Friday, May 18, 2007

I put up more of your quotes at my other blog...

Here you go: more quotes from our beloved commenters and bloggers, as requested

Somebody sent me some of these. I just CAN'T keep track of all our posts, so if you write something particularly juicy - or if something somebody else wrote made you spit up on your keyboard - please feel free to email it to me and I'll save it for the next compendium.

Thanks all you funny people!

By the way, a guy who blogs the hispanic media contacted me today to do a story about our blog. I'll let you know if/when something materializes...

Labels: ,


Comments:
WAY COOL on both the gems and the article about the blog.

I have 3 pages worth of gems saved. I've just been saving them until I hear about the gem posting.
 

Hey, Marycelis, email them to me any time and I'll put them up...
 

Awesome!
 

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! That's why I love this site so much!! Thanks so much!!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder