Friday, September 12, 2008

Guapos bloggers (and potential Cuidado bloggers) sign in!

Hi,

Soon Guapos will be over. Beckster will be abandoning the 8 pm time slot so she can ogle and smirk at the unshaven male loveliness of the idiot Reyes brothers. Maggie is staying on in her slot. Guapos team, phone home (either email me privately or write a comment here): are you signing on with the lovely Marichuy and yet another installment of "Who's baby are you?" and if so are you happy with your night?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm still in denial about the end of Guapos (wah!), so I can't decide yet. I think I will watch a little on YouTube to try to get the flavor of it.
 

Nope, I'm declaring myself Sin Cuidado about the new one (ha!). So let me know if something else comes available or I'll just go on standby for a while.
 

It really does look like Guapos redux, except for the two boyfriends angle, which sounds like Pasion.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder