Thursday, April 11, 2024

ROUND 1 - Caray Caray Awards 2023

The voting is starting now. Remember, choose the one you wish to eliminate from each category.

You don't have to vote in both the Telemundo and the Univisión one, but you're more than welcome to do so. That's what I'll be doing too.

The voting will close in a week from now, on Thursday, April 18th, in about the same time as this post. I will inform you beforehand about the closing of the voting.

Link for Telemundo here.

Link for Univisión here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please do that BEFORE voting.

P.S.: My apologies, I should have added Gael Torrenegro in the Invencible category in the previous post.


Comments:
Note: If you've accidentally made a mistake during voting, sent me an email and I'll see what I can do.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder