Sunday, June 11, 2023

Welcome back,Vix and Perdona Nuestros Pecados

 Hello everyone it is me Timotej Nidorfer aka CountxAlacran.I have three big news for you today and I am going to follow the order.First I am back in this community to help and discuss the shows(if I decide to watch them) 

The second is a salvation for you living in the stone age of DVR.For those not in the know Televisa has merged with Univision and has created a massive streaming service  Vix where the bulk of Televisa content lies in theory,I cannot try it yet because I dont want to spend money on VPN.But if anyone wants to bite the bullet to see what is on Vix and what is not,feel free!


Third is me deciding to go through the recaps posted in comments of Perdona Nuestros Pecados and converting them into actual documents/blogposts.Urban Antropologist,If you have any copies or if its organized on your computer let me know.I am doing this because its a shame that a telenovela doesnt get listed on the website because it wasnt posted about it,instead commented! 


Thank you for your attention!


Comments:
Hi, Count Alacrán.

Welcome back to Caray!! It’s very generous of you offer to convert the recaps for Perdona Nuestros Pecados into actual blogposts, but I would hate for you to go to all that trouble. ALL telenovelas that are recapped in their totality are listed whether they are posted as blogposts or posted as comments. The reason that recaps for most telenovelas are now posted as comments is because we don’t get enough volunteers to form a recapping team and because the patios became very small in membership. This was decided upon to save blog space. If a recapping team does form for a particular novela, then the recaps are posted as blogposts.

Once again, thank you for offering to do all this work, but please reconsider since it would take much of your time. And it might cause some confusion since “Perdona” is in its final episodes.
 

It wont be published as episode 58 or something like that ,it will be in chronological order when all the comment recaps have been collected.
 

Here is my way of work: I collect the text,put it in a document,give it titles and then I put it in an organized folder that will be sent to Urban Antropologist that will be at end of week cycle be sent to Urban.That os to ease the workflow.
 

I do have all of these as Apache Open Office word files in a single folder. All the recaps have titles. They would need to be proof-read as I sometimes neglect to do that on those docs due to my posting schedule. Length of each recap is four or five single-spaced pages. In the end it would be over 360 pages of text.
 

Alright thank good ness they are stored safe.If you need proofreading I can do it for you if you want i have the patience and the time.
 

If I had had the foresight I would have begun posting the episodes individually because the compressed way in which I have had to put the quoted dialogue bothers me in this format. However, that would also mean that there would have been eight pages per episode. I also might have had a different literary style for this tale.

These will eventually have an index to the recaps.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder