Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gavi's Neighborhood in Mx City




This is a satellite view of Mexico City...in the second picture the little blue balloon is marking the Bascilia grounds.


The first picture is zoomed in and the red box is around the street my in-laws have their restaurants...it is a dead end street and that is a police station in the right hand corner of the red box....now you can see the red box in comparison to the Bascilica....Ha I was this close to hanging out with Gavi...who knew? Anyway if you are in the neighborhood stop by...they leave the light on. Here is the link to the site...you can zoom all over Mx City Bascilica

Labels:


Comments:
Cool! I could have a bite to eat with the in-laws then conveniently make my pilgrimage over to the Bascilica. That's neat Beckster, thanks!
 

very neat. I have to remember that if ever in Mexico.
 

very cool, beckster. i have to remember it if I ever travel to Mexico City, DF, again.

:)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder