Thursday, August 20, 2026

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de Tí, Golden Boy y más: Week of August 17, 2026

TELEMUNDO WEEKEND EDITION (continuación)

Here's Page 2 for the week.  The current telenovelas are as follows (all times are Eastern Daylight Time:

  •  9-10PM    El Senor de los Cielos
  • 10-11PM    Lejos de Tí 
  • Yali Çapkini/Golden Boy

Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation.   Since discussions of all the Telemundo novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement, this group DOES NOT DISCUSS previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production.  Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin.  This includes references to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation! 

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
golden
Golden Boy – Yali Capkini – Poder y traicion
Episode 84 #1 of 9
“Everything has an end” “Todo tiene su fin”

Slight recap from the end of previous episode at the Sanli residence. Kazim is yelling at Ferit, asking who he is to raise his hand to his daughter. [This is rich coming from Kazim!] He asks him which hand he used so he can break it.
Ferit: You and I aren’t the same, Mr. Kazim. You’re the one who does those things.
Kazim turns to his audience and asks what he is talking about. We see Hattice looking very grim.
Kazim: Do you think you can talk to me like that, wretch?
Seyran: Ferit, please leave.
Ferit: Seyran! If you don’t come with me, I won’t leave, I swear.
Kazim: Shut up. Do you think you can come here and talk like that? Do you think you’re in the jungle? Did your grandfather teach you to yell like that? Do you think you can decide this? My daughter’s staying. Get out. I dare you. Tell the Korhans to come. Look! My daughter will not go with you, you hear me?
Seyran: Ferit. You have my answer.
Kazim: Go on, get out of here! Don’t make me mad. Get out. Do you think you’re a real man?
Ferit’s eyes are getting very angry. He walks over to Kazim with his fists clenched: I’m not (a real man), but you are, right? Mr. Kazim? This apartment, this land. Do you really think you’re a great man, selling your daughter to get this?
Kazim hits Ferit hard, knocking him to the ground.
Seyran stares at Ferit. Esme cries. Suna holds her face in her hands. Ferit wipes his bloodied face. Kazim looks frustrated and perhaps is wondering if he went too far. Hattice can’t believe what she just saw.
Ferit stands, a little unsteady. Kazim looks ready for another round. Ferit reaches out for Seyran’s hand.
Ferit: Seyran, I offer my hand, even after this blow. Let’s go home.
Kazim shakes his head back and forth emphatically and approaches.
Seyran: Ferit. Go.
Kazim nods his head. Ferit looks crushed. Kazim starts acting like the Alpha Male again: You heard her, get out. You have to go now.
Seyran is crying.
Kazim: I’m tired of the embarrassment that is your family. It seems you don’t understand that we don’t want you anymore. Go on, get out at once. My daughter answered! Don’t provoke me again.
Ferit stares, still hoping she will change her mind, and finally turns to leave. Both their faces show intense emotion. Ferit kicks something at Kazim on his way out.
Esme: Seyran!
Kazim struts out of the room. Seyran falls as her sister and mom catch her. They pull her onto the sofa.
While she cries uncontrollably, Hattice tells them: Mother and daughter are responsible for this disgrace. The old order has returned thanks to you two. Now, go cook.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #2 of 9

Ferit walks to his G-Wagon. Once inside, he yells and hits the steering wheel over and over. I’m thinking it’s a good thing it’s a very well-made vehicle. He is having trouble breathing. [Again, what happened to his diabetes?]
Ferit, to himself: It’s the end. It’s over, Ferit. She’s not here anymore. So, I don’t care anymore! I don’t care about Seyran! I don’t care what my family says anymore! Who do you think you are?
He hits the car some more and then breaks down crying.

Later we see the yali. Inside, Latif, Asuman, Ifakat, Gulgun and Orhan are standing at attention.
Halis looks at them: Please listen to me. No one should call that girl. You will not answer her either. None of you has permission to speak to that family. Am I clear?
Ifakat: Sir, please don’t get upset anymore.
Orhan: Don’t worry about the office. That man can’t enter anymore. So, you no longer have to see his face unless you want to.
Latif: If you’ll excuse me, the master should rest.
Halis: I’m fine.
Ifakat: We know you’re fine, and for you to stay that way, it’s best if we left.
They turn to leave. Orhan whispers to Ifakat that he needs to speak with her. Gulgun appears to hear this.
Halis sits on his sofa and sighs.

Kazim is ranting to Hattice: If you shelter a lunatic, he’ll dirty your house, like kids who don’t know how to behave. What did he want? He wanted to take my daughter against my word. Idiot! He thought he could do it, but he saw he couldn’t. And, innocently, I thought he’d be decent and behave himself and I would send my daughter back, but no! I can’t allow myself to have a disrespectful son-in-law like that! No! Why the hell are you crying? Give me a good reason. (Once again Kazim shows he knows nothing about Hattice and Halis’s relationship.)
Hattice: What did you just do, Kazim? What will you do when his grandfather finds out?
Kazim: I don’t care if he finds out, because I already told Halis everything he needed to hear! The next step is court! The next step is justice! He wore my daughter down as if he didn’t care. He wore down her energy, and he also made us leave our hometown! You’ll see how that family will pay! Each of them will pay! Everyone in that family!
He continues ranting on his way out of the room. Esme watches him fearfully.
Kazim: They’ll have to give me a gigantic plot of land. And then, their boy will learn that he has to pay for mistreating my daughter!
He throws open the door to where his daughters are.
Kazim: Why are you crying? Who are you crying for? Answer me! Stop crying (he points at Seyran). I forbid you from shedding more tears! Tell your head to stop crying, because there’s nothing to cry about here.
He raises his hand to her and shakes it threateningly. [ Ironic as that is what Ferit did.]
Seyran mumbles something.
Kazim: Is that clear? Don’t provoke me again! I’ll tell you once more, stop crying!
Seyran pretends to stop, and he hisses at them and walks out, waving his forefinger threateningly.
Kazim: Aren’t you embarrassed? You cry so shamelessly, after I supported you against that idiot.
He is walking down the hall now, fussing out loud.
Kazim: I’m still not done! They will all regret this! I will be that family’s worst nightmare!
Hattice: Stop this, Kazim. If you compete with Mr. Halis, you’ll end up losing!
Kazim: We won’t compete with him. We won’t! An expert will handle this, and I’m calling them now, and you’ll see how much they’ll have to pay me.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #3 of 9

Kazim calls Zerrin. They greet one another. He asks how she is, and she tells him she is much better now that she’s hearing his voice. [Boy, she lays it on thick!]
Zerrin: I was waiting for your call, but I didn’t expect your call so soon.
Kazim laughs: Listen, it just made a lot of sense to me, which is why I asked if we could meet. I can’t talk freely now, but I need your help. The lawyer you were talking about, to see what I could get, what I could win, because I need justice and you can help me.
Zerrin: I’ll make an appointment with the lawyer for when he’s available and I’ll give you the details later. Sound good?
Kazim, grinning: Yes, yes, yes, and I hope you know I am totally grateful.
Zerrin: I’m glad to hear it. I’ll see you, Mr. Kazim. Kisses.
Kazim looks around guiltily and then replies: The same, Ma’am. You, too.
Just as he hangs up, Hattice walks in.
He says, under his breath: What a woman!
Then he turns and Hattice asks: Who did you call?
Kazim: Allah Allah, why do you question me? Someone who’ll help. Why are you acting like a detective out of nowhere? Now you want an answer? I also have important connections who’ll help me, you’ll see. Do you think Halis is the only one who has connections?
Hattice doesn’t look convinced: I’m just asking! Why are you scolding me? It’s not my fault.
Kazim: Actually, you are guilty. But I’m about to fix your mistake. I’m hiring a lawyer. He’ll help us fix this terrible mistake. You’ll see.
Hattice: But Kazim, do you think you can ignore them forever? We’re family now. We share a table. They’re not the enemy.
Kazim: Soon, Halis will fill the seats he gave us at his table on a whim. But I promise you, they’ll have to suffer. They won’t be able to even eat a piece of food without feeling that they’re at war.
Hattice is impactada.

Ferit is honking impatiently for the yali gates to be opened, pounding on his steering wheel again. The gates are finally opened. He jumps out and Mustafa asks if he is going out again. Ferit answers: Why do you care?
Mustaf replies that he left the car on and blocking the entrance.
Ferit: Do I look like a chauffeur? Do you want me to park it? Isn’t that your job?
Mustafa: Sir, I think you misunderstood me.
Ferit yells loudly: What did I misunderstand? Do you need me to explain? Who do you think you are? Do your work. You park it. Get in. Hurry up!
As Mustafa gets in, we see that Sultan is standing there, always watching.

Inside, Ferit runs up the stairs after slamming the front door. He stomps into Ifakat’s room without knocking and yells. She tells him to relax and asks what happened.
He paces back and forth, hyperventilating.
Ferit: Aunt. You asked me what I want, and now I know. It’s done. From today, I don’t want Seyran in my life. I don’t love Seyran anymore! I need your help to end it.
Ifakat: It’s fine, calm down. What happened? Why are you like this?
Ferit: In spite of me going for her, she made me feel like a giant idiot! I looked like an imbecile! She wanted to stay! Kazim came back suddenly.
Ifakat: Don’t tell me that man hurt you.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #4 of 9
Ferit: What does it matter if he did? What does he matter, if what she did is unforgivable? I’ll show Seyran. She’ll regret this, aunt. After I begged her, she left as if it didn’t matter. I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is! I don’t want to see her! This is over!
Ifakat is salivating with joy: She did this! Who does that girl think she is! She, along with her shameless family, have lost their minds! Your grandfather should know what just happened to you. Now that he has the strength to handle it, it’s clear that girl doesn’t deserve you as a husband, Ferit.
Ferit looks at his aunt, overwhelmed. He sits on the bed, crying, and asks himself: What have you done, Ferit? I don’t know why I have to deal with this at my age! Do I deserve this?
Ifakat thinks.

At the Sanli home, Seyran is cutting vegetables very slowly. Suna is stirring something on the stove and watches Seyran. Suna tells her to go rest. Seyran tells her she can handle it.
Suna: Seyran, you don’t look good. Go rest. Relax, I’ll handle it.
Seyran: And why wouldn’t I be fine? Do you think I wanted this to happen? Was I the one who always ran to see that girl?
Esme asks them both to be quiet.
Seyran now is suddenly chopping food so fast, I’m afraid she’ll cut her fingers!
Esme: Suna, if they don’t love each other anymore, the best thing is for them to separate for their well-being, and for both families.
Suna: But Mom, they clearly still love each other. I’m sure of it. I’m very mad at Ferit, but he really seemed open to change. If Dad hadn’t hit him, there’d be the hope of…
Seyran interrupts: There is no hope! Understand, there isn’t! Don’t you see how he made me feel? Don’t you see, Suna? Everything’s over. Whatever that woman and her daughter were planning with Ferit just came through!
Seyran sinks to the floor, crying.
Esme: Oh, honey, calm down. It’s the destiny Allah gives us. All we can do is be patient and trust in Allah. Don’t cry anymore. Allah will protect you. For now, there’s nothing to do. Just have patience.
Suna: Mom, let her get it out. Let her cry.
Kazim enters: Where are you? What’s with you?
The other try to get Seyran to stand up.
Kazim: Who’s crying in secret over there? Seyran, Seyran! Don’t you remember I forbade you to cry? Do you want to lose your giant eyes? I’ll gouge them out if you don’t stop crying, like I already warned you! I asked you if you wanted to get divorced. You said, “Yes, Dad, because I’m too tired.” This is done. (He slaps his hands together.) Stop crying! It’s done. Get up!
Esme: Seyran, get up.
Kazim: Come on, get up! I already warned you.
She finally stands.
Kazim: Listen, the three of you, none of you will dare to call those people, not even for a second! Do you hear?
We see Hattice come into view.
Hattice: We heard you well. As if we had the nerve to talk to them.
Kazim: Aunt, they’re the ones who should be ashamed. But it seems they have no shame, so you shouldn’t worry. I promise each of them will have to pay! The show has just begun!

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #5 of 9

At the yali, Orhan is trying to help Halis as he walks. Halis tells him to leave him alone: Do you think Kazim is strong enough to wear me down?
As father and son walk by Ifakat’s room, they can hear Ferit having his pity party.
Ferit: And I have to tolerate this insanity, aunt? What did you do? Who does Kazim think he is? Who is he to hit me? They’re all idiots.
Ifakat: You’re right. He is a monster. I don’t know who that man thinks he is, but he can’t hit you! That man will have to pay, you hear me? He’ll pay!
Ifakat is yelling as Halis opens the door.
Halis: But what did you just say? Who does that man think he is to raise a hand to my grandson? What happened to your face? So it’s true. Kazim hit you?
Ifakat: Sir, after everything, he went to Seyran to try and save their relationship, and this happened.
Halis: Are you this clumsy? If you went for her, you should have brought her back by force! Or did you forget whose grandson you are? Why did you let that man hit you?
Ferit: Grandfather, he’s older, and he’s Seyran’s father. What could I do?
Halis: Don’t tell me you respect him for his age! If he doesn’t respect you, you don’t have to either! You deserve respect for your last name. Understand, you’re the grandson of Halis Korhan! You shouldn’t have let him hit you! Didn’t I teach you to defend yourself?
Ferit: What did you want me to do?
Halis: Why do you keep asking? Regardless of what they did, you should have brought your wife!
Ferit: She didn’t want to! Understand!
Halis: “She didn’t want to,” you say. You shouldn’t have asked her what she wanted! You grab her and you bring her! [Halis used a grabbing gesture that actually gave me chills.]
Ferit: Grandfather.
Halis: Don’t make me lose my patience! This ends!
Halis turns to Iafakat and tells her to talk to the lawyer immediately. This will be resolved discreetly.
Ferit looks very impactado.
Halis continues: Give that peasant what he asks for to stay quiet. The marriage is over. This has to be resolved as soon as possible. (To Ferit) You will get divorced as soon as possible. (Halis emphasizes every syllable of his directive with his cane.) Listen, you will not mention that girl’s name in this house again. You hear me?
Ferit: Fine.
Ifakat can barely keep herself from grinning at this victory.
Orhan looks conflicted.
Halis tells Ferit to get out of his sight!
Halis: Ifakat! After the iftar, come with me to discuss the details to finish with this disaster.
Ifakat: As you ordered, sir.
After Halis leaves, Orhan looks at Ifakat briefly and then turns and leaves without saying anything.

Upstairs, Ferit enters his room. He is obviously suffering and is having trouble walking because he is so overwhelmed emotionally. He throws his jacket and then slings it across the room. He is having a flashback:
Ferit: I offer you my hand. Even after this hit, Seyran, come. Let’s go home. Come Seyran.
Seyran: Go, go. Please.

Seyran is lying in bed, miserable and unable to sleep.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 # 6 of 9

Ferit finds the picture she drew of the two of them walking toward the future under the autumn trees, holding hands. He tears Seyran out of the picture and wads it up. Then he starts tearing up all her drawings. Then he pushes everything off the table. Then he sits in his place on the floor at the foot of the bed, holding his head with his hands. He keeps shifting, as though he can’t find a comfortable sitting position.

Zerrin is looking at a magazine. Pelin comes in on the phone, telling her mother it’s her father. Zerrin tells her to tell him she is sleeping. Pelin complies. She hangs up.
Pelin: What’s going on? Are you having problems with him?
Zerrin: You only have half your father’s genes, so it’s hard for me to put up with you when I remember that.
Pelin: Enough, Mom. Stop insisting on separating. You’ll end up going back to London.
Zerrin: I’ll go back, but Dad will be alone in his house without me. Even Mr. Kazim cares more about his daughters, because your dad doesn’t care about your future. I told him what happened. He didn’t even react. He has no hope.
The doorbell rings. Zerrin tells Pelin to get it, it’s a package.
Pelin takes the package to Zerrin. It’s a bunch of bridal magazines. She shares some with Pelin.
Zerrin tells her they need to plan the wedding while their plan advances.
Zerrin: Look over the photos closely. Find one you like.
Pelin: It scares me that you get these ideas out of nowhere without telling me first.
Zerrin: Oh, my silly girl. Do you want to get married without a wedding dress? Reserving a dress model takes a lot of time and they need to make adjustments!
Pelin: Mom. Do you really think Ferit and I will get married?
Zerrin: You’re hopeless. If girls understood what their mothers are capable of, they’d have no problems in their lives. Help me by finding a model you like.
Pelin complies. She finally smiles a little.

At the Ihsanli home, Saffet and Junior are sitting on the sofa while Saffet calls Kazim, who greets him and tells him he’s at his command. Saffet tells him they only ask, and do not give orders. [I’ll bet!]
Saffet: I thought that maybe tomorrow, we could go to your house, so our families could meet.
Kazim: Of course, it would be a pleasure. Come, and we’ll have the iftar together. And young Saffet, how is he?
Just then the other son, Tarik, walks in. He always looks shifty.
Junior hears Kazim and tells him he is fine and thanks him for asking.
Kazim sends him a blessing.
Saffet tells him then everything is set and for Kazim to prepare everything for tomorrow.
He hangs up.
Kazim is confused. He wonders what Saffet wants him to prepare for. [Uh oh!]
Junior tells Saffet it should have been today.
Saffet: Do you want to take your mother’s engagement ring to give that girl? Listen, go to the jewelry store, and buy the most expensive ring you can find.
Junior: And if I don’t find one I like? What about my mother’s? If I don’t find another, she’ll give it to me. Mama! Where are you?
Junior leaves to look for his mother.
Tarik: That boy has psychological problems. He shouldn’t be getting married. He’s sick. It’s obvious he can’t handle a wife.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #7 of 9
Saffet: Don’t talk nonsense. It’s just what he needs. First, we have to get the girl. With time, we’ll see. This is his chance. If he goes crazy, she’ll get him out of his head. It’ll end.
Tarik: Fine, but after him, I want to get married, OK?
Saffet: It’s OK. Look, I swear.
Tarik: Fine.
They both point their forefingers at each other almost like dueling swords.

We see Junior’s mother, walking out of some sort of building, locking the door.
A woman inside pleads with her: Please, I beg you to forgive me, ma’am. I won’t tell anyone. I promise! Let me go for the love of Allah. Please, don’t lock me up again, please. Help me!
The camera pans out, and we see that this is actually located below the patio of the Saffet home. [Very ominous!]

Back at the yali, there is knock on Halis’s door and he tells them to enter. It’s Ifakat. She walks over and sits.
Ifakat: It‘s good that you’ve forgiven Mr. Latif. He’s regretful. He knows he made a mistake.
Halis: That’s right. Even if he made a mistake, his intensions were for the good of our people. With so many self-interested people, Latif is a good man.
Ifakat: Tomorrow I’ll meet with the lawyers first thing. I hope they can free us from that family.
Halis gives a big sigh: Ifakat, I’m not mad with anyone but myself. I made a mistake protecting that girl. She tricked me at my age. I thought it would help Ferit, and she’d become the head of the house after you.
Ifakat: Allah is the only one who tricks us. Don’t feel bad. She ended up not being the right one.
Halis: Take her clothes and her sister’s and send them back, please. I don’t want them to have that excuse to come back here. They can go to hell, but don’t let them come to my house. And I don’t want the office to have any trace of that Kazim.
Ifakat: I’ll do everything possible to have Ferit divorced as soon as possible, don’t worry. I wish Ferit could marry that girl he went out with before. We thought any girl would control him, but look what happened. His ex-girlfriend was the one who could control him.
Halis looks uncomfortable and takes a while to reply: Do you think so?
Ifakat: I really do. I met her recently and I saw her potential and her influence. She really loves Ferit. I think he should meet with her. We don’t know if that girl could belong to our family, but we should get ready.
Halis: Well, have the girl come here tomorrow.
Ifakat smiles at this.

Back at the Sanli’s, Seyran is still not eating, just playing with her soup. She sighs and sits back on her bed. Suna tries to get her to eat two spoonfuls. She tells her she has barely eaten anything. Seyran tells her she doesn’t want to. Suna gives up and takes the tray. She says that it’s all a big disaster. Seyran tells her that she felt terrible when Kazim hit Ferit.
Suna: Are you sure of this? Because I think it would be impossible even for the great Ferit Korhan to fix this.
Seyran: I don’t want him to fix it. He spoke to that girl and told her intimate details, and he tried to hit me! What’s to fix?
Suna: Well, I just thought if he didn’t love you, would he have come to the house and ask you to come back? Dad hit him and he still insisted. After everything, he gave you his hand. He begged you to come back.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #8 of 9
Seyran: Sister. It’s fine. I also love him. I don’t deny that. Yes, I love him a lot. I really do. But it didn’t work, because all our fights got worse every time. It was as if I was angry all the time, and I couldn’t stop it and it consumed me. It was too much resentment. It made me lose my dreams. And the saddest part is it made me stop dreaming of a life with him. If this doesn’t end now, we’ll suffer more later. It’s better that this happens now.
Suna: Let him fix it. Believe me. If not, you’ll regret it later.
Seyran: So, you think Ferit knows what he did? And that he’ll fix it without me?
Suna: What option do you have? Go back to Antep alone?
Seyran: I don’t care if I have to stay in Istanbul or go back.
Suna’s phone rings. It’s a message from Abidin!!! He will be in the parking garage in an hour.
She texts that it’s impossible.
Seyran asks who it is. Suna tells her it’s Mr. Abidin and he’s worried.
Abidin texts again: You made me believe in the impossible. If you don’t come down, then I’ll go up.
Suna smiles and tells Seyran she will take the plates to the kitchen. She asks if Seyran wants something to drink.
Esme takes the plates after she tells her they weren’t hungry. Suna asks where Dad is. Esme tells him he is on the terrace, drinking his coffee. Esme takes the tray and tells Suna to rest. She tells her they are having guests tomorrow. Esme tells her it’s the boy she just met and his family. Esme begs her to think positively. She tells her they should be happy for her future well-being. She reminds her it’s better not to go against her father. Suna is impactada.

Ferit’s parents are visiting his room.
Gulgun: I still can’t believe this is happening.
Orhan: That scoundrel Kazim has thought well about how much he wants.
Gulgun: Enough. You and Ferit sound completely ridiculous. If your son, Feirt, hadn’t raised his hand to Seyran, …
Ferit: All right, Mom! I said, stop saying she’s right. I already told you, I wasn’t going to hit her! I raised my arms just for an instant because I was upset! I already apologized for it! I followed her, I went to apologize at her house, and no! She didn’t want anything! So, what should I have done? I got hit, and even after that, I begged. And nothing. I gave her my hand, and nothing. She’s so stupid she can’t understand the consequences of her actions! Her brain doesn’t work!
Gulgun: Listen, don’t be rude. If there’s an idiot here, sorry, but it’s not her. This is happening thanks to you.
Ferit (incredulous): Are you saying it’s my fault? She didn’t trust me, I told you! Are you deaf, Mom? Go be with her if you want!
Orhan: Enough! Don’t talk to your mother like that. You have to calm down.
Ferit: I can’t calm down now, Dad. Do you want to know why? Because you made me this way! My mom and dad ignore me, don’t trust me, and don’t listen to me! You supported the terrible idea to marry me by force without caring about how I felt! Just look at me now! I used to be happy, now I’m a mess. I’m like this because of you. Don’t you recognize your son now? Didn’t you think how I’d be with her? If she’d make me feel good? You accepted without thinking of my happiness.
Gulgun: It seemed you loved your wife very much, son. When she left the house, you went to get her, saying you loved her. Who are you fooling? You were crazy for Seyran!
Ferit: And after everything, it seems I made the mistake! I refused to lose what I knew and forced myself to believe what my family wanted for me. It’s all your fault. I wanted them to accept me, not pressure me.
Orhan: Enough. This conversation’s upsetting you. Let’s go, Gulgun.
Orhan: When you calm down (and are ready to think of someone else), call Abidin. He has to talk to a lawyer. Sultan has accused him. And with the problems he’s facing because of you, he could be arrested and go to prison.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 84 #9 of 9

Out in the hall, Gulgun says Ferit is going to drive her crazy: Our son never takes responsibility. Orhan tells her it’s OK and to calm down.
Gulgun turns to him: Orhan, you have to talk to your father or Ifakat. You have to do something. Please, it’s not OK. They can’t separate. Do it for their own good.
Orhan: Fine, I’ll handle it.
She enters her room and Orhan goes to Ifakat’s room. She tells him she was asleep, but she looks fully dressed.
Orhan: I’m worried about my dad. Did you talk to him?
Ifakat: He’s still furious.
Orhan: Ferit’s the same. It seems that this will get worse. What will you do?
Ifakat: Nothing. Now that Ferit and Mr. Halis are on the same page, everything will be easier than I thought. The lawyers will handle the details.
Orhan: And Kazim won’t cause problems? What if he goes to the press?
Ifakat: It wouldn’t be a bad idea. Remember your wish that your father stop working and get distracted with other things? He’ll be busy with the divorce.
Orhan: Do you really think so? It would be better if he stayed home. That he wouldn’t go to the office. Betul can bring him what he needs to work from here. That’s a good idea. Then he wouldn’t be so upset and tired.
Ifakat, with sarcasm: The worried son, but not for his father’s health, but so he doesn’t discover his secret dealings.
Orhan: Both things worry me, Ifakat. All this makes me feel suffocated. Why are you so relaxed about this? What if my father finds out?
Ifakat: Because I can take care of myself, but I see you need to learn to take care of yourself without me. Start by not coming to my door so pathetically because you know I’m back to being important in this house.
She shuts the door in his face.

In the kitchen, Sefika is talking to Sultan. She tells her she should withdraw that terrible accusation.
Sultan: Excuse me, Sefika, but I was almost choked to death! And Abidin can do whatever he wants. I don’t care. With the accusation I made, he won’t bother me again. I’m not scared of that man.
Sefika: He doesn’t answer his phone. I’d like to know what he’s thinking.
We see that Carlos and Yusuf are sitting at the table, listening to this.
Sultan: Sefika, you yourself saw he wanted to kill me, and if wasn’t for the boys that day, I’m sure Abidin would have killed me.
Ferit calls on the intercom: Is Sultan there?
He tells her to bring him some sparkling water.
Sefika tells Sultan she can deny her, but she can’t deny Mr. Ferit. He’ll talk to you about Abidin and what happened.
Sultan: Let him talk until he’s exhausted. I’ll hear him, but I won’t retract my accusation.

End of Episode 84

Babachita
 

lejos

Thanks, Maggie. I enjoyed your recap and the nice doses of snark. Especially enjoyed "no match for a guy fresh out of a coma". I was thinking the same. Why couldn't they restrain him?

The Boran actor is definitely leaning into weirdness. I keep noticing how he doesn't seem to ever stand up straight, sort of hunching forward and looking menacing. What intrigues me is what you said, Maggie. It doesn't seem as if his siblings found him to be so awful before. They totally mourned him. And Alya seems too sharp to have fallen for a guy who's now so completely self-centered. He doesn't care how shocked Deniz will be at his "resurrection".

But, OTOH Cihan alluded to Boran's going off halfcocked and killing Suleyman in a gesture of filial loyalty. And that Cihan could see he didn't have the moral fiber to stay around and face what he'd done.

It must be nice to have people do your packing.

What a relief the romantic interlude was. I had not remembered that having been the place where Cihan "proposed". Just like telenovelas, dizis never let the central romantic figures have a moment without an interruption. And it's such a relief when they can do so.

Dondi, thanks for the edits. Kadir actually called Sadakat wicked? I would have liked to see that one. I am also loving Fidan, for once, sticking up for her daughter against Demir and Ecmel. I just feel like screaming at my television that Zerrin is expected to go back to Demir.
 

lejos

Great recap, Maggie! Dondi, whatever would we do without your input!!! I loved Kadir blaming two evil parents for producing Boran! The banter downstairs is lots of fun!

Fidan used to make me crazy but she is now one of my favorites.

Can’t wait to find out the Bulgarian connection!

Thanks again!

Babachita
 

"SENOR10"
Howdy from the Alamo City CarayCaray Family. Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode.

*Castillo gets triggered by Cifuentes & Alfaro.

*Dalila & Armando doing Dalila & Armando things.

*Aurelio flexing his power around like he's the Sonny Corinthos of Mexico.

 

lejos
Lejos de ti – Uzak Sehir – Far Away
Season 2 Episode 28 #1 of 9
“Una separacion amigable” “An Amicable Separation”

Boran won’t be controlled and calls out for his son. Deniz hears it and Alya does her best, bringing Deniz out. Deniz is very impactado, especially as Boran looks like a madman.
Boran: Son. Deniz. Come here. Come with me, son.
Deniz is frightened and hugs his mother close, turning away from Boran. He calls out: Mom!
She takes him back inside and Cihan closes the door. Cihan asks sarcastically if he is content. Boran slumps forward, calling out for Deniz.
Cihan: Is that any way to approach a young boy? You think you know everything, don’t you?
Cihan goes back inside, slamming the door behind him.
Sadakat: Boran, darling, we told you. I told you to be patient. You should have waited. That boy thought you were dead and was scared. Come with me, Boran.

Inside, Deniz is wide-eyed. He asks his mother if that was his father. Alya tells him he is. Cihan tells him they made a mistake in thinking his father had died, but he didn’t. They tell him Boran wasn’t able to tell them. They found out he’s alive, so the man he saw is his father Boran.
Alya: It’s completely normal to be scared or in shock, and if you’re happy, that is normal, too. Everything you’re feeling now is fine; you can react however you feel.
Cihan: You can be afraid, you can cry if you want, you can be sad, you can be quiet. No matter how you feel, we’re here with you.
Deniz looks troubled and not completely reassured.
Deniz: Why didn’t you tell me what was going on sooner?
Alya: Because we didn’t know either. We just found out recently. This is new for us, too. If not, we would have told you.
Deniz: Why didn’t my father come see me earlier?
Alya: Because he was sick and couldn’t come. In fact, he’s still a bit sick and still recovering, but since he was feeling better, he came to see you.
Cihan: That’s actually what we wanted to talk to you about. Your mother was trying to talk to you about it. Boran was going to see you later, but he decided to see you sooner because he missed you very much. He got impatient. Don’t worry. You can see your father the moment you feel ready.
Deniz: I’d like to see my father, but I’m still scared to.
Alya: That’s normal, like I said. We’re not in a rush. Your father can wait.
Alya talks him into sleeping, after reassuring him that they will take him to Boran when he’s ready.

In the living room, Boran has his face covered with his hands while Sadakat tries to reassure him that he needs to relax, and that everything will be sorted out.
Alya and Cihan walk in.
Alya: Boran, I can’t believe you! I really don’t know you. I didn’t know what you were capable of.
Sadakat tries to get Alya to stop, but she’s very upset.
Alya: How can a father do something like that to his son?
Sadakat: Now he’s seen his son. Can’t you see how worked up he is? How devastated he is?
Alya: Oh, your son’s devastated? What about mine? Did you ever consider that my son could be devastated? How he’d feel after seeing his father, who he thought was dead, screaming at him? Did you think about how that would make his heart feel? Why did you do it?

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #2 of 9
Kaya and Nare are watching this with very serious faces.
Alya: Boran, is that what you think being a father is?
Boran: Is Cihan his father?
Alya: What are you talking about?
Boran stands up again, bending toward Alya threateningly.
Boran: I’m asking if Cihan is his father.
Alya: What are you saying, Boran?
Boran: You’re trying to tell me he’s a better father than I am, right? Just say it and end this charade.
Alya: You’re being ridiculous.
Cihan tells Alya not to go there.
Alya takes a breath and sits down.
Cihan: Boran, it’s clear you don’t know what you’re saying.
Boran: Stay out of it, Cihan. I’m not talking to you.
Cihan: But you said my name, so maybe you should talk to me.
Sadakat: Hey, don’t do this. You’re brothers. Please don’t speak to each other like that.
Boran tells Sadakat to stay out of it.
Cihan: Boran, you don’t know what you’re saying. You can’t see what your actions will lead to.
Boran: That boy is my son. Did any of you think of that?
Alya: Of course, we haven’t forgotten that he’s your son!
Boran: I’ve been waiting days to see him again. I live and breathe for my son.
Cihan: Yes, I know. You’ve waited a long time. But if you’d waited just a bit longer, five, ten minutes, one or two days max, what would have happened? Why’d you have to be so selfish?
Boran approaches Cihan threateningly: You think wanting to see my son is selfish?
Cihan: No, that’s not the problem. Want me to tell you what being selfish is, Boran? Remember what you told Vurgun? To hide you someplace? And you know what your son thought? That you’d died. And his mother grabbed him by the hand and brought him here. Why? To be at your funeral. Because in case you’ve forgotten, you had a funeral. He thought you were dead, Boran. Being selfish is demanding to be seen by a boy who thinks his father is dead without for a second thinking about how he’d react. It’s ignoring how it makes him feel just because you really want to see him. What if he’d passed out right then and there? Did you think about that? So, yeah, what you did was very selfish. And another thing. Nobody here ever said you couldn’t see him. Who told you that? What did we tell you? That Alya was going to speak to him, right? That she or I would explain. We said we’d talk to him first. But you couldn’t wait. You behaved selfishly.
Boran: And what did you tell him? That I left and abandoned him? That I’m not his father, that you are? Did you put me down in front of my son?
Everyone looks at Boran in amazement.
Alya: How can you say that?
Nare: How can you think they’d say something like that?
Alya, in a raised voice: Please, Boran!
Boran, eyes bulging and flashing: Cihan is trying to take my wife and now my son, too.
Alya: Shut up!
Cihan: Boran, I understand why you’re behaving like this. I get why there’d be hate in your eyes after months in a coma, months being unconscious. But what you’re saying is wrong. Yes, you are his father, but in your absence, I was that little guy’s father. Nobody else was. And you don’t know how much I love that boy, so if you ever behave like that again in front of him, you’ll be breaking what little bond remains between us and I’d have to speak to you like I never have before. So don’t do it. Got it?
He tells Alya they need to leave.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #3 of 9
Boran: When will you present the demand for divorce? Stop putting it off.
Cihan: Nobody’s putting anything off. We’re getting divorced. Like you said, that day will come,
And then we’ll all see what happens together.
They leave.
Sadakat reaches out to Boran, and he swats away her arm.
She tells herself she knew this would happen.

Outside, Alya tells Cihan her hands are still shaking. She tells him she can’t stand Boran.
Cihan: What can I say, Alya? I really don’t know what to say. Tough days lie ahead. You’re hurt. Cihan also. But I’ll do everything I can to make sure that Cihan doesn’t suffer again.
Alya: Shouldn’t Boran do that for his son, too? Shouldn’t he think of him? What’s wrong with him? I don’t understand. I’m afraid for my son now because of his behavior.
Cihan: You’re right. But we have no choice but to withstand it. We have to.
Alya sighs and calms down: I know. If we don’t fight, we’ll lose everything. We have to fight.
Kaya and Nare come down and join them on the balcony.
Nare: I’m really sorry. I hope Boran gets better soon. I can’t believe how he acted.
Alya: By the way, I’m staying home from the hospital for a few days. I don’t want to leave Deniz alone for now.
Nare tells Cihan she needs to go see Sahin. He tells her to go ahead. He says he and Kaya have a meeting at the office. If we finish early, we’ll go see him, too.
Cihan tells Alya to call him if there’s any trouble. She promises to.
A door opens and we hear Deniz: Dad!
Cihan: Hey son!
Deniz: Don’t go!
Deniz runs to Cihan who picks him up. Cihan asks him if he’s not supposed to leave. Deniz asks to go with him.
Cihan: You want to come to the office with me?
Deniz: Yes, I’m still scared.
Cihan smiles his little happy smile.

At the hospital, Nare is with Sahin. She tells him she should have told him the truth about Boran and that she is sorry.
Nare: You never hid your heart from me. It was always open, but mine was closed. I couldn’t be as brave as you even though you always begged me to show some courage. I’m sorry.
Sahin: I was alone, Nare. My mother was always a shadow over me. I wanted to trust in my father but whenever I did, I was crushed. I didn’t protect Zerrin; I made the choice to distance myself from Kaya and Cihan. All I had was you, Nare. So, I clung to you.
Nare: I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you. If I’d been by your side, you might not have pulled the trigger and tried to kill yourself.
Sahin: It’s not your fault. None of this is your fault. It’s my father’s, so don’t torture yourself. Forget everything, Nare.
He reaches out and caresses her face.

At the office balcony, Cihan lifts Deniz on his shoulders. He asks if he likes what he sees, and Deniz says it’s nice but not as pretty as Albora. Cihan grins at this.
Cihan: See the people in the market over there? He reminds him they got an ice cream there once. Deniz remembers.
Erol arrives, and Alya tells Deniz to go with Kaya. They will go play billiards.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #4 of 9
Now things get serious, and we get the Mexican “Me esta doliendo” song again. Erol holds a document and tells them the agreement is ready. All it needs is their signatures. They follow Erol inside. Erol says he is sorry that they need to sign this. It’s the last thing he wanted to have to do. But, he says, it is part of his job. He wishes there was another way. Alya signs, then Cihan. Cihan tells Erol he will be their witness when they get married.
Cihan: I have spoken!
Alya grins.
Erol: Try and stop me from being there.
Cihan tells her it was hard to pick up the pen. Alya asks him: When has anything ever been easy for us?

We see Kaya and Deniz playing pool with Muzzafer and Kadir. Alya and Cihan join them.
Deniz: Papa, I’m not scared anymore. I can see my father now. But tomorrow, and you’ll both be with me, OK?
Alya and Cihan agree.
Kaya asks if they are ready to go celebrate.
Kaya gets a call from Ipek. She is flirty and he is not. She asks if he’s decided where they will get married. She pushes as the date is approaching. He asks her to wait until the next day. He hasn’t decided yet. She asks him to go with her to pick her dress the next day. Kaya is definitely not into this, but he promises to be there.

At the YONCA hospital, Fidan and Nare are walking Sahin. He complains of being very bored. Up walk Kaya and Cihan. They accuse him of trying to escape and joke about sending him the bill. They ask how he is, and Nare says the doctor hasn’t come yet to tell them. Sahin tells Cihan he has a phobia about hospitals. Cihan asks if that’s true. When everyone says it is, Cihan says then don’t ever do something this crazy again. This almost killed them. Sahin tells him he will get back to the office and that he won’t let the poison of his father ever bring Cihan down again. He emphasizes that Ecmel can never lead Albora.
Cihan: Did you hear that, Aunt Fidan? I know there are very painful truths, but your son, despite those truths, was always on the right side and that’s a good thing.
Sahin: Cihan, I’d like to see Boran.
Zerrin chimes in saying she would also.
Cihan thinks a bit and then says: OK, go see him. You missed him, so go.

Outside the konak, a car drives up with Ecmel and some henchies. The guards tell them not to come any closer. Two guards have pistols pointed at Ecmel. Ecmel tells them to relax. He tells them he is just there to talk. He walks toward them and asks them to lower their guns and open the gate. One guard tells him he is not permitted in the konak. Ecmel acts surprised.
A vehicle drives up with Alya and Deniz in it. She tells Deniz she will find out what’s going on and tells the driver to lock the door behind her. Then she tells the driver to back up because she doesn’t want Deniz to see this encounter.
Ecmel: Well, well, well. Look who just showed up. Cihan’s heroine.
Alya: Get out of here.
Ecmel: I came to see Boran.
Alya: Take your men and leave.
Ecmel: I’m not going anywhere without seeing Boran. That man is my son.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #5 of 9
Alya: That man? Your son? You think you’re a father? You think you deserve that title? Get out of here!
Ecmel: I’m going to speak to my son. And see my grandson too.
Alya takes a gun from a guard and points it at Ecmel as he walks toward the van.
Alya: Stop!
Ecmel turns around, impactado.
Alya: Never again call my son your grandson, Ecmel. Be very careful.
He walks back toward Alya: You have the same fire, boiling blood and arrogance as Cihan.
Alya: I’ll shoot, I’m not kidding. Move the car or I’ll shoot you. I swear.
Ecmel tells her to relax and that his men will move the car. She brandishes the weapon and Ecmel backs off. Just then the van with Deniz enters the gate. Ecmel tells her to tell Boran that he’s not going anywhere without speaking to him first. I’ll wait for him outside.
Alya doesn’t reply and enters the compound telling the guards to close the gate.
Ecmel seems impactado.

At the YONCA, Sahin is readying to leave. Cihan calls Zerrin out to the hall.
Cihan: I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to tell Kaya about his son. This has gone on too long. Kaya is suffering.
Zerrin: Demir will never let me leave. What’s more, the baby would be taken from me.
Cihan: Why do you let him do this?
Zerrin: He’s a monster.
Cihan tells her he can protect her, and she asks him if he can’t see what’s happening.
Fidan joins them and asks what they are discussing. Zerrin tells her Cihan wants to tell Kaya. Fidan backs up Zerrin, telling him it would be a disaster.
Cihan: I’m sorry, but Demir’s not raising that child. That child’s my nephew or niece. Zerrin may have a solution, but everyone comes out into the hall before she can tell them.
Cihan gets a call from Seyhmuz, Sadakat’s henchie, telling him about Ecmel being outside of the konak.

At the gate, Alya asks if Seyhmuz told Cihan, and he says yes, they are on the way.
As if that isn’t enough, Sadakat comes out on the balcony and wants to know what’s going on. He tells her it’s Ecmel, outside the gate. Sadakat tells Pakize to take Deniz inside.
Sadakat: What does he want?
Seyhmuz tells her he wants to speak to Boran.
Sadakat says a few words describing her opinion of Ecmel and starts down the stairs.
Sadakat: How dare he show up at my house?
Just then, Boran comes out to hear this. Boran walks to the gate asking if that bas*ard is at the door.
Boran: How dare he come to my house?
Everyone tries to restrain him, but he is very determined.
Boran tells them to open the door; Alya tells them not to. They open the door.
Boran: What do you want? You are here to shoot me between the eyes?
Ecmel: Listen, Boran, my men will stay outside. May I come in? I just want to talk. I deserve for you to listen to what I have to say.
Sadakat: Don’t do it, son. Don’t listen to this snake. He’ll fill your head with lies spewing from his venomous tongue. He’s the damned devil, a bas*ard. A moral disgrace. Please don’t listen to him.
Alya: Boran, enough!
Boran: I’ll hear you out. Come in.
Alya tells him he will regret this.
Just then we hear a horn as Cihan arrives: Who let Ecmel in?
Boran tells him he did: He said he wants to talk, and I want to listen.
Sahin arrives and confronts his father, asking why they will be meeting.
Ecmel tells him to stop talking like that: You are my sons and you need to listen to your father. Boran, I didn’t know you were my son. Sadakat never told me. She kept it quiet.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #6 of 9
Sadakat starts yelling at him, calling him names. Her family tries to calm her down. Sadakat reminds them that Ecmel threw her off a cliff. Ecmel again turns to Boran and tells him he didn’t know that she was pregnant. [So, I guess it’s OK to throw her off the cliff if she wasn’t pregnant.] Ecmel tells what Sadakat did to him. She wanted revenge and took what was his and never told him.
Ecmel: If I’d known, do you think I would have hurt you? She did this. This is all Sadakat’s fault.
Now Alya jumps in: You kidnapped a child and tried to kill him.
Boran: You kidnapped my son? Boran grabs Ecmel. How dare you? He’s just a child. What were you thinking?
Ecmel again tries to dodge the truth: I didn’t mean to. It was an accident. I’m sorry. But if I hadn’t kidnapped him, we would never have met, son. Sometimes bad things lead to good things.
Cihan: So, you’re saying it’s good that you did it?
Ecmel, eyes darting back and forth: It was wrong. What I did was wrong. But I’m here. Go ahead, shoot me.
He kicks his pistol to Boran, telling him to be done with him.
Kaya smirks at this display.
Ecmel: What are you waiting for? With this pain I don’t want to live anymore. Save yourselves and deliver me from this humiliation. Shoot me. Do it.
Sahin: Get out of here.
Ecmel: Boran, I made a mistake. Please forgive me son.
Boran looks at Alya and Cihan.
Ecmel: I’ll see you, son.
He walks to his vehicle. Fidan is standing there, stunned.
Ecmel reminds Sahin and Boran that they are his sons, and not to forget it.
Cihan tells the guards to close the gate.
Boran turns to walk to the konak, and Cihan reminds him that Sahin and Zerrin came to see him.
Boran looks at them for a bit and then continues walking to the konak.
The family slowly follows him, Sadakat complaining that Kaya walks with Zerrin. Cihan and Alya walk back together, but with space between them.

In the living room, Boran is sitting facing Sahin and Zerrin.
Boran: We already heard from Ecmel. What do you have to say? (Cihan leans over and reminds him they are his siblings, not his enemies.) The children of a man who tried to kill me cannot be my siblings.
Sadakat: You heard him. Are you going to sit there?
Nare and Cihan tell her to be quiet.
Sahin, the voice of reason, speaks calmly: You’re right, Boran. You’re right to react like that. That’s right. We’re Ecmel’s children, and there’s no defending what he did. But the most important thing is that you’re alive. This is hard for us, too. But even so, we’re happy. We have an older brother.
Boran nods.
Zerrin: I understand you, Boran. Nobody can deny what you’ve been through. We’re all aware of it. But just because we’re his children doesn’t mean we condone his actions or that you can blame us for them.
Boran: You supported him despite knowing what he was up to. You kept quiet about it and you’re telling me not to blame you? How many times did my mother tell you that Ecmel’s a murderer? But you didn’t believe her.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #7 of 9
Nare turns to Sadakat: You told him all that, Mom?
Kaya: You never cease to surprise me.
Sadakat: Yes, what of it? Did I lie? It’s the truth. You didn’t believe me, and neither did they, have you forgotten?
Sahin: He was our cousin. And when we found out, it gutted us. You think it was easy to accept what our father did?
Nare to Boran: Listen, he’s their father. Isn’t it normal that they didn’t want to believe what was being said about Ecmel? They’re upset over it, and you…weren’t like this. What’s going on with you?
Sadakat spit out: You married that murderer’s son. Sahin and she are married.
Boran: What shame, Nare. How pathetic that you did that. You married the son of the man who tried to kill your brother?
Sahin stands: What did you say, Boran?
Everyone stands, and Cihan gets in front, telling Boran: Let’s go.
Everyone is fussing.
Boran: Let him admit what his father did.
Alya: Why are you taking your anger out on them?
Boran: Stay out of this.
Alya: Boran.
Cihan: Boran, you’re not thinking clearly. Don’t say that. You could regret it.
Boran: My mind is clearer than ever, and you knew Ecmel was a murderer, so I don’t get it. How could you let her marry him?
Nare: He didn’t. We got married secretly. We’ve been in love since we were kids and you knew that. Why are you acting like you didn’t? What happened to you? Because you’re hurt, the rest of us should be too?
Sahin tells her to ignore him and not waste her breath. Sahin tells them they are leaving. Cihan tells them they will talk when things calm down.
Sadakat, yelling as usual, asks Nare how she can act like this.
As Nare is leaving, Boran grabs her arm forcefully: You can’t go to the house of the man who did that to me.
Cihan: Let her go, Boran.
Sahin: Let her go!
Nare tells him to let her go and finally they are able to leave. Cihan holds Boran back from following them, but Boran follows them with his wild eyes. Cihan tells him she is going to her husband’s house.
Sadakat, fanning the flames as usual: How can you allow this?
The three of them argue. Boran: Like Nare, Cihan doesn’t care what happened to me either. If he did, he wouldn’t protect the children of the man who tried to kill me or send Nare off with those bas*ards.
Cihan: Your mind is so confused that it can’t comprehend what’s important to me now. Let’s talk like adults, so listen carefully. Those two who just left are actual siblings of yours. Those people you talked to like that actually love you. Listen, as soon as Sahin found out, that his father Ecmel ordered your execution, the poor guy was suffering so much that he got a gun and was so ashamed that he shot himself.
Cihan to Sadakat: Am I wrong, Mom?
Sadakat responds: No.
Cihan continues: He found out, and he shot himself in the chest. He barely survived. We took him to the hospital and he managed to live. Before he was discharged, he said he wanted to see you. That’s why he came here. But now, what will happen? What will Sahin think when he looks at you? That’s what I care about. I care about you hurting him like that. Same with Kaya.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #8 of 9
When Kaya would hear your name, his eyes would light up. He admired and adored you so much. And now he won’t even look you in the eyes or be around you, Boran. That’s what I care about. You think this is normal? Look at what you’ve become. Look at Alya and Cihan. I care about you disturbing their peace and going about things the wrong way. I care because I’m not selfish. But you are. You’ve stopped thinking of others. You weren’t like this. What’s going on with you? if you won’t take anyone here into account, I won’t take you into account. I hope you understand that.
Cihan to Sadakat: Mom stop it. You’re taking his side, and that’s wrong. If something is true, say it, no matter what side you’re on. Just tell the truth.
Alya: Cihan!
Cihan: Mom, you always take Boran’s side.
Sadakat: It’s not like that.
Cihan: Sometimes you have to tell the truth.
Sadakat: It’s not like that. You’re pressuring him too much. You’re brothers.
Boran looks angrily after Cihan as he and Alya leave the room.

Outside, Sahin says that Boran is not the same person he knew. He’s a different person.
Cihan: His problem is with Alya and me. He’s got no problem with you. I don’t know why he’s doing this. I know he’ll feel bad about it though. Give him time. Zerrin, don’t be upset.
Zerrin replies that she’s fine.
Sahin says they will leave, and Alya wishes that he gets some good rest. A very sad group heads to his vehicle. Zerrin looks longingly at Kaya. Cihan tells them he will walk them out.
Zerrin tells Cihan under her breath that she will call him the next day and to keep it to himself.
They drive off, leaving Cihan, Kaya and Alya in the driveway.
Kaya wants to know what Zerrin told him. Cihan replies that she wants Kaya to stop looking at her like that. It makes her uncomfortable. Kaya makes a joke about that being tough.
Kaya: Well, all that’s left now is for Cihan to see Boran. I hope it hurts less than today’s reunion.
Alya is very serious now: I’d forgotten. My son’s going to see his father again. I ought to be happy, but I’m not. I’m scared, and I’m ashamed that I feel this way.
Cihan: Boran isn’t doing this because you’re not being affectionate. Boran’s problem is waking up and not finding Alya there like he would’ve liked. And I get it. I wouldn’t want to lose you either. If I lost you, I’d probably be in worse shape that he is.
Alya: Never.
She starts to walk away.
Cihan: You sure?
Alya: Of course. You…would never be so hurtful. That fire inside you would burn, but you wouldn’t take it out on anyone. You wouldn’t.

At Emel’s konak, Fidan is sitting on the patio as Sahin, Nare, and Zerrin arrive. She seems lost in thought.
Sahin: Is everything OK?
They start to sit down, but Ecmel comes out the door.
Sahin: Kicking and screaming at his door didn’t work, Dad. Boran doesn’t believe you’re sorry, either.
Nare tries to get Sahin to stop.
Sahin: And now you’re making us pay for your sins.
Ecmel: It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t believe me. He’s still my son, and in that konak he’ll finally see Sadakat’s and Cihan’s true faces. When he comes to his senses, I’m certain he’ll support his father. But what about you? I don’t understand you. You’ve bowed at that horrible family’s feet for years. You’re even starting to sound like them.

Babachita
 

lejos
Episode 2-28 #9 of 9
Sahin: If your conscience were on the side of truth and justice, I’d come to you, Dad. I hope that, in the end, Boran believes me and not you. From now on, I won’t put up with your betrayal at the company or in this konak.
Ecmel: That’s what you think. You’ll see how things are, though. This is only the beginning. Soon, everyone will see.
Sahin looks at his father with alarm.
Sahin: We’ll see about that.
Fidan: Unbelievable.
Sahin: Mom, stop worrying. Look on the bright side. At least now you don’t have to twist yourself into knots trying to protect Dad.
Fidan laughs a little. Zerrin smiles and hugs her mother: Keep smiling like that.
Sahin: We’ll be OK.
Fidan: I’ll be OK, my loves. You’re safe. That’s all I need. You’re not in pain are you, Sahin?
Sahin tells her he is fine.
Nare tells Sahin he needs some rest, reminding him he was just discharged.
Zerrin: Wait. I know it’s been a lot, with the hospital and all, but Demir will probably show up later, and before he does, I have to tell you something important.
She tells them she will tell them inside. We see them in the living room. Sahin tells her to go ahead and say it. [I’m worrying about where Ecmel is.]
Zerrin has to work to get it out but finally tells them that Kaya is the father of her baby.
Sahin stares at Zerrin.

End of Episode 2-28

Babachita
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder