Monday, October 13, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Friday, Oct. 10 - PJ/S finds out the truth about Isabel and Andrés and vows revenge

Again, sorry for the delays in posting.

On Thursday, PJ/S found out that Isabel and Andrés were planning to defraud Ángela out of her share of PJ's fortune. He warns her not to sign anything without consulting a lawyer that she can trust and gives her the name of a lawyer that PJ had confidence in. (Ángela is wearing a really horrible outfit here.)

Sure enough, at the party, Andrés and Isabel try and get Ángela to sign the document but she refuses.

Valeria sees PJ/S go into the door to the basement.

Andrés and Isabel go to the study to discuss how angry they are that Ángela refused to the sign the document. Unbeknownst to them, PJ/S is in the secret room behind the portrait of his first wife. He overhears them talking about their plot to get PJ's money.

He opens the picture and sees them kissing.

Poor PJ/S is devastated.

He leaves the house without telling anyone.

He goes to the bar and hooks up with a working girl he met there before. He sees Isabel, not her, though.

Finally, he tries to strangle her and the club bouncers throw him out. For some reason, Gaetana is at the club and she takes him home.

A gratuitous shower scene.

PJ/S goes back to the house and manages to keep his job much to Walter's disgust. PJ/S and Walter declare themselves as enemies.

Labels:


Comments:
The scene with the girl in the bar is scary. You get a taste of whay Salvador really is capable of. There's a video of the scene on YouTube.

Boy, I can imahine what filming it must have been like. I know everyone's acting but the whole thing is pretty intense.

Btw Jean, I'm eagerly waiting for more Traicion recaps. I depend on them to understand the episodes as I watch them. Please update soon.
 

I absolutely thought they would cut this scene for daytime airing so I was happily surprised to see it come rolling on. Yes the bar scene was intense, had me glued to my chair to watch it on a big screen instead of that tiny little blur-box. The acting was superb. My gawd Mario pulled you right there and never let you go until he stumbled out of the bar. oooFF! I must say I never had fear cross my mind because I had to watch the scene 50 times before I could get past the Mario ZUG-ZUG factor!...LOL...for those that don't know what that means it's from the comedy "Caveman". *wink*
This last show was heartbreaking for PJ/Sal..the betrayal and hurt was immense. No wonder he flipped his lid.
...and Jean thanks for the piccies just love them.
I'm with CC the La Traicion recaps are the greatest absolutly love them and so do my friends. Thank You
 

Oh yes, that bar scene was definitely one not to be missed. What a great acting job he did! Also very intense when he broke down after overhearing Isabel and Andres.

Those gratuitous shower scenes, I tell ya—-anything to show off Mario’s chest. How come we never see WALTER in the shower and changing into HIS uniform? Come on! Equal time for both men! Ha.

I don’t mind Angela’s clothes so much, except when she wears such short skirts! I just can’t imagine walking around in something that barely covers your behind!

I am with the others about LT recaps, Jean—-I just love them. I have printed them up and put them in a binder, that’s how obsessed I am. I do use the smallest font possible, and print on “draft” mode, in order to save ink, paper and binder space. Otherwise it would be several volumes by now! I also added a few good pics from LT, along with PdG and Cuerpo, so I can show this scrapbook to anyone who will sit still long enough to look! So far nobody has really cared that much, but someday I will convert someone! I swear! I showed it to one friend along with her teenage daughter who happened to be there, and when I pointed to Mario’s pictures I said something like “Isn’t he the most gorgeous man you’ve ever seen?” At which point the teenage daughter burst out laughing. I guess she thought it was hysterical a woman my age would say such a thing! Anyway, I am looking forward to more LT recaps, too. I know you have a life, Jean, but remember—-your public is counting on you!
 

I am confused. I assume LT means La Traición. I don't understand why people are asking for recaps for a novela that finished up on Telemundo several months ago.
 

The main reason I want recaps for La Traicion is because I missed the first months. Also, Jean started doing these recaps sometime after the novela started and she wanted to go back and do the beginning episodes in order to have a complete set.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder