Monday, February 12, 2024

Daytime TNs...Y mas (#1), Week of Feb. 12, 2024.

Welcome to page 1 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


 8-10 AM: Sonadoras (Unimas)

10-11 PM El Privilegio de Amar (Unimas) 

 11-12 PM: Abrazame Muy Fuerte (Unimas)

12-2 PM: Cuando me Enamoro  (Unimas) 

3-5 PM: Amorcito Corazon (Unimas)

5-6 PM: Por Ella Soy Eva (Unimas) 

6-7 PM: Abismo de Pasion (Unimas)


**Arbrazame Muy Fuerte, Cuando me Enamoro and Amoricito will be pre-empted on Tues-Thurs for Futbol!


This page can also be used as a forum to keep in touch, discuss strolls down the Caray! Caray! memory lane, or anything else that is of interest to the patio.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
OT:

Darcy: Heartbroken to see my beloved San Francisco 49ers losing the 2023 Super Bowl Championship in Overtime 25-22 to the back-to-back Super Bowl champion KC Chiefs UGH.

However, I am confident that the San Francisco 49ers will win their 6th Super Bowl Championship sooner or later.

 

OT:

Steve, I was not heartbroken at all but then I am a Chiefs fan in KC. That was a nail biter of a game and it could have gone either way. 49ers have a lot to be optimistic about heading forward, they are looking good ! Both defenses were the stars of that show! I enjoy the entertainment of a shootout, but watching those defense’s consistently shut out and shut down those high powered offenses drive after drive was something!
 

OT Steve, I grew up a 49er fan too. In fact, there is a photo of my brother at age 9, in his 49er uniform (*14, Y.A. Tittle's number, I believe), with tears streaming down his face because the 49ers had just lost a game. Of course, as his older sister, I remember saying "It's only a game, Chuckie."
 

OT:

Darcy: In 20+ years, Your Chiefs will NOT be winning once Reid & Mahomes retire. I do NOT see them winning 16 Super Bowl Championships.

PS: My beloved San Francisco 49ers will ultimately win their elusive 6th Super Bowl Championship. Interesting to see if Shanahan will remain the HC by then.


 

"AMORCITO CORAZON":

Darcy & SpanProf: Have y'all been watching this Daytime Telenovela on UniMas (Dish Network Channel 271).


 

OT

Steve, you crack me up! It never occurred to me that the Chiefs would win 16 Superbowl Championships or anything like it. I love the Chiefs but honestly I think that would get kind of boring. NFL would probably lose all their viewers long before they had the same team win 16 out of 20 years.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder