Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Your blog-mom Melinama has a new cd out! Get 'em for the holidays!

Hello friends,

In my "other life," when I am not writing for y'all, I am a professional musician, and I wanted you to know I just got my latest cd back from the printers yesterday. It is "more-or-less traditional music from the British Isles and beyond." There is even a Mexican song on it ("Toda Una Vida").

So, the UPS guys dumped 1,000 copies of it on my front porch last night. Jeesh, can I live long enough to sell all these cds?

I tell you what - they're for sale at my record label's website, Skylark Productions for VERY CHEAP as a special HOLIDAYS bargain. Every cd on that page is $11.99 and shipping is a flat $3.00 (domestic) no matter how many you order. And I promise to pop them in the mail first class right away.

There are sound samples at the Skylark page.

Be excellent to your friends and give them wonderful more-or-less traditional music from the British Isles and beyond for the holidays!

Labels:


Comments:
thank you! i will check out the website... sounds like a really cool gift!! i love the british isles theme in it... to me, it makes this season feel real, considering many of our musical influence and traditions come from that area.

good luck melinama!! i think you deserve to sell all copies, and i think that you will have them gone before you even notice! :)
 

Hoorah, and just in time! Hey everyone, I'll bet you didn't know our Melinama is incredibly musically talented, did you? In addition to her beautiful voice and playing prowess she also did the cover art for this CD. I purchased the Mappamundi CD last year and love it. I can't wait to get my CD of Rag Faire.
 

thanks for kind wishes, tash. sylvia, you doll! you were the absolutely first person to buy rag faire. your order will go in tomorrow's mail, it's all packed up. i kiss you!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder