Sunday, September 02, 2007

Amar #33 highlight reel

As stated earlier, Santoro orders everyone to go to the funeral of Abuelo. At the funeral, she strides up and showily hugs Diego, calling him Mi Amor. Santoro is wearing a ridiculous manly black suit with white shirt and scarf in the style of an 18th century dandy. I agree with whoever posted the remark about her resemblance to Elizabeth Montgomery and Burgay's resemblance to Larry Tate! Azul also consoles Diego. Silvana looks jealous.

Arnaldo calls Pop in the office to berate him for the Ines situation. I'm not sure if he's on her side or not. I don't care enough to pay attention. What is funny is that they are both wearing white suits and hats--Arnaldo in his white chef's uniform and hat and GSD in his hazmat suit.

While everyone is at the funeral, Ines shows up and tries to speak to GSD. The security guard is overpowered by her swinging pocketbook. I feared for a moment that she was going to meet Paco's fate.

Ceci and Azul notice that Andres is back. Ceci thinks he's cute.

Mo and Eva are beginning to suspect Andres in the death of Abuelo.

Labels:


Comments:
NinaK, Thanks for the recap. I particularly enjoyed your astute fashion commentary. Diego certainly gets full body press from soooo many women. Even the boinker princess, sister Lydia looks amazed at all the feeling up Diego is getting. I'd want to console him too, poor baby. If it's possible to make the saddness of losing Abuelito into a funny funeral, having all the women flock to Diegoooo was amusing. and how did Inez blow into the deadly secret lab office with such flimsy resistance, was EvilEva's Ninja Posse all at the funeral?? Azul seems smitten with Diego again, but why - once EE leaves him, he's going to be a poor but sexy unemployed salesman gain. Should she really give up all that money, jacuzzi, shopping, etc., etc.??
 

Does anyone hate this show as much as I do? That being said, sometimes, I just can't resist watching.

LFMB has ruined me forever when it comes to "serious" novelas.

¡Viva Lety! ¡Viva Juan Q.!
 

I don't like it, but I'm sort of stuck. It's kind of a bore, and the characters are all unlikable.
 

Speaking of series, I am catching up with the marathon of Mad Men episodes on AMC. Everyone must watch this amazing show!
 

I love ''Mad Men''. I've only seen about 3 episodes and missed today's marathon. I hope that they run another marathon soon. It's a really fascinating show that pretty accurately depicts the 60s.
 

The show has taken a serious downward trend for me ever since EE showed up. Personally I think it was too early in the story-line to introduce the "puppet master" and we were still trying to watch the transformation of Mauricio.

I'm going to give it a few more weeks and see where it goes. If nothing else, I find it a dark contrast to the silliness of Juan Queradon.
 

I don't get the darkness in this show, though, Oldman. I really don't get the character of Santoro. Everyone keeps asking how such a young and "beautiful" woman could be so powerful. I have to ask the same thing. It doesn't make much sense in that culture. Is she running some business started by her father or something?
 

Everybody sniping at each other after the funeral was kind of funny. Here's Diego saying they should have more respect for Abuelo, but I think Abuelo would have had something to say about all the attention Diego was getting from Eva and Azul too!
 

Sorry for being so late to say thanks, but thanks! If my DVR does that again, I'm calling Comcast to swap it out. I will not tolerate missing any of my shows. Uh oh I'm not old enough to start whining about my 'stories.'
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder