Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fernando Colunga movie coming in April: "Bandoleros" AKA ""LADRON QUE ROBA A LADRON"

Lesa wrote:

I see a lot of questions about Fernando Colunga and what he's up to on your site. I'd like to let you and everyone know that Fernando has a movie [NOT a telenovela, a real movie] that is to be released in April. [It's called BANDOLEROS.]

It also stars other novela stars including Gabriel Soto, Oscar Torres, Saul Lisazo, Miguel Varoni and Ivonne Montero. It is a Lionsgate film, directed by Joe Menendez, produced by Roni Menendez and Ben Odell, writen by JoJo Henrickson.

I've have seen the first cut of the film last week at a screening for the film and I must tell everyone that it is well worth seeing, it shouldn't be missed, especially if you're a Fernando Colunga fan.

Labels:


Comments:
Is "Bandoleros" a movie or telenovela?
 

It's a movie, I've updated the file to reflect that. Thanks!
 

Will theatres have english subtitles?
 

Great news! My birthday is in April, so I will consider it my present!! ~~~Susanlynn, happy but still needing to see Fernando as a pirate
 

Great news! My birthday is in October, so I will consider it my present too!! (yes I know that doesn't make sense but Fernando does that to me) I couldn't tell from the IMDB if it will have English subtitles.
 

Just a correction, the film is called "Ladron Que Roba A Ladron"
it stars other novela stars as well
as Fernando. The film is Spanish with English subtitles. It is scheduled right now for a limited
release in the US, about 200 to 300 theaters across the country, in early April. If there is more to tell I'll be sure to pass it on.

Lesa
 

Thanks, Lesa - I saw it advertised as "Bandoleros," but I can't remember where. Let's keep our eyes peeled.
 

Great Lesa! We're back on this site where our friendship first developed. Many novela hours later we're here discussing "our" Fernando, again.
Melinama: The working title of Fernando's movie was "BANDOLEROS", it was switched to "LADRON QUE ROBA A LADRON", Lesa got the honor of watching it already, the rest of us will just have to salivate and wait.
ROSA.
 

Sylvia---ROTFLMAO--You so crack me up. I hope this movie finds its way to somewhere in my vicinty. ~~~Susanlynn, doing the happy dance
 

The movie will be released this summer by Lionsgate and it is indeed named: "Ladron Que Roba A Ladron".
Fernando is GREAT in it as is everyone else! You'll love it.
 

This is great news and quite the full circle. Thanks for letting us know when it will be out.

Does anyone know anymore insider gossip about the movie?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder