçesi/Queen of the Night. It was only 15 episodes, 2+ hours each. Curious about what they will do with the TN remake.

I’ll be watching Loli and I’m hoping we get more Caraymates over to the Telemundo patio for this. Also interested and willing to try Café con Aroma de Mujer and Malverde.

Thanks so much, Rgv Chick!

dondi356
 

Muchísimas gracias, Rgv Chick! I've been wondering what new TNs were coming -- and even if the pandemic had put a hold on them. I'm putting Malverde at the top of my watch list. I've been taping Alborada and Mañana es para siempre, coming very late to the Fernando Colunga fan club! Hopefully this TN will be a good historical drama and shed light on the real Malverde for his Robin Hood ways, not some narco stuff. I take it FC won't be a hunk in Malverde, but I'm expecting action, intrigues, and some swords.

I'll probably check out Café con aroma a mujer. But after seeing Destilanda amor nearly twice, I'm not sure if I can watch without constantly comparing the leads in my mind to Eduardo Yañez and Angelica Rivera in DA.

Honestly, I intend to check out the premiere of each one of these TNs to see which one sticks to me. Sometimes it's the actors, sometimes it's the story.

Happy Holidays, everyone! Wishing you peace and joy.
 

Thanks, everyone! It is my pleasure to bring you whatever news I can about what's on the TN horizon.

Juanita, Jarifa and Niecie, I do hope Malverde comes to fruition. Last year, there was mention of some upcoming TNs that never aired here in the US or in Mexico. We'll just have to wait n hope for a good FC fix :-)

Adriana Noel, thank you for catching that "blooper" on the promo pic. Aaron Diaz was slated to be the lead male up until November. It irks me when they jump the gun and post promo pics when the actors are not yet confirmed. They did the same thing with Que Pasa Con Mi Familia?. There was a big to-do about Ariadne Diaz agreeing to play the role and then lots of excitement that Jose Ron would join her once again as the lead male protag...but it fizzled out when Jose Ron refused the offer and, shortly after, Ariadne, dropped out. Anywho, I changed the pic and it now shows the correct cast members (crossing my fingers :-)

Victoria, I'm going to try out Loli too...just because of SN; she's one of my favs.

Steve, there was so much hoopla about Carmen being a first-time antagonist. I will be curious to watch how she does; though I've noticed that many actors do such a grand job when they turn "antagonistic." Big Ed Yanez was/is very impressive in Falsa Identidad.

Diana, I'm so glad you will be able to watch Quererlo Todo! Me thinks we will have a fantastic patio form!

dondi356, I was excited when I saw Neslihan as the lead female in La Hija del Embajador. I really enjoyed watching her in Amor Eterno...but I have to admit Burak Özçivit was my attraction :-)

Niecie, I tend to shy away from remakes myself for the same reason, but William Levy...oh my, I won't be able to resist at least dropping in LOL
 

Rgv Chick - thank you for your summary of our upcoming telenovelas. ♥


I'm still interested in LOLI, and will see some of you at the Telemundo table on The Patio.

I'll also give Quererlo Todo a try. It might be hokey enough to be fun.

And, wow, another Koreanovela adaptation! That might be interesting. Or not. ;-)

Happy New Year, everyone, and keep healthy!!!
 

Rapes, Robberies, Shooting, Stabbing, Murder and Mayhem, but No MORE LIES.
 

Chickie, thanks for the news on upcoming shows.

I dont think I get Telemundo.

I just started watching " Brigerton" on Netflix based on historical romance series from 20 years ago.
 

❤️susanlynn - we don’t have Netflix but I have enjoyed Julia Quinn’s Bridgerton series of books. All HEAs ��.
 

Ms Chickie thanks for presenting this to us. I'm lookin forward to
Seeing neslihan again. But I will miss barrak. But this leading guy might get my attention too.
That one with Silvia has caught my attention to. She is very good with comedies and drama.
That one with Gabriel Soto sounds interesting also.
Telemundo puts out some really good
Tns. They have English subtitles too. I wish univision did.
These shows sound really good. I hope the actors stay safe so we can see the shows through together.

Hey chicky did you happen to see the number of episodes of any of these tns?

Hope yall are enjoying the holidays
And happy new year. Stay safe!
 

Rgv Chick, thanks so much for this great summary. Sounds like a good array for us to look forward to. Right now, the only thing I'm watching is the re-run of Manana es para siempre.

I truly hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a much improved New Year!
 

Doris, looking forward to seeing you in the Loli and Quererlo patios; your snark always gives me a good laugh.

Susanlynn, it’s too bad you don’t get Telemundo. In my area, it’s a local channel...maybe you have it and haven’t run across it???

Nina, the only TN that I found info on number of episodes was Quererlo Todo and a specific amount wasn’t given; it only indicated “more than 100 episodes”.

Paloma, it’s always nice to “hear” from you; hopefully you’ll enjoy some of the new TNs and join in the patios :-)
 

Rgv Chick, thanks so much for the info! It looks like you put a lot of effort into gathering and presenting it -- it's appreciated.

Diana, I will definitely sit myself down with a cup of something for the premiere of Quererlo Todo. I love the old-fashioned tns. Give me a priest, a small town, and some open land and I'm interested.

Like Niecie, I need to sample everything and see what sticks...but I'm also really looking forward to Cafe con Aroma de Mujer. The hacienda looks beautiful, and Colombians speak such lovely Spanish.

Basically, if there's someone in the official photo wearing a cowboy hat, it's a good sign.
 

Rgv Chick, I love reading your posts, they are all so cool!

Telemundo is the only Spanish station I've ever seen, Malverde tweaks my interest but Telemundo has been making bad decisions for a long time now, I wonder if they have enough creative talent left to tell a good story.

did you say Burak Özçivit, I became captivated by "the Magnificent Century" and "Kosem" that Telemundo gave us a taste of, and I came back for more, every night it's a hard ride and a sword fight, I run to the net to see "Dirilis:Ertugrul", I'm now on season 3 of 5, like a good book, longer is better, but hey, the sequel "Kurulus Osman" stars Burak Özçivit, a fun to watch, action adventure (with some powerful moments), free to watch at your leisure.

https://kayifamily.com/tv-show/kurulus-osman/

 

Diana, thank you for the piropo😁Quererlo Todo is mindless fun, if a patios forms, I might drop by just for the laughs.

Niecie, I know what you mean. I could never get into Destilando because the original was so vivid in my memory. I still watched it, though, because I never get tired of the story.

Chickie, I think I would have prefered Aaron in Loli, but Osvaldo might be the better actor. I was following the Ariadne /Jose Ron story, too, having them as protas would have attracted viewers just for the gossip haha...To bad they both dropped out, I wonder what that was all about really.

Nina, I hope the teams stay safe, too, there has already been a report of one covid case in the cast of Loli.😔

Anonymous, who might you be and what novela are you watching ? 😆

Susanlynn, I plan to start watching Bridgerton in January, when my daughters go back to school. Need to focus, you know:)) If you care to try one of the Telemundo novelas, there are ways to do it 😉

Blue Lass, your snarkometer will go off the rails with Quererlo todo. I'm afraid you might not survive it ( nor will the Patio).😆
 

Thank you, deb! and thank you for the links you provided on the Telemundo page! I haven't watched any of the series you mentioned, but I must say that if Burak was/is in them, just watching him makes them enticing. I'll have to be more vigilante of those Turkish TNs :-)

Adriana, I don't think I've watched anything with Aaron, but I have seen Osvaldo...not bad on these old eyes :-)

Anon 2:21, Saturday: I think I know which TN you are watching...the one with empirical lies that are double and triple whoppers with lots of sides??? :-) Ha! Burger King would have been a good sponsor 🤣

For those of you who watch Daytime TNs, "Amores Verdaderos" will end on Tuesday, Dec.30th and will be replaced by "La Doble Vida de Estela Carrillo."
 

Well, I think I found Telemundo. It is not listed in thetv schedule I get (TV Weekly.) Of course, that schedule is still listing Amor Eterno and Te Doy de Vida !and I haven't gotten this week's issue yet.
 

"Basically, if there's someone in the official photo wearing a cowboy hat, it's a good sign."

LOL!!!


susanlynn - If your TV cable/dish provider has a "guide" listing of all your channels and schedule of shows, sometimes you can do a Search for a show. It's worth a try. That's how I stumbled across Reina de Corazones ... when I was scrolling thru the Comcast Guide.
If you're on a digital antenna, then I don't know how it could be found.
 

susanlynn - I meant to type in "onscreen guide" as in, on the TV screen. Not a printed guide.
 

Susanlynn, if the channel you found normally has "Todo Por Mi Hija" at 9PM and "Falsa Identidad 2" at 10PM (weekdays), then you found it!! These couple of weeks are confusing since there are so many pre-emptions.
 

Thanks so much, Ms. Chick, for the terrific list of 2021 novelas!!!

I'll be watching Loli for sure, and I'm pleased to see that some folks on the Uni patio will be sitting down with us, margaritas in hand. Silvia is quite the draw!

I'm close to the end of re-watching Alborada. It's been quite a time commitment since it's two hours daily at noon, perfect for using the DVR. Because of this, I've only read about some of the interesting things now on Netflix. I suppose it's good for my Spanish because everything I watch is now in Spanish.

Blue Lass, loved the "cowboy hat" reference. Yep, I miss those rancho novelas and hope that Quererlo todo fits the bill. Not so many kindly priests on Telemundo.
 

I'm watching Quererlo Todo and enjoying it, I believe it's worth a try to anyone interested.
 

Adriana & Niece

How would you guys rate the original 'Cafe'?


 

Who has replaced BlogMom as blog administrator?

I was thinking about revising the table on the sidebar, 'Telenovelas recommended by our crack bloggers and aficionadas'>. I made the last revision to the 'Recommended Telenovelas' table on November 2014.

I have some extra time on my hands so I thought it was time to update the table. Boy does time seen to fly by!

I just need to know who can post the Voting/Rating Sheet for the new novelas aired from 2015 to those that have ended was of today, so that I can update the table.
 

O/T Niece

If you like traditional Mexican telenovelas, please try the other two novelas in Carla Estrada's 'Telenovelas de época', which star Fernando Colunga: Amor Real (my number 2 best novela of all times) and Pasión (my number 3 best novela of all times). They were rated in the top 5 by other Caraymates. They are all available on YouTube in a playlist. I've added the links which have the best quality.


Alborada was #1
90 Episodes
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaY6GO9IkzlAlMVeXA6y5vU7uvB8P0z1o

Amor Real #2
95 Episodes
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-nb2EqCDGvfx7iwlSYT5a-ugin1QNYR2

Corazón Salvaje #3
(1993 version) ONLY
80 Episodes
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNNGXSKBzVnuB1RpOEWnKZyZ4qvrc-jqg

Pasión #4
95 Episodes

You might have seen them already.


 

"Who has replaced BlogMom as blog administrator?"

RGV and Kirby

 

Victoria, Cafe was one of the firts novelas I ever watched, so everything was still rather new for me.
The story was fresh and different. It had a lot of what we now call novela cliches, like poor girl falls for rich boy, there is a make-over somewhere along the way, the lies, the misunderstandings, nasty villains, but the writing was very good. There was the cafe who had become a character, all the secondary colorful characters, the music(the fact that Gaviota sings becomes a huge plot point and an OMG moment in the novela). And above it all, the main couple, who sizzled. If you haven't yet seen photos of Guy Ecker in his 30's I suggest you do an online search. He was truly good-looking and he gave his character that something that made you root for him no matter what. The "will they won't they" was perfectly acted, the passion was palpable. Still one of the best novels I've ever watched.
 

AN

Thank you so much for answering my question about Café. I really like Guy Ecker 'La mentira' is one of my favorites, so I'll definitely try to find the novela to stream.
 

Oh, yes, La Mentira is in my top 10, too. I think you can find Cafe on youtube. Maybe we "meet " on the new Cafe patio and compare notes.
 

SusyQ I was lookin at something 2 maybe 3 weeks ago, I was trying to see when impire was gonna be back on cuz they were prompted for some reason and in its place was "Amore Eterno",And I'm like what is going on? And it was up there a few
Nights too. But they corrected it.
As much as I loved seeing those gorgeous long eyelashes on kemal I
Dont want to see that show again, . the end was to painful. The worst ending I've ever seen in a love story, just so unfair to the folks
Watching. I hope none of these new
Ones coming up don't have no wonky
Endings where the good guy has to die to save the love of his life while the bastard that made their lives a living hell dies with him.
That is just wrong. Did not mean to turn this into a rant, just need a good story to happen, we are really
Need some joy. O well whatever.

 

Nina

Oh how right you are....
 

Victoria, thanks for the links. I haven't seen #2-#4, but now I'm adding them to my see list.
 

Nina..I am so with you on that awful ending of Amor Eterno. I was sorry I watched it . It made me sad\mad.
 

I had seen Kara Sevda/Amor Eterno previously, but according to the blog rules, I couldn't warn everyone of what was coming at the end. Many viewers were upset with that horrible ending.

dondi356
 

I wish you a HAPPY new year. Hope the new telenovelas will be amazing! I'm wathing Quererlo Todo at the moment too
 

Quererlo todo

Alexis Ayala is great in this telenovela! Except for Victor González and Alejandro Tommasi, I've never seen most of the other main characters.
 

Quererlo Todo
Speaking of actors I just realized some FUN actor trivia!!

Alejandro Tomassi stars in this telenovela too. His co-star Manuel Ojeda starred as the main antagonico in the original Laberintos de Pasion while Tomassi starred as antagonico in the remake Corazon Que Miente.

Likewise Tomassi was the main antagonist in the original El Manantial while Alexis Ayala was the loathsome antagonist in the remake La Sombra del Pasado.

How time flies by lol
 

The beautiful thing about 'Quererlo todo' is that it is set in the same hacienda as 'Amor Bravío' and the long distance shots are more amplified than in 'Amor Bravío', so one gets to appreciate more the total scope of this beautiful hacienda.
 

I watch Quererlo todo and I love it!! I love the old fashioned tns and I love Michele Renaud and her relationship with Danilo Carrera was sweet. Too bad they broke up but on good terms. I wish someone would recap Quererlo Todo soon though
 

Welcome, David! I’m watching Quererlo Todo too and so are some others. It is being discussed on the “Daytime TNs” pages which are published on Mondays and Thursdays. There is someone who is providing some recaps for it and you are very welcome to join the discussion. Check it out!
 

Welcome, David! I’m watching Quererlo Todo too and so are some others. It is being discussed on the “Daytime TNs” pages which are published on Mondays and Thursdays. There is someone who is providing some recaps for it and you are very welcome to join the discussion. Check it out!
 

How do I find the Daytime TNs pages please?
 

David, just go to the Caray! Caray! main page. The most recent pages are listed there so just scroll down to find the “Daytime TNs” pages.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder