Monday, March 19, 2007

Mundo de Fieras 03/19/07 "I Believe Leo has Wings, The Darn Doc has Wings"

****Well this is it the downhill slide to the Gran Fin**** I want to thank everyone who read my recaps and everyone who left a comment. I really enjoyed doing this. I want to bid a fond farewell to Demian..Dude you are so hawt in a Darth Vader type way. Thanks to Demian I will never again have to read another internet news article regarding the shared intelligence quotients of identical twins. Yep you and Gabe solved that mystery...all things are not equal. Dolores you are a great person to have around & I hope you Nic Nye & Ti have some family bonding, maybe a trip to Disney World. JC & Paulina, jest sayin, good lord you two are annoying. Karen, I hope you end up with your step-brother Rog, while there is no actual blood relation, it has enough of the hint of kinkiness to keep you both happy for years. Miriam & Joselyn, knowing this is coming to an end, I got out of Polyester Animal Print futures. Now for the Nacos Leo, dude I saw more religious souvenirs on your person than I saw in the Mercado next to the Basilica, I know the truth Leo just wears that t-shirt, shirt and finally a jacket to cover up his wing stubs, this guy is no mortal. Elsa, I feel your pain. MA, really you been phonin it in since you found out the two choices you got for Galans. Cheers to you Ben El Raton, you'll go far in this business, your performance was flawless. You brought the Rat.

Now on to tonites show...where the truths come out.
We open with Demain smirking and setting all paperwork that would incriminate him in the construction debacle. He sets the papers on fire in a metal trashcan. Mexico how can you shed your third world image, if you can't even get shredders, did you learn nothing from Jeff Skilling and Kenny-Boy Lay? Demian is mocking Ti's love for him as the evidence goes up.

MA & Gabe thrilled to be in the same room and standing over the crib of lil Luis David, tempting fate, could life get any better mi amor? MA touches lil Luis David, he is freezing...time to rush off to the hospital.

Miriam is having a bad day at work, Ingrid rushes in "The Yankees is comin Miss Scarlett", not really but the same panic, they are broke, the business is bust no more credit nada, "Woe is me, Woe is me", what will we do, asks Ingrid. Miriam has no answers.

Dolores is visiting Ti in jail, they are standing very close, only the bars separate them. Ti vows he will see this through to the bitter end. He apoligizes to Dolores for being such an AssHat and refusing her mother's love. Dolores says he has nothing to be sorry for and she loves him and will always be there for him.
Nic comes in with a guard and says it is time to take Ti to the Big House, Dolores falls to her knees weeping, this sets Ti off and he is weeping too. She says she will always love him and he is always in her thoughts. Ti is over the edge and sobbing MaMa MaMa and the creepy cradle tinkeling music is playing. I'm all like for Gawd's sake man I've see "OZ" pull yourself together, they are just waiting for a guy like you down at Pen State.

St. Leo, I mean Doctor Leo, comes in and tells MA & Gabe that Luis David is doing better. I suspicion, with all the excitement of Luis David's lil family unit coming together, someone forgot to give him his Bimbo Cake and his blood sugar levels dropped to a near normal rate, and his body simply did not know how to react.

Meanwhile back over at the Evil Manse, (and this really was pretty creepy), Demain is lying in bed wearing his "Hugh Hefner" silk robe, he is talking to a picture of Regina, telling her all about the Ti thing, then he pulls back the covers and Regina's Red Hot nitie is laying on top of the sheets, Demian puts his reina's picture on the pillow and expresses words of love, then as if I wasn't already laughing hard enough; Demian asked Regina if she was cold. Demian proceeded to pull the covers up ever so gently tucking them in under her chin, I mean frame. Demian is all curled up around the pillow making small talk with Regina's Glamour Shot.

Next day, Karen, JC & Paulina go to the convent to try and find Paulina's real mom. The Nun in charge says yes Paulina's mother is there and she will be so happy to see Paulina. She has lamented giving Paulina up all these long years.

Joselyn goes to see Demian, she wants his help, I guess for the dead business or maybe to just whack MA, I lost track. Anyway, Demian lays the cards on the table, for him to help, she must first whack Gabe. Ewwwwwwwww Check, alas Joselyn es muy impacted. I mean I am not seeing this as a win-win situation, if Joselyn whacks Gabe, she would have no reason to live, her sole goal in life is making his life a living hell.

Now we go to the country where our young Romeo, Leo runs into (sorry I forgot her name..Eric Castillo's kid). Anyway our two youngsters are so happy to see each other, there is some very G rated flirting going on. All the sudden Crazy Pa, shows up with another guy, I guess one of his workers and the guy has a rifle. Pa is all in Leo face, he don't want none of that crazy science stuff like vaccinations goin on in his lil kingdom.

*****Well between this and Duelo, it appears that once you leave the greater Mexico City limits all civilization vanishes, science is viewed with suspicion and father's keep their daughters imprisoned*****

Over at Naco Acres, Syl is telling Elsa to pack her bags, cause it is clinic time...well that doesn't sit well with Elsa and she runs into the bedroom.

Joselyn tells Miriam that Demian wants her to commit x-husbandcide, Miriam is all like are you crazy? Geez, wasn't that already established like 120 episodes ago? Miriam, stop beating a dead horse. Miriam say this would not be a prudent idea as the cops are already suspicious of Joselyn, what with Karen and Dolores's allegations, plus nearly everyone Joselyn has ever known has ended up dead.

Syl goes into to find Elsa, I guess to see if she is correctly folding her clothes for the suitcase. It looks like she is in bed...NO it is a ruse, a pillow, Elsa has made her git-away out the window. Cut to Elsa walking down the street in her jammies not sure what to do or where to go.

Now back to the convent. There is a Nun, with literally one of the largest Rosaries I have ever seen around her neck. She of course is praying before the Virgin Mary, Paulina sneaks up behind her, the Ava Maria music starts, "Mama Mama", the Nun turns around and they are in each other arms. Wow, it is that Animal Planet thing again, she could pick Paulina out of thousands. Lots of "My Mama", "My Hija", to make a long story short, all happiness and rainbows, the Nun got pregnant when she was young, her parents didn't like her boyfriend...yadda yadda yadda all is forgiven.

Elsa has found a place of refuge she is drinking with the guy, I never remember his name, that she had sex with for alcohol and he used to work for Ti. They are having a grand ole time laughing and drinking. Honestly drunk or not, she never look this happy with Syl, like ever. Meanwhile Syl has run to tell Candelabra that Elsa has escaped. Now Candy knows that Elsa boinked that guy for booze, but not connecting the dots, she decided prayer is their best bet.
Hey maybe the prayer worked cause Leo calls home and Candy tells him Elsa is missing, so he flys back to Mexico City, maybe literally?

Okay now we have to deal with also BSC Eric Castillo & his lovely daughter, it seems her mother left Don Loco2, and he can't stand the thought of his daughter leaving too. Hey take a page from Duelos, don't you people have any caves you could stuff her in with a doobie smoking medicine lady for a couple of years? If his daughter leaves, he will Me Mato or kill himself.
The daughter thinks the Doctor has a Great Heart and is helping people. After she leaves the Papa smirks to himself and picks up a knife. (I hope he doesn't try to cut off Leo's Angel Buds).

Paulina's mother comes to the hospital to meet Gabe and a possibly awkward situation is all shades of happy, everyone is happy, and I guess there will be another plate at Christmas.

Joselyn goes into see Luis Gabrial, why I really can't imagine, but she is alarmed he is hot, Gabe bolts in the room and she tells him, the baby has a fever. It is off to Dr. Leo at the hospital.

Leo and Syl are combing the streets looking for Elsa, he gets the phone call from Gabe and rushes to the hospital. Syl will continue looking and Leo will go perform yet another miracle.

Elsa and guy I don't know his name are rollin around the floor, drinking and making out, he is sucking alcohol outta her navel and she is all giggling. He pours booze on her and is licking it off and then he pours it down her throat. Elsa starts having some half hearted convulsions and he is telling her to breathe, breathe. I don't know if the booze got into her lungs or if she has alcohol poisoning or maybe she is fakin it, so when he runs for help she can drink the whole thing.

Crazy Don Loco2, shows up at Leo's clinic, he takes the vaccines and breaks them, then proceeds to talk to a statue on Leo's desk, querying if the statue would like a vaccine.

Leo tells Joselyn, Gabe and MA, that the medical tests were inconclusive and further tests will have to be run on both boys.

Leo comes back with the results, he gives MA & Gabe the news that Da-Da-Da-Da....
Luis Gabe really belongs to MA & Luis David really belongs to Joselyn...Once again Gabe has his perplexed look of No Puede Ser....Just for fun I wish Leo woulda added and both boy's match my DNA...Bwwwwwahhhhhh just kiddin. Come on it woulda been great.

Labels:


Comments:
Beckster, you have given me more laughs than I would have thought possible! I certainly hope you're going to stay on with "OOZING LOVE" our next magnum opus. When I saw Gabe's ultra stupid, stupid look of surprise at the end of this episode I instantly knew what you were thinking...

I particularly loved the "Gone with the Wind" reference tonight. Heh.

I was convinced the other night when Elsa had sex with the booze/drug guy, that she would have to die, because she had sex with a guy who was not her husband so that made an acceptable redemption impossible. I think the telenovelas sometimes forgive murders, but extra-marital sex - jamas.
 

beckster: nobody slings it better than you. Thanks for some great reading and more than a few chuckles.

I say kill of Elsa and let Belen return to the vecindad. El Mastín can go to jail for pushing or something.

1 down and 4 to go!
 

melinama & jardinera654, have you people no mercy? Elsa has been one of my favorite characters in this, she always looks like she is in on the inside joke, yeah that the writing & plots suck. I have spent many an episode rolling my eyes in unision with her.

Yes I would like to do OOZING LOVE, I am a huge fan of ole, Sergio what's his name. He never fails to disappoint, he brings the BSC. Passion and Tequilla, how can you go wrong?
 

what's bsc?
 

BSC refers to Bat Sh*t Crazy, to be distinguished from just having a bad day crazy or maybe meds would help crazy. BSC has no cure, it usually involves lots of over the top melodrama.
 

thanks! I really enjoy these recaps, you're all talented and I'm learning a lot of spanish. Although the recaps are more entertaining than the show usually.
 

Beckster, I am getting into deep doo-soo at work as my boss is sitting just a few feet away and I am pressing my jaw shut to keep from busting out laughing.

Love te reference to Leo's wings. My 4-year old has 2 dimples on his back where wings would be, so I always tell him that makes him an angel.... I think I'll have to get him one of those bedazzled V.Gudalupe jackets.... on second thought, maybe I'll just get him a rosary.
 

beckster - all I'll miss about this novela are the recaps, especially yours.
Demian's bedtime scene was hilarious;I was hootin' and hollerin'! How could the actor do that scene with a straight face?

I'm still hopeful that Leo scores with this new girl; he's way past due.

Poor Elsa; I know she'd do better if she could, really. She doesn't deserve to choke to death on her own tequila laden vomit. Some others do, not her.

Can't wait to see how Jos, Mir & Demian end up. It's gotta be twisted, over the top and a spectacular "good riddance to bad rubbish".
 

I think Jos's hair extensions are supposed to remind us of MEDUSA.
 

Jos = Medusa. Good call, Melinama. Thanks for all the great recaps, Beckster. I've enjoyed your sense of humor. Your comments were entertaining even when the show wasn't ! I am still cheering for Leo and Iran Castillo ending up together. I am sure that's where this is headed.~~~Susanlynn
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder