Thursday, October 04, 2007

Acorralada Wed 10/3/07

We're getting down to the good stuff now... in Wednesday's episode, Sharon escapes the manicomio and heads straight for psycho mansion so she can kill Fedora, who's all alone.

Emilio and Caramelo are enjoying their honeymoon in Puerto Rico when Max call's Emilio's cell and tells him that he's going to turn his sister in for arson. Emilio isn't phased by this news - if she's capable of doing such a thing, she should be punished.

Sharon arrives at the mansion. She's nutty as ever - her hair's disheveled and it appears that she's developed multiple personalities. She's both Sharon and Virginia, and we're treated to a scene where Sharon and Virginia yell at each other while Fedora looks on with a wide-eyed stare. Sharon's playing with matches and threatening to burn the place down as Fedora tries to figure out how she'll escape without the use of her legs.

Meanwhile, Diego and Max plan to meet at a beach to settle their differences. Gaby and Diana find out about the showdown and follow them to the beach and arrive in time to see Diego stab Max with a huge butcher knife. The police arrive (I love the stickers on the squad cars that say "city police") and Diego dives into the water and tries to swim away so they won't catch him. Too bad he didn't know about the shark infestation! The scene where Diego's being trailed by a shark fin is one of my all time favorites!

Diego's eaten by the shark. It's a gruesome scene. Gaby and Diana are impactadas. Max is taken to the hospital for the stab wound in his shoulder.

Next we see Camila preparing herself a drink when she suddenly drops it and says Diego's name. She has a premonition that something bad has happened, so she quickly throws all of her hussy clothes into a small suitcase, grabs her passport and a stolen credit card, and plans to go to Europe where nobody will be looking for her. As she opens the door, the police are there to arrest her for arson. Camila's a day late and a dollar short!

Sharon lights Fedora's bed on fire and the room is filling with smoke. Roddy and Sharon's doc arrive just as credits roll. Will Fedora survive? Tune in on Thursday to find out!

Labels:


Comments:
Loved this episode. It was hilarious when Diego was stalking Max from behind for several minutes without Max realizing. Also, loved Camila's thong bikini again. I still have yet to see one of these on a public beach, but I haven't been to Miami in 18 years.

Again I ask: how are they going to get William Levy back in just two episodes. They seem not to have even called him to tell him about Max's surgery.
 

I'm going to have to watch that shark scene again...it was priceless!
 

Here in Dallas the shark scene was appartently censored! I thought something was wrong with the TV or the channel...When it was time for the commercials to be over, my set had a blank screen and then they went into 2 more commercials. When we returned, they were putting Max into an ambulance. We'd seen the shark fin just before the break.

I thought someone at the station had made an error, but if the scene was gruesome, I'll be it was blacked out!
 

I know Diego got what he deserved...but that poor shark! I'll bet he had case of indigestion after eating Diego.
 

The last episode is gonna be really boring. The only one left to fall is "el muy canico" de Pancholon, as Silvita might say. Camila and Ignacio are in jail, Marfil, Octavia and Diego are dead--who's left?

I will say this--I haven't been watching telenovelas for very long (this was the first I've followed all the way through), but this had some of the best locas histericas I've ever seen! And then they're's Sonya Smith! I could watch her in anything!
 

As for the censoring, I saw a lot of blood in the water, but not any body parts being torn up. What did you see, Amy?
 

Note to Larry and others who like Sonya Smith -- she is in a new telenovela that begins on Telemundo at 9:00 on Monday. It's called Pecados Ajenos.
 

I saw lots of blood in the water...I don't think the effecs department could do much more than that on a telenovela budget.
 

I would have thought the shark would have extended a professional courtesy to Diablo.

Actually all we saw was Diablo thrashing about in red water, although the implications were pretty gruesome.

Forgive me but I had to laugh when ChewKey was lighting match after match after match, before we saw what looked like a perfectly straight line of flames like one sees in a gas fireplace. It also stayed small and contained forever.

I saw a demonstration once of how soon a room can become engulfed in flames, and within seconds you couldn't see a thing. Gave me nightmares. Guess the effects department didn't want to wreck the rental mansion.

Diablo playing shadow with the raised knife for half of the episode was also priceless. "I'm going to count to three...1, 2, 2 1/2, 2 3/4, 2 7/8..."

What a rip we still haven't seen Lunkhead.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder