Tuesday, February 20, 2007

La Fea Más Bella #214 2/19/07 the end of a long day approaches but has not yet arrived.

First, a word from your recapper. Why no recap last night?

11:30 pm Monday - get home from rehearsal, settle in with my tv and vcr. Note this is a filler episode, feel sorry for person who has to recap it, fast-forward quite a lot. Go to sleep.

6:30 am Tuesday - wake up with a start, realizing I'm the one supposed to be recapping. Sigh and turn the VCR back on.

It comes on at the end of Duelo - Alina, stuck up to her ears in quick sand (or quick mud, it seems) screaming? Gaspar comes to her rescue. My first thought as he's hauling her out: lucky Chris, wet tshirt contest! Second thought, as I realize she's coated in mud: Those readers who are always wondering why her tshirt is spotless and brilliantly white after years of living in the cave without Miracle Whiteners will have a field day with this!

Commercial break: stuffed orange creatures singing on roller skates? I want one.

7:50 am - finish taking notes on the show and then have to get some actual work of my own done for a bit. Be right back.

8:23 am - OK, I'm back, on to the recap.


1. The cuartel

El Cheque has evidently been instructed by Jazmin to make nice with lawyer Sanchez, as tomorrow his case will come before the judge and alimony will be set. He makes a brusque but unctuous testimonial, telling Sara what a great guy Sanchez is, and urges her to go out with him.

She doesn't want to go but a quick huddle with her pals convinces her that, for Lola's sake, she should. She accepts. Sanchez wants to go someplace quiet where they can knock down a bunch of tequilas (or whiskeys, if she prefers). But she says there is one condition: she'll go with him only accompanied by chaperones - the entire cuartel.

He checks his wallet anxiously. "Take it or leave it." He takes it and all leave.

El Cheque waves his lame bundle of flowers at Jazmin and whines that he tried to do as she asked - he tried to toady up to Sanchez - "but look what happened." [I am so aggravated by her little rock hard breast implants I can hardle look at her -- Ed.] She's annoyed but they leave together.

2. Alicia, the convenenciera

Don't you love that word? convenenciera = a woman who uses people.

Ariel is ragging Alicia about the new stockings, is it a lover inside Conceptos, it certainly isn't your friends cause you don't have any, did somebody lend them to you ("I would never wear used stockings!"), well MY friends would prefer you without stockings... she starts to cry.

Tomas steps forward, terrified and stammering, but says Ariel should respect Alicia, not humiliate her. "Oh, is THIS the lover who bought you stockings?" Alicia churlishly denies it, "How could you think so?" Tomas: "I'm a gentleman and I don't allow ladies to be abused." Ariel mocks his stutter and tells him to stay out of the way. Tomas: "You think it's macho to be cruel to women?"

Ariel calls Tomas an insect and says he won't fight, and mocks Alicia for her bad taste in men.

Aldo, who heard the end of this exchange, inserts himself 3" from Ariel's face and says ¿Hasta adonde puede llegar el abuso del agresor?, how far can an aggressor's abuse go? (thanks marycelis)

"Ah, Aldo DomensaEEEn, I"ve barely met you and already I see you are an insufferable meddler." [Shout of agreement goes up from our anti-Aldo contingent.] "And I've seen what class of person is Ariel Villaroel. He hides all the good and noble he has and shows his dark side. What do you gain by offending people? You only gain their antipathy. How does it feel to experience such aloneness?" [Even you Aldo haters must admit this is a classy approach.]

"You haven't seen my darkest side yet!" Ariel threatens as he leaves.

Alicia falls all over Aldo, stroking and cooing, to Tomas's chagrin. Aldo tells Tomas, who's complaining: "You were valiant, you showed the beast you have inside, I'm proud of you." He peels Alicia off his body and says he needs to see Lety.

In Lety's office

Aldo and Lety have a few cheery words before the phone rings - it's Mom - "Your father wants to know when you'll be home?" Erasmo snatches the phone and emphasizes that Lety promised to be home early. "You may be president but as long as you live in this house there are rules."

Aldo whispers it's ok, don't worry about our dinner date, so Lety says she'll be home soon. She tells Aldo she wanted to go to dinner with him, he says he had important things to say but they can wait, how about they go running at dawn? "I'm dying of curiosity to know what you want to tell me." "Don't you know why I came to the city? It wasn't for work. I want to talk about you and me."

He leaves. Lety flashes back to Marcia [who's been wearing this hideous white belt for aeons] complaining about the cuartel Knowing All about the great secret of Fern and Lety. Lety can't get them on the phone. She goes in the hall and Alicia says the cuartel's been gone for hours. "Oh, I didn't notice how late it is. Well, Marcia has a complaint..." "Oh, are they going to get fired?" Alicia asks hopefully. "No, it's just about gossip, and I'm not going to spread it any further." Lety leaves and Alicia says "I suppose it's about her and Fern, I know all that, I'm no fool."

Lety goes back to her office and writes in her diary, which she now keeps at Conceptos to be "safe" - "I need Aldo, he illuminates me with his gorgeous smile, we're good friends..." (Cut to Aldo thought-bubbling: "Haven't you noticed I'm in love with you?") "If it weren't for Aldo," she writes, "I couldn't resist Fern - I'll keep struggling to forget him until he's not my first and only thought every day." (Cut to Fern, flipping through the Cards of Memory and fondling Lety's stuffed animals. "I had to rescue them, they are my mementos of a beautiful love - well, it's a little sad now - but still beautiful.")

In Omar's office

Fern is pacing. "Can't you be still for one moment? You're like a referree at a soccer game." "I suppose Lety will go out with that Alllldo." "The theme of Aldo, which bores me profoundly, is beginning to wear you out, look in the mirror, you're a wraith, and you're like a br-br-broken record. I, for one, have a date with a chocolatito from the Czech Republic. How do you say 'I love you' in Czech?"

Fern makes up some ridiculous guttural nonsense which Omar practices on his way out the door, offering over his shoulder - "you can use the chair now."

Fern jumps into the chair, fires up the computer to pictures of Lety, and mopes.

desgastarse = become tired, wear oneself out

In the hall and Luigi's office

Alicia snags Aldo as he passes, asking if he's ready for dinner. "Actually, I'm kind of tired..." "But I have a super secret secret to tell you ..." when she looks away to pat and stroke herself he grins at her ridiculous behavior but when she looks back he snaps his serious, concerned face of "grave interest" back into place. "Why not tell me here and now?" "It's about (thrusts boobs even further than usual) our Pre-si-den-ta, about what kind of person she is."

He's saved by Luigi, who runs her off and says Aldo needs to talk to the composer of the music themes. "We'll talk later, Alicia." She thinks tonight is her lucky night. Strokes and pats self. [I can't stand any more of this - Ed.]

Luigi complains to Caro that Rully has become so possessive, "we're light-years apart." "Have you given him reason to be jealous - like, say, ALLLDO?" "OK, as always you're right, Aldo makes me nutty, he's the man of my dreams." "Does he feel the same?" "I'll make him feel the same." "As your friend, I must tell you he's in love with another woman." "Can he forget her, do you think?" "Luigi, listen, I don't want you to suffer, Aldo isn't g..." "NO I WON'T LISTEN LA-LA-LA..." Caro leaves.

Luigi complains to Rully por telefono and says: "you never tell me anything." As Rully starts to speak, Aldo comes in to say goodbye. Luigi says, "Yes, Aldo, you go rest, because it's been a LLLOOOONNNNNGGGG day." [Tell us about it -- Ed.] Luigi watches longingly as Aldo leaves, in a reverie, the phone drooping limply from his hand. When he remembers it, he discovers Rully has hung up. "Rully, this is exactly what I was talking about," he scolds the dial tone.

Marcia in her awful belt is subjected to the Oxy's recount of her rescue by Alllldo. Marcia notes Ariel's part in the story and muses: "I'm worried about my brother," but Alicia is focused on one thing: "Aldo wants me." "No, he stood up for you because he's a gentleman, it doesn't mean he wants you."

Back in Lety's office

Tomas comes in to take her home. She tells him she'll be running in the morning with Aldo. "Lety, be careful, if you go too near the trees you'll scare the squirrels." "Well, if I scare them with my ugliness, Aldo will bring them back to life por guapo - with his sexiness."

OK you non-Spanish speakers, I expect by now you have learned this word, let's all say it together and from now on we don't have to translate it: GUAPO = GOOD-LOOKING & SEXY.

"So Aldo is guapo?" "Yes, very." Tomas sulks, she asks why, he hesitates but then says, "Don Ariel was offending my girl (chica)" "Your chica?" "My chica, my love, my life, Alicia Ferreira... I defended her with energy and decisiveness, but then sexxxy Alllldo came meddling in the fight... he stole my victory..." "I'm sure sexxxxy Alldo was only trying to help." "Why does everybody love Aldo?" "Because he's a great guy - but so are you - your only defect is that you keep trying to conquer Alicia." "That's love - the heart rules."

Back in the hall

Marcia knocks on Fern's door to ask his plans, he says he'll go back to her apartment with her. As he gathers his things, Marcia asks Alicia where the new stockings came from, and Alicia is forced to admit Tomas gave them to her. "Tomas? What shame!" "I prefer one humiliation to two dozen humiliations - everybody here - including you - except Aldo - kept making fun of me."

Alicia asks when Marcia's coming to pick her up in the morning - I'm not - well I can't take the microbus - if I come it's with Fern - ok I'll take the microbus... "Alicia, why don't you ask Aldo?" "Oh I can't do that, we've just started dating, I can't give my address. That'll have to wait one little week more."

Tomas and Lety, leaving, pass Fern and Marcia in the hall. Fern and Lety exchange a brusque goodbye, Marcia says nothing. Fern is silent. "Amor. Amor! Do you want to leave with me?" She takes his arm with a look she wishes could be a securely smug one. They leave.

Alicia lies in wait and springs out as Aldo passes, saying "You're punctual, remember, you invited me to dinner." "I don't remember a formal appointment?..." "I don't want to pressure you but - where's your car, I want you to take me to a great restaurant!" "I don't have a car." "QUE????!!! (Muy impactada) I thought you'd have a spanking new sports car." She snags a taxi which zips right past Tomas and Lety to stop at her feet. Neither Tomas nor Lety is pleased to see Aldo getting in the taxi with the Oxy. (Fern and Marcia see this, too.) Tomas runs after the taxi and Lety thought-bubbles: "better alone than with bad company."

At the bar (as if you cared)

The cuartel and Sanchez enter, table for seven, they are loud and rowdy, their hi-jinx keep Sanchez from pawing and dribbling on Sara. "I'm so near [to Sara] and yet so far."

In the taxi

"Aldo, I know a great place where we can eat quietly, it's delicious." "What type?" "It's Le Noir (he rolls eyes at pretentiousness), when you get to the door there're all these guys with really really expensive sports cars, everything is luxurious, high society ..."

"But I meant, what kind of food?" "It's international and from all over the world (he rolls eyes again), the menu doesn't have prices in it, having prices would be in bad taste, besides it's really really expensive..."

"Alicia, has nobody ever suggested to you that the most expensive isn't always the best?" [TELL IT, BROTHER!!! - Ed.] "Are you serious?" He laughs, saying she enchants him. "Ah, others have said so too, but I'm glad you think so." He suggests he take her to a place 'de lujo' which he knows. "Yes, OK, because I want you te be comfy and relaxed when I tell you what I know - so take me where you like."

Lety gets home

She tells her mom about the picture Aldo gave her a month ago (I mean earlier in the day). Mom says, "I thought about Aldo all day, he's a sweetheart." "Yeah, I guess." "Why so disenchanted?" "I saw him leaving with Alicia." "You sound a little jealous." "I am, but just as a friend - it hurt Tomas to see that. ... but why HER? I know him, and she's such a materialist, he doesn't go for that."

I was never so glad to see the golden circle of goodbye. It is now 9:36 am, friends. Goodbye till next time.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for the extra effort it took to bring us the recap. Tomas attempting to open a can of whoop*ss on Ariel had me ROTFL.
 

Thanks for the recap...I have quit watching the American Version..so I read these to keep up.
As much as I dislike Ariel (you lil male mermaid), I so wish he had just ripped out Aldo's juglar with his goth vampire teeth...Come on we already know Ariel is evil, why not use it for good?
 

Hasta adonde puede llegar el abuso del agresor

Translates as: Up to what point can the abuse of an agressor go

I liked seeing Fern with all the toys and him responding to Omar's questions about saying something in Chekoslovakian (I know I spelled that wrong)... I wonder was Fern for real or just playing with Omar?
 

I wonder where Aldo's going to take Alicia. I hope it's an outdoor taco-stand. :)
 

I am sure it's something with seafood considering that's Aldo favorite or at least it appears to be. I believe he wanted to have shrimp soup when he wanted to take Lety out to lunch or dinner. One of those.
 

I recently discovered the definition of torture. Torture is being in Mexico for a solid week and not being allowed to turn the tv on because your "friends" have found out the time and channel for the show you are dying to see. I just wanted a quick shot of Fer. That's all I wanted. Would my so-called friends let me get near the tv? NO!! Cruel people, these friends of mine. :-)

Ok, seriously though, once again I have to send a huge Thank You to all of the re-cappers. I taped all of the shows but had to try and watch an entire week's worth of shows in one day. I couldn't have done it without the fabulous recaps and comments.

Has there been any news about the LFMB cast being on Cristina and is there still talk about a trip to see the show if we could get tickets? Keep me posted.

- Michelle in Minnesota
 

Thanks for the recap! Marycelis: Fernando was just playing Omar. The Czech for "I love you" is "miluji tě", not "frac". You'd think Omar would have guessed, given how adversarial their friendship is. Dimples to Die For but Head of Lead.
Can the day be over? Can everyone please go home and change clothes? Caro's Madame Butterfly get-up is starting to give me nightmares.
 

Halarious recap, Melinama!

I hadn't realized how often they are using "guapo" to describe Aldo. Now when I see him I will always think of Jack's parrot (on Will & Grace), who was named Guapo!
 

Melinama, thanks for doing the recaps. I am getting much better at following the Spanish since now the story is moving so slowly (repetition is great for learning Spanish), but I still miss whole phrases at times. I had completely missed the joke about Tomás telling Lety not to go near the trees and scare the squirrels; all I got was “be careful of the trees…”.

It was good to see that Tomás was prepared to come to chingazos (fist fight) with Ariel to defend Alicia’s honor. Some time before he had defended Lety’s honor by fighting Fernando. I guess there is some hope for our nerd after all.

Poor Sara, why do the creators of the show make her continue to style her hair like that. I know they want her to be as tall as possible, but if she had a nicer hair style she would still make a pretty good fea without looking so ungainly. It is not fair.
-Dave
 

Alex, how did you know the Czech for I love you? Hah! Beckster, you are constant in your hatred. Marcelis, thanks for clearing up that phrase. Dave, watching telenovelas is how I learned Spanish, and I am so tired of Sara's one-dimensional character "de altura" the writers are SO LAZY with the cuartel...
 

Thank you for the recap. The editorials were great and funny.
I too am glad to see that day end. The day seemed like a month. :)
I will be happy to see Marcia take off that big belt. It's funny, she was quick to tell Alicia that Aldo does not want her, that he defended her because he is a gentleman. What about Fern? She does not see that he does not want her either. She initiates all contact. In a sense he is being a gentleman because she helped him in Acapulco and he is grateful. Fern remains with her because that is what he is used to, a loveless relationship. We always want what we can't have. Que pena!
Poor Tomas, he tried. His hair is getting higher and higher. I did not realize that he is so short. Ariel is a real jerk. Yuck!
 

I agree Melinama, in the original, "Betty la Fea" the Sara character was tall and attractive.
 

Anytime melinama, anytime

>>>I love you" is "miluji tě", not "frac". You'd think Omar would have guessed, given how adversarial their friendship is. Dimples to Die For but Head of Lead.

Alex, If Fern was messing with Omar, what was he translating then? What is frac?
 

Thanks so much Melinama for the great recap!
I was happy to understand what was said between Aldo and Ariel. I was SO thankful Aldo stepped between to rescue Tomas from the basilisk Ariel.
I like Aldo so much more than I use to. He is a gentleman and is kind to everyone. He is not my choice for Lety but he seems to be a good person.
I don't understand the way the writers seem to make almost every conversation Aldo has to seem as if he if flirting with the person. I get the idea he is not suppose to be, but his "in your face" whispering gives that impression.
Not enough Fern last night!!!!!!
I can't stand to look at Jasmine and Alicia any longer. Somebody please throw a blanket over those two!!!

Carrie L.
 

Sorry for being thickheaded, but I am missing some important plot points: Wasn't Lety supposed to go to dinner with Ariel? And how did Marcia learn that the cuartel knew about Fern and Lety? I have skimmed the recaps, but I'm still not sure.
 

Lety is supposed to be going to dinner with Ariel after work tomorrow which by telenovela time means another week or so

While rummaging through the boxes in Omar's office, the cuartel found the letter Omar wrote to Fern (regarding seducing Lety and instructions for gifts & cards) and the cuartel read it and digested it and came to the conclusion that Lety & Fern had an affair and found out Conceptos was in debt.
 

I think Lety told Ariel she would not go to dinner with him but would talk to him at work.
Marcia walked into the bathroom and overheard the group talking about finding the dreaded Omar letter.
At least that's how I remember it. If I'm wrong someone please correct it!
My head is full of mush from the neverending day and wardrobe.

Carrie L.
 

Thank you for those quick responses. I must say I must have missed that scene where Marcia overheard them. And of course, I see that the dinner will not take place until the neverending day is over. It was "tomorrow" and not "tonight." Duh.
 

thanks Carrie for inserting that Marcia overhead I totally forgot that part. That was the most important part
 

Lety did say that but then he gaver this whole spiel that she is afraid of him yadda yadda...A meeting was set up after Lety looked at a blank page on her computer and Ariel sort of left with the last word pick you up at 8 before Lety could object
 

Hey, Melinama, this was too cute! I really enjoyed all the [Ed.] comments! Thank you, thank you!

Alicia is such a blonde. I interpreted the "it's international and there's food from all over the world, too" comment to hubby and he said, "blonde is blonde in any language, huh?" That made me chortle, too.

Julie, I hope Aldo takes Alicia to Taco Bell. (Well, one can dream, right?)

Michelle--are you SURE those people are your friends?? True friends would leave you in the room glued to the television to catch a glimpse of Jaime Camil while they go out and party on the beach. (I bet you think I'm messin' with ya, right?) ;-)

I would just love to see Omar in some novela where he's the hero. He's not bad looking for a ditz.

I thought Lety didn't exactly say she'd really go to dinner with Ariel, but he had the last word so he is making an assumption that she will. He's such a bully. I bet he pulled the wings off flies when he was a kid.

Jeanne
 

Marcia overheard the cuartel yacking it up in the bathroom about the scandal. The dinner with Ariel is supposed to be tomorrow night -- whenever the hell tomorrow is in Novelaland!!!
 

Loved Fern mooning over the computer, lining up the toys and stacking up the cards. Lucky for him that Marica knocked on the door, a first for LFMB, or I would have heard her screaming in Tucson.

Poor Luigi in the middle of a bad relationship and pining over a man Caro tried to warn him wasn't GAY!

Points to Tomas for standing up to the bully boy too bad the guru had to charge to the rescue.

I think it is sad to watch Fern as he tries to keep his promise to stay away from Lety and reverts to that cold greeting when he sees her.

My final word on the cuartel. I detest them. They spend all day gossiping, snoop through papers, pimp out Sara to help Lola and oh yeah mooch off everyone they can. They are throroughly unattractive in the ways that really count.
 

I guess we still have one more day in the clothes we are sick of. We'll have to endure Alicia's dinner with Dr. Phil. I find it kind of interesting that he really hasn't spent a lot of time analyzing her. She should be in for the most boring dinner in the word.

Let's go running at dawn. Oh a perfect time and place to tell someone you love them. I wish Aldo would just back off and stop crowing Lety but I expect we'll be seeing more of him pushing her in the weeks and God help us all, months to come.
 

Jeanne - By about mid-week I was having some serious doubts about my so-called friends. I was reduced to some serious begging to just catch a glimpse of the show. I got all excited when one of my friends finally cracked and said that I could watch the Friday episode. Right about the time I was ready to squeal like a little girl I realized that I would be on a plane back to Minnesota by the time the show came on. Can you say "Let Down"?? (sigh)

By the way...I know that its been commented on before but if you go to jaimecamil.com and click on his "Extras/News Flash" button it says that he will be filming the last episodes of LFMB on February 23rd & 24th in Monterrey N.L., Mexico. Darn it...I guess our show really is ending this time.

- Michelle in Minnesota
 

As for the word frack, it is used quite liberally in the new version of Battle Star Gallactica (I know this because I am such a nerd). They use that word in place of another four letter word that starts w/ "f" and ends with "ck". They use frack in all contexts of the other word, like "mother fracker" and "you fracked up". I get such a kick out of them using it because what can the FCC do about it. So do you suppose our Don Fernie is a closet Battle Star Gallactica fan? more likely that he was just speaking in gibberish. I hope he watches BSG (Sundays on the SciFi network---there are some really good looking men on that show, even one that kinda reminds me of Jaime).
 

My sister called the Cristina number today and left her number to have them call back. So when I find something out about when they'll be taping the show I'll let you all know. I so want to get out of WI right now and a trip to Miami would be wonderful.
 

In Monterrey? Thst's interesting since nothing we have seen so far takes place there. Is that the ancestral home of the Mendiolas? I had read that the final would take place in three places, Guadalajara and the Basilica in Mexcio City as well as Monterrey. Drat that still means we'll have 14 weeks to find out and those of us who hoped for the spa swimming pool or a beach wedding will still have to patient. That would set our final during the first week of June unless there is a lag time between filming and airing in Mexico but this is supposed to be a live final so who knows.

Cassie
 

Melinama - A guy in my Italian class worked in Prague for 3-4 years, so I asked him how to say "I love you".
Marycelis- I think all the "translation" was nonsense and "frac" was probably the first thing that came into Fern's head.
Alicia won't be the only one yawning over dinner. It shouldn't take Aldo long to realize that she's as dumb as a rock.
 

Michelle--I feel your pain. I have a hard time being gone even one night to go out of town on mandatory business, knowing full well that the DVR is recording it all for later....it doesn't MATTER! I want what I want when I want it, which is NOW when it comes to LFMB.

Jeanne
 

Our Don Fernie a closet Battlestar Galatica Fan? Hmm..., anything is possible I suppose. Thanks for the reply. I wonder if we'll see Omar saying frack to his date and her face of what the heck?!
 

I love this novela
 

>>spa swimming pool or a beach wedding?

Is this something related to the earlier closing of the novela where Fern & Lety swimming
 

Convencenciero - Wouldn't that be Aldo as a woman user? Or a user in general? did you see him whisper in alicia's ear as she swooned. He knew she is crazy about him, yet he plays with her, only to set her up to be hurt. He uses Caro to get info on Lety. He butters up her mother to get to Lety, he touches Luigi on the shoulder so "he" swoons. Algo knowing all along that luigi likes him. It just appears that aldo uses everyone.
 

marycellis

A few of us thought that it would be nice to see the novela somehow end up with Fern and Lety resolving their differences in that spa pool which plays so much in the credits. As for beach weddings with all the endless yapping about El Mar and those teasers with two women in bridal clothes at a beach it seemed logical that there would be either a wedding on the beach or at least some hint of a luna de meil at the beach. Oops I forgot logic and Novelaland don't go together ;-)
 

Thanks, Melinama, for the recap. Still avoiding the US version like the plague, (you too, beckster? (4 more days!!!!!!) but enjoying the snark found on this l'il forum. How long has this day been going on (isn't that a jazz standard?)!?! Can they seriously talk about Alicia's ripped stockings for two weeks!? This plotline is taking on "Pilar-riffic" proportions.
 

Jeanne - I have to tape LFMB again tonight. This is just frustrating. One of my friends called a few minutes ago to remind me of the jewelry party she's hosting tonight. Thank God for DVRs and VCRs. I too am a "I want what I want when I want it" kind of gal. I hate waiting... especially when I know what's waiting for me.

Cathy - Thanks for checking in with the Cristina show. I totally understand about wanting to get away. I'm ready to get out of Minnesota again even though I just spent a week in Mexico.

- Michelle in Minnesota
 

Fern & Lety sort out their differences in the spa pool? That would be very cute but somehow I doubt it although I am not totally against a beach wedding. Well to be honest any location would be good it could be right in Conceptos for all I care as long as it is with Fern.

I totally agree about Aldo being a Convencenciero. I honestly don't understand that about him. Why would they have his character be like that? All I can think is that everybody will get a big let down eventualy once he declares his feelings for Lety. Not that it matters to me too much since I in the Fern with Lety camp anyway.
 

Michelle--you gotta tell your friends they have to put off everything until the weekends!

Jeanne
 

I found myself wondering when Tomas was defending Oxy's honor why he had to resort back to the stuttering baffoonish behavior - because when he was defending Lety to Fern that night outside of Lety's house those annoying traits completely disappeared. I thought he had actually sprouted a cajone or two.
 

I don't get exactly why he would be more scared of Ariel than 'Nando (altho look at the wicked puss on Ariel!) but i was so proud of him for hanging in there - in spite of being s-it scared! Being willing to go toe to toe with that snarling creep. Really, sometimes that takes even more cojones!
 

<<<(Sundays on the SciFi network---there are some really good looking men on that show, even one that kinda reminds me of Jaime).>>>

Cathy, which actor on Battlestar reminds you of Jaime? I am not as dedicated to that show as I am La Fea but I do like it, and I don't consider myself a nerd!!!

Maybe at the very least Tomas will get over his jelousy of Aldo and learn how to stare down a toothless bully the way Aldo did. I don't think Aldo butted in at a bad time, I agree it takes cahones to do what Tomas did, but you do remember how badly that ended when he tried it with Fernando? Sometimes a person needs a little help.

(By the way I'm in the Fern camp AND the Aldo camp, believe it or not. I like 'em both)

Lori in NC
 

I like them both, too, so I don't care which one "wins."

I think the language tonight (Tuesday) was very interesting, there is some good writing going on if we overlook the cuartel.
 

i was reading the recap again before I scrolled to the bottom and thanks for the credit, melinama wasn't expecting that.

P.S. I liked your Editorials. Funny. orange creatures on roller skates? You got me curious, I gotta pay more attention during commercials.
 

I'm with you folks in the Fern-Aldo camp. I think they'd both be fine with Lety. Only Lety knows for sure (or, perhaps as Fern said, "God alone knows"). One thing is for sure, we have several more months to see how this triangle shapes up. IF they'll quit featuring the quartel, I agree, Melinama. That's wasted air time for those of us who paid to see Fern and Lety (and Aldo).

Jeanne
 

I actually think in the long run if he can get it together Fern would be better because he has the same irreverent childishness Lety has. Aldo is more of a new-agey grownup. *I* like that he's a grownup, but Lety and Fern are like cute little babies.
 

Lori-- the actor on BSG that kinda reminds me of Jaime is the one that plays Gata. Especially when they were on New Caprica and he was working for Baltar. He's got that great Latino look and the curly black hair. Of course, I think Jaime is much better looking, but I do enjoy the eye candy on BSG (I really enjoy looking at Apollo and Helo--even the chief is kinda cute).
 

Melinama, don't forget to post the La Fea recap from Tues 2/20 so we can comment. Thanks
 

Even if aldo was just setting people up because they hurt lety and then he will let them see that it is not them he wants, it is lety. The point is, these people never hurt him in fact they idolize him. So for him to do this to these people who he helped to idolize him, is unacceptable in my eyes. It is fine for him to resent the way she was treated, but to do her dirty work for her and for him to play with their hearts only to drop them is bad as far as I am concerned.
 

Regarding the spa. I had mentioned many times that I would love to see fern and lety get together in the end in the spa. The same spa shownn at the end or was shown at the end of each show. That was the most romantic thing I have ever seen. Them two bobbling up and down in the water kissing.
 

do you thank that lety and aldo will sleep together i have seen jaun soler in love seens and he is hot. what i have seen he love lety but does she loves him
 

The 2011 discussion for Capitulos 213 & 214 is at this link.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder