Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Destilando 10/01/07 "Behind Blue Eyes"


No one knows what its like
To be the bad man,
to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes.

Okay Okay so he really isn't a bad man, for those of you support Dr. Blondie...well take it up with "The Who", cause unlike Barry Manilow, I don't write the songs.


Thomas the Tour Bus brings the Tequila buyers to the big Hacienda, they are impressed and will get another history lesson.

Rod brings Gavi into the “Big House”, Rod & Ofelia are happy to see Gavi. Rod has everyone come in and sign the book, kind of like the ones at funeral homes only not so sad. Anyway this book has been around since 1784 & President’s, Tequila makers so on and so forth have all signed it. I may have my history wrong, but I do believe Pancho Villa was not really enamoured with such people. I think many of the huge haciendas were divided up and land was given to the campesinos. Anyway, the Tequila guys all sign and then Rod makes the Doctor sign. Rod is proud of his heritage, but you can see it is all for Gavi, he wants her to be proud of him. Rod then asks Gavi to sign as “ The future Hostess of this Place”. Everyone kinda does the woo-woo-woo thing, especially James. Dr. Blondie watches with beady blue eyes. Gavi refuses to sign, she doesn’t want to make the family mad. Of course Rod thinks she doesn’t want cause of Dr Blondie.

Dinner is served. During dinner, Dr. Blondie rambles on and on about Tequila. Gawd he is fascinating. The falsification of certifications keeps coming up. I’ll label this the “Anvil of Aaron”. Roman gives Rod the high sign, excuse me Dr. Blondie, but here are the traditional Mariachi singers to sing happy birthday to Gavi. James croons right along with them, Dr blondie is mouthing the words, but his lip-sync, is pretty bad. Actually he is using this downtime to suck down a cup of coffee, thus slying reviving his “Super Power Chick Magnet” skills. Ofelia brings the birthday cake. Then it is time to blow out the candles, Gavi wishes for happiness for she & Rod and good health for Clarita. Personally I think Clarita would prefer the 54in plasma as a fair trade for an occasional sniffle. Rod holds her hand as she makes her wish, then kisses her.

Rod pulls Gavi aside, it is present time. He has a very special present for her just from him. He has her turn around as he fastens a necklace around her neck. Gavi looks down to see the exact same necklace that Blondie gave her. Damn. Rod turns her around to see how it looks on her and alas, he sees the duplicate. Gavi explains that the Dr. gave to her as a birthday present. Rod has a look of disbelief on his normally gullible face, first the flower now the necklace.
I believe this quote covers it “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
Yep of all crappy silver necklaces in all crappy mercado stands in all the world….

I am creeping myself out here cause it seems that actually Rod & Dr Blondie seem to have some sort of spirtual connection when it comes to shopping, what is next? A cruise to Mantasy Island? I am almost missing that rogue Aaron cause he’d been all over this. Gavi tries to pacify Rod, but Ofelia comes and tells Rod he has a phone call. “Who is it?” Rod queries. “Your wife”, she answers. Rod goes off to answer the phone.

Gavi touches the necklaces and thinks “This can’t have happened”, at least that is what I think she thought. Now I do not know if she means “I can’t believe they both gave me the same present” or “It’s my birthday can’t believe I got the same lame ass silver Agave leaf from two guys who could afford better.” Gavi is a better person than I am so she probably meant the first one. Meanwhile the beady blue eyes take it all in.


Rod is like “what’s up I am busy with my guests, I call you later”. Isa lays it on thick but in a really sarcastic way that I am kind of enjoying in comparison to her earlier, two moods of “I’m pissed” and “I am really pissed”. She passes off the phone to Sofie.

After just a few days at “Bitch Camp”, Sofie puts everything she has learned from the masters in her brothers face. Now Rod has betrayed his wife, his sister and now his cousin. Rod says Aaron was badmouthing his Tequila so Rod & Dr. Blondie kicked Aaron to the curb. Rod wants to know how come Sofie who is his blood is betraying him by aligning herself with his enemies. Her voice reaches a shrillness that has dogs howling throughout the greater DF area. She goes so far as to call Rod an idiot, does he not realize Gavi is boinking the Doctor? Gavi only wants the family money (damn that is gonna be quite a hard cosmic bitch slap when Sofie figures out, there is little or no money, what with Aaron’s bad management, Rod’s stupidity & the loan to Isa’s worthless father, & last but not least Francisco screwing around with the ever persistent Agave plague). I hate Sofie even more cause now I too smirk when Isa literally screws Frankie and figuratively screws Sofie. These women are so annoying that I want them to start lamenting “What a World, What a World”, just like their role model did before she melted.

Rod comes back out and the party winds up.

Off to Mexico City where Hil hooks up with the two girls who SanWanna chased out of the apartment. Hil says he is gonna get rid of her, but he didn’t call the police cause he didn’t want any scandal at the apartment of Cassandra’s cousin, that being Dr. Blondie. Hey I guess Hil didn’t fall off the mountain.
SanWanna is lying on the bed back at the Apartment of Scandels, eating popcorn & watching TV. A girl could get used to this.


Now the group takes the tour over to the Tequila school. We get a lecture from James, all about the fine Tequila. Let’s just leave it at that. Listening to him is like those scenes of Tourette's syndrome. Now everyone is taking pictures and Rod does the arm around Gavi, she must still be pissed cause she is looking none to happy. Everyone congratulates Rod on the fine Tequila, James starts passing out bottles to all the buyers, once again the subject of the lips on the label comes up. Rod explains how his Tequila has the soul & essence of a woman, her scent, her taste. Beady Blue eyes watch as Rod caresses the bottle. The buyers are impressed, Gavi is blushes slightly and meets Rod’s eye, he gives her this awesome smile. Okay Rod I don’t know if Gavi forgives you, but I totally forgive you, hmmm this would be the time for a stroll under the tree and a bottle of that fine Tequila and my new lame ass silver Agave necklace.

The party breaks up. All the different foreign buyers are thrilled and can hardly wait to start marketing the Tequila in their countries. Mr. Wong (the Chinese guy) thanks Rod and I snicker..think reverse engineering & a couple of Agave plants. In eight years you’ll be able to buy the Chinese version at Walmart for pennies on the peso. It is time to get back in “Thomas the Tour Bus”. The buyers go back in the bus and Dr. Blondie tells Rod the day was a great success, the buyers are very satisfied. Rod thanks him for his help.

Gavi stops to talk to Rod. She is very happy and the day is a great success. Rod wants to see her, but no she has to stay with the guests. Rod becomes a little pouty. You have to stay with him, him of the duplicate presents. Gavi says Rod’s presents mean everything to her cause they are from him. She touches his cheek and turns to leave. Gavi is so different from me, if I had to feign vomiting, tie the bed sheets together and climb down the side of the hotel, Dude I’d of been there.

Meanwhile James tells Rod what a swell day it has been. Rod is like not so much, cause Rod knows full well that Dr. Blondie is all hawt to sample “Ardiente pasión”, figuratively not literally cause he would no doubt have a strong cuppa Joe to bring the mood. Rod tells James that Dr. Blondie is smart and good and most likely has a rare blood type and is a regular donor. James tells him to cheer up and our two hero’s “Frank & Joe Hardy” prepare to go to town and celebrate. This may not be the time to bring this up, but Que the Hell ever happened to Acacia? I mean I think I spotted her in the ads for the new Dark Chocolate M&M’s, are those her peanuts in the candy coated shell? Did the body of her uncle (I can’t remember his name) fertilize the crop and we finally got a yield of peanuts after the dismal failure from Meester James? Maybe those ancient Aztecs were right a little bloodletting makes all the difference.

Over in DF, Sofie hangs up the phone from talking with Ofelia, she was getting the 411 on the big fiesta at the hacienda. Sofie tells them that they had food & a birthday party for Gavi with Mariachi singers. That is it. Minnie places a call to Aaron. The hotel tells her he can’t be reached. Minnie screams at the poor person on the other end that he must call his wife it is urgent. Somewhere a telephone just thanked the Virgincita that it’s life was spared for another day. “What a world, What a world”, Sofie & Minnie prepare to leave and the phone rings. Isa asks them to show themselves out as she has take the call from her Papa or as we learn rather her Papi, as she needs to talk to Frankie now. Talk ? so that what the kids are calling it these days.

Rod is back at the hacienda on the phone, yelling at Dani, about how could there be two Agave necklaces. Meanwhile Dr. Blondie is once again yelling at innocent lil Nancy cause he thought Gavi’s necklace was a one of a kind. He tells her to stop crying, but not in a like “hey I’m sorry, really it is not your fault” but more of a “Stop that fricking sniveling, I can’t hear myself berating you”.
Dani tells Rod to calm down, stop acting like kid and stop acting so crazy. Dani then gives him some idea that we can’t hear and Rod is happy. James comes in and off they go to party.



Meanwhile over at the hotel, Gavi has come down from changing into another stunning white outfit. I’ve been to Mexico and white, well not so much. There is endless dust blowing. The buyers load up Thomas again. Two of them are telling Blondie how Rod has the “Gold of all Tequila” and another brings up that Rod is in love with Gavi. Beady eyes. Gavi walks up.
The discussion turns to Aaron who has cancelled his room. Now Blondie questions Gavi about the lips on the label, Gavi tells him that they are hers. See at this point you can see for good or bad she is totally enamored with Rod, this is the “Back Off Dude” time. Beady Blue eyes. Finally the businessmen are bored and want to go hear some Mexican Music. They are unaware that Gaviota the singer is amongst them. “Songs for my Rodriego” available in the lobby. I dunno I’ve heard stories about business trips and so far these guys have only seen Gavi & Ofelia. SanWanna picked the wrong time to go to the city.

Now over to Mexico City, Sofie has taken on a rather aggressive posture with the hired help. She quizzes the maid about Frankie’s whereabouts. The maid of course has no idea. “What a World, What a World”.

Oh look there is Frankie having a snack with Stefano (I still think Stefano is kinda hawt). Frankie confesses that he is intrigued with Isa. With Sofie not so much. He will wait to see how things play out with Isa’s husband. Now I am thinking would that be like your freaking brother-in-law AssHat?


James & Rod are having a Tequila in town when they spot the local guy who is buying up all the sulfate. Rod is like that would be awful if we had a disloyal worker selling off our sulfate. Rod turns his head thus once again his life is spared by the Anvil that just crashed. They leave and walk back to the truck. Two giggling girls (as in female, but plenty old enough to know what they are looking for), come running up to the truck. They think Frankie and his version of the traveling “Trucka de Amor”, is back in Tequila. They asked where Frankie is and when he will be back. Rod says he will be back tomorrow. Rod grills James on what Frankie has been doing in the truck. James says Frankie has lots of Amigas, but James didn’t want to say anything cause he didn’t want sweet little Sofie to suffer. Now Rod spots Thomas the Tour Bus. Can Gavi be far off?

The Tequila buyers & Dr Blondie are all sitting around a table. There is a Norteno band playing. Rod & James pull up down the street. One of the men asks Gavi to dance. So she gets up and dances with him, then another cuts in. It is all good clean fun. Then Blondie asks to dance. Rod spots this from the truck and the God envy/jealousy; PHTHONOS smites him in his heart. Rod jumps out of the truck and tries to walk down the street. James stops him. He is like look there is nothing going on, it is a folk dance. You are getting carried away with your jealousy. Rod agrees and they walk back to the truck. The truck drives off. The dance ends.

Gavi gives the run down of the evening to come, of dinner and so on. The guests toast Gavi on her birthday & Dr. Blondie cause he is such a fine dude. Dr Blondie stands up and starts this speech about who he went six months with out a secretary how he need no one. Then Gavi came into his life and now he is totally dependent upon her, how she has become the most important companion in his life. Gavi looks up at him and smiles. (You know in real life those business guys would be “Is she doing both of them?”)

And we end with that rather disturbing scene. What a World What a World.

Now on to tomorrow….

Looks like Rod tops Dr Blondie by having Clarita come to town as a special birthday gift…we see uber beady eyes.

Dr. Blondie has Marachi singers under Gavi window as Rod walks up with his own band.
(My husband called BS on this one, cause this is like Blondie totally declaring his love..you can’t play that friend card if you have the singers, it only means one thing)…..Remember when Tomas has the singers for Lety’s birthday, even Tomas made it a point that he only did it as a friend cause he knew no one else would ever do it for Lety.

Oh yeah & Aaron & Rod get in a fight and end up in the swimming pool…think Crystal & Alexis Dynasty circa the 80’s…yeah maybe they will rip each others clothes off.



Labels:


Comments:
Thank you for the recap. As always I am reading and laughing aloud.
I totally agree with you on the bed sheets tied together in order to see Rod.
You're so right- Que the hell, where is Acacia??
Thanks for starting my day on a happy note.

Yvette
 

Great recap. Thanks Beckster for my morning laughs. I too would be climbing down the sheet ladder to meet Rod under the Tree de Amor in the agave fields. About the duplicate necklaces...This happened to me twice...but with the same guy. Twice Hub gave me duplicate earrings...each time announcing ''I really like these earrings.'' To which I responded , ''Yes, I know...you gave me these same earrings for Christmas last year, Hon.'' I love your way with words , Beckster.
 

Great recap. Thanks Beckster for my morning laughs. I too would be climbing down the sheet ladder to meet Rod under the Tree de Amor in the agave fields. About the duplicate necklaces...This happened to me twice...but with the same guy. Twice Hub gave me duplicate earrings...each time announcing ''I really like these earrings.'' To which I responded , ''Yes, I know...you gave me these same earrings for Christmas last year, Hon.'' I love your way with words , Beckster.
 

Whoops...sorry..how did that double post happen ???
 

Another hilarious recap. These things make my day. I'm new to Spanish & watching DA to get a feel for the language, but of course,I am totally confused. Was totally frustrated till I found this site. I too, am tired of Rod's jealous tirades, but that smile. I wouldn't waste time tying sheets together, I mean, what's a couple a sprained ankles? Thanks so much

Perplexed
 

I wonder if Dr. Blondie has ever gotten coffee up his nose from laughing so hard.
 

One of your paraphrases just made it into the sidebar...

Rod is so cute when he smiles and so horrible looking when he snarls and pouts. Amazing.
 

I've got an idea: Dr. Blondie has to undergo detox for his coffee addiction. The kinder, gentler, calmer Dr. Blondie ends up with... NANCY!

PS: I very well realize that Dr. Blondie has never laughed hard enough to make anything go up his nose.
 

Hello to all the recap-ers. I am new to the web site and it helps me SO much in my struggle with comprending español. I, too, laugh out loud at your comments. Keep 'em coming. Bonnie
 

Great recap, Beckster.
I don't think Gavi knows what she wants. If she really, really loved Rod I think she would go out of her way to keep from doing anything to make him jealous. I know I would.
Why doesn't she tell her boss she can't accept his presents because it would make her darling unhappy?
I know I would.
 

"He gives her this awesome smile. Okay Rod I don’t know if Gavi forgives you, but I totally forgive you, hmmm this would be the time for a stroll under the tree and a bottle of that fine Tequila and my new lame ass silver Agave necklace"
I hear you, Sister. I just melted when Rod looked over at Gavi after describing the "lips, shape of the bottle, etc." sigh... Any speculation on who gets whacked with the Anvil of Doom first?
B from Mass.
 

I bet Frankie is the first to get his just deserts, but at first only for screwing around with agave treatments, and not for screwing around with Isadora. (It's "deserts," not "desserts," because it's about what you "deserve." I just learned that and yes I'm proud. It will take years of practice to undo my mental image of a bad guy eating a strawberry parfait...)

He will get Round 2 of his comeuppance when Aaron blabs about the parentage of Ricardo Jr. I predict that THAT will happen when he's backed into a corner by the Torreblancas.

I expect Sofia will suffer some minor humiliation when Frankie's own pedigree is revealed.

Everyone else, I can't even guess.
 

Thanks for the comments..Glad to see I wasn't the only one who'd climb down the wall to see Rod.

I figure it this way..all in all most of life is pretty mundane..There are moments of true despair & moments of intense joy. Well when it is all said & done, I'd like to have more moments of intense joy. I am just betting that would have been one.

Now it is off the State Fair for more moments of intense joy. Nothing like food on a stick.
 

Watching Aaron stuff his cell phone into a strawberry parfait would be a moment of intense joy for me.

Or I could just eat a strawberry parfait. Hmm.
 

If it's Tuesday, it must be Beckster. YAY! In addition to the hilarity, it's so great that someone explicitly pointed out that there ain't gonna be no Montalvo empire for the little varon of destiny to inherit. Which makes a great deal of the plot motivation a moot point. As for one of the Montalvo princesses, I don't think Sophie's humiliation will be minor once she realizes she's been crying into the bustier of Frankie's baby momma.
 

Beckster^^^''moments of intense joy''---I'll drink to that !! I like your philosophy!! We could so be buds. I think that Rod is man enough for both of us, so I say spread those intense moments of joy around because as someone famous once wrote [Thoreau ???] ''Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.'' I'll take moments of intense joy [i.e. time spent under the tree in the agave field with Rodrigo] over quiet desperation .^^^Susanlynn, currently enjoying some moments of intense joy after a summer of quiet [and at times loud] desperation
 

Hilarious recap of a somewhat tedious episode. I know one thing. If I were Minnie and discovered Aron's betrayal with Isa I know exactly where i would shove his cell phone.

Poor Acacxia. I've been wondering about her to but the actress is the lucky one. She doesn't have to cope with that God-awful accent of Meester James and she doesn't have to kiss him with that crumb catcher Yuck!

Dr. Blondie and Rod, if they had the same coloring you could say they were twins separated a birth because obviously they only share one brain and it only runs on one track.
 

hahah Julie, I always pictured Chocolate Cake. Thank you for schooling me where years and years of school failed.
 

Wondering about Acacia? Read on:

The Acacia is used as a symbol in Freemasonry, to represent purity and endurance of the soul, and as funerary symbolism signifying resurrection and immortality.

Several parts (mainly bark, root and resin) of Acacia are used to make incense for rituals. Acacia is used in incense mainly in India, Nepal, Tibet and China. Smoke from Acacia bark is thought to keep demons and ghosts away and to put the gods in a good mood. Roots and resin from Acacia are combined with rhododendron, acorus, cytisus, salvia and some other components of incense. Both people and elephants like an alcoholic beverage made from acacia fruit.[7] According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, the Acacia tree may be the “burning bush” (Exodus 3:2) which Moses encountered in the desert.
 

Thanks for the great recap Beckster:)
 

Wonderfully funny as always, Beckster - Thanks!

I'm neither pro nor anti Alonso, I find him pretty bland, so I think it's really interesting that he's using the same moves to win Gavi as Rod, whom I find anything but bland! Of course the gifts and serenading mariachis were Nancy's and Dani's ideas, but it's still funny.
 

I haven't been here in quite a few weeks reading and posting,as my business & watching my "Yanks" battle back to make the playoffs and into the World Series has kept me quite busy.

I see the same friends are still here recapping daily from the shows we love..Thank you..

I watch Destilando Amor every night,but never as involved as I was with LFMB..I was totally glued to my sofa for over a year with LFMB,and never thought that I would long to see even "Aldo and the cuartel" of all people..LFMB was "a happening" that I loved..

Destilando Amor was wonderful in the beginning,but somewhere along the way it ran out of steam for me..Rod & Gavi are like two little kids-same issue moved to a different scene..The most wonderful thing about this show is the ambiance of the filming locations ..I have learned so much about the process to make Tequila..I love the history and the beauty of the region more than the show..
 

Susanlynn..
I am there. I don't know if you watch BigLove, but hey I could do it, only here's the deal..I can't do the whole off-shoot Mormon thing cause, well they can't drink Tequila & I also would not be doing it as a higher calling. Also you can be first wife, cause first wife has to kinda be in charge & that part seems like too much trouble. Also you have to let me berate, mock & taunt Sofie..None of that feeling sorry for her.
As for the rest...yeah I could share Rod, cause Rod 24-7 would be a bit intense. I mean what if a subject came up that wasn't about me? I'm not really sure dealing with Rod on an intellectual level would be easy.
 

Beckster^^^Okay, it's a deal. We will be tagteaming Rod. I haven't seen Biglove, but I watched a movie about polygamy the other night and nearly broke my TV. However, I agree to be first wife. I would like to be in charge of the hacienda...maybe redecorate...give orders...plan menus for other folks to prepare. Also, I am very experienced at selecting XL garments at Eddie Bauer, so I volunteer to do the giftbuying for our Rod. I am on a first name basis with all the clerks since I do most of Hub's Christmas and birthday shopping there. We definitely will be mocking Sophie, but the first order of business will be throwing Pancho out on his ear. I also do not think it would be a good idea to have Sanwanna arounf since I am quite sure that she would campaign to be Wife#3 , and I don't think that we should spread Rod to thin. Hmmm...I think that I could try to teach Rod English whenever we are not otherwise occupied...that would be good selling for his organic tequila business in a global market. You could be in charge of cocktail hour every day. And none of those silver agave pendants for us. We are holding out for platinum with diamonds...agreed ? Oh...and let's get horses...palominas ??? Do you like going to spas???
 

Okay..you can totally be in charge plus redecorate and so on. I am mostly just there for snarking. I was raised in the city, so never rode horses..Rod can buy you an awesome horse. I would rather have a sporty pink Vespa to run over to Tequila for essentials. I can direct the cocktail hour, that just means ordering Ofelia to make drinks right? Would you mind if I made Rod get a Agave Tattoo (I don't have any & am not drawn to guys with them) but in this case I think it would be jovial to put one on him & then have our names on the leaves.

I feel after tonites episode..Well poor Rod needs us more than ever, as for a younger 3rd wife, well I don't care as long as she is meek & does the Varrin Barron. It must be share and share alike.

Now you know this won't sit well with Sofie, but I believe that would be an opportunity to point out that she already dresses like the women on the compound so shut-up.

Rod is supposed to know English (20 years at Cambridge), but if he doesn't well I really don't want him to know much cause then we can't talk about him, without getting up and leaving the room. It seems like a lot of effort. I can't speak Spanish, but Que the Hell...lenghty conversations weren't my real interest. Besides I know enough TeleNovela words to know if he is worshipping me as he should.

I believe this is a win-win-win situation
 

I am down with the agave tatoo. Hey, I'd even be willing to get one. Maybe I'll ask for a red Mustang convertible AND the palomina. Okay, I think that we've hammered out the basics. Now, I have to think up names for my Mustang and my horse. P.S. Do you think that we have to wear those thigh high boots like Isa does ? I prefer flipflops or sneaks.
 

Hey Beckster and Susanlynn, could I be so bold as to add myself to the menage a quatro? I am a real mother hen and would take the burden off of the two of you so you can have your fun, fun,fun. Just as long as I can have some fun, fun, fun with Rodrigo :)
I am a great cook and party planner and would look after all three of you. Por favor????
B in Mass.
 

flip flops and low top converse for me, but for special occasions I would be willing to get out the bedazzler & add some special glitter.

That reminds me at the state fair I saw many bedazzed items. I keep telling my husband Isa. For a mere 14.95 I could have dressed much like her.
 

BECKSTER, GREAT RECAP...!!!!

BUT I NOTICE NO ONE COMMENTED ON ROD'S LAST DISTURBING SCENE. TO ME, IT ISN'T JUST PLAIN JEALOUSY -- THE GUY HAS REAL PROBLEMS...!!!
 

Who here thinks Sofie is going to get into a catfight with the man-eater when she discovers who Frankie's "wildcat" is?

Sofie has been shedding her meek self and getting pretty agressive lately. In this case, Go Sofie, Go! Maybe both Minnie and Sofie will tear her up together. That would be something to see!!

I really can't wait for them to find out where their husbands have been laying pipe.

G.
 

I was waiting for last night's recap to comment but, I agree, Rod's breakdown was heart wrenching. I believe I cried like that when my mother passed away. Was the woman Rod was speaking to on the telephone a doctor? Maybe we can match her with Dr. Blondie?
 

Okay.....that's Beckster, B. in Mass., and me. It sounds like I will be free to ride my palomina [Tequila Sunrise] and drive up Mustang [Sally]. Sweet ! Let's do the math...3 of us...one Rodrigooo...7 days in a week....that's 2 nights a piece and we can flip a coin or arm wrestle for the extra night. Does that sound fair???? In addition to getting an agave tatoo, I am willing to purchase and use a bedazzler...I will channel Leo from ''Mundo de Fieras.'' First order of business will be buying denim jackets and bedazzling the Virgincita on the back. P.S. I would like a pool.
 

The hacienda has a pool and hopefully it has been cleaned out since the Hil/Isa spunk fest...All these people have a water/sex thing..Now Rod hey the Tree of Amor is good enough for him. Okay I guess I could wear the bedazzeled jacket so Rod would think I was fine trooper, okay okay we could keep Rod so busy that Gavi would be nothing but a painful fading bruise on the skin of his memory.
 

I already have a bedazzler so we are good to go. Just need the denim jackets. Great! This is incentive to stay on my diet (boy, I need a life). La Familia Loca LOL
B in Mass.
 

I was just wondering what happened to Tuesday's recap??? Did someone forget???
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder