Monday, July 27, 2026

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): Lejos de ti, El Señor de los Cielos, Golden Boy y Más: Week of July 27, 2026

Welcome to Page 1 (Monday edition) of the Telemundo y Más page, issued twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 PM.

Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):

9 -10PM El Señor de los Cielos 10 (final season)
10-11PM Lejos de ti (season 2)
Yali Capkini/Golden Boy

Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
golden

I will put up a recap of #76.
 

golden

novelera, I mentioned in my previous post that I'd do 76. I have it ready to post now.

 

golden
#76 part 1

A few minutes of review to begin. The Sanlis discuss Suna’s future at breakfast. Kazim is ready to marry off Suna and Hattuc wants to put the brakes on. Kazim finally says it’s up to Halis Ağa. Then we get a replay of the ride home with the debrief after meeting Saffet at the restaurant.

Seyfer enter their bedroom. Ferit asks, did you notice? It seemed like Saffet liked your sister at some point. Excuse me, what are you saying, Seyran answers, who is he? Did my sister like him? I’m not saying that, Ferit replies, but if there’s a spark, we could convince her. He’s kind, pleasant… I actually liked him. What do you think of that?

Seyran thinks, well… they are obviously very different. So much so that I doubt my sister would ever like him. Ferit says that’s unfortunate. It could have been magical. Seyran wants to go see Suna. Ferit stops her. Don’t go. She’s had a hard day. Let her cool off and be alone. You’ll see her during suhoor.

Suhoor, Seyran laughs, do you even know what suhoor is? Ferit fake laughs along with her. Seyran, my dear wife, I’ve been fasting during Ramadan for as long as I can remember. I keep the fast completely… because I am Halis Korhan’s grandson, that’s why. [interesting because Ferit is diabetic. I had a coworker who couldn’t fast for that reason. She would make a charitable compensation.]

Seyran can’t believe it. You’ve fasted during Ramadan since you were a child? That’s right, Ferit says. But that’s a hardship for you, Seyran notes, I think in your case, you’d fast like a child. Ferit makes a face—what do you mean by that? She explains, it’s when young children don’t eat at certain intervals during the day. Because you have the emotional maturity of a child, you know.

Ferit scoffs, very funny. You really are. He sits next to her on the couch and puts his arm around the back of the couch where she’s sitting. He gives her arm a very slight pinch and notes, you’re back to your old self. She moves away. I’ll never be my old self, she replies. She gets up and sits at the edge of the bed.

Ferit follows her to the bed. Can you please drop the attitude? I’ve apologized a thousand times. You understand I had nothing to do with this and it’s in the past now. You accepted that the girl’s mother lost her mind. I’ve wanted to do something about it, but you haven’t let me. I’m begging you, Seyran. He sits next to her.

I’d like to forget it too, Seyran says, I really would, but it’s not easy to let go of something like that and overcome it. I think I might understand you, but whenever I think of how you tried to use me, it drives me crazy. I think that if all that was a lie, maybe you could be lying to me now, only to realize it later.

Ferit says, you weren’t even a part of my life then. I mean, you were, but there was no “us”. That changed. Now there is “us”. This is very special to me, to us. Look, I’m not that same person anymore. You’ve changed me. I’m not made of stone. I’m changing. I have feelings, too. Please, Seyran, don’t give up on what you started. Let me continue changing for you. I don’t want us to suffer anymore.

Ferit places his hand over Seyran’s heart. Listen to your heart, not what’s going through your mind. Please believe me. He goes to kiss her shoulder. She gets up. Ferit, as long as Pelin is a part of our lives, I’ll never stop thinking about all that, understand? So please, for now, don’t expect much more from me, okay?

 

golden
#76 part 2

Pelin isn’t a part of our lives anymore, Ferit says. Seyran begs to differ. I don’t know how she does it, but she always finds a way to meddle in our lives. Be it because of her mother, her boyfriend, her problems never end. Ferit sighs, understand that it’s not my fault. Can’t we agree on that? I’m not responsible for this like I was before. They are things that have just happened. Don’t you see that? I’ve done nothing.

Seyran says, I don’t know, believe me, I don’t know. Ferit asks if this means they’ve made up. She says she’s still upset. She goes into the bathroom. Ferit exhales and talks to himself. I try to do something, and then I fail again. Whatever I do, it falls apart in my hands. What a useless kid you are.

Ferit has a thought. He goes to the bathroom door and calls out to Seyran. Something just came to my mind. He knocks at the door. Seyran? Open the door. I want to say something. She tells him to leave her alone. He swears it’s important. She shouts, go away! He walks away dejected.

Abidin is sitting in Ferit’s car, looking mighty sad. Ferit comes and knocks on the window. He gets in and asks, how are you, abi? Abi says he’s okay and asks, where are we going? We’re not going anywhere, Ferit replies, I came to see you. What happened, Abi asks, did you fight with Seyran? No, Ferit answers, I didn’t fight with anyone. What’s wrong? I can’t come and talk to you? How would I know, Abi says.

Ferit continues, you talked about quitting today and I can’t stop thinking about it. Tell me what’s going on. Abi says, there’s no particular reason, it’s just that life gets tiring sometimes. I understand, Ferit replies, it can be exhausting, but you seem so depressed. What’s going on? Well, I’m hungry, Abi answers.

Allah, Allah, Ferit says, you didn’t eat anything while you waited for us? Sefika must have prepared something delicious by now. We’ll find out at suhoor, Abi replies, I still haven’t been in the kitchen. They are busy and I don’t want to bother them. What’s wrong with you, Ferit asks, you’re hungry and you just stare off into the distance? I’m going to order food and we’ll eat together, kardeşim.

Abi says, don’t bother. Seyran will worry about you. Why would she worry, Ferit answers, I’ll be right back. Nobody will notice my absence. [lol, this became an ad for Trendyol, a big e-commerce platform in Türkiye. They also have food delivery. Ferit ordered on his phone.]

Ferit and Abi eat in the garage. Abi says now he won’t be hungry for suhoor. Ferit says they will eat at suhoor, and they won’t be hungry until tomorrow’s iftar. He adds that he ordered a nice dessert for Abi, too, that’s on its way. You can thank me when you remember this tomorrow, Ferit says and adds, he should go. Abi calls out to him—thanks. You’re welcome, my brother, Ferit replies, it’s good that you are here. I love you very much.

I am glad they are not cutting out anything related to Ramadan. They show the Ramadan drummer walking the streets waking up everyone for suhoor. You can look up “Ramazan davulcusu” if you are interested.

We see Ramadan prep interspersed with the drummer on the street. Kazim stumbles to the table. The Korhan staff set the dining room table at the yali. Yusuf brings food out to Mustafa. Finally, Halis comes to the table. Everyone stands. He motions for them to sit. Some Korhans look more awake than others.

 

golden
#76 part 3

Halis begins, thank God. Thank God for bringing us to this day, to this blessed month of Ramadan. Latif, please have your suhoor, too. Latif motions to the staff and they go. Ferit looks half asleep. Halis notes, sleep is sweeter than honey, isn’t it Ferit? Ferit smiles, oh no grandpa, there’s nothing sweeter than being here with family, all of us together. Halis answers, çok yaşa (long life), well done. Then let’s say the prayer we say at the first suhoor of every Ramadan. Let’s welcome this beautiful month as it deserves.

Everyone lifts their hands. O, Allah, protect our family, its members, our homeland, our nation, our property, our lives, our honor, our chastity, from all visible and invisible accidents, disasters, calamities, false accusations, and the evil of the blind devil. Protect us, safeguard us, O Lord. Everyone answers, Amen. Halis continues, you have given us the opportunity to say hello to this beautiful month. Give us the opportunity to say goodbye to it in joy and good health, O Allah. Amen. There is silent prayer.

Halis says, this month we need to be more careful than any other month. We must protect each other. We must keep our eyes wide open to our surroundings. We must lend a hand to those in need, those in difficulty, and most importantly, we must remove lies, blasphemy, envy, and anger from our tongues and hearts. We can find much better alternatives. The space occupied by a lie is like a nutshell, but its effect shakes mountains and hills. Mercy fills the heart of a huge person and is enough for all hearts. May Allah keep our unity and solidarity strong. Amen. Afiyet olsun. Everyone eats.

Later, Seyran reads the Quran in the bedroom. Ferit comes out of the bathroom. He smiles when he sees her reading. Then he sees bedding on the couch. May Allah accept it, he tells her. Well, my dear wife, can I at least sleep in the bed during Ramadan? Just for a few hours before work? Don’t be so heartless. What do you want from me, she asks. This is hard enough, Ferit replies, please don’t make it harder. Look, Allah will count it as a sin against you. Seyran says that she will sleep on the couch. He says he will feel guilty if she does that. Why don’t we go back to the old rules? I’ll only be a little bit closer to you.

I think he’s trying to get her to laugh. It doesn’t quite work but she gives in and warns, don’t even think about touching me. Ferit puts his hands up. She warns him to stay away. Ferit does his flying leap into the bed. He promises not to touch her. He laughs. She cautions, look, you’re fasting, too. Don’t try to fool me. Don’t lie.

Never, Ferit replies, absolutely not. No lies. I’ll just sleep for a couple of hours and then leave. He says he’s already hungry again. Then he closes his eyes. Seyran remains face up with arms folded over herself. She looks at Ferit and smiles at his compliance. Her smile fades. She turns over on her side, away from Ferit, and shuts the light. [Was she expecting more of a pushback from him?] Ferit lifts his head, looks over at her and smiles. He’s just happy to be in the bed.

Guess who’s not fasting. Pelin and her mom. [I’m not judging, but is there a message here?] Pelin is looking down in the dumps as usual. Zerrin asks her, what’s wrong with you since last night? Pelin shrugs, it’s nothing. Don’t waste my time pressuring you, Zerrin says, tell me what’s wrong.

 

golden
#76 part 4

Pelin asks, did you speak to Seyran? How did you find out, Zerrin replies, did she call you? Pelo says that Ferit told her. Please don’t do this. All you are doing is pushing Ferit away even more. Zerrin tells her to stay out of it. He stopped calling you, but now that I’m here, look what I’ve accomplished. He’s calling you. Pelo answers, Ferit called because he’s upset, not because he loves me. So, stop it. Besides, I don’t want you messing with that girl’s family.

Zerrin looks distracted. Pelo asks, are you listening to me? Yes, I’m annoyed with her over certain things, but her family doesn’t know. If they found out, she’d pay the price. They are not a normal family and you’d complicate things for her. Oh, my silly daughter, Zerrin replies, did any of them say anything when they ruined your life? You’ll thank me when this is all over. I should make the most of this chance and talk to them.

Pelo blows up—don’t do it! I’m telling you not to do it! Don’t go against my wishes. Zerrin says she has to do what Pelin hasn’t done. Stay out of this, sit down and finish breakfast. I went above and beyond by not talking to that girl’s mother, but if Ferit scolds you, he will pay. And as far as Seyran, she’s nothing to us. She forces him to call you. That’s great. Pelo thinks that Seyran doesn’t know that Ferit called her. Otherwise, she’d cause a scene. [she’s right.]

Zerrin doesn’t let up. I know what you want. I’m not doing this solely for me. It’s your happiness I’m thinking about [and maybe the Korhan status?] Leave it to me. Pelo takes her mom’s hand. Promise me that you won’t do anything. If you talk to that girl’s family, you’ll turn Ferit against me. Can’t you understand? Are you trying to hurt me? Why do you insist on this? Zerrin says, okay, don’t cry anymore. I’ll take care of it.

Orhan shows up at Defne’s. She’s surprised to see him. He says, you were sick. I wanted to check on you. I brought tea. She lets him in and says they can have it together. He tells her to rest, he’ll make the tea. [has he ever done that at the yali?] But he won’t be able to drink it with her. Ah yes, she remembers, you’re fasting. [that includes no sex during fasting hours.]

Suna sneaks out to talk to Abidin. He asks, are you alright? Yes, she says, I hadn’t seen you since last night and I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t say no, I had to go. I’m sorry. It’s not your fault, he answers, if anyone is to blame, it’s me. All I can do is hold your hand. I can’t get any closer to you. I took you in my heart, she tells him, and my heart belongs to you. A longing look.

Abi asks, it’s over, right? Tell me you’ll never see that man again. For now, Suna says, But I don’t know what could happen later. Abi doesn’t understand. Tell them you don’t want to see him. That’s enough. You only had dinner because you were asked. Suna answers, I will tell them. But there’s my father and Ifakat Hanim. I don’t know what they’ll say. You know how Seyran got married, under what circumstances. Abi doesn’t want to hear more.

Suna continues, she didn’t want to. She screamed and cried but she still ended up getting married. If not for Halis Aga, my father would have married me to that old widower with a child. Please Allah, don’t let that happen. I’m scared. Abi takes her hands. Don’t be scared. Be calm. I’m here. They are very close and almost kiss. She says she has to go. He calls out, Suna? I’m burning with love for you. She says she feels the same for him.

 

golden
#76 part 5

Seyran gets a call from Zerrin. [it came in as unknown number.] Suna enters the room. Seyran whispers to her—it’s Pelin’s mom. Zerrin says, I’m going to text you an address. It’s urgent we speak. Can you please come? Seyran replies, Zerrin Hanim, I have nothing to discuss with you. I only want to ask you some questions, Zerrin says, actually, I wanted to talk to your mother about this, but I thought it best to talk to you first. I could speak to her directly if you prefer.

Orhan brings Defne something to eat with her tea. She thanks him for coming. I’m glad I have you, she says. He tells her the same. He likes coming here, but he can’t stay long. He’s between meetings. She takes his hand and says, maybe you can come back later for a longer stay. You could even stay a whole day. Orhan gets uncomfortable. He mutters, are you feeling better? I have to go.

Defne says, it’s not like that. I feel confused. You’re everywhere I look, and whenever I see you, I remember the past we shared, when we were so happy and in love. The regrets I thought I buried deep, years ago, have resurfaced. I miss you. Orhan removes his hand. I don’t know what to say. I wasn’t expecting this. You don’t have to say anything, Defne replies, just think about it. It’s possible to live another way. There’s no way to change what happened between us, but we could lead a different life. Orhan tells her he’ll call or text later. He leaves.

Seyran gets ready to meet with Zerrin. Suna asks, are you sure? Seyran says, yes, she was going to talk to mom. What can I do? Suna says to tell Ferit. [yes, tell him!] Seyran remembers she agreed not to do anything behind the back. But what can I do, she asks, if I tell Ferit, he’ll tell me to do nothing and that he’ll talk to her. That woman is crazy. She went to the office, she came to the house, and then she turned up at the mall. I have to take matters into my own hands. Seyran worries, what if Ferit finds out? Suna says he’d have to speak to her for that to happen. Then you’d be in trouble. Seyran grabs Suna so she can use her as an excuse to leave.

Ifakat is awakened by a call from Aysel Hanim. We only hear one side. Really? I’m glad. Suna is very happy too. Yes, we have to talk about that. We’re not in a rush but they’re both at that age, so we shouldn’t put it off.

Ifakat calls Halis at work. He’s concerned there might be a problem at home. There’s no problem. She tells him that the young man’s mother called. She said he liked Suna very much and they want them to get married. Halis doesn’t jump at this. He says, we’ll see. If Suna agrees to it, we’ll do it. Have you spoken to her? Ifakat says she thinks the right thing is to have Suna’s parents speak to her. Our intention is to give Suna a good marriage. It’s their decision.

Halis pauses, then asks, is there anything else you have to tell me, Ifakat? No, that’s it, she replies, after the call, I wanted to notify you immediately. Should I call Kazim Bey? Halis says he’ll speak to Kazim. End call.

Ifakat looks like the cat that ate the canary. Halis looks troubled. Mehves asks him if he’s okay. Was it bad news? I’m fine, he answers, but only God knows if the news is good or bad. A ghost from the past that I thought I’d buried years ago seems to have returned to haunt me. Allah has his reasons. As for the rest, we are not afraid of games orchestrated by human hands.

Esme brings Hattuc her phone. It’s Halis Ağa again. Aren’t you going to answer it? Hattuc lets it ring. She tells Esme it’s none of her business. Esme thinks it might be about Suna. She’s coming back soon. If it’s good news we can give it to her. Hattuc says she’ll answer but not with Esme there. Esme goes to the kitchen to start preparing for iftar.

 

golden
#76 part 6

Hattuc answers. Halis tells her he’s been calling since yesterday and he’s worried. Why weren’t you answering? I had some things to think about, she replies. You think this is easy? It feels like the past has returned to haunt me. Halis notes they couldn’t even have a proper conversation. If there’s something you’re afraid to tell Kazim, please tell me. What do you think about this, he asks, are you against it?

I’m not, Hattuc says, but I don’t want my beautiful niece’s fate to be ruined because of you or me. We are here today, gone tomorrow. If you think this will bring you good fortune, rest assured that I’ll help you. Then I’ll give you the good news, Halis replies, Ifakat called me. The family wants to ask for Suna’s hand. I hope everything turns out for the best. Suna arrives home, and Hattuc tells Halis she will talk to her. Thanks for calling.

Suna asks, what did you want to talk about? Esme asks, is it good news? Yes, it’s good news, Hattuc replies. The young man really liked Suna. He wants to marry her. Esme is happy. Suna is stunned—what? You heard me, Hattuc answers, we will make you a bride in a wedding dress just like your sister. I was so afraid you would end up like me. Suna looks devastated. Esme notices. Suna? What’s wrong? Didn’t you like him? Did something bad happen? Hattuc observes Suna carefully.

Suna says nothing happened. She follows it up with—mom, I don’t want to get married. Hattuc notes that Seyran said the same thing. But now she’s in love with her husband. Don’t think that just because we’ve come to Istanbul, you have a say in everything. Suna hurries off to her room. Esme starts to follow Suna. Hattuc calls her back. Wait, don’t go. All brides cry before eventually getting married. Esme nods yes, hopefully everything turns out for the best.

Seyran takes a taxi to Pelin’s apartment building. She takes a couple of deep breaths before knocking on the door. Zerrin greets her—welcome, I’ve been expecting you. Oh no, we see that Ferit is inside sitting with Pelin. She’s smiling. Ferit has his back to us.

Zerrin stands in the background as Seyran slowly enters the apartment. Seyran sees Pelin laughing. We see Ferit talking and smiling. We don’t hear what they are saying. But I guess a picture is worth a thousand words here. Smug Zerrin is pleased with her handiwork. Pelin stops smiling when she sees Seyran. Ferit wonders what happened. He turns to see Seyran. She’s shattered.

And we are out!

 

"SENOR10"
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. I'll be posting my super-short recap of this evening's episode sometime tomorrow.

 

golden

This was such an interesting episode. The Ramadan prep and the family gathering for Suhoor was fascinating. I love the drummer. I’m gathering that it’s a rebirth, starting over, cleansing time. Halis spoke very seriously. My niece observes it, but this gave me more of an idea of what she is doing.

Defne doesn’t fast. I guess being a secular nation there are many approaches.

Speaking of Defne, what is Orhan up to? Those two are playing with fire.

Then there’s Zerrin who sets the perfect trap for Seyran. I really dislike her but have to admire her skill. She’s ruthless.

Wait, so just because Saffet’s family wants Suna it’s going to happen?!!! Ifakat is really underhanded. I feel sorry for Suna and Abidin.

Thanks for a great summary. Novelera, do you want the next one or shall I do it?

Babachita
 

"SENOR10"
Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.

*Trouble in Paradise for Dalila as there's obvious tensions between her & her hubby.

*Slippery Mauricio & Constanza: Fast Forward.

*Leo reunited with Aurelio & Co., during dinner at the Casillas Family mansion. Nina sat there looking like a doofus before she drank some water.

*I'm surprised nobody's figured out Crazy Lucy is conniving with Cifuentes yet.

*Hothead Diana & Isturiz find out from Consuelo that the so-called "new girl" is a DEA agent & spying for Castillo.

*Aurelio tells Dalila that Ismael was killed.
 

golden

I could kick myself. I didn't see or forgot dondi's notice she was doing #76 and I spent 3 hours on it, only to find dondi's post when I logged on to begin pasting in mine. I wanted to do a recap this week. I've felt very negligent. And I will be leaving for Oregon July 31 and not back in the Bay Area until August 11, so no recapping, and it will probably take me a while to catch up.
My friend and I go to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland every year.

I'll put up something tonight. It probably won't be lengthy.
 

OT - Shakespeare

Novelera - Enjoy your trip to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. I have heard of it. From the midwest here, we travel to the Stratford, Ontario Shakespeare Festival every year. We went 10 days ago. And we also have the American Players Theater here in Wisconsin. Bard lovers unite!
 

Lejos de Ti
Monday, July 27, 2026
Part 1
Season 2, episode 10

I may have to finish this later - I have a hard exit time.

When Sahin found out in the last episode that Boran was alive, he asked Nare, Cihan and Kaya if this is what Mine was going to tell Ecmel. Nare thought for a moment and said Yes. That satisfied Sahin, so good. Boran promised that he would not tell his parents about Boran being alive (for the love of her).

Back at the mansion, young Deniz has noticed that everyone around him was emotional and sad. Alya gave some short excuse. Alya and Cihan have a discussion about how nothing is the same. They can't even look at each other, much less touch each other. They both feel guilty. But Cihan says that they will rebuild their love after every blow, come what may.

Ipek's family shows up at the mansion konak as medical supplies are being unloaded. Cihan, Kaya and the Ipek family agree that the wedding of Kaya and Ipek will be in a month. Sadakat was out sitting with Boran, so she wasn't there to press for a wedding in the next week.

Nadim then shows up at the konak. He wants to talk to Cihan about Kaya. It's an important piece of news, so first he negotiates that Cihan will receive a smaller cut of the profits from their import business. So Cihan knows that the news is very important. It is. Nadim has a medical report that Demir is sterile. The baby Zerrin is carrying must be Kaya's. Zerrin had denied this, but Demir cannot father a child.

Cihan tells Alya about this news about Demir, but not Kaya. Cihan wishes that Kaya and Ipek had not just set a wedding date. He wishes that he knew this first. Cihan wants Demir to divorce Zerrin because the baby she is carrying is an Albora.

 

Lejos de Ti
July 27, 2026, S1 E2, Part 2

Cihan goes to see Demir. He tells Demir that he knows that Demir is infertile. He demands that Demir divorce Zerrin. Demir is not in favor of this idea. Cihan knows that Zerrin's baby is Kaya's, and that Zerrin married under duress to keep her brother Sahin out of prison. If Demir will not divorce Zerrin, Cihan will tell everyone that Demir is infertile. Zerrin overhears all this. Demir's infertility is news to her, and she realizes that Cihan know that her baby was fathered by Kaya.

Cihan leaves, nodding at Nadim as he walks out past Nadim and his men. Demir knows his father told Cihan. Demir grabs a gun, goes down to Nadim and threatens to kill him. Nadim's men beat Demir up. Nadim admits that he gave Demir's first love Zeyda to Cihan because he knew he wouldn't get any grandsons through Demir. Zerrin sees this beatdown. Nadim stops the men and leaves. Zerrin helps Demir up. Demir tells Z that his father never loved him. (No wonder Demir is messed up.) Demir says that no one will stop him from having a family. (IIRC, Demir and Z married right after Z's night with Kaya, so not even Z knew she was pregnant yet.) Zerrin's pregnancy endears her to Demir and so Demir says no one will stop him from having a family - even if he has to kill everyone else, up to and including Kaya.

Later, Demir and Ecmel plot to have some narcotics packed in with the next contraband merchandise shipment. Sahin is in charge of that shipment, but he doesn't know about the drugs. Erol the lawyer knows about the drugs being in the next shipment (through his spies). He tells Cihan and Kaya, but they don't tell Sahin, either.

The guys, Cihan, Kaya, Kadir, Muzzafir, Vurgun and a nurse bring Boran to the mansion in a rented ambulance. The maid Pakize is supposed to keep little Deniz in his room, but she is outside with Umu to see Boran brought. They don't want to tell anything to Deniz until Boran recovers. Before they can get Boran into the lower cave room where he will stay, Deniz hears the hullabaloo and starts down the stairs yelling for Mama. End episode.


 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder