Tuesday, January 30, 2007

La Fea Más Bella #198 1/29/07 in which Lety discovers the transition from Labor to Management is difficult.

We get to savor, again, the Banana's realization that she is now secretary to, not Don Humberto, but Lety! No puede ser! "Hey, it isn't April Fool's Day, don't fool around like this. This must be a nightmare! Luigi, pinch me! Ow, not that hard!" Assured it's fact, the Banana is in collapse.

Fern grins, the other shareholders are disgruntled. Alicia begs Marcia: "Don't leave me in Her clutches! I just insulted her dad out there!" Told that tomorrow Lety will decide who stays and who gets fired, Luigi wraps his arms around Alicia's massive, uh, ribcage, as far as they will go; both sob as Fern smiles and waves.

In the hall the cuartel cheers, air is pumped. Alicia scowls at them as they gloat over their newly influential friend. "Lambisconas (see below)! In the novelas they also fire the gossips."

Fern slams the door in Omar's face, then both bundle into the office. Fern mopes: "Lety's a new person, she surely still detests me, she's going to fire both of us." One-note Omar suggests that a reconquest would solve this problem nicely. "Shut up for once in your life, Omar, your advice is idiotic. The wagon has left - it's too late for that." "But if you're fired today, tomorrow you can lose your car, your house, your club membership..."

Alicia is sobbing in Marcia's office. "I won't be able to sleep tonight and I can't afford a sleeping pill, much less a bottle of booze to help me forget my bad luck." Lety enters. "What are YOU doing here?" Alicia snarls. Lety asks her to clear out. "As you order, Licenciada," is the sarcastic reply, but Lety calmly ignores the sarcasm, waits for her to leave, and begins.

"From now on, Marcia, we'll have to talk together a lot and work as a team." "All you care about is getting revenge against me and Fern." "If that's what I wanted, I'd never have given the business back. I asked you to stay because the business needs you and so do I. You're fundamental." "But you hate me!" "No, I never hated you, even when you fired me, much less now." "Well, I never liked you. And what you did to me was much worse than what I did to you." "Of course it was. I shouldn't have gotten involved with Fern, and believe it or not, both you and I ended up losing." Marcia smirks as she announces: "Fern and I have resumed our relationship." (Cut to Fern, alone, dreaming of Lety.) "We're trying to put back together what you destroyed." "Congratulations. History won't repeat itself - I'm remaking my life and, truly, I don't want to be around Fern, don't worry."

The cuartel continues to speculate: who will be fired tomorrow? Surely the Oxy? They've been deprived of the inside scoop for months now and their appetite for gossip is beyond ravenous.

The Oxy says when she's fired she won't go hungry, she has important friends who've made her incredible job offers. She won't be in tears - she'll go home, sit in her Jacuzzi with ice cream and caviar and white wine, and listen to "cultured music, like Bach or Mozart or Beethoven or Paquita La Del Barrio [see below]."



She and Helmet-head then sashay in tandem over to Marcia's office. "When should I offer my resignation?" Marcia's head hurts and she doesn't want to think about it. Helmet-head wants to eat ("I'm starving!" enthuses Alicia) and invites Marcia. "Or maybe you'd rather be with Fern? ("Or maybe you're panicked he'll see Her," suggests Alicia.) "Now that She's back, you'll have to learn to manage your life well," lectures Helmet-head.

The feas have decided on a Girls Night Out with Lety to celebrate her ascension. Simon whines that he wants to go along. PM says no. Simon surmises they'll be going to an antro (which those of us following Mundo de Fieras know as a strip-joint/pole-dancing club). PM says no, it will be someplace quiet...

Meanwhile Aldo is dining at "Candelabria" with Caro, who is, distressingly, wearing ultra-tight beaded pigtails and as much makeup as Joan Rivers, almost as much as Jocelyn. [She looks like a scarecrow, who did this to her and why?] Aldo is yakking cheerfully about Lety. "I wanted to tell her right away how I've fallen so completely in love with her, but I saw she was in a difficult situation and it wasn't the right moment for a declaration." Caro says, be patient. "Yes, things have to come at their right time no matter how much we want them sooner. Love turns us into teenagers. I was always lousy at wooing women, and now especially Lety, who is so special. I don't want to upset her, I'll have to wait for exactly the right time."

The cuartel can't wait to party down. "If we leave a little early, that's ok - cause WE'RE with the PRESIDENT." Marta wonders aloud if the infamous wedding cancellation had been connected somehow to Lety's leaving, Lety makes the worried puckered-O mouth. The feas say "We'll gossip all night and you'll tell us everything."

Yazmin waits for Lopez. Seeing her, he licks his paw, rubs it over his bald head and non-existent combover, and then meatily grabs her hand with his licked paw (YECH!). He says: "I don't write the checks, but I can help ... let's go someplace we can relax." (Guácala!) Yazmin agrees.

Lety appears and tells Yazmin she'll cut a check tomorrow and take care of everything. Lopez hurries to add, "But, Yazmin, we need to discuss it anyway..."

Luigi enters and shrieks to see Lety. Hearing she's going to help Yazmin, he suggests sarcastically that they light a candle to Saint Lety.

He then tells Yazmin she can have her job back: he needs her to model underwear. Lola goes ballistic. The cuartel say Lety would have to approve a re-hiring. Luigi says "I'm completely independent and can do what I want, or I'll quit." Yazmin telephones her boyfriend, Lola's husband, whom she calls Skinny (he's aka El Cheque), to gloat; she strokes her thigh as she coos to him, dissing "the menopausal one" (Lola). Flaquito/El Cheque asks to speak to Lola. "You have to stop harrassing me, if you interfere with Yazmin getting her job back, there won't be money for the kids, blah blah..."

Lety appears and Lola complains to her about Yazmin. Lety says she has more important things to worry about. She utters the words she will use to deflect the cuartel's suppositions, requests, and demands through the rest of the episode: "Later! Later!"

Hearing that Lety will solve her problem tomorrow, Yazmin walks out on Lopez.

As Fern is slipping out of the office Marcia bustles up behind him. "Are you leaving?" "Yes, there's nothing more for me to do." "Where are you going?" "I dunno." "Alicia and your mother and I are meeting at a restaurant, do you want to join us?" "OK" "And what will you be doing before that?" "I dunno."

The cuartel charges through the hall; because Lety is with them, Marcia kisses Fern ostentatiously. Lety and Fern stare at each other. "Those two (Marcia and Fern) are so amorous!" giggles one of the girls. Marcia gets in the elevator with the Feas, expecting Fern to pile in too, but he says, "it's full, and anyway you'll probably be talking about that woman stuff." When the elevator door closes he staggers and makes a little prayer which I didn't understand.

Simon is still whinging down in reception as the cuartel emerges from the elevator discussing where they'll go to party, and how they'll manage without a car. Then Fern steps out of the elevator alone... He and Lety exchange an electric glance... The feas march between them and then away... Fern has a chance to say something to Lety... Does he? No, he does not. She follows behind the feas, slooowwwwlllyy... He had his chance.

Left behind, of course Simon continues moaning: "They say they're going somewhere quiet, but I don't believe them, you know how they are!" Fern: "It's not that I'm curious but that, that, that ... that that that... where are they going?" "I dunno, somewhere they can eat, drink, dance, make out..." "Make out??!!?" (Ligarse)

Fern continues: "Simon, you're so elegant, well dressed, perfumed, tell me, what are you going to do tonight? Want to toss down a couple whiskeys with me?" Simon got an A in impactado class, he is super thrilled, especially because Fern will pick up the tab. They discuss how good they both look, and Simon asks whether they should take his motorbike or Fern's car. Fern: "Oh, you want us to look like we're delivering pizzas?" (Simon pouts.) "Sorry, sorry, no, your bike is beautiful, precious, a veritable steed (Simon beams), but my car will be more comfortable." Spouting French and Italian, Simon combusts with pride. "From here to - the presidency!" he thought-bubbles out loud.

All the girls pile out of one taxi at some dump PM has chosen. They expect Lety to pay, but she only has 30 pesos. Why? "I left Conceptos without a cent and I've spent all my savings." They each dig up a few coins for the driver. The place looks awful. Marta says if her hubby saw it he wouldn't let her go in, but they're there, enough talk already: "So much singing and no opera! Let's go!" They tell Lety she needs a car, a super-car like her boyfriend's. "And you'll help us with loans! And you need a cellphone!" "Conceptos is in crisis. Later, later, later."

Luigi rushes into Candelabria, the restaurant where Aldo is bending Caro's ear about Lety. Delighted to see Caro, he drools a bit when introduced to Aldo and starts flirting. He flirts harder after Caro says, "My 'friend' is a world-renowned chef, Aldo Domenzain." Luigi hyperventilates, "Oh, that's lovely, I'm world-renowned also, I'm a famous movie director, I won a prize at Cannes." "I'm honored to meet you," says Aldo in a friendly manner. Luigi, emitting a fog of pheremones: "Ah, you're gorgeous, you have great skin." Aldo, graciously: "Thanks." Ruli calls and Luigi blows him off. He invites himself to have dinner with Caro and Aldo.

He turns to Caro and gushes: "You'll never believe who's the new president of Conceptos! It's the PLATYPUS! Leticia Nightmare (Padilla/Pesadilla) Solis! A horror!" And in a fatal aside to Aldo: "Oh, sorry, but the fact is she's really ugly." Aldo's eyes narrow - he lifts his chin - he starts to rise - and - oh, too bad! - the Golden Circle of Goodbye appears and the show is over. A continuación...

Lamibiscón: gluttonous, toadying, fawning. Bola de lambisconas = bunch of flatterers.

Labels:


Comments:
Funny and informative recap Melinama and very quick! I have to say that I actually like Caro's get up. It's unique and fun, but I'm wondering how many more episodes they are going to milk out of her in it! That and Aldo's white shoulder patched Don Johnson coat. Oh and as for Aldo's attention, looks like Lety might have some competition in Luigi!
 

Whoa...that's some album cover! Thanks for adding that gem, very cool. Most excellent vocab word. A toady is certainly worth learning in any language. Combusts with pride, dis the menopausal one...somebody save me from choking with laughter. Great recap!!
 

Classic Fernando..I love the way Fern manuevered Simon to try to find out where he thinks the cuartel is celebraing with Lety.Those two can't be far behind..A few months back Fern would have been too high & mighty to be socializing with the employees of Conceptos.It seems he's crawling down off that high horse that so solidifies his dreadful mother and so-called girl friend,Marcia.

The arrogance of Marcia is appalling. She's so confident that Fern is back under thumb and in her bed for the long haul. Want to bet the pink eyeshadow,dangling earrings, poly pants,and two shots of botox on that ever happening? Nunca.Maureen
 

To Maureen. I agree, "Nunca", because the church guy would not be investing the whole series in helping fernando and lety get together, if in the end he goes to someone else. Still, i don't like the temptations for Lety (ie. aldo), or Marcia pushing herself on fernando. Maybe that is what the church guy means, when he speaks of both of them having a lot of changes to make before getting back together. both have to have other temptations? and then in the end, they choose each other, out of love, not need and they appreciate each other more, because they are more mature and they both have had choices????
 

I did see the way Luigi looked at Aldo ROTF. Wonder if he actually thinks Aldo would go for him and why?? Last night there were comments about how Alica, Marcia and Luigi talk. It is sad. I don't know anyone in real life that is that bad, but have been a close second. Guess lety has to learn to insist on respect of the president.
 

Thanks for the translation of lambisconas. I looked it up in the dictionary, but they only had "lamber"--"to lick." Now it makes sense . . . in a rather vulgar way . . .
 

This episode had some really good foot-in-the-mouth moments. Yes, Lety will need to keep her backbone in good working order to handle the presidency.
Ah--that long look between Lety and Fern. Intense yearning, regret, etc., a real blade twisting in the heart.
 

>>"Ah--that long look between Lety and Fern. Intense yearning, regret, etc., a real blade twisting in the heart."

I've been thinking the same thing and I keep replaying their brief but powerful scenes together over and over again in my mind. Those two have such intense feelings and their scenes are so powerful together. So much better than the scenes between Lety and GuruAldo (my obligatory Aldo dig for the day).

Thanks for the vocab lesson. I looked lambisconas up in the dictionary, and lo and behold it wasn't in there. I find that to be the case more often than not w/ words I don't recognize. Does that mean my Spanish is improving? Anyway, can anyone recommend a good Spanish/English dictionary. I am currently using the University of Chicago pocket version.
 

"Golden Circle of Goodbye" - LOL! It reminds me a little of the Magic Mirror from Romper Room.
 

I used to complain about my Oxford Compact Abridged (I think that's what it is), but it has turned out to be pretty good now that I have captions and know how to spell the words I'm looking up. :) It had lambiscona, for example (it said "bootlicker").

It's still not perfect, and tends not to have the Nahuatl words in it (like "tlacoyo") nor obscure ones like "ornitorrinco," so it's not so useful for Alicia's insults. But it tells me all of the important words. :)
 

Luigi is just way over the top in every way! I felt sorry for Aldo. I'm ready for Caro to put on something else and get rid of the country girl outfit. She looked so classy before.
I wasn't sure if Lety was looking at Fern with longing or sarcasm and was playing a game to make him suffer? She is a different person now and is harder to figure out. The innocence is gone.
I can't wait to see if Fern and Simon confront the girls at the club!!

Carrie L.
 

I loved the look on Luigi's face when he met Aldo, the man of his dreams. I haven't seen him that excited since he met Eduardo.

So... what is Aldo going to do to Luigi?? For the first time in weeks, the suspense is killing me!

(Okay, so it's not a chef's jacket... maybe it's a waiter's jacket?)
 

Did you see the look on Aldo's face when Luigi was insulting Lety. Wait until he finds out that Aldo is in love with her.
Luigi is so mean. Luigi,Terecita,Marcia & Alicia act just like high school "mean girls".

Thnaks for the excellent recap.
 

I sincerely hope that Caro will have changed her clothes by tonight’s episode. I am not digging the Trailer Trash Barbie look. ¡Ay, caramba! Did Nora Salinas tick off someone in Wardrobe? As for Aldo’s jacket, I noticed that there’s an AJ embroidered on the sleeve. At first I thought it was a monogram, then remembered that his last name starts with a D. The designer’s logo, mayhap? Either way, it should be burned, along with Caro’s getup. And I am still waiting for la Oxi to pop out of that checkered corset. (♫…June is bustin’ out all over…♪)
Enough frivolity. The Lety-Fernando looks of longing made this otherwise dreary, noisy episode. Luigi has seriously bad gaydar if he thinks he’s got a chance with Aldo. Can someone please slap him? Please, please, pretty-please? I know Lety won’t fire him (not a spoiler, Sergio Mayer is tremendously popular in Mexico) but I would feel SO much better if somebody slapped him. (C’mon, Santa Irmita, deep down you know you wanna. La virgin will forgive you. Hell, she’ll reward you!)
Sorry, chavos y chavas, had to vent a bit. If it hadn’t been for those brief, wordless exchanges between Lety and Fernando, last night’s capítulo would have been completely disposable.
 

Before, it wasn't appropriate for Fern to socialize with the employees, because he was the President. But, now it isn't so much a problem, because he's not in a supervisory position.

Last night was kind of boring, I fast-forwarded most of the show. Especially the Yazmin stuff...The best part, of course, was the intense look between Fern & Lety. I swear she walked away using all the advice from the Bellas in Acapulco, tall & confident.

Did anyone else notice Juana getting out of the trunk of the taxi at the club? I had to watch it twice, so funny.
 

LMAO at the comment that Lety will have competition for Aldo from Luigi. I thought the same thing and thought there was more chemistry betwen Luigi and Aldo then there ever is between Aldo and Lety. It's one sided in both cases.

Poor Marcia turning Fern into her own private fire hydrant with that one sided aim to hurt kiss. He looked like he wanted to wipe his mouth with Lysol when she flew away.

Love, loved loved that intense lingering look between Fern and Lety. You had the feeling that for both of them everything in the world dropped away. So much pain and misery and yes love conveyed between them. Such great acting without a word of dialogue.

Poor Caro out to dinner with the one note Aldo. Yammering on and on about Lety. It's not like he hasn't said it all before again and again and again. He keeps ignoring Caro's advice. If I were her, at a dinner date to discuss a business proposal with the guru, I think I'd strart slugging back the vino just to keep myself from yawning.

I've said it before but Omar has to be as thick as a brick. AGAIN he suggests that Fern use Lety. Seems he has forgotten that the entire mess is just because of his first asinine suggestion and that Fern has told him repeatedly that he is truly in love with Lety and isn't going to play games with her. I admire Fern's loyalty to his friend but he finally had the gumption to tell him to just SHUT UP! I'm just praying that the day comes when some woman enters Omar's life and turns it into the kind of trainwreck Lety has with Fern. Think of the fun Fern could have dishing out bad advice.
 

Good grief, that jacket of Aldo's is ugly. I didn't notice the monogram so will have to go back and check it out.

I nearly died laughing when Oxi is going on about listening to classical music like Bach and Mozart and Paquita del la Barrio. The very first novela that I saw (Maria Mercedes) featured her as one of the minor characters.

I have the feeling that the feas are in for some surprises from Lety. In order to run the business effectively she isn't going to be able to hobnob and gossip with them like she did in the old days. Even if she wants to Robopop will be around to remind her that she is la Presidenta of Conceptos and it isn't appropriate.
 

Points to Lety for her restraint with Marcia in the "Fern and I are back together" scene. If Marcia is so sure of that there was no need for her to even bring it up. Of course she had a double purpose in warning Lety off and deliberately trying to hurt her. What a b**ch.

Points also to Lety for very firmly telling Oxi to get out. Nice to show she has some understanding of how to use her new power.

It also occurs to me that for all their airs and posturing Marcia and Oxi don't seem to have any friends. Lety has a slew of them from Tomas on down but Oxi and Marcia only have each other and that seems more driven by Oxi. Marcia only tolerates her. At least one of these women is going to end up sadly alone.

Diane
 

Alicia and Marcia will never be truly "alone" as long as they have each other. *gag*

"Each other" is probably all they will ever have, since no one else can stand them!

For Alicia's sake, I hope her flirtation with Santamaria yields some results.
 

The curtel seems very needy to me. "help with loans"? They use Lety as much as the others, in the name of friendship. With friends like that who needs enemies?
 

“It also occurs to me that for all their airs and posturing Marcia and Oxi don't seem to have any friends…At least one of these women is going to end up sadly alone.”
Good observation. Infinitely better than my previous fluff.

Malicia can purr and coo all she wants with Santamaria and anyone else she perceives to be a meal-ticket, but her true personality will eventually come out and then she’ll get dumped. (I suspect this is the case with her ex-husband Mauricio).

Marcia might have better luck if (a) she stops listening to Darth Tere (b) stops listening to la Oxi (c) gets therapy to get over her obsession with Fernando and learns “Yes, Marcia, you CAN be a whole person without a man.” If not therapy at least Psychic Guy.

“For Alicia's sake, I hope her flirtation with Santamaria yields some results.” Julie, do you think Santamaria really deserves that? He doesn’t strike me as being that evil!

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing Alicia, Marcia, and Doña T end up sharing a house and being bitter and alone together, rather like Mrs. Norris and Maria Bertram at the end of Mansfield Park.
 

>
I fast-forwarded most of the show. Especially the Yazmin stuff...
>

Jewels, That's interesting because I always single frame with the brief Yazmin scenes especially when she climbed up on the desk. She may be a gold digger, but she is nice to look at. She is becoming my favorite even over the lovely Alicia. I think Fernando should drop all the feas and pick Yazmin.
-Dave
 

Time and time again Lety has begged, with looks or verbally, for Fernando to make a stand and make her his woman. He fails every single time. She stood there looking at him, longing for him to reach out to her with a I-don't-give-a-damn-what-the-world-thinks attitude and make her his. Stupido didn't do it. He'd rather act like a school boy spying on the girls.
 

Barb - sadly, you're right about Fernando's failure to make that move with Lety. She must be thinking now that it sure didn't take him long to go back to Marcia, so he didn't really love her (Lety).
Ay Fernando, you have much to learn!
 

I don't know whether Santamaria deserves Alicia or not, but he thinks he wants her, and sometimes it's better for people to find these things out for themselves.

In his line of work (I believe he was originally called in to prosecute Lety criminally), he probably understands how con artists and golddiggers work and how to defend himself.

If, after a few dates with her, he's still too boobified to see Alicia for what she is, then yeah, maybe he does deserve her. :-) But in the meantime, she gets free meals and transportation, which frees up some money in her budget to pay for expensive stuff like maintaining her dye job.

She should really talk to Yazmin and get some tips on how to snag herself a sugar daddy. Picking a tiny brain like Yazmin's shouldn't take too long.
 

Sorry, I meant to say 'Estupido'.. I had to correct my Spanish.
 

I couldn't fault Fern for not grabbing Lety during that scene. First of all there were way too many other people around who know nothing of the relationship, secondly he knows full well that she probably hates his guts and is terrifed of being rejected. The two of them need to be someplace quiet, certainly not Conceptos, to talk it out. Than again this is novelaland and it is too early in the misery segment for them to do it which of course would clear the way for the HEA between them.

Janet
 

Melinama, terrific recap! Thanks!

All the comments today are terrific, too. Malicia is too much when she whines about Lety being the boss, and so is Luigi. I'm with all of you hoping the four of them end up together. How about a remote desert island?

Luigi is in for a shock, I hope. If Aldo really wants to get him, Aldo can fake stringing Luigi out a little and then drop the bomb. It's doubtful if he, Malicia, Teresita and Marcia will ever learn from anything like this, though. They are all way too self-absorbed.

Jeanne
 

I think Luigi is in love but I aside from the fact that Aldo isn't interested Luigi just said the wrong thing to Aldo. I know Aldo is not going to take any disparaging remarks about his Lety of course who would want somebody to say anything bad about their girl. I can't wait for today. I am already anxious and itching to get home.


>>>>I've said it before but Omar has to be as thick as a brick. AGAIN he suggests that Fern use Lety. Seems he has forgotten that the entire mess is just because of his first asinine suggestion

I can't argue with that sentiment.

---Marycelis Pacheco
 

It will be interesting to see how Aldo handles Luigi's put downs against Lety. I remember all of the times Fernando stood by and said Nothing in her defense. It would be so great if Somebody(Aldo?) actually nipped the nasty comments in the bud-right from the beginning! If Aldo does that he will gain Major points in my opinion--not that I want him to end up with Lety in the end- I just want somebody to kick Luigi's butt!! Especially somebody that he finds attractive and yearns for...nice revenge all the way around!
 

Julie - Very true. Yazmín may be intellectually challenged (if she were really smart, she’d make allies of other women instead of constantly antagonizing them) but she knows how to manipulate men, and she manages to get what she wants. So far, anyway. I still think she’s going to blow it somewhere along the line.

Marycelis – I don’t know. Luigi seems too self-absorbed to be in love with anyone but himself. He may have the hots for Aldo and call it love, but I think he’s too shallow for the real deal.

I have to agree with Barb - Fernando needs to end the self-pity party, grow some cojones, and make a definitive stand if he really wants Lety back. That said, I give him points for hitting Omar in the face with the door. Where’s the fea who will make Omar crawl?
 

Does anyone here think Yazmin is a member of MENSA? She's hooked herself to a man with enough baggage to load the cargo bin of a 747,who looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy..Geez what does Flaquita (or whatever his name is--Lola's husband)have that is so appealing?Yazmin couldn't even make it as a Luigi model,and someone wants her to hookup with Fernando? That's so funny..Mo
 

Flaquito has a weak will and enough money to keep Yazmin happy for a little while. That's what he has. If he ever fails to make her happy, she will drop him and find someone else.

STill cracking up over the face Marcia made at Lety after saying "Fern and I are back together." What did she think - that Lety would cry?
 

>>>The curtel seems very needy to me. "help with loans"?

I don't know but I didn't particularly like how the cuartel was all hounding Lety.. You mean you are President of Conceptos and don't have a car, you don't have money? C'mon, she was fired a few months back did they think all of a sudden she was going to appear in a brand new car just because she was President of Conceptos? I know there was that whole Firmo Imagen stuff but technically it was Tomas' car.

---Marycelis Pacheco
 

Also, they just found out that second she was named President honestly.

--Marycelis Pacheco
 

Hey...Omar I think whatever you say is awesome and funny and true cause dude you just have that effect on me...
Now folks lighten up on Marcia Marcia Marcia, sure she is a bitter shrew...but like you wouldn't be? Damn I'd be hatin Lety with the fire of a 1000 burning nuns. I know her hatred should be aimed at Fer, but damn he is way too hawt....Forgive me Demian....& Aldo you just make me tired.
 

The cuartel, bless their hearts, are going to have a difficult time because they have Lety assigned to a role she no longer is in. She was friend, confidante, etc. and now she is the boss. She and they are going to have major growing pains. A top administrator has to be cautious how relationships appear to others, and how others make demands on the administrator if they already had a friendship-type of relationship. Otherwise morale plummets and organizations crumble from the inside with back-stabbing, etc. The cuartel is going to have a really tough time releasing Lety from the role they hold her in and giving her the leeway to assume the new role, respecting her as much for the role as anything. Lety is going to have a difficult time helping them see she cannot effectively run an organization if one group has too much access to her and by-passes their own supervisors. It may not be fair, but it's how organizations work most effectively. Plus, she can't spend her days gabbing in the baño with them or saving Conceptos won't happen. ¡Pobrecitas!

Jeanne
 

Fern say nothing in Lety's defense. What the hell? The man has CONSTANTLY come to her defense (with the exception of his parents). Every negative look, remark even at this last round of meetings. He wouldnt let anyone insult her. It's one of the many reasons I love him. In fact his laughing at Luigi and Alicia was in his own way coming to her defense - for all the crappy things they've said to her.

On another note, Simon's whining and cry talking dances on my last nerve. Sandy
 

Well, Sandy--it's only a matter of time before Luigi cooks his own goose now. For that matter, Malicia and the rest, too--in my opinion.

Jeanne
 

The 2011 discussion for Capitulos 197 & 198 is at this link.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder