Thursday, March 29, 2007

Angélica Rivera (Gaviota) before surgery

Labels:


Comments:
I may have missed something, but what surgery? I'll review past posts for a clue...
 

Hi,

Simply our surmise that Gaviota's "look of permanent impacto" came from the surgeon's knife in an effort to look ever young.
 

I think you're right on about the docs help here. At least she didn't supersize her bumpers like so many of the actresses do.
jb
 

She looks awfully good there. Are you SURE she had surgery? Judy B.
 

Well, the thing is, she looks good there, but her eyes look different now.
 

Whatever, you know for a woman, once you hit the thirties, the roles are less and less...so if that is what she did, I say okay....besides I like Gav, she is feisty..even if she is a bit over the hill, for an ingenue
 

That pop- eyed look is precisely why I haven't gone under the knife. You don't even look like yourself anymore.
Now, the lipo for the thighs - no problem with that.
 

Does anybody else think that Gaviota (seagull?!?) is a strange apodo for a leading señorita?

Thanks for the great recaps.

Ali
 

I think she was really pretty before she went under the knife. And she looked like an adult, a normal one!
 

I loved her in "La Duena."
 

I don't watch ''Accorladia''[???], but from the recaps, I noticed that there is also a character named Gaviota in that novela. Maybe it's a popular name in Mexico. ~~~Susanlynn
 

If you get the pop-eyed look as indicated,then you picked the wrong plastic surgeon..I think she's kinda cute & feisty..Maybe a little old for the role,but how old is this character.?

Rodrigo(actor's name can't think of it) gives Jaime Camil a run for the money in the handsome department..In fact, I love a smart man who wears glasses. I love his character so far more than Jaime on Las Fea Mas Bella..
 

Go to Google and click images, then enter Angelica Rivera--you'll see lots of photos. I could not find dates of the photos, though. She was born in 1970.
 

I think she looks good, on the whole. I much prefer her look to the other actress who will have an upcoming, small role: the blond one with the altered lips (can remember her name, Bendek?).
 

Is not the literal meaning (sea gull), but what it represents, I think in la novella, gaviota is not her name, is her nick name and it represent liberty. They didn’t call her Alondra (or any other small cute singing bird)they called her gaviota because of her strength to fly over the ocean, is the same as the beginning of LFMB we get so see a gaviota flying freely over the ocean. At least that’s what I think
Maricruz
 

maricruz, i agree with you! :)
 

Gaviota sounds a lot better than seagull.
For those of a certain age - do remember when Barbara Hershey changed her name to Barbara Seagull for a few years? And later had her lips injected with so much collagen they looked deformed (at least to me)?
 

Can anyone tell me whee to get recap for Thursay and Friday. I see Destilando Thursday, but it is wednesday's recap?
 

For those of you that didn't know the name Gaviota came from a Colombian soap opera from the early 90's. Destilando Amor came about from this soap opera called Cafe con Aroma de mujer. The only difference is that in Cafe was the original soap and of courese the actors where Colombian. The plot was based on the coffee culture in Colombia and not on tequila. I think Angelica did a great job and if she went under the knife good for her she has the money to do it.

la colombianita!
 

siempre sone de estar casado con angelica rivera y estar besandola entre sus labios hechos de miel. Y tener tan siquiera 2 o 3 hijas con ella.
 

Creo se arregló la nariz
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder