Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Acorralada #174 Tuesday 9/18/07 Kike bites the dust!

Glad to know some people are still watching. I must say that sometimes I have felt we are the Maytag repairmen of the recapper world--the loneliest recappers in town.

I have a bunch of meetings today, so I haven't entered a full recap. Here are some highlights:

Kike calls Gaby to lure her out of the hospital to be kidnapped by him and Sharon. She goes downstairs with Emilio, who gets hit.

Fedora is recovering from her spider wounds.
We occasionally see scenes of Octavia pondering the effect of t

Suddenly, they learn that Gaby is kidnapped. Rodrigo and Diana rush from her bedside with the police to follow the kidnappers. Emilio gets


Sharon is driving the car. She says she is going to throw Gaby in the sea to be eaten by sharks.

The police car gives chase. At one point, the police officer speaks English! They have Spanish subtitles for this. I don't know why they bothered with English.

Back at Mansion, Lala is nervous about Gaby. Silvia has the chutzpah to point out that if it weren't for her lousy sons, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

Sharon drives the van to a secluded spot. Gaby screams to get away. They get out of the car. Kike starts carrying Gaby through a river. Kike pulls a gun. Just then, we hear the cops' sirens.

Just in time, we cut to the most boring story of the series: At the supermarket, Godmom is encouraging Marcela to marry Dr. V.

Max attacks Marfil for her treatment of Pedro. He tells her to make sure no harm comes to Pedro, or he'll know where to look for her.

Back at the kidnapping, the cops have them surrounded: Come out with your hands up. 2

Diana and Gaby scream. Roddy tells Sharon to give up.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Paco is there trying to make time with Fedora. Fedora has been given an antidote, but they are worried about the baby. It appears that Dr. V. wants her to have an abortion, but she doesn't want one. She begs Paco not to let her have one.

Granny M is frantic back at home.

Marfil and Pedro have a long boring conversation that I did not follow closely. It's the usual: Why don't you put me in your will? Don't you really love me?

Back to the important stuff: Kike is still holding Gaby, but she breaks free. Then he grabs her again. Finally, the words you have all been waiting to read, and I am proud to be the one to deliver this news: the cops shoot him dead! Hooray! Gaby becomes hysterical, and Diana comforts her. Sharon is captured, and she will be sent away to a mental health clinic.

Paco is still talking to Fedora. She mumbles "my baby."

Max and Diana jaw about his divorce.

Diego calls Marfil, but I didn't pay attention.

At the end, Marfil is in a lawyer's office with Pedro drawing up a will.

Labels:


Comments:
Wow; the end must really be near! I hope I can check out this episode when I get home. Watching the demise of Kick Me will be a pleasure. Also seeing ChewKey in a padded cell will be a welcome sight. Of course, I was really hoping she'd get stood up at the altar by Lunkhead.
 

P.S. I wasn't paying close enough attention. Something was going on about Paco and the abortion, but I don't think we are going to find out that they gave her a secret abortion. Did anyone catch something I missed?
 

What a fabulous episode! I guess now Gaby saves herself the paperwork of getting divorced :)

Sorry, that was crass, but I just can't help it!
 

i lreally love this novela, even that the characters are kind of stupid. can you please give a recap of the last two episodes. i missed them and im dying to know what is going on. thanks...
 

Don't worry, fans, Wednesday and Thursday are coming soon, but maybe not till tomorrow, as I am running around a lot today.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder