Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our Long National Nightmare is coming to an end

Looks like the gran finale will be this Friday! Everyone should tune in for this one and see how they wrap it up. I can't wait to see how they are going to deal with some of these stories in just 5 days. And I'm really looking forward to the Larry/Gaby wedding. She looked so pretty when she was preparing for her church wedding. Maybe Sharon will recuperate enough to be a bridesmaid.

Diego, Marfil, Octy and Iggy should do the perp walk on the eleven o'clock news.

Labels:


Comments:
I haven't ever seen the show but I love the title of your post.
 

Wow; they are really going to need to pick up the pace if there are only 5 days left! I better not miss a show.
 

It doesn't end this Friday it ends on Friday, October 5th.

~ Anita
 

How do you know that, Anita? On yesterday's show, it said Tune in for the finale on "Friday" without a date.
 

Psyche! Silly us for thinking it was this Friday. An extra week makes more sense, however.
 

My gosh, Nina. I was so excited when I saw your title, I clicked to this post just to see which nightmare was ending. :) This show has been on for so long, I was sorta thinking there wasn't going to be an end. :)
 

Ha, Ha, Julie. This show is almost as long as LFMB.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder