Friday, February 02, 2007

Because it's Friday, and because I'm in a curious mood...

I thought it's been a while since we got some Fernando fix. Colunga that is, not Mendiola. So I stumbled upon these videos sent from a friend and I just died, so I have to share them with you. Hope you all have good weekend, and if it's not so good, well, you've got these to fall back on for entertainment:

Oh and if you are at work you might want to turn down the volume on the first one! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2YUMe2uJE&NR


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4TLSSUpC8&NR

Enjoy!!!

Labels:


Comments:
I love Youtube. You can find all kinds of videos of Fernando there. There are clips of his telenovelas, videos set to different types of music with photos of him . The other day, I even found a clip linking him to none other than our own Babelawyer.~~~Susanlynn
 

I and the ladies here at work thank you for this Friday treat!
 

Thanks for the links, fascinating, but eeeewww I didn't think he had done all those cheesy beefcake poses, and even in the little bitty speedo. oh please. he was so much sexier in alborada...
 

I can see why y'all miss him.

Jeanne
 

Oh I don't know, Melinama. I kind of like Don Luis in the itty , bitty speedo...He has a nice smile. But...it would be beven better with the long hair. Did you notice how many videos there are of Fernando on Youtube?..muchomucho including lots of him from his novelas~~Susanlynn...I'm just saying
 

By the way, check out the music video ''Fernando Colunga Ayer, Hoy y Siempre'' on Youtube. I love the song [I think that the singer might be Julio Iglesius.] Many photos of Fernando in his early novelas. He gets better looking with age!!~~~~Susanlynn
 

Melinama I agree with you 100%! I loved his look in Alborada. I think it was his best!!!
Carrie L.
 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!Fernando does look better with long hair and facial hair....but he looks good any way, really. Too bad he had to wear the speedo... :)
Becky T.
 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You made my day. Thanks ever so much.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder