Sunday, December 02, 2007

Destilando Finale reminders!!

I am so excited!!

Someone mentioned in comments that people who use "Season Pass" with their DVRs might not get any recording at all for the finale because the title is different. Yikes! Don't forget to double-check your machines!

I don't have that feature, but I was glad for the reminder because I set up my machine to record for one hour every weekday starting at 9... forgot all about it and didn't set it up for the finale... I would have been screwed too!

The show starts at 8 pm ET and goes to 10:30, followed by a half-hour Christina Destilando Amor special (I don't know anything else about this).

Also, read this for instructions and URLs if you want to watch and chat at the same time. To avoid spoiler conflicts, I created one chat room for the East & Central (and Mountain?) viewers (http://www.meebo.com/room/destilando_fin_east), and another for the West viewers (http://www.meebo.com/room/destilando_fin_west).

(The recappers-only chat room, where we'll work out the details of who does what, is http://www.meebo.com/room/destilandorecap123).

Get your Kleenex, ice cream, and CRT-certified tequila ready! See you tomorrow!

Labels:


Comments:
Julie,
Thanks again for this reminder and helpful instructions for the big night tomorrow night. I don't know if people have committed to all the segments in half hours or what. I am committed to taking the last half hour and receiving the e-mail posts of each person's recap. Since the recappers have waxed so eloquently, I would also like to suggest that each recapper send their segment and a paragraph or so to sum up any comments sage or loco about the series. I will put the segments in sequence and then end with each person's closing remarks. Do you have problems with this?? Will each person mark which half hour or so that they are recapping so I can get them in the appropriate sequence without guessing?? I will do my best with whatever you all send me. Wow, this is going to be so much fun. See ya'all tomorrow night.
 

It might not be safe to assume that it's in half hours if the first hour is a rerun of Friday's episode.

I don't know if that's going to happen - it's just that that's what they did for LFMB.

But I believe the order we decided on was:

Melinama
Me
Jardinera
Beckster
Cheryl

Does that sound right?

I love the idea of final comments... thanks!
 

Thank goodness you mentioned the Season Pass detail. I checked and my Tivo did NOT have the final episode lined up. Whew! Destilando disaster averted.
 

Well, I'm not too pissed or anything. It's just that after waiting 3 months for this finale I turned on the TV at 7:50 (to be sure and not miss 1 second, ya know?) and learned to my horror that I missed the whole first half, including Aaron's arrest, farewell to Rodrigo, and execution.

Color me stupid. Dare I ask if I can buy a DVD from anyone?

Robrigo
 

I think the finale will re air this weekend like Univision re aid La Fea Mas Bella but I might be wrong. Do anyone know if this will re air?
 

Destilando Amor finale will re air on Sunday 12/9/07 check your local listings.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder