Thursday, August 20, 2026
Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#2), Week of August 17, 2026
Welcome to page 2 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.
11-1:00 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)
11:30-12:00 PM Reina de Corazones (Telemundo)
1-2:00 PM: La Duena
2-3:00 PM: La Mentira
3-4:00 PM: Que Bonito Amor
4-5:00 PM: La Herencia, un legado de Amor
5-6:00 PM: Nuevo Rico, Nuevo Pobre
I'll post here as somehow I missed the final weekend recap of it and I just read it today. Babachita, Darcy and Dondi, you outdid yourselves on this one. I binge watched the show so I didn't comment along the way as I had already completed watching it. Your recaps did help clear things up. I was shocked at Asli and Ege, as mention the writers were throwing dust in our eyes making us think Elif had moved on. I also was furious that Ipek was killed off.
I would be willing to watch another in this format, but if it's something I can binge I'll be drawn into it. No guess that's the plus side of watching in real time as it airs on Telemundo or Univision.
Dondi, thanks for the Turkish language hints. I gave up trying to learn it on Duolingo. I'm competitive and if you are in the early language lessons you don't earn as many points and I could fall in the ranks in my league so I do my French lessons and if I'm well ahead in points I'll refresh my Spanish. I really need more Turkish though as I can't find Yali Capcini season 3 with CC's. If no CC's, then no option to auto translate.
I agree, shorter series are better. Not sure I want to see Engin as a bad guy so I probably won't watch your suggestion on that one.
Kat, great to hear from you! It was fun to do this. Funny thing. What kept you from joining us was what made it possible for me! I like doing recaps over a few days. I like being able to start early. It makes the summaries easier to do. No pressure or late nights!
You tend to binge ahead when the episodes are available, getting too far ahead to recap.
You popped in with comments so we knew you were reading! Sort of a shadow participant. Your comments were always good. I had seen this years ago, but apparently I skipped some key episodes. I was horrified about Ipek. I didn’t know about Tayyar, just knew he was eliminated. I still thought Yaz was Omer’s. So, I had some surprises!
It’s always good to hear from you. I hope you haven't been too affected by the summer heat. You have animals and crops, I seem to recall.
Babachita
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.


