Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Mi Fortuna es Amarte #43 Tuesday 4/26/22

 Ah, the life of a blogger. . . . technical difficulties get even the best of us. That being the situation, I am  posting a discussion page on behalf of Jardinera for this episode. 

Here are a few notes from tonight's episode:

-Adrián tells Natalia that Vero set him up. Natalia is not interested in getting back with him. He insists that he will not give up trying to win her back.

-The sample offerings of Natalia's tortillas españolas in the barrio goes well in spite of her not being there.

-Adrián becomes aware of Natalia's new business and her two partners during  Regina's live stream covering the event. 

-Fernanda tells Natalia to do something for herself and go for it with Chente.  Later, Fernanda asks what Chente feels for Natalia and after hearing how he strongly he feels about her, she has to toast to him.

-Claudio visits Granny Magos to write her will. She wants most of her property, which is in real estate, to be divided between her three grandsons equally and one piece of property to be given to Elodoro Flores who is her novio.  He  just happens to be quite a bit younger than she is and has given her  "torrid romance."  ; )

-Félix is still looking for Vale and after talking to him, Olga is now doubting Vale's story: Vale looks like a whore in the photos and Félix said he was her cousin. Chole tells Vale that she has to file charges against Félix. It is her only way out. Félix tells Olga he could help her be a model. (sure . . . )

-Mario gets the garage and rooming house as payment from Connie. Tavo and Chole are overjoyed. 

-Connie is the only one to remember Natalia's birthday. Andrea is organizing a party for her at Connie's house with Regina and Tere. Chente finds out it is Natalia's birthday from Fernanda and invites her out to dinner. She and he both get all dressed up and it looks like a romantic evening could be ahead. Earlier, she tells Ben it is her b-day and he gives her a drawing as a gift and a hug to make her feel better.

Please add your own notes and observations.  

Labels:


Comments:
Jarifa: Nice abbreviated version of the recap from tonight's episode.

Steve Boudreaux
 

Jarifa, thanks for this recap, short but sweet. My condolences to Jardinera, I wrestle with tech endlessly and have the bruises to prove it.

Well, much of this episode was Natalia's birthday, that nobody but Adrián remembered. He's really a smooth operator, "You will be mine whether you want to or not." Just what every girl wants to hear.

I don't really know why Natalia was quite so very upset; stuff happens. But I also find it hard to believe that nobody remembered, not even her mother who was there when she was born   :-)

Nor Mario, who thinks he's in love with her and has known her for years. Incidentally, if he said anything to Valentina about her being in love with him I missed it. That was a disappointment. But maybe I was dozing again.

So only Constanza or Andrea, I didn't get which, finally remembered about Natalia's birthday.

Anyway, Chente now knows, thanks to Fernanda, and he's going for broke. Perfect timing, too, because poor Natalia wants to be feted a bit on her birthday. Maybe Chente will have better luck this time with the very dolled-up Nata.

I don't like the combination of Félix and Olga, especially as Olga has not yet seen the light (I keep hoping) while Félix probably never will.

Andy
 

Thanks Jarifa, I had thought Chole was distrusting Valentina so I’m glad you cleared that up. And I can actually can see Olga going off with Felix, with the dream of becoming a model and then ending up having to do what Felix had planned for Valentina.

I guess Adrian is now going to try and destroy all Natalia’s happiness and plans! And Granny Magos seems to have quite a bit of property in addition to a young novio!
Liz
 

Steve, thanks.

Andy, thanks for the laughs this morning. I, too, wanted to know what happened after Vale told Mario she was in love with him. His expression indicated that he wasn't totally disgusted by the idea. No such luck. Even though I dislike Olga, the fact that she might be ripe pickings for Félix the pimp gave me the creeps. Can't wait to see THE date tonight!

Loved the fact that Granny Magos had to include her much younger lover in her will. I would love to know the back stories of some of these characters.
 

Fortuna

Thank you , Jardinera, Chickie for the recap. Gee, I was being sarcastic when I commented in the last episode that Con, Andrea, and Adrian were planning a surprise party for Nat. Wow. It's a surprise to me , for sure. Those three are hateful to her , but now a party????

Abuela has property and a young novio....another surprise.

The thought of evil Olga falling on Fast Felix's line is intriguing .

I watched a Turkish dizi in which they sang " I'm glad you were born..." On someone's birthday. I thought that was such a sweet sentiment.
 

Jardinera, I am sorry that you are having technical difficulties. Hope you are able to get your issues resolved quickly.

Jarifa, I wish I were able to emulate your amazing writing. You capture everything necessary, say it sensationally and succinctly and convey every emotion perfectly.

I was only able to glance up a few times and have to say that Natalia looked absolutely stunning in her evening wear. Susanna Gonzalez is the epitome of elegance and style.

Natalia telling Ben about her birthday and his huge hug was heartwarming.

Is anyone else nervous that Claudio is writing Magos' will? The possibilities as to what could go wrong are endless! And I'm delighted Magos has a novio. I hope we get to see him.

Connie was the one who remembered Natalia's birthday. I still have my beanie on regarding that little nugget. Andy, your "But I also find it hard to believe that nobody remembered, not even her mother who was there when she was born :-)" made me laugh and mirrored my sentiments exactly.

Olga and Felix seem like the match made in hell. "I can actually can see Olga going off with Felix, with the dream of becoming a model and then ending up having to do what Felix had planned for Valentina". Perfect Liz.

I'm looking forward to watching this later and am so appreciative of your fantastic summary Jarifa - thank you!

Diana
 

It has been a busy day. Thanks for the comments and for stopping by the patio. Less than 3 hours to show time.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder