Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caray reader says hi, asks about "Lazos de Amor"

I got the nicest email from the other day from a Caray lurker who really liked Lazos de Amor, if anyone's interested:
Hey Julie,
I know you don't know me but, My name is Antoine and my mom and I have been hanging out at Caray Caray for the last two years or so. Long story short: She started watching La Fea Mas Bella ( even though she doesn't know Spanish). She kept talking about what she thought was happening so I started looking for an English translation or synopsis of the show and I came across Caray Caray. Since then we've shared many laughs with you guys.
Well on to the matter at hand. I recently bought a copy of "Lazos de Amor". Which is very good, so I was wondering if you, or if anyone you know on the board have seen it? and if so what did you think? The ending left my head spinning. If you've got fifteen dollars to spend and you haven't seen it you should give it a shot.
I hope you and yours are having a great holiday season and pass along to the rest of the caray caray people that "La Fea Mas Bella" and "Juan Querendon" wouldn't have been the same without you all!
Sincerely,
Antoine
P.S. Paula DeVille and Alicia Ferrera were misunderstood! ha ha ha!
If anyone wants to talk about the Lazos de Amor ending, post your comments! Thanks!

Labels:


Comments:
Nice to know these folks were reading the Juan Querendon recaps. Most of the time on the blog line we were talking to ourselves. Just goes to show we have no idea how many readers we actually have.
 

I agree JudyB, the Juan Querendon recap series was a small exclusive club although not planned that way. It is still the best vocabulary and idiomatic phrase builder I ever encountered in a telenovela. But didn't we have a great team who had fun and learned so much. Thanks to the readers out there that don't write on the blog but still enjoy reading quietly. There are so many ways to use this site.

Happy New Year
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder