Monday, January 29, 2007

Mundo de Fieras 01/29/07 "Demian Two Jewels in the Triple Crown"

**********Hottie Disclaimer*********
In the on going "Battle of the Buffs", I gotta throw in a claim for Demian...granted he is not as aesthetically pleasing as the LFMB boys, but he brings a certain life experience with him....Besides he has that "one hit wonder" 80's haircut & I am so taken back to the days of my mis-spent youth. Instead of "when a man loves a woman"...our song could be "I Think We Are Alone Now". JC, I will address your burning hawtness later. PS. Omar & Fernando don't hate me, but I gotta root for the home team.

Well we open with a rehash of Dolores trying to convince Regina that all is well with JC. Dolores is well aware that JC has leukemia and she does not want to out him, therefore she feels quite dismayed lying to his mother, her best friend. Well Dolores this is a bit of a moral dilemma, I have no advice, since you are not getting a thirteen year old birth-control (that was in Dear Abby this past weekend, but actually she was seventeen)...

Now Miriam, Gabe and Nic go to try and spring Rog...too late he will have to spend the nite in prison...Egads, Rog has a suck personality under the best of conditions...I just don't see him hangin with the homies in OZ.

MA is visiting Otilla, who is all complementary and wants a Flacita MA to model in her show. MA is keen on the idea, realizes how badly it will upset her housemates.
Now to Miriam, Joselyn & Karen...I always get this "Double, double, toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble" when I see the three "Weird Sisters" together. They are looking at some fashion drawings of Karen's. Ahh they are bellisima fashions for "Skanks R US". They decide to sabotage Otilla's fashion show...Now much hair twirling and cackling.

Gabe goes to see MA, she is a traitor cause she voted with Demian to merge the LOS DOS CONSTRUCTIONES. Gabe picks this as perfect opportunity to once again tell her how much he loves her. "You are my world" now flip the words around "My world is you" Nope MA is not having any of this nonsense, he hurt her and she will never forgive him. Once again her lips are saying NO...but damn everything else is saying yes, yes, yes..Nope Nada Nothing...He is all, you know you love me...in his best "Barry White Baritone". Almost a kiss...lips so close, they were actually splitting oxygen atoms. Nope she pulls back..(MA, in HS, girls like that got the reputation of being a tease). With tears streaming down her seamless make-up, MA tells Jack to hit the road.

Things are not going well for Rog in the Big House, he is being bullied by some toughs..yep there is Coyote...actually he is looking kinda hawt, in a prison be my pen pal kind of way. The boys start in Rog, for being a rich kid, they shove a cigarette in his mouth..I expect at any moment some huge guy to say "Boy, you got a real pretty mouth", in an Alabama accent.

Okay Okay, I can't hold out any longer...time to cut to the world's happiest couple...***Gawd am I the only person, who hates, yes seriously hates, their theme song and must it be played so loud that all the cheesy little figurines on my entertainment center do the hustle everytime it comes on***
It is our beloved's second anniversary, just typing that makes me feel like yes Spring is coming. JC covers up the fact that he is ill, by making the usual mindless banter with Paulina. Yes they are so in love, let's go to the beach and start our new lives.

*****JC commentary*****
He is clean shaven...maybe he was before and I didn't notice or maybe it is the chemo. JC is so pretty he is ethereal; like maybe his father was really Apollo, which could explain that burnished skin. I think the Greeks believed and I also read this in the "Thornbirds" years ago, that if a human is too pretty and too happy the Gods will rip it all away from jealousy. So try as you may Leo; JC's oracle may have already been Delphi'd.

That takes us to Leo who is guess what? Yes nailing a picture of the "Virgin Mary", to the wall at his Naco Health Clinic. Another guy comes in and the talk turns to love...***Yes I am well aware that in the secret world of Men, that is all they ever talk about, deep heart felt love, hair, fashion and if Angelina & Brad will marry***
Anyway Leo yammers on about MA...I'm sorry I couldn't follow this cause it is always the same lament...

Now let's go to Candelabra's house of Nacaness...MA is there with Luis David...Candelabra is talking how they are MA's familia; she needs to forget Gabe.
Leo comes in flashin his bedazzeled jacket... he decides to get everything out on the table. Leo tells MA that her heart is with Gabe and that she loves him and that she should try and work it out with Gabe. MA scoffs this in the beginning, but Leo persists and there is not a dry eye in the departmento.

Meanwhile, Dolores & Nic Nye the science guy are having a discussion about the merits of remote contols...Ahhh Demian Nic is on to you. Nic wants Dolores to go the police, but alas she can not until she makes sure Tiberto is not involved.

Demian is sittin around the Evil Mansion, in his study. He is running his finger around the top of a brandy sniffer, making the glass sing in a disturbing high pitch whine...Dogs thru out Mexico DF must be howling. As if summoning Tiberto, he appears, I'm expecting "you rang master?".

Demain tells Tiberto he must go see young Rog down in juvie hall the next day and express Demian's displeasure with Rog voting against the merger. Demian then says that he is going out. Tiberto is like "At this hour? Where are you going?" Poor Tiberto, I guess that Father & Son soapbox derby car is gonna have to be put off for another time. Demian answers he is just going out and tell Regina he had to go do some work. Demian leaves and Tiberto takes the glass and begins to make the sing..Ahhh Tiberto looks happy.

Demian is having dinner with her...by her I mean cloying skanky Joselyn...yuck...she acting all breathless and sexy drinking her wine and Demian is seriously chomping at the bit...if he was any more excited that eyepatch woulda snapped like a sling-shot and possibly killed Joselyn across the table.

Nic & Dolores come into the Evil House and Regina comes down to greet them, alas the wife is always the last to know.

Gabe is at his apartment re-playing the office scene between he and MA for the thirty-fifth time in his head...He loves her...She will be his, oh yes she will be his. Then he thinks back on "Noche de Passion", ewwww not again, that whole thing just creeps me out, he is all sprawled on the bed. the Joselyn/MA interchanging....shut-up and stop wondering, some guys go their whole life waiting for something like that....No seriously, don't you think he should put the pieces together...Lord man, you can't remember anything, you are not an alcoholic nor a drug user...figure it out...for the Love of God, why can't Nic Nye Science Guy figure this out, he knows the details as Gabe will tell anyone who will listen.

Now in a hotel room Demian is buttoning up his shirt, skank Joselyn is sitting at the table. I know Demian does not look drugged, but I can't believe my Demian would do something like that. I have faith in you Demian, I know Joselyn led you astray.

Meanwhile MA is at the Good Mansion in bed with Luis David, she is yammering on and on to the kid about the whole Dad thing...for the love of Gawd the kid has enough to worry about with the bad heart.

The maid is down the hall with Joselyn's kid, who apparently never sleeps and cries like 24-7, MA comes in to see what's up. She takes the baby from the maid & profoundly states the baby has a fever, rushes out for meds and in the next scene the kid is sleeping like a little angel. That kid is some actor. MA feels a strange bond to the kid. She remarks on what a fine little kid he is.

JC & Paulina are celebrating their anniversary, by riding in a double decker tour bus thru Mexico DF...yeah whatever. Oh look there is the angel statue. That is the angel of Independence, right on the main drag Reforma, I got some awesome shots of the statue when we were stuck in endless traffic earlier this month. It appears to be pretty cold, but our lovebirds are sitting right up on top, not talking cause yes my figurines are crazy dancing again to the love song. So since they couldn't talk over the music, JC & Paulina just kiss alot. I am totally glad that the God's did not decide to make the statue fall on them.

Joselyn returns home, Miriam tries to talk to her, but she rushes upstairs...Oh no I just remember, Demian now has two jewels in the triple crown....if he nails Karen he has a trifecta.

Next day...Tiberio is talking to Rog at the prison. He tells him Demian is most displeased with Rog, then Tiberto is like "Have a Nice Day" snicker snicker.
He leaves and Coyote grabs Rog....Oh yeah Coyote wants to know about the Demian connection, cause Miriam, Joselyn & Demian have left him to rot in jail....Vengence, he is gonna tell all to Rog.

Once again at the office, Gabe is talking about how his kids are his primary concern. MA is a bit skittish, but I believe he is wearing her down. I believe he may wear her down as long as he doesn't bring up a threesome with Joselyn.

Now finally the Weird Sisters are gathered and cackling over a key to Otillas.

Labels:


Comments:
I was giggling but this one made me howl: "MA is at the Good Mansion in bed with Luis David, she is yammering on and on to the kid about the whole Dad thing... for the love of Gawd the kid has enough to worry about with the bad heart." so you are not as heartless as I thought, you Demian worshipper you, there is room for some compassion in your soul.
 

Hilarious!! These Mundo recaps make my day. So many great comments; one of the best was Demain's eye-patch flying off as a sling-shot---priceless. I think they've toned down JC's hawtness now that he's sick...I agree on the JC/Pau theme song; yuk.
Rog in jail; that could be entertaining. Hope he'll stay a few more days.
Thanks for the laughs!
Lisa
 

Beckster, I'm dyin' here! I'm sure people in my office are sending e-mails about the lunatic laughing her head off all alone in her office. It's only 9:45 am here and my eye make-up is ruined already by tears of laughter, capped off by the eyepatch/slingshot comment. I'm going to have to start wearing eye makeup like Jos so that AFTER I finish reading these recaps my make-up will look NORMAL.
 

Demian? Hot?? What is it - is it the eye patch? or is it the combover? No, don't answer... he's all yours. I'll stick with JC. :)
 

Beckster!--THAT was delicious! You've outdone yourself! I remember ''The Thornbirds'' [I had a crush on the very lovely ...who knew????...I was very young.] but I hope that JC does not become too beautiful to live. I will be muy impactada if that happens. I loved your comment about Demian and the ''2 jewels in the crown,'' I do not find Demian or Gabe even remotely appealing...they are more appaling to me...with or without the Barry White voice. [By the way, switching to a Barry White song as a theme for lovers would be a nice change of pace. I am so tired of Percy Sledge. Better yet,,how about some Al Green for our next love scene between lovely JC and Paulie. As for Mir, Karen, and the increasingly awful Joslyn, I keep picturing the 3 witches from Macbeth. Leo is nerdy, but I have a softspot in my heart for sweet Ernesto because he will always be Hermano Cristobal/Humberto the rogue....I can forgive for just about everything he's done in this novela with the possible exception of that bedazzled image on his denim jacket....now that just might cause him to be smited down.~~~Susanlynn
 

Julie....
Sorry JC is too beautiful to live, he and his little precious heart making hands....Actually he is very pretty, but so not fun. Now Demian, he has it going on...cause if you were with him, not like Regina with her weepy, pink eyes and not skanky like Joselyn, maybe more like let's see me...yeah that's it...it would be so fun to sit in his office and mock the good people. Yeah but I think Omar is the height of hawt too...
 

I knew this was a Beckster recap before the end of the 1st line! Nobody else, nadie,has a thing for Demian. You were on fire with this recap! The eyepatch as slingshot was pure genius, I'm still laughing - what a great sketch that would be on La Parodia! Ahhh..the Thornbirds...the lesson there: never love a man more beautiful than you. The bus tour of Mex. City was uninspiring and laughable - gee, a 10 story bldg. with lights...wow, bad shot of some statue.
Thanks for the great recap!
 

Demian may not be pretty, but he is definitely the alpha dog. Bravo Demian!
 

My favorite part: "***Yes I am well aware that in the secret world of Men, that is all they ever talk about, deep heart felt love, hair, fashion and if Angelina & Brad will marry***" LOL, why can't they talk about Being Evil like everyone else?
 

I don't know about you guys but I want the Weird Sisters to get caught. Although it looks like from the previews Tib will be the one to go inside Otilia's. But still. Also, how did Karen still keep that key from when she used to work at Otilia's? Why didn't Otilia ask for it back? When I left my last two jobs, I had to turn over the office keys before I left for the day. Just a thought.

---Marycelis Pacheco
 

before I left for the day and forever naturally.

---Marycelis Pacheco
 

Your sense of humor, Beckster, makes an average novela episode truly great. I tried quite unsuccessfully not to laugh out loud as I read the latest recap. The mental image of Demian's eye-patch flying off was priceless. Thanks for helping me get my aerobic exercise for the day as I giggled helplessly.
 

Who DOESN'T find Demian hot?!!!?? He's so evil but he LOVES women. And you're right, it's that baritone voice! He was so great in La Madrastra but he's too weenie in his Gabriel role. You can tell he (Cesar) likes the bad guy role better too. When he has to be Gabriel, he's just phoning it in.
Kate
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder