Thursday, February 08, 2024

Daytime TNs....Y Mas (#2), Week of Feb 5, 2024

Welcome to page 1 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


 8-10 AM: Sonadoras (Unimas)

10-11 PM El Privilegio de Amar (Unimas) 

 11-12 PM: Abrazame Muy Fuerte starting (Unimas)

12-2 PM: Cuando me Enamoro  (Unimas) 

3-5 PM: Amorcito Corazon (Unimas)

5-6 PM: Por Ella Soy Eva (Unimas) 

6-7 PM: Abismo de Pasion (Unimas)



This page can also be used as a forum to keep in touch, discuss strolls down the Caray! Caray! memory lane, or anything else that is of interest to the patio.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
OT. I wish Univision would start having 1-hour telenovela episodes again. Como dice el dicho, an anthology series, has some good episodes, but some, like today's, are downright depressing. Btw, in that telenovela episode I used to show as an example of the use of tu vs. Ud, a bad guy kidnaps one of the main characters and holds him hostage in a van. The kidnapper addresses the victim as tu and and the victim addresses the bad guy as Ud. After a few minutes the victim manages to overpower the kidnapper and tie him up. Then the former victim addresses the hood with tu, and the former kidnapper addresses his former victim as Ud. Can't think of a clearer example of the use of those 2 subject pronouns.
 

OT.

SpanProf, that does sound like an excellent example! I don’t know about Uni and daytime but I think there are two new prime time novelas starting in the next couple of weeks. You could always record it at night and watch it in the daytime. I haven’t even turned on my television in a week. I have been experiencing the weirdest bout with nausea….being overwhelmed by the silliest things. Like I can’t think about watching TV because the talking and moving around of the actors feels like it would be too much. I have had a hard time looking at my computer if too many tabs are open because it feels chaotic. I can’t scroll through Facebook or Instagram for the same reason. It is the weirdest feeling but hopefully it will be gone soon. It’s better today than it has been.
 

OT

I hope you feel better soon, Darcy!
 

OT:

SpanProf: I like 2-HR & 3-HR Telenovelas because they're exciting!

 

OT. I too hope you are feeling well soon, Darcy! If not, be sure to consult your doctor.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder