Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mundo March 21 - in which Jos presses the button and ZAZ! "Nos vemos en el infierno, maldito!"

Owing to operator error (you'd think I'd remember I have to turn the VCR **OFF** or it doesn't record) I don't have a tape of Mundo, and I'd told Ruth I'd pinch-hit for her tonight. Misery! Shame!

I put out a call last night: "Anybody who saw the show, leave details in the comments. I'll collate them as a post later."

UPDATE: I KNEW YOU'D COME THROUGH! Two brand new writers have helped me out...

Anya set this: (Wow, Anya, want to join our team? Write me...)
  • Silvestre bought house for himself & Elsa - looked like a commercial for affordable housing - laudable idea for a blatant plug.

  • Mariangela finds her dad's will - he left her everything, as she's his only daughter, including the house she shares with Joselyn and Miriam. She kicks out J & M; Nic goes to tell them she has the right to do so.

    MA doesn't stop to think that Jos will take baby Luis whoever with her. uh oh!

  • Leo goes back to the sticks, Cecilia professes her love for him - love at first sight. Yeah, he believes in amor at 1st sight (a.f.s.), but not with her. He's still hung up on his true love a.f.s. Hmm..could it be MA? Leo scurries back to town. [IDIOT. He's as bad as Angel, see "Duelo de Pasiones." -- Ed.]

  • Mirian unknowingly sells her business to Otilia. Ingrid gleefully informs Miriam that she doesn't have to put up with groveling before her anymore, and that she helped facilitate the sale to Otilia -take that you witch! Mir is impactada and alone.

  • Mir & Jos compare misery notes.

  • Gabe goes to Jos and begs her to leave Luis whoever with him & MA. Think of the baby, Jos...as if.

    Jos cries, reminisces about how it used to be with Gabe. He says that's in the past. She can't give up her baby, he's all she has now, unlike Gabe who has MA.

  • Cecelia's dad, Sr. Loco, is drunk, talking to himself, says he has workers who will get rid of little Dr. Leo for him, why should he dirty his hands?

  • Jos tells Demian she won't kill Gabe. Demian screams at her: Gabe will sooner than later have you completely out of his life, there's only room for MA & los hijos, etc. Jos takes the detonator...will she or won't she?

  • Unbeknownst to Jos: As Demian plies her with drink and smoothly, genially asks: "Just who all have you killed?", he's recording her happy serial murderer confession on video. Sly boots, that Demian.

    Later, Mir walks in, shit hits the you-know-what, and the truth comes out: Demian slept with Miriam & Joselyn, separately, of course, and neither one knew. He laughs at their indignation, accuses Mir of being jealous, etc. He leaves. Both women are stunned & furious that he's had his way with both.

  • Leo again returns to the wilderness, goes to his little clinica, is beaten up and left for dead by 3 henchmen of Sr. Loco. They're not fond of people from the capital, and btw, Leo, don't even think about calling the police.

  • *** I know I've forgotten something, but here's the BEST part. Wait, maybe Beckster should do the honors. Don't see her, I'll do it.

    Jos has one redeeming quality, she just cannot bring herself to kill ol' Gabe. So... she's sneaking around at night in a parking lot, looking very espionage-y, finds a black Hummer, plants a device behind rear wheelwell, while muttering, "you shouldn't have shown me how to use explosives" (or something to that effect).

    Cut to Jos in her car, waiting on a roadside with the detonator remote control in her hand..the Hummer finally rolls down the road. Gasp! It's Demian, driving home to Regina's satin nightgown & Glamour Pic. Jos presses the button! WOW.... Explosivo, muy grande explosivo! Not much left of that armored Hummer or Demian. THE END!

And Anita left this:

Melinama, I can tell you what happened at the ending which was the best part and they will repeat it tomorrow. The rest was blah, blah, blah the same old crap.

Well Demian gave Joselyn the remote control he uses to explode cars so she can kill Gabriel. She finally decides that she does not want to kill Gabriel but wants to kill Demian porque la engaño a ella y a su madre Myriam por acostarse con las dos y ellas ni enteradas.

So Josy puts the explosive in Demian's car and she is waiting for him in the middle of the highway and she say 'que ya venga Diosito' [Go to your lil' God already...] and there comes the devilish Demian and Josy says 'Nos vemos en el infierno maldito' (We'll see each other in hell, wretch!] y ZAZ - she used the remote control and exploded Demian's truck.

It was truly a tremendous scene, but do not worry you can catch it tomorrow. Joselyn is the QUEEN. I hope I helped out a little the rest was nothing important before this happened some guys came in and beat up Leonardo from orders of German, Cecilia's dad, because he does not want him close to her.


Anybody have anything to add? Please thank Anita and Anya!!!!

Labels:


Comments:
¡Qué padre! ¡A las dos! Great save from the two of you.

This was a great little episode.
La Muy Mensa Mariangela does another open mouth and insert foot regarding Jos and her little boy.// "Mighty Medico" Leo doesn't know when he's got it made in the literal shade with a beautiful woman. --It was hard, though, seeing El Muy Médico literally taking it on the chin.

Then, Miriam gets sucker punched not once but twice --and eeww! even finding out she slept with the same man as her vamp-tramp daughter!! Speaking of which, Demian was terrific recording the vicious vixen's confessions to her multiple murders and mummy Miriam's complicity. // Then to top it off an explosive ending in which Jos gets her jollies by blowing the deliciously deviant, deluded and demented Demian to bits. What a (finally) very satisfying episodio!
 

I was playing a computer game in the other room waiting for Lost, but due to my ADD, I did wander thru and catch a couple of scenes...Syl & Candy looking at the affordable housing. When we were in MX, we got stuck on the turnpike outside Monterray (I think) and there was this huge development just like that...workers were painting the roofs...they actually looked pretty nice, I could see inside some and they looked like two or maybe three bedroom, little lawns and driveways..the development wasn't done yet...but it was huge..Now then I also saw Leo, and lonely prisoner girl talking..I had captions off, but I think he was telling her he loved someone else...I was of course talking back to the TV...Leo Tool.
Eric Castillo, Don Loco2, was drinking outta a glass then threw it down and went straight after the bottle, for being on such a short time, he can bring the crazy.
Alas that is all I saw...I must now prepare myself for the demise of Demian...Dude I will miss you, though you got wimpy over the whole Regina thing..I noticed you didn't even take that much pleasure in almost killing Leo...
 

Wow, great job!

Saw 2 scenes in the episode: first, the house buying scene. These product placement deals are now so blatant, it must be sooooo uncomfortable for tha actors.

Also caught a scence with Nic. Is it me or is this guy channeling Mr. Spock from Star Trek? Not just the hair cut, but the way he speaks "Yes... It is my conclusion... that this will... is... valid."
 

Thanks Anya and Anita~~~~Well, byebye Demian--here's your new theme song--''Dust in the Wind''--Shout out to Kansas. And Jos's list of victims contiues to rise. What is Leo thinking???? Hot chick wants you after that 5-minute meeting in the campo . [This makes me think of JC and Paulina falling deeply in love after their 60 seconds together Italy.] Anyway, I want to see Cristobal and Catalina back together again for old times sake...kind of the writers winking at the loyal telenovela audience. So, come on Leo. When Cecelia visits you in the hospital, just say ''yes.'' I feel kind of sorry for Miriam and Jos at this point...broke and alone . As for Nic, I think this actor is a legend...in his own mind.~~~Susanlynn
 

Holy Cow! Jos offed Demian! Poetic justice if you ask me. And what a bonus...two versions of the same murder. Thanks Anita and Anya, you two are great!
 

Misery! Shame!

Your words caught my eye and made me laugh! That is a horrible feeling to find you missed recording the show you are supposed to recap. Im glad you had some A class pinch hitters (Anya & Anita) to fill in the details!
 

I'm the type of person who sees a scene and a
refrigerator door is left open and I keep wondering
who's going to close it. So what about Luis Gabriel
Is he alive? Why aren't they at the hospital with
him? Why no news of his condition? That said
I have to learn not to have food in my mouth
while reading these recaps and the comments.
Especially Beckster's and Alma's.
 

One question, did Demian not pause to consider that he what he was doing after showing Jos how to use the explosives -- and she killed how many people?

Outstanding recap! Thanks to all.
 

susanlynn said...
''Dust in the Wind''....that is just wrong...Demian so deserves
"It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey"...Neil Diamond..
Alas Demian, the bad guy that made this "Cesear Evora" hater, want to wear stilettos, a red beret and rob banks...he put the fun in dyfunctional..
 

It was no problem you guys. I will try to pitch in once in a while. Sorry for the word crap that I used I do not like using it that much but almost the whole capitulo was ZzZzZzZzZz.

- Anita
 

That was AWESOME!!!

Did I hear Gabe tell Jos that MA would give her the house in exchange for the baby?
 

Great pitch recapping Anita and Anya! Thank you very much.

for anonymous who asked about LG - MA came home and told Jossie while Jossie was holding her son LD that LG was recovering and doing better. Jossie wasn't interested because LD is her son. MA started to cry and beg for LD back but Jossie outright refused and left the bedroom with LD in her arms.

Julie - Right before Jossie left with LD, MA was begging and crying for Jossie to leave LD at the palace - MA made the offer "I will give you anything you want for LD." Jossie took a few moments to glance around the room and then say "Gabriel and the palace" before leaving with LD. Next scene, hysterical MA calls Gabe to tell him about Jossie taking LD away. That's when Gabe had to rush over to the hotel and try to politely and calmly negotiate the deal with Jossie to get her and LD to return to the palace.

:)
 

Thanks a lot J.R. for cuz I was worried about
LG
 

I think the song "its better to burn out than to fade away" is Neil Young. Either way good song memories were brought up.
 

Yep - it's either Hey Hey My My, or My My Hey Hey (one's acoustic and one's electric, but I forget which is which).

I'm loving these last episodes. There are so many different ways Jos could meet her fate - prison, tranquilizer overdose, clawed to death by MA... :)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder