Monday, March 03, 2008

La Traición - March 3 - Alcides confesses to Eloisa and Soledad falls down

A lot happened on tonight's episode.

I guess Los Burques had to dig up the rotting corpse of Miguel and dress it in Hugo's clothes - not a fun job but they are used to dealing with corpses. That grave has been dug up so many times it must be pretty easy to move the dirt. In confessing to Eloisa, Hugo says that the corpse was face down in the in the coffin so that is why Alcides didn't see that it was Miguel.

Why did Alcides confess to Eloisa the really horrible crime of letting Hugo be buried alive while concealing the fact that he and Arturo set up the carriage accident?

It was not clear to me why Soledad and Enrico had to run from his lair except to have her fall off a cliff. It didn't appear that Hugo actually had found the place. Hugo got the psychic message that Soledad was close by while Soledad, who said previously that she could always tell Hugo from Alcides, decides that it is Alcides approaching because of his clothes.

Anyway, for those who are interested in my trip, it was a tour run by Wings, a birdwatching tour company. A description of where we went is on their website: http://wingsbirds.com/tours/view/33 . When I put my photos (scenery - I take video of birds) on Flickr, I'll post the URL. This was my first time in South America - I've been to Central America and Mexico birdwatching many times. I really liked Ecuador and I got to see an Andean Condor, which was really neat - plus about 250 other bird species!

Labels:


Comments:
Sounds like a really interesting trip, Jean. I can hardly wait to see the pictures. Did you get one of the condor?

I must have missed something somewhere. Can anyone tell me how the judge's ring ended up in Hugo/Miguel's grave?

I agree about Soledad running away. If that baby goes to term it will be un milagro!

I wonder why Alcides confessed anything at all to Eloisa. He seems to always have a plan (even if it backfires). This didn't look planned, but maybe it was. On the other hand, maybe Hugo has him so rattled that he can no longer think rationally.
 

Hi Kay: No Condor pic, unfortunately, it was too far away and flying. But I got a look at it in my telescope.

I don't think you missed anything on the ring. I assumed that Miguel stole it from the judge's coffin and was wearing it when he died. We know that he was willing to look the other way when the Burques dug up Hugo for a share of the jewels Hugo was supposedly buried with. So Miguel may have been against stealing corpses but he wasn't above stealing from the corpses he was supposed to be guarding.

Unlikely as it may seem, I am sure Soledad will bring her daughter to term. How do we know? Enrico says so!

I can't think of any rational reason why Alicides should confess to Eloisa so I assume that it was his conscience prodded by Hugo's plan of vengeance.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder